These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page
 

Gallenteans have started the war and now are lying about it

Author
Diana Kim
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#1 - 2015-03-17 17:32:37 UTC  |  Edited by: Diana Kim
In https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=411289 the infamous gallentean reporter claims ridiculous lie about Caldari, that we supposedly "started the Militia Wars":
Muck Raker wrote:

When Tibus Heth started the Militia Wars, thousands of individuals came forward, claiming to have been impregnated by Tibus Heth, or other senior Caldari figures.

To not let any feeble minded to fall under dependence of lying gallentean propaganda machine, I would like to remind to you bare facts, that happened and lead to invasion into Federal space in order to liberate Caldari Prime from gallente occupant's greedy hands.

1. Gallentean racism stoke Caldari Prime right before the war has started, that was violence by gallentean occupants towards Caldari people
2. As Caldari citizens were protesting against gallentean racism, they were beaten by gallentean police, and that was violence by the occupant regime itself.
3. Actual reason to start Militia War (and not war to liberate Caldari Prime) was a gallentean attempt to contest just our Black Rise, which colonization we had announced.
4. Some might claim that it was our hero Tibus Heth who actually have started exactly military action first, but again, the first military action was committed a bit earlier by a federal ship FNS Wandering Saint. The Federal propaganda would deny it was their sanctioned operation, but what we know is:
4a. It was Federal Navy ship;
4b. It was piloted by Federal Navy Admiral;
4c. It was sent to Caldari Space by Federal president.

As you can see, all hostile actions were conducted by gallenteans first, but they are always lying about it, claiming that "we have started it".
Please be vigilant, always refer to facts, don't let gallente propagandists to fool you,

and never trust a gallente.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Xadiran
Moira.
Villore Accords
#2 - 2015-03-17 18:10:23 UTC
Ahh, Diana Kim, as refreshingly single-minded as always.

Explain one thing to me about the incident regarding the Wandering Saint:

Why were the stations shields down?

Valerie Valate
Church of The Crimson Saviour
#3 - 2015-03-17 18:44:33 UTC
Xadiran wrote:

Explain one thing to me about the incident regarding the Wandering Saint:
Why were the stations shields down?


I'm betting on some variation on the theme of "Gallentean Sabotage".

Doctor V. Valate, Professor of Archaeology at Kaztropolis Imperial University.

Kalaratiri
Nobody in Local
Of Sound Mind
#4 - 2015-03-17 18:52:50 UTC
Nobody cares Diana

She's mad but she's magic, there's no lie in her fire.

This is possibly one of the worst threads in the history of these forums.  - CCP Falcon

I don't remember when last time you said something that wasn't either dumb or absurd. - Diana Kim

Tristan Valentina
Moira.
Villore Accords
#5 - 2015-03-17 21:18:53 UTC
Who started a war between people who hate each other for reasons neither can remember.

Diana I have a question for you. Who started your war?

You seem to have been born loathing the Gallente?
Daerrol
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#6 - 2015-03-17 21:29:45 UTC
I missed the part where I can make ISK in all this.
Evi Polevhia
Chiranjivi
#7 - 2015-03-18 00:36:58 UTC
Daerrol wrote:
I missed the part where I can make ISK in all this.

I believe it's called Militia.
Pieter Tuulinen
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#8 - 2015-03-18 02:48:52 UTC
Xadiran wrote:
Ahh, Diana Kim, as refreshingly single-minded as always.

Explain one thing to me about the incident regarding the Wandering Saint:

Why were the stations shields down?




Clearly Ishukone sabotaged their own shields because... No... Wait... I reckon the same people that arranged to have Noir ram his mothership right up the arse of the station arranged to have the shields be down.

For the first time since I started the conversation, he looks me dead in the eye. In his gaze are steel jackhammers, quiet vengeance, a hundred thousand orbital bombs frozen in still life.

Rinai Vero
Moira.
Villore Accords
#9 - 2015-03-18 05:23:37 UTC
Pieter Tuulinen wrote:



Clearly Ishukone sabotaged their own shields because... No... Wait... I reckon the same people that arranged to have Noir ram his mothership right up the arse of the station arranged to have the shields be down.


