These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next page
 

P I R A T - PVP alliance

Author
ShtirliZZ
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2014-12-17 23:52:38 UTC  |  Edited by: ShtirliZZ
Hi-sec PVP alliance

We can propose merc services

-war dec - start price 150kk ISK
-war assistance - start price 100kk ISK
-POS/ POCO defence - start price 100kk ISK
-POS/POCO destroy - start price 150kk ISK


Killboard: http://pirat.eve-kill.net/?a=home

Contact member: Bcrain21, Ghenghis Kralj, ShtirliZZ , Miriena

Public channel: PIRAT Public
Starrakatt
Celtic Anarchy
Dead Terrorists
#2 - 2014-12-18 01:39:41 UTC
I welcome our new Amarr overlords in the merc community.
Valkin Mordirc
#3 - 2014-12-18 09:44:08 UTC
LET THE LOG OFF TRAPS



BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted


Good luck have fun guys.
#DeleteTheWeak
Don Purple
Going Full Potato
Trash Tier Alliance
#4 - 2014-12-18 09:47:45 UTC
Nice to see you fellas again

I am just here to snuggle and do spy stuff.

Fybs
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#5 - 2014-12-18 11:11:07 UTC
Hi boys Blink

xxxxx

Don't confuse kindness with weakness.

Beware the hand of Fybs.

Proud CEO of the Somalian Coast Guard Authority

Xorphix
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#6 - 2014-12-18 12:22:40 UTC
Always a pleasure to see these guys rolling around killing s**t.

Friendly bump <3
Mike Adoulin
Happys Happy Hamster Hunting Club
#7 - 2014-12-18 12:41:49 UTC
ShtirliZZ wrote:
Hi-sec PVP alliance

We can propose merc services

-war dec - start price 150kk ISK
-war assistance - start price 100kk ISK
-POS/ POCO defence - start price 100kk ISK
-POS/POCO destroy - start price 150kk ISK


Killboard: http://pirat.eve-kill.net/?a=home
Contact member: ShtirliZZ
Public channel: PIRAT Public


Damn, they are having a sale....:)

Also, confirming Mad Drunken Russians are, indeed, mad ,drunk, and Russian.

Pirate

Everything in EVE is a trap.

And if it isn't, it's your job to make it a trap...:)

You want to know what immorality in EVE Online looks like? Look no further than Ripard "Jester" Teg.

Chribba is the Chuck Norris of EVE.

Sahriah BloodStone
State War Academy
Caldari State
#8 - 2014-12-18 23:52:48 UTC
Can confirm, these guys are good. R.I.P my poor geddon

Sahriah Bloodstone

No.Mercy // Triumvirate

"Never underestimate your enemy or disrespect its abilities. If you do, you shall become the hunted "

Crystalline Entity
Black Dragon PHP
Darwinism.
#9 - 2014-12-23 10:46:43 UTC
lol, these guys sit in amarr without warp scrams and just shoot things that undock and don't even bother to chase targets that warp off.. pretty bad
Danalee
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#10 - 2014-12-23 13:54:18 UTC
Crystalline Entity wrote:
lol, these guys sit in amarr without warp scrams and just shoot things that undock and don't even bother to chase targets that warp off.. pretty bad


Haha that's funny, wait, I do joke:
ShtirliZZ: Please make me good price to pummel Outdated Host Productions.
I give many roebels bounty for kill Crystalline Entity over and over and over, da?

D.

Bear

Proud member of the Somalian Coast Guard Authority

Member and Juror of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Az Grod
CVT IND.
#11 - 2014-12-25 19:49:16 UTC
The guys took care of Business.

I will call on them when the need arises. Twisted

Thanks

AZ
SHAGGY ONE
Doomheim
#12 - 2015-01-06 17:09:23 UTC  |  Edited by: SHAGGY ONE
This is my review for anyone looking to hire PIRAT.

