These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

The 116 Amarrian Loyalist of the Year Awards, Sponsored by PIE Inc.

Author
Flyinghotpocket
Doomheim
#81 - 2014-12-19 19:58:04 UTC
Maded Rift wrote:
Flyinghotpocket wrote:
per wrote:
Flyinghotpocket wrote:
per wrote:
some names nominated here are really strange, i admit they used to fight for amarr side but now some of them are part of pirate corporations and killing even fellow amarrians (not even mentioning pirating on a big scale) not sure if those are good adepts for any awards

much like you feeding intel to pirates and sitting idle while pirates kill fellow amarrians because your blue with them?


I will respond to this only once as I don't want to start any un-necessary discussion here, but if you mean by those pirates Ark Alliance(Provi-Bloc) by any chance, then next time we will act identically again, we just wont shoot them no matter what.

"A guilty conscience is a self-accuser."

ps: no intel was feeded by any side btw


gj for saying that youll help kill amarr militia next time instead of some cva pet that willingly kill amarr.

good to know. thx bud.


I do not see him say that anywhere?

If i may, as the executor of ArK alliance i would like to simply say,

We have supported Amarr militia the whole way through this epic war, The ONLY Amarr pilots we have shot are those on KOS or those that have been aggressive towards us. if mistakes were made reimbursement was paid.

id also like to point out, that no Amarr militia have provided us intel "we have our own means of gathering intel"

I have my diplos talking with none KOS Amarr militia as we would like to blue them up.

- If you are not KOS to provi please go to ArK-Diplo so we can blue one another up, if we are not blue already that is :P

- if you are KOS to provi stop been ******** in provi and you might actually have a home down there, get yourself off kos and get blued up with some great allies.




Provi and Amarr militia should be working together!
Amarr Milita corps should not be war decking other Amarr militia corps!

I do not speak on behalf of CVA, i speak on behalf of ArK.

From all of us here in ArK we would like to congratulate Amarr for the amazing victory!

We think this year all those that have fought hard for this victory deserve recognition :)


Amarr victor!

ArK


to bad. cva was told to get the **** outta amarr militia space by PIE years ago. stay out. amarr militia does not recognize your cva kos list. anybody not aiding amarr militia against neutrals or pirates of any sort will be on the amarr militia kos list.

read the commandments that is set for for amarr militia and youll have your reason for why cva is kos.

http://i.imgur.com/Nh2yVbf.jpg you are red. period. cva is red. period. TERP corp violated 2 rules that amarr militia goes by they are red to. deal with it.


IF YOU wanna talk about standings you will have to come to us and talk about achieving blue with US.


let us not forget that cva hot dropped us WHILE WE WERE BLUE WITH THEM.

Amarr Militia Representative - A jar of nitro

Anslo
Scope Works
#82 - 2014-12-19 19:59:35 UTC
Get a load of this guy.

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

Christine Peeveepeeski
Low Sec Concepts
#83 - 2014-12-19 22:55:46 UTC
Samira Kernher wrote:
Thank you for the well-written post, Mantis. We salute you.

By His light and His will.


Christine Peeveepeeski wrote:
Thats all well and good stalking but I have still not recieved my cookie (was always a pleasure bud).


Here you go.


Back to the important part here guys, I'd like to commend these cookies for their service to my stomach. They were in fact glorious and perhaps only would have been better golden in colour however pinks fine. They didn't last long anyway...

Eran Mintor
Metropolis Commercial Consortium
#84 - 2014-12-19 22:57:30 UTC
Flyinghotpocket wrote:
...amarr militia does not recognize your cva kos list. anybody not aiding amarr militia against neutrals or pirates of any sort will be on the amarr militia kos list.

read the commandments that is set for for amarr militia...

IF YOU wanna talk about standings you will have to come to us and talk about achieving blue with US....



Wow thank you for this hilarious read. First off, I didn't know Amarr militia had a kos list, that is news to me.

Second, commandments? What the ****. Are you our prophet? Who made these commandments, and were they high while doing so?

Lastly, since when do you speak for all of the Amarr militia? Are you going to set the rules for militia like CVA sets it for Providence?

I'd say you're so full of yourself that you've gone inside out, but I'm pretty sure you're just trolling.

9/10 Carry on.

-Eran
Samira Kernher
Cail Avetatu
#85 - 2014-12-20 00:13:51 UTC
They're pretty decent commandments to be honest.
ValentinaDLM
SoE Roughriders
Electus Matari
#86 - 2014-12-20 01:04:32 UTC
Samira Kernher wrote:
They're pretty decent commandments to be honest.



