These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12
 

Arcology Convoy seeks additional support (Success!)

Author
Elmund Egivand
Biohazard.
WINMATAR.
#21 - 2015-02-06 02:35:57 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
Mr. Nauplius really should meet this tribal Rella in person. That would be awesome.
Disregarding of who of them would die, the cluster will become a cleaner place.


Mr. Nauplius should meet all the more militant members of the Republic and Matari fremen. It is rare to actually find the guy undocked and raring to go against us. I am sure he is more interested in targets that do not slam missiles or shells into his hull.

Do yourself a favour and know what you are talking about before running your mouth. You are an embarrassment to whichever flag you are flying under.

A Minmatar warship is like a rusting Beetle with 500 horsepower Cardillac engines in the rear, armour plating bolted to chassis and a M2 Browning stuck on top.

Diana Kim
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#22 - 2015-02-06 03:13:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Diana Kim
Elmund Egivand wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:
Mr. Nauplius really should meet this tribal Rella in person. That would be awesome.
Disregarding of who of them would die, the cluster will become a cleaner place.


Mr. Nauplius should meet all the more militant members of the Republic and Matari fremen. It is rare to actually find the guy undocked and raring to go against us. I am sure he is more interested in targets that do not slam missiles or shells into his hull.

I don't care. But of them two I would really prefer to see that annoying tribal dead first.

Elmund Egivand wrote:

Do yourself a favour and know what you are talking about before running your mouth. You are an embarrassment to whichever flag you are flying under.

Oh, who would talk about embarassment, but not an incompetent pilot, who ran the moment I appeared on the grid, and the one, who is supporting criminal genocidal regime.
That behaviour of your makes you no better than what you just blamed Mr. Nauplius in.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Elmund Egivand
Biohazard.
WINMATAR.
#23 - 2015-02-06 04:33:59 UTC  |  Edited by: Elmund Egivand
Diana Kim wrote:

Oh, who would talk about embarassment, but not an incompetent pilot, who ran the moment I appeared on the grid, and the one, who is supporting criminal genocidal regime.
That behaviour of your makes you no better than what you just blamed Mr. Nauplius in.


Of course, a Probe in a hidden site salvaging materials is fit for combat! I must be a coward (instead of not being an idiot) to retreat!

And you showed up in a cruiser. Do you think I'm that stupid to engage you in such an obviously disadvantageous position? You are out of your mind!

Recalling that, I am going to call you out on your hypocrisy. You dare speak of honour after that episode? Your hypocrisy knows no bounds! You have no honour to start with, you are just a bloodthirsty warhound raring to snap at anything in a vain attempt to quench that bloodlust that boils within you and to fill that void in your heart and to distract yourself from the sheer pointlessness of your existence. You are no better than us privateers who scour the warzone for blood money!

The next time I see you, I will be in a combat-capable ship. I will not be sending an exploration vessel into Asakai or the vicinity, I already had all the safespot coordinates recorded into my ship-board database.

If I see you flee from me, I am going to rib on your lack of 'honour'. And then I'm going to laugh at your face. Because that's all you are, a punchline!

A Minmatar warship is like a rusting Beetle with 500 horsepower Cardillac engines in the rear, armour plating bolted to chassis and a M2 Browning stuck on top.

Samira Kernher
Cail Avetatu
#24 - 2015-02-06 04:47:07 UTC
Elmund Egivand wrote:
It is rare to actually find the guy undocked and raring to go against us. I am sure he is more interested in targets that do not slam missiles or shells into his hull.


He is actually undocked quite frequently and at regular time periods. You would know this if any of you actually bothered to put in the effort to hunt him for his crimes.



@Jandice Ymladris: I do hope you will be vetting anyone who offers transports. Capsuleers can often not be trusted.
Elmund Egivand
Biohazard.
WINMATAR.
#25 - 2015-02-06 04:50:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Elmund Egivand
Samira Kernher wrote:
Elmund Egivand wrote:
It is rare to actually find the guy undocked and raring to go against us. I am sure he is more interested in targets that do not slam missiles or shells into his hull.


He is actually undocked quite frequently and at regular time periods. You would know this if any of you actually bothered to put in the effort to hunt him for his crimes.



@Jandice Ymladris: I do hope you will be vetting anyone who offers transports. Capsuleers can often not be trusted.


I usually operate at around 1200 standard time for about two hours, time permitting. What is his operating time? I might be able to figure out how to sync our schedule and go after him.

A Minmatar warship is like a rusting Beetle with 500 horsepower Cardillac engines in the rear, armour plating bolted to chassis and a M2 Browning stuck on top.

