These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12
 

There Will Follow a Storm

Author
Jukko Riis
Doomheim
#21 - 2015-03-24 12:47:04 UTC
I see statements here from a wide demographic of pilots representing Caladri, Amarr, Minmatar, merc units and even Bloodraiders. Congratulations. It's a rare thing to be able to get the entire cluster after your head.

Funny. Look back at this thread and the news report about that Amarr bombing, I don't see very many statements from the Gallente.

And this occurs after everyone's favorite Black Eagle puppet gets re-elected.

I'm not saying there's a connection, but if the cheese stinks, it's probably Gallente.




Astera Zandraki
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#22 - 2015-03-24 13:00:10 UTC
Jukko Riis wrote:
I see statements here from a wide demographic of pilots representing Caladri, Amarr, Minmatar, merc units and even Bloodraiders. Congratulations. It's a rare thing to be able to get the entire cluster after your head.

Funny. Look back at this thread and the news report about that Amarr bombing, I don't see very many statements from the Gallente.

And this occurs after everyone's favorite Black Eagle puppet gets re-elected.

I'm not saying there's a connection, but if the cheese stinks, it's probably Gallente.






Don't forget that this ********'s been hitting Federal institutions for years. I'm gonna point you over to the murder of that FIO regional director a year or so back.

He's a terrorist.. set to red, persecute with extreme prejudice... all goes without saying.
Samira Kernher
Cail Avetatu
#23 - 2015-03-24 13:15:54 UTC
Sigh.
Fredfredbug4
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#24 - 2015-03-24 20:30:13 UTC
Ah, The Seven Events of the Apocalypse. I remember reciting that during my edgy teenage days.

Watch_ Fred Fred Frederation_ and stop [u]cryptozoologist[/u]! Fight against the brutal genocide of fictional creatures across New Eden! Is that a metaphor? Probably not, but the fru-fru- people will sure love it!

Ollie Rundle
#25 - 2015-03-24 23:30:02 UTC
Tyrel Toov wrote:
P.S. try hitting something my 5 year old couldn't blow up. Really, impress us.


You know that in your hubris and capsuleer-based sense of invulnerability you just gave him the best and perhaps only target he can use to really damage you in any lasting sense, right? Take care of that 5 year old Tyrel now that you've put a bullseye on them.
Tyrel Toov
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#26 - 2015-03-25 00:01:41 UTC
Ollie Rundle wrote:
Tyrel Toov wrote:
P.S. try hitting something my 5 year old couldn't blow up. Really, impress us.


You know that in your hubris and capsuleer-based sense of invulnerability you just gave him the best and perhaps only target he can use to really damage you in any lasting sense, right? Take care of that 5 year old Tyrel now that you've put a bullseye on them.

She is as safe as anyone can be in this cluster. I took all sorts of precautions to protect my family before becoming a capsuleer.

I want to paint my ship Periwinkle.

Leopold Caine
Stillwater Corporation
#27 - 2015-03-25 09:41:52 UTC
Nauplius wrote:
This act shall be avenged....in the blood of slaves.


I was about to say you two would get along well, but it seems you beat me to it.
  • Leopold Caine, Domination Malakim

Angels are never far...

Stillwater Corporation Recruitment Open - Angel Cartel Bloc

White Feath3r
Doomheim
#28 - 2015-03-25 17:53:24 UTC
-A new video is posted up, a Matari resistance song plays in the background as security footage of a Caldari Navy facility plays. A man walks in, submits to weapon scans and walks off-screen. The image flicks to another camera angle, showing the man walking into the CO’s office somewhat later, he can be seen shaking the man’s hand before one can see a flash and the feed cuts to static.-
Ottom Ephesianos
Mirkur Draug'Tyr
Ushra'Khan
#29 - 2015-03-25 19:51:17 UTC
White Feath3r wrote:
-A new video is posted up, a Matari resistance song plays in the background as security footage of a Caldari Navy facility plays. A man walks in, submits to weapon scans and walks off-screen. The image flicks to another camera angle, showing the man walking into the CO’s office somewhat later, he can be seen shaking the man’s hand before one can see a flash and the feed cuts to static.-


::Ottom watches the feed::
"Where does he get this stuff?" The captain says over his shoulder to his second in command.
::Reviewing the footage and observing the security routines Ottom pondered the complexities of such an operation and how one might undock from a station after firing a weapon upon said port::
"Bravo. Station combat hit." He said before cutting the feed.
Previous page12