These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Im declaring war on Null ...whos in!?

First post
Author
Pok Nibin
Doomheim
#61 - 2015-03-30 06:35:51 UTC
So. How's the war coming along? Lol

The right to free speech doesn't automatically carry with it the right to be taken seriously.

Chewytowel Haklar
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#62 - 2015-03-30 07:17:02 UTC
Pok Nibin wrote:
So. How's the war coming along? Lol



There's a war... what war? I am a carebear man, I can't even pvp. Though I suppose all one needs is the skills and a ship and one can at least contribute to targeting and destroying things. Then again this wasn't even my idea, just the op hoping that people in high sec want to all get their pitch forks and rush into nullsec randomly attemping to take SoV for no other reason then blue donuts suck.

I think it would be awesome. Hell if we could get together several dozen people for a few hours and rush into a system and start attacking things that might be fun. Though I won't hide the fact that I hate having to go and refit ships everytime I get all mine blown up. I'm also not much of a thinking person when it comes to games, and this game seems very complex. The way people talk about things and plan their activities sounds rather boring to me. I don't take pleasure in playing games that require me to use my brain at this level, but something appeals to me about this game. Perhaps I like the sandbox and all the possibilities that entail.

Perhaps I want to make all these angry people even more angry to the point that I gain a reputation in this game. A very bad reputation with everyone as I show no sympathy and care little about their values and what not. I just want to harass for the sake of harassing cause reasons, and the blue donut is a giant target. So why not? Oddly enough I suck at pvp, so on one end I suffer as I cannot do what I wish to do because that would require more effort intellectually then I am perhaps willing to give, but I desperately want to make others cry.

Thus my ambivalence and half dedication preclude me to never ever truly be able to carry out my goals to raise hell. I am merely just a kid playing with his fantasy friends in his fantasy world pretending I am bigger and more powerful and capable then I really am. It's sad I know, but tis the nature of my depressing existence.

I simply need to see nullsec in ruins to feel some kind of satisfaction in life and give esteem to myself because I am literally bankrupt in that department.
Vector Symian
0 Fear
#63 - 2015-03-30 07:31:52 UTC
TigerXtrm wrote:
1. Declare war on Null.
2. Get support to start killing null sec alliances.
3. Make some good progress towards your goals.
4. Make so much progress you're able to take over some Sov.
5. Become the sort of null sec entity you declared war against.
6. Get wardecced by some smock who wants to declare war on Null.

Rinse and repeat Cool



Haha possible truth

People have already tried to get me to take sov

Defending that is not for me but the effect that the big groups have on the community must be nullified.I have no intention of ever taking sov and the free port system allows for this option but as many have said support is needed.

All i can say in counter is that i am aware of that possibility and have no wish to end up like that.

The revolution lives chaps

o7
Vector Symian
0 Fear
#64 - 2015-03-30 07:32:40 UTC
Chewytowel Haklar wrote:
Pok Nibin wrote:
So. How's the war coming along? Lol



There's a war... what war? I am a carebear man, I can't even pvp. Though I suppose all one needs is the skills and a ship and one can at least contribute to targeting and destroying things. Then again this wasn't even my idea, just the op hoping that people in high sec want to all get their pitch forks and rush into nullsec randomly attemping to take SoV for no other reason then blue donuts suck.

I think it would be awesome. Hell if we could get together several dozen people for a few hours and rush into a system and start attacking things that might be fun. Though I won't hide the fact that I hate having to go and refit ships everytime I get all mine blown up. I'm also not much of a thinking person when it comes to games, and this game seems very complex. The way people talk about things and plan their activities sounds rather boring to me. I don't take pleasure in playing games that require me to use my brain at this level, but something appeals to me about this game. Perhaps I like the sandbox and all the possibilities that entail.

Perhaps I want to make all these angry people even more angry to the point that I gain a reputation in this game. A very bad reputation with everyone as I show no sympathy and care little about their values and what not. I just want to harass for the sake of harassing cause reasons, and the blue donut is a giant target. So why not? Oddly enough I suck at pvp, so on one end I suffer as I cannot do what I wish to do because that would require more effort intellectually then I am perhaps willing to give, but I desperately want to make others cry.

Thus my ambivalence and half dedication preclude me to never ever truly be able to carry out my goals to raise hell. I am merely just a kid playing with his fantasy friends in his fantasy world pretending I am bigger and more powerful and capable then I really am. It's sad I know, but tis the nature of my depressing existence.