That certainly contradicts Noir acting alone. One man perpetrating a horrific attack of opportunity can be explained as "Lone Wolf" madness, without further "arrangements." I'll admit, however, that the idea that all of Alexander Noir's long and tireless advocacy for peace was all some kind of charade has always turned my stomach.

When it comes to conspiracy theory, though, there never seems to be any satisfaction. Nevertheless, my thinking always moves in the direction of "who benefitted?" Clearly, the most immediate beneficiary of that disaster was Tibus Heth.
Pieter Tuulinen
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#10 - 2015-03-18 05:57:05 UTC
Rinai Vero wrote:
Pieter Tuulinen wrote:



Clearly Ishukone sabotaged their own shields because... No... Wait... I reckon the same people that arranged to have Noir ram his mothership right up the arse of the station arranged to have the shields be down.


That certainly contradicts Noir acting alone. One man perpetrating a horrific attack of opportunity can be explained as "Lone Wolf" madness, without further "arrangements." I'll admit, however, that the idea that all of Alexander Noir's long and tireless advocacy for peace was all some kind of charade has always turned my stomach.

When it comes to conspiracy theory, though, there never seems to be any satisfaction. Nevertheless, my thinking always moves in the direction of "who benefitted?" Clearly, the most immediate beneficiary of that disaster was Tibus Heth.


Gosh, yes. Because when I think "Tibus Heth" I always think "cunning plotter whose machinations remain hidden for decades".

For the first time since I started the conversation, he looks me dead in the eye. In his gaze are steel jackhammers, quiet vengeance, a hundred thousand orbital bombs frozen in still life.

Rinai Vero
Moira.
Villore Accords
#11 - 2015-03-18 06:07:06 UTC
Pretty unsatisfying, isn't it? That's the trouble with conspiracies theories, one always has to take them further and further in search of that answer that fits.

All I know is that asking questions is the only honest part of this. Everyone selling answers is only serving themselves.
Claudia Osyn
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#12 - 2015-03-18 07:05:26 UTC
Did you really just quote Gutter press, a satire news program, as Gallente propaganda? Wow.

A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.

Diana Kim
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#13 - 2015-03-18 07:42:57 UTC
Xadiran wrote:
Ahh, Diana Kim, as refreshingly single-minded as always.

Explain one thing to me about the incident regarding the Wandering Saint:

Why were the stations shields down?


Because for some traitors in Ishukone it was profitable for their CEO to die. After this incident Ishukone corporation has visibly started to distance itself from the rest of the State.

And if you are looking for whom would get the most after Gairushi's death, take a closer look at... the new Ishukone CEO, let the Winds blow away his name from annals of history. Mr. Reppola has betrayed everything that was dear to any Caldari heart, everything our greatest hero Tibus Heth was striving to achieve. He sold his soul and honor to gallente for a piece of power.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Diana Kim
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#14 - 2015-03-18 07:47:41 UTC
Claudia Osyn wrote:
Did you really just quote Gutter press, a satire news program, as Gallente propaganda? Wow.

It doesn't matter the source of the information, as it has a tendency to spread.
Even said as a satire, it must be stopped, pointed out and rooted on the sight.
Luckily for us, there is no such ridiculous "freedom of speech" in the State and all citizens bear responsibility for what they are saying. Word can be powerful as a weapon. And although I prefer weapons as a soldier, I just can't stand such unbearable tarnishing of Caldari name by gallentean subhumans.

If I can't put a bullet through their foreheads, I can point out at their lies, so readers have a chance to see other side as well, so they would have facts to study, so they would be able to dig into the problem themselves, to analyze and understand it, and not blindly believe to gallentean lies.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Diana Kim
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#15 - 2015-03-18 08:05:23 UTC
Tristan Valentina wrote:
Who started a war between people who hate each other for reasons neither can remember.

Diana I have a question for you. Who started your war?

You seem to have been born loathing the Gallente?

Funny fact, I have got a different basic education from most of Caldari children, I have been grown up in the monastery and it was way more liberal to question about bloodlines that regular Caldari education system. And when I has joined the War Academy my ideals were not to "kill all gallenteans", as gallente propagandists love to lie about me, but to do actually something to make parents to always return to their children. Well, I was a kid back then with weird too idealistic dreams... you are becoming a soldier in the State at rather young age, and I was allowed to kill people way before I was allowed to drink alcohol. Yet even when I killed my first target I wasn't even thinking about gallenteans.