Somehow, I am not surprised you feel that way. I do enjoy being on the same side with you.
Flyinghotpocket
Doomheim
#87 - 2014-12-20 04:45:09 UTC
Eran Mintor wrote:
Flyinghotpocket wrote:
...amarr militia does not recognize your cva kos list. anybody not aiding amarr militia against neutrals or pirates of any sort will be on the amarr militia kos list.

read the commandments that is set for for amarr militia...

IF YOU wanna talk about standings you will have to come to us and talk about achieving blue with US....



Wow thank you for this hilarious read. First off, I didn't know Amarr militia had a kos list, that is news to me.

Second, commandments? What the ****. Are you our prophet? Who made these commandments, and were they high while doing so?

Lastly, since when do you speak for all of the Amarr militia? Are you going to set the rules for militia like CVA sets it for Providence?

I'd say you're so full of yourself that you've gone inside out, but I'm pretty sure you're just trolling.

9/10 Carry on.

-Eran


well they do.

yes i am the prophet this is already established. WE made these commandments and we had about 5 people work on them from well respected corps within the militia.

since i used to speak for amarr militia to the csm. yes we are and have been setting the rules for militia like cva.

im pretty sure your trying to save face. -3/10 troll.

Amarr Militia Representative - A jar of nitro

Eran Mintor
Metropolis Commercial Consortium
#88 - 2014-12-20 09:25:50 UTC
Flyinghotpocket wrote:


well they do.

yes i am the prophet this is already established. WE made these commandments and we had about 5 people work on them from well respected corps within the militia.

since i used to speak for amarr militia to the csm. yes we are and have been setting the rules for militia like cva.

im pretty sure your trying to save face. -3/10 troll.


So no troll? Well then you really are full of yourself, but that's no surprise really.

FHP, you've always been someone people have had mixed feelings about. While you sometimes have a strong commitment to the warzone, perhaps an unhealthy one, you've also caused more trouble than anyone else I know with that gaping mouth of yours.

That's great that you've spoken to CSM, I'm pretty sure that doesn't make you the chosen spokesperson for militia, however. Were you elected to CSM?

And no you're not setting rules for militia, but if you think you are, who is listening to you?

You seem to have a lot in common with Lord Vaari. Are you two related?

-Eran

Eran Mintor
Metropolis Commercial Consortium
#89 - 2014-12-20 09:29:18 UTC
Samira Kernher wrote:
They're pretty decent commandments to be honest.


So are you telling me that you follow #3 before you shoot someone? Or how about the fact #1 & #2 counteract each other... Also what the hell are alts?

-Eran
Ashlar Vellum
Esquire Armaments
#90 - 2014-12-20 11:38:49 UTC
3# could only happen on a gate or undock and you are right it is not always possible to do that in the heat of battle that's why there is #2.
and alt - is usually a forged capsuleer identity.
Andreus Ixiris
Duty.
WE FORM V0LTA
#91 - 2014-12-20 11:46:29 UTC
It's not like I care that much about these awards, and I find the title "Loyal Servant" to be deeply condescending, but since I can't elect a current member of the PIE alliance, the person who I think best fits the critera of that award can't be a nominee.

Oh well.

Andreus Ixiris > A Civire without a chin is barely a Civire at all.

Pieter Tuulinen > He'd be Civirely disadvantaged, Andreus.

Andreus Ixiris > ...

Andreus Ixiris > This is why we're at war.

Samira Kernher
Cail Avetatu
#92 - 2014-12-20 11:53:57 UTC  |  Edited by: Samira Kernher
Eran Mintor wrote:
Samira Kernher wrote:
They're pretty decent commandments to be honest.


So are you telling me that you follow #3 before you shoot someone? Or how about the fact #1 & #2 counteract each other... Also what the hell are alts?

-Eran


1 and 2 don't counteract each other. They are, quite simply, "Do not awox. If you do awox (no reason stated, but could include for example accidental friendly fire as a result of overview failings) then you should reimburse."

For 3, see Mr. Vellum's post.
Shaikar
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#93 - 2014-12-20 12:15:17 UTC
I can see the keen anticipation of the results has caused some restlessness, so without further ado, I am pleased to be able to announce the winners of the 116 Amarrian Loyalist of the Year awards:

116 Amarrian Capsuleer of the Year: Lunarisse Aspenstar.

116 Loyal Servant of the Year: Stalking Mantis.


Congratulations to the victors and may you long continue your excellent service to the Empire.

