These forums have been archived and are now read-only.
The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/
One Mystery at a time: Wormhole Space
Want to talk? Join Cara's channel in game: House Forelli
Recruiting intrepid explorers and BlOps/Cov Ops combat enthusiasts
Want to talk? Join my channel in game: House Forelli
New mining menthods: interactive mining
and comet mining
New Eden isn't nice. It isn't friendly. It isn't very hospitiable. Good thing there are people here to shoot in the face.
Want to make New Eden a nice place? Try this out.
- if i understand, the wormhole space itself is permanent. Its the gates in and out that keep collapsing and then refreshing to new locations in k-space. So one could stay in a given w-space for ever. Is that right?
- when scaning, wh are given a signature name. Is it always the same for a given w-space given that gates in and out keep changing? So can you find another access point to the same w-space if you keep scanning around for it (low chance I understand)
- what type of ship do you bring to wh space? Are cloacking device mandatory to hope survival for more then a couple minutes? Is this where the Black Op ships come into play?
- how tough are the NPC compared to missions?
- how dangerous is w-space compared to the insanity of low sec?
Art of Explosions
Absolutely free head start for newcomers!. Just click the link and get extra 250 000 SP!
Remember... in Anoikis Bob Is Always Watching...
"I been kicked out of better homes than this" - Rick James