These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE New Citizens Q&A

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next page
 

I introduce myself to thee, kindly.

Author
Perosteck Neuchatel
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2014-12-23 02:29:25 UTC
Liberté, Egalité; Fraternité.... for you all and everyone.

I am an Explorer. Not that kind of Explorer, but one really commited to it. In my travels I've seeing what is going on and can now say that New Eden is in a Statte of Unknown Peace. We, as Republicans, will celebrate the arrival of the new Stellar Year by invocating the G/ddess Liberty, for her remaining with us and in our side forever more.

Well-educated and disciplined, I am not for waging wars against anyone, but tthey whom react against the use of our Freedom and Advancement. Lately we have been helping the Matari Republic to settle new rules and methodologies to stablish at their own and to ensure the Galactic Order, Peace, Mutually respect and Safety.

So as I am here, as a Citizen of the Gallente Federation, I offer my friendship to thee. And hail thee all.

My last words will be the ones of a celebrated Poet who lived in the old Earth, from where we have been divided from, it says like this:

Scots, wha hae wi’ Wallace bled,
Scots, wham Bruce has aften led,
Welcome to your gory bed,—
Or to victorie.—

Now ’s the day, and now’s the hour;
See the front o’ battle lour;
See approach proud Edward’s power,
Chains and Slaverie.—

Wha will be a traitor-knave?
Wha can fill a cowards’ grave?
Wha sae base as be a Slave?
—Let him turn and flie.—

Wha for Scotland’s king and law,
Freedom’s sword will strongly draw,
Free-Man stand, or Free-Man fa’,
Let him follow me.—

By Oppression’s woes and pains!
By your Sons in servile chains!
We will drain our dearest veins,
But they shall be free!

Lay the proud Usurpers low!
Tyrants fall in every foe!
Liberty ’s in every blow!
Let us Do—or Die!!!
Robert Burns ~ Scottish Poet.

I think He was writing a Poem about what Gallente is and what Minmatar are in their struggle for.
Season's Greetings.
ShahFluffers
Ice Fire Warriors
Wild Geese.
#2 - 2014-12-23 02:54:11 UTC
*stops mid-puff with his cigar*
*deadpan look*

Uhhhhhhhhh... welcome?

*turns around*

Guys! I'm too much of a bittervet for this one. Can someone take over?
McChicken Combo HalfMayo
The Happy Meal
#3 - 2014-12-23 03:01:50 UTC  |  Edited by: McChicken Combo HalfMayo
Hello.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=topics&f=260

There are all our dominion

Gate camps: "Its like the lowsec watercooler, just with explosions and boose" - Ralph King-Griffin

Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
Transgress
#4 - 2014-12-23 03:15:29 UTC
ShahFluffers wrote:
*deadpan look*

<-----------


new produce?

Michael Ruckert
Hohere Kavallerie-Kommando
#5 - 2014-12-23 03:28:27 UTC
Mel Gibson plays EVE??

"No matter how well you perform there's always somebody of intelligent opinion who thinks it's lousy." - Laurence Olivier

Perosteck Neuchatel
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2014-12-23 06:04:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Perosteck Neuchatel
Really I don't know if Mel Gibson plays EVE, but if he does, he would be a Caldari. He's sooo a Patriot. Of another country.

Personally I prefer Bruce Willis, by all means.
ShahFluffers
Ice Fire Warriors
Wild Geese.
#7 - 2014-12-23 06:13:19 UTC
Perosteck Neuchatel wrote:
Personally I prefer Bruce Willis, by all means.

He would be the best solo player of all time. Using nothing but hull tanks. Shocked
Tau Cabalander
Retirement Retreat
Working Stiffs
#8 - 2014-12-23 07:34:57 UTC
ShahFluffers wrote:
Perosteck Neuchatel wrote:
Personally I prefer Bruce Willis, by all means.

He would be the best solo player of all time. Using nothing but hull tanks. Shocked

'Yippee-Ki-Yay'
J'Poll
MUSE LLP
RAZOR Alliance
#9 - 2014-12-23 08:48:18 UTC
ShahFluffers wrote:
Perosteck Neuchatel wrote:
Personally I prefer Bruce Willis, by all means.

He would be the best solo player of all time. Using nothing but hull tanks. Shocked


Pff. Chuck Norris would kick Bruce's ass, while flying a pod

Personal channel: Crazy Dutch Guy

Help channel: Help chat - Reloaded

Public roams channels: RvB Ganked / Redemption Road / Spectre Fleet / Bombers bar / The Content Club

Gully Alex Foyle
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#10 - 2014-12-23 09:00:19 UTC
J'Poll wrote:
ShahFluffers wrote:
Perosteck Neuchatel wrote:
Personally I prefer Bruce Willis, by all means.

He would be the best solo player of all time. Using nothing but hull tanks. Shocked


Pff. Chuck Norris would kick Bruce's ass, while flying a pod logged off
FTFY

Make space glamorous! Is EVE dying or not? Ask the EVE-O Death-o-meter!

Keno Skir
#11 - 2014-12-23 09:34:07 UTC
Daniel Plain
Doomheim
#12 - 2014-12-23 10:30:41 UTC
Keno Skir wrote:
What? :/

I should buy an Ishtar.

Davey Talvanen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#13 - 2014-12-23 12:30:37 UTC
J'Poll wrote:
ShahFluffers wrote:
Perosteck Neuchatel wrote:
Personally I prefer Bruce Willis, by all means.

He would be the best solo player of all time. Using nothing but hull tanks. Shocked


Pff. Chuck Norris would kick Bruce's ass, whilst unsubbed in a pod using plex tank


Now we edge towards reality but still not awsome enough
William Ruben
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#14 - 2014-12-23 16:25:35 UTC
Perosteck Neuchatel wrote:
Liberté, Egalité; Fraternité.... for you all and everyone.