I simply need to see nullsec in ruins to feel some kind of satisfaction in life and give esteem to myself because I am literally bankrupt in that department.


set up ten you have the time Blink
Vector Symian
0 Fear
#65 - 2015-03-30 07:35:13 UTC
Lupe Meza wrote:
Jenshae Chiroptera wrote:
Vector Symian wrote:
It time gentle peeps to prepare for war!
Burning Null Sec will be easy with the new changes.

You can already have Null, there are more high skill and numerous players in High Sec that if they ever swarmed and focused a bit they could wipe out the Null coalitions.

Apathy and fear are Null Sec's greatest defenses.


I actually agree but I'm not sure if you're serious.

Makes me not sure what that says about my opinion...


Lupe

i have a way of typing that is light hearted but when it comes to ending null sec i am absolutely serious

and Jen you point is truth thankyou
Vector Symian
0 Fear
#66 - 2015-03-30 07:37:05 UTC
Martin Corwin wrote:
I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but you're 2 days late. And while you still are only blabbering here on the forums, HERO has already declared the Orange Donut and started burning Nullsec.

PS.: You want to be part of this? I've heard Brave is recruiting.



I am happy to support all and any organization that wants to eat the blue donut i dont pretend to be original i just want to see it happen Smile
Vector Symian
0 Fear
#67 - 2015-03-30 07:40:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Vector Symian
Mr Epeen wrote:
Scipio Artelius wrote:
Jenshae Chiroptera wrote:
It still leaves 70-77% of all the players that could swarm out and crush Null Sec.

Lol, yeah. The swarm of the Mackinaws and Orcas with T1 Hobgoblins. It will be epic.


Actually it would most definitely be epic. Prolly one of the most epic things to happen in the history of the game.

Don't get me wrong. It would be futile and many, many ships would be wasted. But so epic.

Mr Epeen Cool



the the doubt is so strong in this bro

while one massive organization may fail many many little strike forces will succeed Blink and fighting a war involves more then just pvp -every isk striped from their machine will be a small victory for us
Josef Djugashvilis
#68 - 2015-03-30 07:43:34 UTC  |  Edited by: Josef Djugashvilis
The op is indulging his ego with really, really, poor quality trolling.

This is not a signature.

Vector Symian
0 Fear
#69 - 2015-03-30 07:45:48 UTC
Josef Djugashvilis wrote:
Really, really, poor quality trolling.



Im sorry this isnt trolling i am serious about the burning of null on the eve of the sov changes

thank you for your interest
Chewytowel Haklar
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#70 - 2015-03-30 07:47:26 UTC
Btw Vector there are around 3,294 nullsec systems, of those systems I am unsure of how many are npc nullsec only. In order to successfully take a system even after the changes it seems we would need an enteros link on a TCU within 250km and it would take awhile just to put that into reinforced. It is my understanding that it can remain reinforced for up to 24 hours or longer? Then there is the question of how many players are needed to hold a system while we attempt to claim it? Thus if we have just enough to claim one and defend it then we are good to go. But let's say we have enough to claim 3 systems at a time by force no matter the opposition. Then we would need at least a day per 3, and there are 3,294 or so claimable systems. That would mean we would need at least 1098 days of consistent operations attacking nullsec space if they didn't already just say screw it and sell us their space or sign it over in some agreement. So 3 years later we would have claimed and defended all of nullsec with our new mega alliance. But then as others said we would become the very thing that we claim to hate.

Granted it is content, and we could do it but damn that seems like a massive undertaking from hell. And that doesn't preclude the possibility that people just stop and go back to high sec after we manage to pull it off after just one or a few systems. I mean how the hell do you get carebears to consistently attack? What is in it for them? How do you motivate them?
Vector Symian
0 Fear
#71 - 2015-03-30 08:11:01 UTC  |  Edited by: Vector Symian
Chewytowel Haklar wrote:
Btw Vector there are around 3,294 nullsec systems, of those systems I am unsure of how many are npc nullsec only. In order to successfully take a system even after the changes it seems we would need an enteros link on a TCU within 250km and it would take awhile just to put that into reinforced. It is my understanding that it can remain reinforced for up to 24 hours or longer? Then there is the question of how many players are needed to hold a system while we attempt to claim it? Thus if we have just enough to claim one and defend it then we are good to go. But let's say we have enough to claim 3 systems at a time by force no matter the opposition. Then we would need at least a day per 3, and there are 3,294 or so claimable systems. That would mean we would need at least 1098 days of consistent operations attacking nullsec space if they didn't already just say screw it and sell us their space or sign it over in some agreement. So 3 years later we would have claimed and defended all of nullsec with our new mega alliance. But then as others said we would become the very thing that we claim to hate.

