These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE New Citizens Q&A

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

How long does a ticket normally a response?

First post
Author
Sparky De
Doomheim
#1 - 2015-05-26 18:46:41 UTC
Just so I know an average time frame, I played about 5 years ago and a character with 2mil SP though did not have a clue what I was doing. When I started back a couple a days ago I deleted said character as it felt confusing looking at all the skills, finalized it and immediately regretted my decision. Made a ticket a day later, not nagging or demanding it gets sorted asap just curious that is all. Thank you.
Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#2 - 2015-05-26 18:58:48 UTC
Anything up to 10 days though in my personal experience it's never been longer than about 12-24 hours.

patience my friend.
Drago Shouna
Doomheim
#3 - 2015-05-26 19:44:22 UTC
Sparky De wrote:
Just so I know an average time frame, I played about 5 years ago and a character with 2mil SP though did not have a clue what I was doing. When I started back a couple a days ago I deleted said character as it felt confusing looking at all the skills, finalized it and immediately regretted my decision. Made a ticket a day later, not nagging or demanding it gets sorted asap just curious that is all. Thank you.



There's nothing wrong with a fresh start.

Have a beer or 6, take a deep breath..

Clear your head, read the forums..

And restart..and focus this time.

All the best mate and wb...Have fun.

Solecist Project...." They refuse to play by the rules and laws of the game and use it as excuse ..." " They don't care about how you play as long as they get to play how they want."

Welcome to EVE.

Paranoid Loyd
#4 - 2015-05-26 21:00:48 UTC
I may be incorrect as I haven't done much biomassing, but I vaguely remember that if you haven't created another character and the biomassed toon still shows on the character screen that right clicking on the character gives you the option to bring him back. Again I may be wrong, it has been a while since I messed around with biomassing.

"There is only one authority in this game, and that my friend is violence. The supreme authority upon which all other authority is derived." ISD Max Trix

Fix the Prospect!

ISD Athechu
ISD STAR
ISD Alliance
#5 - 2015-05-26 22:14:17 UTC
Hello Sparky De,

It can take a few hours to a few days depending on the support queue. Also if you are able to stop the character deletion if the character is still in the 10 hour stasis before finally making the choice to remove the pilot from your account.

ISD Athechu

STAR Executive

EVE New Citizens Q&A Resources

Helping Players Since 2011

Traejun DiSanctis
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#6 - 2015-05-27 06:27:49 UTC
I've never received a response in less than 3 days, and only once in less than 5. In my experience, count on 7-10 days.
Xercodo
Cruor Angelicus
#7 - 2015-05-27 16:42:14 UTC
It also GREATLY depends on the category. Things like a messed up mission can usually be solved within the hour.

Things like account issues can take more than week.

The Drake is a Lie

Kaydance
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#8 - 2015-05-29 05:27:45 UTC
Xercodo wrote:
It also GREATLY depends on the category. Things like a messed up mission can usually be solved within the hour.

Things like account issues can take more than week.



Agree. Billing/Account petition took about 2 days, and a Skill point/Training petition took over a week. Mission petition took a few hours.
13kr1d1
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#9 - 2015-05-29 11:33:09 UTC  |  Edited by: 13kr1d1
Honestly, 2 million SP isn't that much. You might learn some things from going through the baby steps again. Don't put your EvE life on hold for a ticket response P

Paranoid Loyd wrote:
I may be incorrect as I haven't done much biomassing, but I vaguely remember that if you haven't created another character and the biomassed toon still shows on the character screen that right clicking on the character gives you the option to bring him back. Again I may be wrong, it has been a while since I messed around with biomassing.



This is true. You have to finalize the deletion. Its similar to how you delete files and then have to empty the recycle bin.

Don't kid yourselves. Even the dirtiest pirates from the birth of EVE have been carebears. They use alts to bring them goods at cheap prices and safely, rather than live with consequences of their in game actions on their main, from concord to prices