My corp where recent war dec’ed by some high sec war dec’ing greifing corp. They managed to actually inflict a lot of damage against my corp (tower and orca loss). Being butt hurt over the losses, I shopped around the Merc alliances/corps asking for a quote to war dec the corp and inflict some pain against this 7 man corp. PIRAT where the cheapest I could find at 250 million ISK. (The highest quote was 700 million isk for other merc allainces.) I figured that 250 million ISK for an 80 odd man alliance was not bad so I hired them. I left PIRAT to their devices and yesterday the war ended. I have to say I am not happy with the result. PIRAT are in fact 200 Million down in one single loss to the war targets and scored zero kills against the war targets. There is truth in what you pay for is what you get and PIRAT are “cheap and cheerful”. I would not go as far to say PIRAT are the worst Merc alliance in eve but I will let the war results speak for themselves…

I do also take into consideration that 7 people is not a lot to catch but I don’t believe for a second they have not had 1 engagement in a week with them.

My advice would be to shop else were for war decs.


TL:DR I hired budget mercs and got exactly what I paid for.
Skandel
Doomheim
#13 - 2015-01-06 17:27:52 UTC
SHAGGY ONE wrote:


I hired budget mercs and got exactly what I paid for.



POH or Devils would have suited your purposes better.
SHAGGY ONE
Doomheim
#14 - 2015-01-06 17:54:53 UTC
Skandel wrote:
SHAGGY ONE wrote:


I hired budget mercs and got exactly what I paid for.




There no true way to gauge that information but my review is a start.
Athena Aideron
Nothing Comes To Mind
Snuffed Out
#15 - 2015-01-10 18:29:27 UTC
SHAGGY ONE wrote:
This is my review for anyone looking to hire PIRAT.

My corp where recent war dec’ed by some high sec war dec’ing greifing corp. They managed to actually inflict a lot of damage against my corp (tower and orca loss). Being butt hurt over the losses, I shopped around the Merc alliances/corps asking for a quote to war dec the corp and inflict some pain against this 7 man corp. PIRAT where the cheapest I could find at 250 million ISK. (The highest quote was 700 million isk for other merc allainces.) I figured that 250 million ISK for an 80 odd man alliance was not bad so I hired them. I left PIRAT to their devices and yesterday the war ended. I have to say I am not happy with the result. PIRAT are in fact 200 Million down in one single loss to the war targets and scored zero kills against the war targets. There is truth in what you pay for is what you get and PIRAT are “cheap and cheerful”. I would not go as far to say PIRAT are the worst Merc alliance in eve but I will let the war results speak for themselves…

I do also take into consideration that 7 people is not a lot to catch but I don’t believe for a second they have not had 1 engagement in a week with them.

My advice would be to shop else were for war decs.


TL:DR I hired budget mercs and got exactly what I paid for.


Irate customer thinks this thread is like Yelp or Trip Advisor


SHAGGY ONE wrote:
There no true way to gauge that information but my review is a start.


Sure there is, its called referals.. May I suggest you listen to people whom obviously know best?

I'M not having fun until YOU'RE not having fun.

SHAGGY ONE
Doomheim
#16 - 2015-02-12 17:48:49 UTC
Athena Aideron wrote:
SHAGGY ONE wrote:
This is my review for anyone looking to hire PIRAT.

My corp where recent war dec’ed by some high sec war dec’ing greifing corp. They managed to actually inflict a lot of damage against my corp (tower and orca loss). Being butt hurt over the losses, I shopped around the Merc alliances/corps asking for a quote to war dec the corp and inflict some pain against this 7 man corp. PIRAT where the cheapest I could find at 250 million ISK. (The highest quote was 700 million isk for other merc allainces.) I figured that 250 million ISK for an 80 odd man alliance was not bad so I hired them. I left PIRAT to their devices and yesterday the war ended. I have to say I am not happy with the result. PIRAT are in fact 200 Million down in one single loss to the war targets and scored zero kills against the war targets. There is truth in what you pay for is what you get and PIRAT are “cheap and cheerful”. I would not go as far to say PIRAT are the worst Merc alliance in eve but I will let the war results speak for themselves…

I do also take into consideration that 7 people is not a lot to catch but I don’t believe for a second they have not had 1 engagement in a week with them.

My advice would be to shop else were for war decs.


TL:DR I hired budget mercs and got exactly what I paid for.