What made me loathe Gallente isn't the State, isn't my education, my friends, my parents, my corporation, my squadmates, my instructors and commanders. It were gallente themselves. I don't look at gallente words, but I look at gallente actions. I see and feel what you are doing, instead of buying what you are saying.

That naive soldier whom I was, has died seven years ago, and Diana Kim was born. Different name, different abilities and different destiny... When Tibus Heth came to power, I had already learned about true face of gallenteans, and their attack on Malkalen, their racial attacks on Caldari Prime didn't surprise me, but rather firmed down my impression I had earned by my own experience.

Diana Kim as a capsuleer indeed was born loathing the Gallente. But answering to your question, who started my war, I will answer just as I have answered the question who started militia wars. Gallente.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Tristan Valentina
Moira.
Villore Accords
#16 - 2015-03-18 13:54:18 UTC
Interesting.

Diana Kim at least you have a reason I suppose. That is more admirable then many Gallente I know.

Fly safe Ms.Kim.
Pieter Tuulinen
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#17 - 2015-03-18 15:50:13 UTC
Rinai Vero wrote:
Pretty unsatisfying, isn't it? That's the trouble with conspiracies theories, one always has to take them further and further in search of that answer that fits.

All I know is that asking questions is the only honest part of this. Everyone selling answers is only serving themselves.


This is true. For my part I totally agree that the other extreme scenario (Gallente plot to make themselves thoroughly reviled as murdering liars) is also unsatisfying. As a cop, I was trained to let the facts speak for themselves.

1. Noir was a Federation Admiral who smashed his ship into Ishukone's HQ during a peace summit.
2. He gave a longwinded speech attacking the State as his justification.
3. He clearly didn't work alone.
4. Nobody has ever proved anything more than the above.

For the first time since I started the conversation, he looks me dead in the eye. In his gaze are steel jackhammers, quiet vengeance, a hundred thousand orbital bombs frozen in still life.

Claudia Osyn
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#18 - 2015-03-18 20:27:18 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
Claudia Osyn wrote:
Did you really just quote Gutter press, a satire news program, as Gallente propaganda? Wow.

It doesn't matter the source of the information, as it has a tendency to spread.
Even said as a satire, it must be stopped, pointed out and rooted on the sight.
Luckily for us, there is no such ridiculous "freedom of speech" in the State and all citizens bear responsibility for what they are saying. Word can be powerful as a weapon. And although I prefer weapons as a soldier, I just can't stand such unbearable tarnishing of Caldari name by gallentean subhumans.

If I can't put a bullet through their foreheads, I can point out at their lies, so readers have a chance to see other side as well, so they would have facts to study, so they would be able to dig into the problem themselves, to analyze and understand it, and not blindly believe to gallentean lies.

Oddly enough, Gallente citizens are also responsible for what they say. The difference is, we believe that everyone has the right to say it. Useless dialog is normally ignored, threats are handled appropriately, and ideas of merit are given their due regardless of where they come from. And satirical news is just that, satirical. Despite your low opinion of us, we are not a stupid people, if the rest of new eden doesn't get the joke, that's their problem.

A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.

Fredfredbug4
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#19 - 2015-03-24 20:32:47 UTC
Xadiran wrote:
Ahh, Diana Kim, as refreshingly single-minded as always.

Explain one thing to me about the incident regarding the Wandering Saint:

Why were the stations shields down?



Reactor fuel can't melt Tritanium beams!

Watch_ Fred Fred Frederation_ and stop [u]cryptozoologist[/u]! Fight against the brutal genocide of fictional creatures across New Eden! Is that a metaphor? Probably not, but the fru-fru- people will sure love it!

Komodo Askold
Strategic Exploration and Development Corp
Silent Company
#20 - 2015-03-24 21:47:46 UTC
Personally, I'm quite confident the whole Caldari-Gallente war started because some extremist terrorist groups from both sides decided to turn up the heat. Or even worse, a single secret organization planned the Nouvelle Rouvenor attack and others, so that a war would ensue. If you think about it, it could perfectly be the case. What would you say, Caldari and Gallente people, if your war and mutual hate was organized by a third party?

Now excuse me while I hide from several secret-agent killteams.
123Next pageLast page