I am an Explorer. Not that kind of Explorer, but one really commited to it. In my travels I've seeing what is going on and can now say that New Eden is in a Statte of Unknown Peace. We, as Republicans, will celebrate the arrival of the new Stellar Year by invocating the G/ddess Liberty, for her remaining with us and in our side forever more.

Well-educated and disciplined, I am not for waging wars against anyone, but tthey whom react against the use of our Freedom and Advancement. Lately we have been helping the Matari Republic to settle new rules and methodologies to stablish at their own and to ensure the Galactic Order, Peace, Mutually respect and Safety.

So as I am here, as a Citizen of the Gallente Federation, I offer my friendship to thee. And hail thee all.

My last words will be the ones of a celebrated Poet who lived in the old Earth, from where we have been divided from, it says like this:

Scots, wha hae wi’ Wallace bled,
Scots, wham Bruce has aften led,
Welcome to your gory bed,—
Or to victorie.—

Now ’s the day, and now’s the hour;
See the front o’ battle lour;
See approach proud Edward’s power,
Chains and Slaverie.—

Wha will be a traitor-knave?
Wha can fill a cowards’ grave?
Wha sae base as be a Slave?
—Let him turn and flie.—

Wha for Scotland’s king and law,
Freedom’s sword will strongly draw,
Free-Man stand, or Free-Man fa’,
Let him follow me.—

By Oppression’s woes and pains!
By your Sons in servile chains!
We will drain our dearest veins,
But they shall be free!

Lay the proud Usurpers low!
Tyrants fall in every foe!
Liberty ’s in every blow!
Let us Do—or Die!!!
Robert Burns ~ Scottish Poet.

I think He was writing a Poem about what Gallente is and what Minmatar are in their struggle for.
Season's Greetings.

Why are you talking like a bad high school drama student?
Perosteck Neuchatel
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#15 - 2014-12-24 07:53:28 UTC
William Ruben wrote:
Perosteck Neuchatel wrote:
Liberté, Egalité; Fraternité.... for you all and everyone.

I am an Explorer. Not that kind of Explorer, but one really commited to it. In my travels I've seeing what is going on and can now say that New Eden is in a Statte of Unknown Peace. We, as Republicans, will celebrate the arrival of the new Stellar Year by invocating the G/ddess Liberty, for her remaining with us and in our side forever more.

Well-educated and disciplined, I am not for waging wars against anyone, but tthey whom react against the use of our Freedom and Advancement. Lately we have been helping the Matari Republic to settle new rules and methodologies to stablish at their own and to ensure the Galactic Order, Peace, Mutually respect and Safety.

So as I am here, as a Citizen of the Gallente Federation, I offer my friendship to thee. And hail thee all.

My last words will be the ones of a celebrated Poet who lived in the old Earth, from where we have been divided from, it says like this:

Scots, wha hae wi’ Wallace bled,
Scots, wham Bruce has aften led,
Welcome to your gory bed,—
Or to victorie.—

Now ’s the day, and now’s the hour;
See the front o’ battle lour;
See approach proud Edward’s power,
Chains and Slaverie.—

Wha will be a traitor-knave?
Wha can fill a cowards’ grave?
Wha sae base as be a Slave?
—Let him turn and flie.—

Wha for Scotland’s king and law,
Freedom’s sword will strongly draw,
Free-Man stand, or Free-Man fa’,
Let him follow me.—

By Oppression’s woes and pains!
By your Sons in servile chains!
We will drain our dearest veins,
But they shall be free!

Lay the proud Usurpers low!
Tyrants fall in every foe!
Liberty ’s in every blow!
Let us Do—or Die!!!
Robert Burns ~ Scottish Poet.

I think He was writing a Poem about what Gallente is and what Minmatar are in their struggle for.
Season's Greetings.

Why are you talking like a bad high school drama student?


Because I'm that Byronic.
Chuck Norris can't kick a tank driven by McLean, Chuck Norris is not a suicidal emokid. Not even him can go that far.
Erica Dusette
Division 13
#16 - 2014-12-24 10:13:10 UTC
Started out solid.

But at the first sign of trollin' you broke character. Straight

Also, lovely to meet you.

Jack Miton > you be nice or you're sleeping on the couch again!

Part-Time Wormhole Pirate Full-Time Supermodel

worмнole dιary + cнaracтer вιoѕвσss

Billy TwoMirrors
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#17 - 2014-12-24 11:11:32 UTC
Is he trying to be nice, or threaten me with excessive violence? I can never make out which.
Velicitia
XS Tech
#18 - 2014-12-24 11:21:57 UTC
Billy TwoMirrors wrote:
Is he trying to be nice, or threaten me with excessive violence? I can never make out which.


assume the latter, this is EVE afterall Blink

One of the bitter points of a good bittervet is the realisation that all those SP don't really do much, and that the newbie is having much more fun with what little he has. - Tippia

Samuel Triptee
Federal Defense Union
Gallente Federation
#19 - 2014-12-24 16:19:22 UTC
I thoroughly enjoy the random whacks in the brain pilots provide in New Eden and associated forums.

+1 for content generation

Have You Hugged Your Frigate Today?

Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
Transgress
#20 - 2014-12-24 16:50:21 UTC  |  Edited by: Ralph King-Griffin
Velicitia wrote:
Billy TwoMirrors wrote:
Is he trying to be nice, or threaten me with excessive violence? I can never make out which.


assume the latter, this is EVE afterall Blink

I didn't realise they were mutually exclusive



and Liam Neson > all , he punches wolves and dies like a real man
123Next page