Samira Kernher
Cail Avetatu
#26 - 2015-02-06 04:53:06 UTC
Between 1 and 3 EVE time.
Diana Kim
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#27 - 2015-02-06 06:40:17 UTC
Elmund Egivand wrote:

And you showed up in a cruiser. Do you think I'm that stupid to engage you in such an obviously disadvantageous position? You are out of your mind!

If anyone is out of mind, it is you for bringing your useless vessel with embarassing pilot in the State space.
And I am not to give you any advantage, I am to clean space from pollution like you, sir.
Or at least to shoo you away, which worked perfectly in your case.

Elmund Egivand wrote:

Recalling that, I am going to call you out on your hypocrisy. You dare speak of honour after that episode? Your hypocrisy knows no bounds! You have no honour to start with, you are just a bloodthirsty warhound raring to snap at anything in a vain attempt to quench that bloodlust that boils within you and to fill that void in your heart and to distract yourself from the sheer pointlessness of your existence. You are no better than us privateers who scour the warzone for blood money!

And now a lowly marauder, salvaging in warzone is blaming a State Officer in lack of honor?
Really?...

Learn the meaning of word "honor", savage, before you dare to speak it again. Ignorant.

Elmund Egivand wrote:

The next time I see you, I will be in a combat-capable ship. I will not be sending an exploration vessel into Asakai or the vicinity, I already had all the safespot coordinates recorded into my ship-board database.

All your ships will be hunted down and eliminated. Our space is not for trash like you, tribal.

Elmund Egivand wrote:

If I see you flee from me, I am going to rib on your lack of 'honour'. And then I'm going to laugh at your face. Because that's all you are, a punchline!

Enough of this idiocy. Bring it, tribal.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Utari Onzo
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#28 - 2015-02-06 08:16:40 UTC
Further to your correspondance, I can confirm 13. will be providing 1x combat escort and 1x deep space transport, along with a consignment of water, food and other aid supplies. My brother Miguel will be providing transport piloting.

On an unrelated note, Miss Kim and Mr Egivand please take your ego trips elsewhere or put your money where your mouth is by proving your honour and assisting these civilians

"Face the enemy as a solid wall For faith is your armor And through it, the enemy will find no breach Wrap your arms around the enemy For faith is your fire And with it, burn away his evil"

Elmund Egivand
Biohazard.
WINMATAR.
#29 - 2015-02-06 08:36:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Elmund Egivand
Utari Onzo wrote:
Further to your correspondance, I can confirm 13. will be providing 1x combat escort and 1x deep space transport, along with a consignment of water, food and other aid supplies. My brother Miguel will be providing transport piloting.

On an unrelated note, Miss Kim and Mr Egivand please take your ego trips elsewhere or put your money where your mouth is by proving your honour and assisting these civilians


I had already sent an EveMail to Jandice and am awaiting a reply. I have a Blockade Runner on standby and I can ready any combat vessel up to Battlecruiser, as well as a shield-rep logistics vessel for the task if she needs it.

I have many motivations for doing many things. Honour is never one of them.

Samira Kernher wrote:
Between 1 and 3 EVE time.


Well, ain't that just dandy? I think I should try sparing some weekends for that.

A Minmatar warship is like a rusting Beetle with 500 horsepower Cardillac engines in the rear, armour plating bolted to chassis and a M2 Browning stuck on top.

Sammie MacWinters
Gradient
Electus Matari
#30 - 2015-02-06 09:02:49 UTC
Dependant on the time and the date, I would like to help. I can provide combat support in ships up to a battleship. If needed I can also provide transport in any Gallente industrial.
Jandice Ymladris
Aurora Arcology
#31 - 2015-02-06 10:38:45 UTC
Thanks for offering all this help!

With recent inquiries in mind, I do like to remind people that the Convoy will be an international convoy, composed of participants across the cluster from various backgrounds. participants are checked, but it is also their responsibility to behave once they're part of the Convoy.
If your belief, ideology or principle makes it hard for you to fly alongside such mixed fleet, I will respect this and understand you won't be able to be part of the Convoy.
For everyone involved, this is a humanitarian Convoy, flying under no banner but that of the Aurora Arcology. Please keep this in mind. I am aware there will be pilots among the convoy in which you don't agree with, but this isn't about them or you, nor about me, it's about the people who get a chance on a new start in their lives, if we only help them on this journey.

In respect to this;
- If you like to discuss Nauplius: the IGS thread 'De-Minmatarization: First Tower Constructed and Operational' offers better opportunities for this.

