These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Ships & Modules

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12
 

1Bil Isk frig

Author
Austrene Kanenald
Doomheim
#21 - 2014-09-26 12:40:11 UTC
[Worm, expensive]
Chelm's Modified Power Diagnostic System
Chelm's Modified Power Diagnostic System
Unit W-634's Modified Drone Damage Amplifier

Estamel's Modified Adaptive Invulnerability Field
Estamel's Modified Adaptive Invulnerability Field
Estamel's Modified Shield Boost Amplifier
Pithi A-Type Small Shield Booster

[empty high slot]
[empty high slot]
[empty high slot]

Small Capacitor Control Circuit I
Small Capacitor Control Circuit I
Small Processor Overclocking Unit I

Hobgoblin II x2
Hobgoblin II x3


24.15b from Jita sell orders. That doesn't even include the Adaptive Invulns. Requires a CA-2 to fit.
Lord LazyGhost
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#22 - 2014-09-26 12:41:40 UTC
Austrene Kanenald wrote:
[Worm, expensive]
Chelm's Modified Power Diagnostic System
Chelm's Modified Power Diagnostic System
Unit W-634's Modified Drone Damage Amplifier

Estamel's Modified Adaptive Invulnerability Field
Estamel's Modified Adaptive Invulnerability Field
Estamel's Modified Shield Boost Amplifier
Pithi A-Type Small Shield Booster

[empty high slot]
[empty high slot]
[empty high slot]

Small Capacitor Control Circuit I
Small Capacitor Control Circuit I
Small Processor Overclocking Unit I

Hobgoblin II x2
Hobgoblin II x3


24.15b from Jita sell orders. That doesn't even include the Adaptive Invulns. Requires a CA-2 to fit.

Lolz frig or a super lol.
Austrene Kanenald
Doomheim
#23 - 2014-09-26 12:43:24 UTC
Lord LazyGhost wrote:
Austrene Kanenald wrote:
[Worm, expensive]
Chelm's Modified Power Diagnostic System
Chelm's Modified Power Diagnostic System
Unit W-634's Modified Drone Damage Amplifier

Estamel's Modified Adaptive Invulnerability Field
Estamel's Modified Adaptive Invulnerability Field
Estamel's Modified Shield Boost Amplifier
Pithi A-Type Small Shield Booster

[empty high slot]
[empty high slot]
[empty high slot]

Small Capacitor Control Circuit I
Small Capacitor Control Circuit I
Small Processor Overclocking Unit I

Hobgoblin II x2
Hobgoblin II x3


24.15b from Jita sell orders. That doesn't even include the Adaptive Invulns. Requires a CA-2 to fit.

Lolz frig or a super lol.

??
Also, I'm trying to make one as close to 1b as possible now, incase it was 1b, not over 1b.
Austrene Kanenald
Doomheim
#24 - 2014-09-26 13:03:10 UTC
[Worm, expensive]
Caldari Navy Power Diagnostic System
Caldari Navy Power Diagnostic System
Federation Navy Drone Damage Amplifier

Domination Adaptive Invulnerability Field
Domination Small Shield Booster
Republic Fleet Shield Boost Amplifier
Coreli A-Type 1MN Microwarpdrive

Republic Fleet Rocket Launcher, Caldari Navy Scourge Rocket
Republic Fleet Rocket Launcher, Caldari Navy Scourge Rocket
Republic Fleet Rocket Launcher, Caldari Navy Scourge Rocket

Small Capacitor Control Circuit I
Small Capacitor Control Circuit I
Small Capacitor Control Circuit I

Federation Navy Hobgoblin x2
Federation Navy Hobgoblin x3

1.01b
1b1m in EFT
Lord LazyGhost
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#25 - 2014-09-26 13:52:13 UTC
Seems like the main picture is gk for a worm. So looks like that's what I will end up doing
Gizznitt Malikite
Agony Unleashed
Agony Empire
#26 - 2014-09-26 16:21:21 UTC

How long until this 1b isk frigate meets a thrasher/catalyst and becomes a 1b isk loss mail?
Lord LazyGhost
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#27 - 2014-09-26 16:28:53 UTC
Gizznitt Malikite wrote:

How long until this 1b isk frigate meets a thrasher/catalyst and becomes a 1b isk loss mail?


when it happens it happens and i loose less then 1% of my liquid isk

if i was worried about the loss mail i would not do it :)
Lugia3
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#28 - 2014-09-26 19:24:48 UTC
If your planning on putting in more than 175 mill AND you're hell bent on a frigate, get a Garmur. Literally invincible as long as you don't stay on grid when a Rapier decloaks or burn straight at a tornado.

Make sure to get snakes too. OGB helps a lot.

"CCP Dolan is full of shit." - CCP Bettik

Lord LazyGhost
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#29 - 2014-09-26 22:36:44 UTC
Lugia3 wrote:
If your planning on putting in more than 175 mill AND you're hell bent on a frigate, get a Garmur. Literally invincible as long as you don't stay on grid when a Rapier decloaks or burn straight at a tornado.

Make sure to get snakes too. OGB helps a lot.


got a dream fit for that ?
Elsa Hayes
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#30 - 2014-09-27 08:21:26 UTC
Buy any of the tournaments prize frigs and you have your multi billion hull right there.

Or get a velator and put plex in it.

Alternatively you could rub your nipples with sand paper if its just for the sensation.
Syrias Bizniz
some random local shitlords
#31 - 2014-09-29 08:58:26 UTC
Pick a Dramiel.
Everyone goes for Dramiels, cause they're basically just an expensive firetail.
However, if you put in ISK, it gets a lot better than a Firetail.

You can run armor or shield tank, with armor having tons of gtfo, and shield having tons of tank.
Maeltstome
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#32 - 2014-09-30 16:54:07 UTC
Technically its only 750 mil without implants - but it has extra bling for a shiny KM (Unnecessary DG and Dom variants of modules that cost more for no added effect over navy variants :) )

[Garmur, 1Bil]

Dread Guristas Ballistic Control System
Internal Force Field Array I
Domination Overdrive Injector

Gistii A-Type 1MN Microwarpdrive
Domination Warp Disruptor
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
Medium Ancillary Shield Booster, Navy Cap Booster 50

Dread Guristas Light Missile Launcher, Caldari Navy Inferno Light Missile
Dread Guristas Light Missile Launcher, Caldari Navy Inferno Light Missile
Dread Guristas Light Missile Launcher, Caldari Navy Inferno Light Missile

Small Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer II
Small Anti-Thermal Screen Reinforcer II
Small Polycarbon Engine Housing II


High-grade Snake Alpha
High-grade Snake Beta
High-grade Snake Gamma
High-grade Snake Delta
High-grade Snake Epsilon
High-grade Snake Omega
Zor's Custom Navigation Hyper-Link

The Garmuur will be much more effective at not dieing than most frigs, and doesn't scare people off like a Worm (well... it does, but not as much).

Previous page12