These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

CCP Alliance closed, Eve Dead?

First post First post
Author
Anslo
Scope Works
#61 - 2014-11-11 15:41:09 UTC
CCP GUARD WE ALREADY LOST LIKE HALF THE SYSTEMS WHY ISN'T SOV SET BACK UP YET M8 Y U SO BAD

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

Gilbaron
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#62 - 2014-11-11 15:52:25 UTC
CCP Darwin wrote:
CCP Logibro wrote:
I personally blame CCP Foxfour, CCP Paradox and CCP Darwin.


Alliance status: Darwinized.

Edit: Also, if I heard correctly, I think there should be upcoming developments on this front soon.



That's one way to start the rumor mill :D
CCP Darwin
C C P
C C P Alliance
#63 - 2014-11-11 16:20:02 UTC
Gilbaron wrote:
CCP Darwin wrote:
Edit: Also, if I heard correctly, I think there should be upcoming developments on this front soon.

That's one way to start the rumor mill :D


I was referring to the fact that "C C P Alliance" was reconstituted as of downtime today with its former member corporations, although it may take a bit longer for the forum display to catch up.

Nothing to see here, move along, move along...

CCP Darwin  •  Senior Software Engineer, Art & Graphics, EVE Online  •  @mark_wilkins

CCP Falcon
#64 - 2014-11-11 16:43:18 UTC
Lykouleon wrote:
Reporting Falcon for devhacking


...again.


[img]http://i.imgur.com/Z4dT11g.gif[/img]

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
#65 - 2014-11-11 16:51:18 UTC
CCP must be reaching the bottom of the barrel for comic storylines huh...




CCP Guard presses butan, receives bacon and disbands alliance, spends next 5 years congratulating himself...

Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?

Trii Seo
Goonswarm Federation
#66 - 2014-11-11 16:53:30 UTC
Unsuccessful At Everything wrote:
CCP must be reaching the bottom of the barrel for comic storylines huh...




CCP Guard presses butan, receives bacon and disbands alliance, spends next 5 years congratulating himself...


"At least I have bacon" - CCP Guard

Proud pilot of the Imperium

Arek'Jaalan: Heliograph

Gilbaron
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#67 - 2014-11-11 16:53:42 UTC
CCP Darwin wrote:
Gilbaron wrote:
CCP Darwin wrote:
Edit: Also, if I heard correctly, I think there should be upcoming developments on this front soon.

That's one way to start the rumor mill :D


I was referring to the fact that "C C P Alliance" was reconstituted as of downtime today with its former member corporations, although it may take a bit longer for the forum display to catch up.

Nothing to see here, move along, move along...


Is that what your boss told you to say?
Jess Tanner
Bangworks Systems Inc.
#68 - 2014-11-11 17:01:41 UTC
CCP Falcon wrote:
Lykouleon wrote:
Reporting Falcon for devhacking


...again.


[img]http://i.imgur.com/Z4dT11g.gif[/img]



Everytime I see a CCP Falcon post with gifs....
Miko Jin
HELVEGEN
#69 - 2014-11-11 17:52:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Miko Jin
Elisk Skyforge wrote:
At 32:00 of episode 2 of o7 show CCP Fozzie says these upcoming WH systems have always been there we just never had access to them....so Jove space?.....related to this event?


You heard it here first. https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=384170&find=unread

Tell CCP Falcon I am not a spy honest!

CCP Darwin you don't fool me with your nothing to see here damage limitation, I see the Darwinised reference that's a quest for empire building on the sly lol.
Jvpiter
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#70 - 2014-11-11 17:56:06 UTC


There is too much merriment and laughter in this thread. Must we all make a mockery of this funeral for EVE?

Call me Joe.

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#71 - 2014-11-11 20:40:51 UTC
CCP Darwin wrote:
Gilbaron wrote:
CCP Darwin wrote:
Edit: Also, if I heard correctly, I think there should be upcoming developments on this front soon.

That's one way to start the rumor mill :D


I was referring to the fact that "C C P Alliance" was reconstituted as of downtime today with its former member corporations, although it may take a bit longer for the forum display to catch up.

Nothing to see here, move along, move along...


And we'll still be fighting you tooth and nail for that sov!