-If one prefers to discuss Diana Kim's behaviour, the thread 'Diana Kim: Face me in the Arena!!' along with linked thread above will do fine in that regard.

Providing a new home for refugees in the Aurora Arcology

Luna Hanaya
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#32 - 2015-02-06 15:12:27 UTC
I might support the initiative as a command ship pilot, however I am not sure if I will be able to attend, as I quite often banal lack of time.

If I won't make it, or won't pass any checks, I will just pray for success of the operation.

((

If you are a roleplayer, please join official CCP channels ingame for roleplayers and support roleplaying community:

Intergalactic Summit - IC router

Out of Character - channel for discussion of roleplay, live events and lore

))

Diana Kim
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#33 - 2015-02-07 04:32:50 UTC
Please excuse me for bringing in Mr. Nauplius issue, Ms. Ymladris, which has caused certain... undesirable element aggro.
I will try to be more discreet next time.

Unfortunately, I cannot offer my services at this time because of reasons I would like not discuss.
I am sorry I can't help you today, but I hope it will be different at another opportunity.
Please excuse me.

D. Kim, Strike Cmdr.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Richard Masseri
Intaki Liberation Front
Intaki Prosperity Initiative
#34 - 2015-02-07 04:54:59 UTC
Depending on when it takes place I would happily provide help as either Escort or Transport though I can only fly T1 Haulers which might not be what you are looking for.

As far as escort I can provide Frigate Destroyer or Cruiser support.

I will await your reply with interest.
Jandice Ymladris
Aurora Arcology
#35 - 2015-02-07 23:31:54 UTC  |  Edited by: Jandice Ymladris
the Convoy was a success! thanks for everyone who helped out! The response was overwhelming!

Thanks to good pre-planning on the route, good scouting & a good Fleet commander & everyone following guidelines, the journey went smooth!

The Convoy left at 22H sharp at New Caldari record station & arrived safely at the Irjunen Arcology station! In total 250.000 refugees have been transported to get a stable & safe life at the Aurora Arcology! (A detailed recount brought the number up from 230.000 to 250.000!)

The cluster just got a bit brighter for a large group of people, thanks to everyone's help!

Providing a new home for refugees in the Aurora Arcology

Pieter Tuulinen
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#36 - 2015-02-08 06:57:48 UTC
And now for the overtime.

For the first time since I started the conversation, he looks me dead in the eye. In his gaze are steel jackhammers, quiet vengeance, a hundred thousand orbital bombs frozen in still life.

Jandice Ymladris
Aurora Arcology
#37 - 2015-02-08 11:55:04 UTC  |  Edited by: Jandice Ymladris
Pieter Tuulinen wrote:
And now for the overtime.


Indeed, albeit the relative quiet the past month due to the immigration halt should have provided a good rest for security. That said, I'm aware of the stress such operation can bring & will take this into account.

All in all, the Convoy was a great succes! All refugees got moved, everyone did an excellent job during the Convoy & no hostilities occurred.

For a full detail on the Convoy & the passenger & cargo list, you can check here: The Arcology Convoy is an overwhelming success!
If you have questions regarding the list, you are free to contact me, some of the tags assigned to the refugees can be confusing to people new to the Arcology migrant reports.

I suppose most people realize, but the Arcology Convoy was a one-time opportunity. Under normal circumstances, the Aurora Arcology has access to enough transports to move the refugees themselves, either by private investment, or by calling on capsuleers that support the Arcology & run a courier service.

So once again, I thank you for your near unanimous response to help out when I searched support for the Convoy.

Providing a new home for refugees in the Aurora Arcology

Utari Onzo
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#38 - 2015-02-08 12:58:34 UTC
Ms Ymladris,

I am glad I was able to be of service in this convoy. I must apologise my brother Miguel was unable to attend, due to a lack of exit from our home wormhole system, but it was an honour to have participated.

Kind regards

Utari Onzo
Director, 13. Corporation

"Face the enemy as a solid wall For faith is your armor And through it, the enemy will find no breach Wrap your arms around the enemy For faith is your fire And with it, burn away his evil"

Eran Mintor
Metropolis Commercial Consortium
#39 - 2015-02-08 14:39:02 UTC
Happy to see things went smoothly and to lend a hand. Best wishes upon your Arcology.

-Eran
Jennifer Starfall
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#40 - 2015-02-08 15:08:23 UTC
Ms. Ymladris,

Congratulations on a successful operation. It's reassuring to see the capsuleer community pull together and support humanitarian causes such as this one.

Jennifer Starfall

Fifth Seyllin Conference

Previous page12