Irate customer thinks this thread is like Yelp or Trip Advisor


Other people are leaving there feedback so i will leave mine.
Bronson Hughes
The Knights of the Blessed Mother of Acceleration
#17 - 2015-02-12 17:57:44 UTC
P I R A T + Google Translate + playing games with their suspect logis repping client POCOs = good times. If I ever needed mercs, they'd be my first choice.

Удачной охоты

Relatively Notorious By Association

My Many Misadventures

I predicted FAUXs

Starrakatt
Celtic Anarchy
Dead Terrorists
#18 - 2015-02-12 19:43:40 UTC
They are very good around Amarr and on the Amarr undock, yes.
Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
Astral Alliance
#19 - 2015-02-13 10:12:34 UTC  |  Edited by: Dracvlad
SHAGGY ONE wrote:
This is my review for anyone looking to hire PIRAT.

My corp where recent war dec’ed by some high sec war dec’ing greifing corp. They managed to actually inflict a lot of damage against my corp (tower and orca loss). Being butt hurt over the losses, I shopped around the Merc alliances/corps asking for a quote to war dec the corp and inflict some pain against this 7 man corp. PIRAT where the cheapest I could find at 250 million ISK. (The highest quote was 700 million isk for other merc allainces.) I figured that 250 million ISK for an 80 odd man alliance was not bad so I hired them. I left PIRAT to their devices and yesterday the war ended. I have to say I am not happy with the result. PIRAT are in fact 200 Million down in one single loss to the war targets and scored zero kills against the war targets. There is truth in what you pay for is what you get and PIRAT are “cheap and cheerful”. I would not go as far to say PIRAT are the worst Merc alliance in eve but I will let the war results speak for themselves…

I do also take into consideration that 7 people is not a lot to catch but I don’t believe for a second they have not had 1 engagement in a week with them.

My advice would be to shop else were for war decs.

TL:DR I hired budget mercs and got exactly what I paid for.


Excuse me for jumping into this thread but I have to respond to this, it was really your error, you should have employed mercs before the POS was taken out, because that was something that would have enabled your mercs to have a chance to kill them. It is rather difficult to pin down people who refuse to fight when they have nothing to fight for.

Another option was to put another POS down and cause a fight, the thing is that the people who war decc'd you were now just picking their fights and this merc corp got caught by them which happens.

Be a bit more objective when assessing performance and your own choices when deciding to hire mercs, you employed them to inflict pain which is very difficult to do when people blue ball and then use guerilla tactics.

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Starrakatt
Celtic Anarchy
Dead Terrorists
#20 - 2015-02-13 12:08:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Starrakatt
Dracvlad wrote:
Excuse me for jumping into this thread but I have to respond to this, it was really your error, you should have employed mercs before the POS was taken out, because that was something that would have enabled your mercs to have a chance to kill them. It is rather difficult to pin down people who refuse to fight when they have nothing to fight for.

Another option was to put another POS down and cause a fight, the thing is that the people who war decc'd you were now just picking their fights and this merc corp got caught by them which happens.

Be a bit more objective when assessing performance and your own choices when deciding to hire mercs, you employed them to inflict pain which is very difficult to do when people blue ball and then use guerilla tactics.

I had to adress this, because it is so true.

Plenty of small Wardec corps actually wardec plenty of small to large targets and yet you will NEVER see them while you hunker down. Why? Because these same individuals more often than not will just sit on a hub undock and hope for one unsuspecting target to home in so they can pop it. Variations of this exists, like camping a hub/pipe, hiding in side systems, log off traps, etc. Often, they don't really want a fight, just ganks.

There are exception and you can be hunted too, ofc.

Now. Like this case, what happens if they HAVEN'T to fight, like this situation here? They don't.

Also happening, small wardec corps will ASSIST against other Wardec corps and Mercenaries. These are more often PVPers. But they as often follow the same tactics as mentioned above. Their goal is not to come and actually help the Assisted corporation/alliance, they will stay around hubs and watch mercenaries operating there.

After observation of behaviors, ships, logistics, etc, they chose their moment and jump the Merc when he is most vulnerable and usually busy engaging someone else and gank him. Again, there are exceptions, some are actually looking out for the mercs and trouble.

Doesn't help either if, like PIRATE, you are locked into a single time zone.
123Next page