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode

Senior Lead

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

J'Poll
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#72 - 2014-11-11 20:58:35 UTC
CCP Falcon wrote:
[img]http://data3.whicdn.com/images/32374888/tumblr_m4rl4bOkrq1qc9j0w_large.gif[/img]


Mr Falcon, you just made my dayLol

Personal channel: Crazy Dutch Guy

Help channel: Help chat - Reloaded

Public roams channels: RvB Ganked / Redemption Road / Spectre Fleet / Bombers bar / The Content Club

J'Poll
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#73 - 2014-11-11 21:00:08 UTC
ISD LackOfFaith wrote:
ISD Ezwal wrote:
Plans for ISD dominance in that now suddenly sovless space have already been set in motion....Twisted

Dude, the cyno is up. Get off the forums and jump already.


He is still waiting on his Fatigue to run out

Personal channel: Crazy Dutch Guy

Help channel: Help chat - Reloaded

Public roams channels: RvB Ganked / Redemption Road / Spectre Fleet / Bombers bar / The Content Club

Vyktor Abyss
The Abyss Corporation
#74 - 2014-11-11 21:11:17 UTC
Serious issue:

The alliance "autopay" bill seems to have vanished from corp account/bill settings...

Is this intended?
Jonah Gravenstein
Machiavellian Space Bastards
#75 - 2014-11-12 00:38:16 UTC
CCP Falcon wrote:
Lykouleon wrote:
Reporting Falcon for devhacking


...again.


[img]http://i.imgur.com/Z4dT11g.gif[/img]


Stop teasing us with your devhax.

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

New Player FAQ

Feyd's Survival Pack

45thtiger 0109
Pandemic Legion
#76 - 2014-11-12 01:28:54 UTC  |  Edited by: 45thtiger 0109
Arronicus wrote:
Elisk Skyforge wrote:
At 32:00 of episode 2 of o7 show CCP Fozzie says these upcoming WH systems have always been there we just never had access to them....so Jove space?.....related to this event?


Feels that way. There was one other hint that suggested them. I'm expecting that Thera will connect to them.


The Goons will be first into jove space followed by a close second PL and friends followed by N3 in third place.

I could see where this is going LolP

**You Have to take the good with the bad and the bad with the good.

Welcome to EvE OnLiNe**

45thtiger 0109
Pandemic Legion
#77 - 2014-11-12 01:44:22 UTC
45thtiger 0109 wrote:
Arronicus wrote:
Elisk Skyforge wrote:
At 32:00 of episode 2 of o7 show CCP Fozzie says these upcoming WH systems have always been there we just never had access to them....so Jove space?.....related to this event?


Feels that way. There was one other hint that suggested them. I'm expecting that Thera will connect to them.


The Goons will be first into jove space followed by a close second PL and friends followed by N3 in third place.

I could see where this is going LolP


And this what happens once they all are in Jove space lol

In Jove Space

**You Have to take the good with the bad and the bad with the good.

Welcome to EvE OnLiNe**

Lykouleon
Noble Sentiments
Second Empire.
#78 - 2014-11-12 16:07:32 UTC
CCP Falcon wrote:
Lykouleon wrote:
Reporting Falcon for devhacking


...again.


[img]http://i.imgur.com/Z4dT11g.gif[/img]

This will be dealt with.

Lykouleon > CYNO ME CLOSER so I can hit them with my sword

Jenn aSide
Worthless Carebears
Pandemic Horde
#79 - 2014-11-12 16:09:55 UTC
CCP Darwin wrote:
Gilbaron wrote:
CCP Darwin wrote:
Edit: Also, if I heard correctly, I think there should be upcoming developments on this front soon.

That's one way to start the rumor mill :D


I was referring to the fact that "C C P Alliance" was reconstituted as of downtime today with its former member corporations, although it may take a bit longer for the forum display to catch up.

Nothing to see here, move along, move along...


Translation: "Didn't want that Jove space or the Polaris factory any damn way!!!"
Jean Luc Lemmont
Carebears on Fire
Viral Society
#80 - 2014-11-12 19:47:55 UTC
45thtiger 0109 wrote:
Arronicus wrote:
Elisk Skyforge wrote:
At 32:00 of episode 2 of o7 show CCP Fozzie says these upcoming WH systems have always been there we just never had access to them....so Jove space?.....related to this event?


Feels that way. There was one other hint that suggested them. I'm expecting that Thera will connect to them.


The Goons will be first into jove space followed by a close second PL and friends followed by N3 in third place.

I could see where this is going LolP


And then CCP locks the doors behind them so they can never leave.

Twisted

Will I get banned for boxing!?!?!

This thread has degenerated to the point it's become like two bald men fighting over a comb. -- Doc Fury

It's bonuses, not boni, you cretins.