Granted it is content, and we could do it but damn that seems like a massive undertaking from hell. And that doesn't preclude the possibility that people just stop and go back to high sec after we manage to pull it off after just one or a few systems. I mean how the hell do you get carebears to consistently attack? What is in it for them? How do you motivate them?


many queries i will try to answer

-they can be reinforced if defenders are in the system however with many small groups hitting and taking the systems their forces will have to spread out making them vulnerable to the pvp fleets.

-as i understand undefended it can be taken in under 15 mins if you have the right setup however my intell may be outdated

- if we need to lock down a system for continuation of the strike say a system that is the gate way into the next constellation then we will claim it. however behind the wall of force we will create other peaceful highseccers will take systems and lock them down for their own use. their task is simple if you don't want to fight then at least lock down this system and strip it as quickly as you are able in case they have assistance we did not predict.

-if they ask for agreements or surrender they will pay us to take their systems in peace however they must suffer heavy loss (every isk taken is apart of the larger victory)

- what makes it easier is that i am not the only leader in this task. i am deliberately seeding the ideals behind the event so that other leaders can get their groups ready for the event if a system is already being claimed then you move on to the next one...don't want to then fight guys locking it down or help the main wave take a system you do like..that simple

- i make this plan as simple a possible so we don't burn out too many fcs as they will retaliate and maybe force us out of null...we simply strike back in another wave

- the nullies have spent considerable time seeding fear and powerlessness into the highsec community esp when it comes to claiming null. many of their signature stratagems like the PL hotdrop are a deliberate shock and awe tactic designed to scare people into not challenging them

- a null power are already offering manpower if i change the plan to hit one group first(few guesses who). the deal was made of the hat and so was not taken seriously however if we need too they may just attack the bigger powers for a temporary immunity from our strike- it is an option though not one i like but it may make this monster more manageable.

-motivating high sec is simple- isk and its easy accumulation. on top of that their are many null war orphans that would love the chance to oust say the red alliance so to speak by making our desire loud and known they will be drawn and will help motivate the strike against that particular power.

did i miss anything?

final point- this plan will be the detailed actions of the many with the primary target kept simple...i don't care how you do it in the strikes just make the null powers fail already many in the shadow are pretty eager to have them fall at a chance for them selves.

they may be as bad as the existing bloc but in the meanwhile we might be able to assist the smaller groups defend their turf

the possibilities once this happens are truly endless

good post man
o7
Lan Wang
Pandemic Alpha
#72 - 2015-03-30 08:28:28 UTC
threads like this make me laugh, do you think your going to win nullsec with a fleet of interceptors? so you have a null power helping you? well thats not really waging war on null its just waging war on 1 part of null which will probably in turn benefit the other party. lets face it if you aint got 100+ supers you are not going to take any key systems from any nullblocs.

so whats your plan, fly down in interceptors, ri a few systems then run back to highsec?

"- the nullies have spent considerable time seeding fear and powerlessness into the highsec community esp when it comes to claiming null many of their signature stratagems like the PL hotdrop are a deliberate shock and awe tactic designed to scare people into not challenging them"

see many nullsec alliances losing freighters and expensive ships in highsec, thats hardly a sign of fear, people in highsec prefer the safety, nothing to do with the big bad scary nullblocs forcing them to stay in highsec

good luck hopefully you succeed a little bit better than the other threads where someone declares war over someone else

Domination Nephilim - Angel Cartel

Calm down miner. As you pointed out, people think they can get away with stuff they would not in rl... Like for example illegal mining... - Ima Wreckyou*

Jenshae Chiroptera
#73 - 2015-03-30 08:30:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Jenshae Chiroptera
Mr Epeen wrote:
Sorry. I was out for the afternoon.

Did the war start yet? I am getting ready to undock in my battle fit Velator of doom as I write this.