Odelya d'Hanguest
Order of St. Severian
#94 - 2014-12-20 13:14:17 UTC
Shaikar wrote:
I can see the keen anticipation of the results has caused some restlessness, so without further ado, I am pleased to be able to announce the winners of the 116 Amarrian Loyalist of the Year awards:

116 Amarrian Capsuleer of the Year: Lunarisse Aspenstar.

116 Loyal Servant of the Year: Stalking Mantis.


Congratulations to the victors and may you long continue your excellent service to the Empire.

When you pop down the chippy to hand over the awards, do take some pictures for us.
Rodj Blake
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#95 - 2014-12-20 13:30:18 UTC
Shaikar wrote:
I can see the keen anticipation of the results has caused some restlessness, so without further ado, I am pleased to be able to announce the winners of the 116 Amarrian Loyalist of the Year awards:

116 Amarrian Capsuleer of the Year: Lunarisse Aspenstar.

116 Loyal Servant of the Year: Stalking Mantis.


Congratulations to the victors and may you long continue your excellent service to the Empire.



Congratulations to this year's worthy winners.

Dolce et decorum est pro Imperium mori

Lucas Raholan
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
#96 - 2014-12-20 13:48:53 UTC
My heartfelt congratulations go out to my fellow director Luna in her winning of capsuleer of the year award despite hefty competition.

Now, I need to dig out some Vintage wine to send her

Shitposts so bad CONCORD gave me a 50 billion ISK bounty

Eran Mintor
Metropolis Commercial Consortium
#97 - 2014-12-20 14:21:30 UTC
Samira Kernher wrote:
Eran Mintor wrote:
Samira Kernher wrote:
They're pretty decent commandments to be honest.


So are you telling me that you follow #3 before you shoot someone? Or how about the fact #1 & #2 counteract each other... Also what the hell are alts?

-Eran


1 and 2 don't counteract each other. They are, quite simply, "Do not awox. If you do awox (no reason stated, but could include for example accidental friendly fire as a result of overview failings) then you should reimburse."

For 3, see Mr. Vellum's post.


There is no "if" written in the original document, but if you want to write one in then maybe you should tell the author. The wording is terrible and ideas are half-baked.

If you like them and wish to follow them, be my guest. I will say though that if someone was recently employed in the Amarr militia that means nothing. They could've been there for ISK, or to spy, or to move materials under your nose. You simply don't know and won't know with an employment history.


More on topic,

Congrats to the winners.

-Eran
Templar Dane
Amarrian Vengeance
#98 - 2014-12-20 14:48:03 UTC
Eran Mintor wrote:
Samira Kernher wrote:
Eran Mintor wrote:
Samira Kernher wrote:
They're pretty decent commandments to be honest.


So are you telling me that you follow #3 before you shoot someone? Or how about the fact #1 & #2 counteract each other... Also what the hell are alts?

-Eran


1 and 2 don't counteract each other. They are, quite simply, "Do not awox. If you do awox (no reason stated, but could include for example accidental friendly fire as a result of overview failings) then you should reimburse."

For 3, see Mr. Vellum's post.


There is no "if" written in the original document, but if you want to write one in then maybe you should tell the author. The wording is terrible and ideas are half-baked.

If you like them and wish to follow them, be my guest. I will say though that if someone was recently employed in the Amarr militia that means nothing. They could've been there for ISK, or to spy, or to move materials under your nose. You simply don't know and won't know with an employment history.


More on topic,

Congrats to the winners.

-Eran


It's less about the wording and more about the spirit of the commandments.
Mitara Newelle
Newelle Family
#99 - 2014-12-20 20:18:48 UTC
Congratulations to this years recipients. May you continue to further His Empire.

Lady Mitara Newelle of House Sarum, Holder of the Mekhios province of Damnidios Para'nashu, Champion of House Sarum, Sworn Upholder of the Faith, Divine Commodore of the 24th Imperial Crusade

Admiral of Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris

Esna Pitoojee
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#100 - 2014-12-20 23:08:00 UTC
Congratulations to Ms. Aspenstar, who is absolutely most deserving of this award for her tireless and unique efforts to support the Empire and its capsuleers.

Mr. Mantis I am not personally familiar with, but have heard a fair amount about regarding his efforts for the militia. These efforts must surely be recognized as well.