Mr Epeen Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fUdHD6Ruzg
Mr Epeen wrote:
Scipio Artelius wrote:
Jenshae Chiroptera wrote:
It still leaves 70-77% of all the players that could swarm out and crush Null Sec.

Lol, yeah. The swarm of the Mackinaws and Orcas with T1 Hobgoblins. It will be epic.


Actually it would most definitely be epic. Prolly one of the most epic things to happen in the history of the game.

Don't get me wrong. It would be futile and many, many ships would be wasted. But so epic.

Mr Epeen Cool
Forgot which alliance it was so having trouble finding the loss mail but someone dropped a carrier on miners within the last week.
They got some support, about a squad of PVP ships and didn't run, instead they killed off the fighters then kept orbiting the carrier and killed it.

(... and no; not a squad of carriers, it was a few logi, tackle and most of the DPS was from miners.)

CCP - Building ant hills and magnifying glasses for fat kids

Not even once

EVE is becoming shallow and puerile; it will satisfy neither the veteran nor the "WoW" type crowd in the transition.

Vector Symian
0 Fear
#74 - 2015-03-30 14:00:37 UTC
Lan Wang wrote:
threads like this make me laugh, do you think your going to win nullsec with a fleet of interceptors? so you have a null power helping you? well thats not really waging war on null its just waging war on 1 part of null which will probably in turn benefit the other party. lets face it if you aint got 100+ supers you are not going to take any key systems from any nullblocs.

so whats your plan, fly down in interceptors, ri a few systems then run back to highsec?

"- the nullies have spent considerable time seeding fear and powerlessness into the highsec community esp when it comes to claiming null many of their signature stratagems like the PL hotdrop are a deliberate shock and awe tactic designed to scare people into not challenging them"

see many nullsec alliances losing freighters and expensive ships in highsec, thats hardly a sign of fear, people in highsec prefer the safety, nothing to do with the big bad scary nullblocs forcing them to stay in highsec

good luck hopefully you succeed a little bit better than the other threads where someone declares war over someone else


Thankyou

- the plan has to multi-spectrum as their defense will be varied but finding ways to make non trade pvpers effective in an unconventional way is a priority we can not afford to exclusively target high sec pvp for this

- truth is i accept that my knowledge of this game has holes in it so the best way i find is to break it down to many tiny groups that will hit in a variety of ways at the same time even if all they can do lock something big down and broadcast it

let the leaders do what they do best sand organize locally nearer to the date

- primary stratagems will be classified till closer date
Sequester Risalo
German Corps of Engineers 17
Federation of Respect Honor Passion Alliance.
#75 - 2015-03-30 14:42:24 UTC
Vector Symian wrote:
-they can be reinforced if defenders are in the system however with many small groups hitting and taking the systems their forces will have to spread out making them vulnerable to the pvp fleets.

-as i understand undefended it can be taken in under 15 mins if you have the right setup however my intell may be outdated


If your "war" is relying on the proposed changes of SOV warfare, wouldn't it be wise to wait for those changes to actually be implemented?
Vyl Vit
#76 - 2015-03-30 14:54:36 UTC
Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.

Paradise is like where you are right now, only much, much better.

SKINE DMZ
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#77 - 2015-03-30 16:18:30 UTC
Harry Forever = BACK!!!

I disagree

Chewytowel Haklar
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#78 - 2015-03-30 16:46:40 UTC
Well might as well start recruiting. Are we starting a new corp for this to be based out of? Or do you want to use the one you already have called 0 fear?
Syn Shi
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#79 - 2015-03-30 17:13:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Syn Shi
A better plan would be to harass the crap out of the renters and make it difficult for them to pay rent.

I already know some w-space corps that plan on doing that once the changes go live. And they got some deep pockets to wage a war of attrition.
Higgs Foton
Mission And Mining Inc
#80 - 2015-03-30 17:30:32 UTC
I fully support Vector Symian and his fine plan.

The amount of killmails and tears we from the mighty fist of the CFC can wade through will be EPIC. I am pretty sure our most esteemed arch enemies in PL/N3 will see it as we do, and join in the fun. More skulls for the skullthrone!

Last time a huge fleet from highsec jumped into nullsec this happened:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-L0PZGN3XI

Lets all hear it for our fine capsuleer Vector Symian and his good plan to bring content to null sec! Twisted