These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Sell Orders

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page
 

WTS T2 Warrior II BPO

Author
Anton Menges Saddat
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#21 - 2014-07-21 05:06:07 UTC
12b
Loonquawl
Dark Echo Club
#22 - 2014-07-21 16:07:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Loonquawl
BaldMan wrote:
Lol. Nobody wants this ISK printing machine?


Ok considers this as a free bump.

IT USED TO BE a isk printing machine but the way CCP directs the gameplay now, it is a fairy reasonable isk printing machine.
Nevertheless the BPO deserves it's fair price, considering the history of a few are present in the game and for other reasons that I will clarify later on.

ExookiZ wrote:
have you looked at your BPO on SiSI? a T2 drone BPO costs a lot more materials than it did before. They increased the material cost 35-50%, and they round up so for everything that only needed 1 unit, now uses 2. You can regain the some of savings with a massive order but you can't compete with invention anymore, not the way you could before.


Seriously????

And what about the reduce in time of copy on the BPO?
M8 believe me invention is lined in with the BPO but if you think clearly and smart.... you will see that a BPO still has an advantage


Ooh and I forgot : if you don't like the price...don't bid
ExookiZ
The Dark Space Initiative
Scary Wormhole People
#23 - 2014-07-21 17:57:00 UTC
BaldMan wrote:
Hmmm. I suspect that if what you say were true, we would already be seeing skyrocketing prices of either components or end products, yet we see neither. Be it that due to the fact production cost will not go up as much as you say or sheer stupidity of the playerbase who does not want to capitalize on a clear windfall ( remember you could buy unlimited amounts of robotics for under 8k ISK and sell them a week later for 25k and a number of other very profitable trades when PI was introduced) remains to be seen.



You could just go see for yourself, SiSI and patch notes say exactly what I said.

But im not claiming its not profitable, it is, just need to go at it a different way then you did pre-Crius.

Event Organizer of EVE North East

BaldMan
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#24 - 2014-07-24 18:10:10 UTC  |  Edited by: BaldMan
Crius came and we can put fearmongering about worthlessness of small drone T2 BPO's to rest now.

Producing a Warrior II drone still costs 1 unit of Robotics and 1 unit of Guidance Systems and 1 unit of Thermonuclear Trigger Unit etc and has not been increased.

As far as making copies goes:

The process may be time effective on bigger ticket items but it wholly ineffective on T2 drones (and other items with relatively short build times). Why?

You can make copies of 10 runs each. This means build time for a max run copy with max skills comes down to about 1h 45m. This means you need to put up a fresh batch of 10 BPC's to build every 105 minutes of every day of every week. Most people do need 8 hours of sleep and most spend another 8 earning a living or learning to do so. During these times they cannot put new BPC's into the oven. You would need a few max build specced chars to keep up with BPC production. I doubt anyone will endure putting up and delivering tens of build jobs every two hours on multiple characters for long. That is if that person is the owner of the BPO and is thus trying to improve their productivity. I really doubt there would be much profit in buying BPC's and building from them, because the owner of the BPO would not want any less ISK for more work (to put up contracts of bundles of BPC's because nobody will be a long term buyer of BPC's

Now. From a producer's perspective: Someone saying T2 light drone BPO's were nerfed at all with Crius is one who is talking out of one's ass. Nothing has changed for the worse. Crius made T2 drone BPO's more productive because any BPO with ME/PE over 10 is now maximally efficient.

All in all. Highest ingame offer i have received as of yet is 95 Billion ISK.

I am still gathering offers that should become more sensible now (looking at jokers offering 10'ish B ISK) that the Crius has been launched and is clear to everyone it has not done away with T2 BPO's.
BaldMan
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#25 - 2014-07-26 21:11:24 UTC
Bump
fairimear
Event Hor1zon
#26 - 2014-07-26 23:45:26 UTC
take the 95bill. obv you are worried about ccp hitting them in future or why would you be selling this money printing machine?
BaldMan
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#27 - 2014-07-27 08:16:04 UTC
fairimear wrote:
take the 95bill. obv you are worried about ccp hitting them in future or why would you be selling this money printing machine?



Why on earth did anyone ever want to sell a pricey T2 BPO b4 Crius then? I'd guess because we're sick and tired of it, some wanna buy a shiny new supercap, some want ISK to invest somewhere else to make EVE interesting again....
Agata Matahari
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#28 - 2014-07-27 09:09:35 UTC
BaldMan wrote:
fairimear wrote:
take the 95bill. obv you are worried about ccp hitting them in future or why would you be selling this money printing machine?



Why on earth did anyone ever want to sell a pricey T2 BPO b4 Crius then? I'd guess because we're sick and tired of it, some wanna buy a shiny new supercap, some want ISK to invest somewhere else to make EVE interesting again....


Poor excuse. Try harder plz
BaldMan
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#29 - 2014-07-27 16:27:48 UTC
Bid or STFU. You know the rules.

+ bump
BaldMan
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#30 - 2014-07-28 20:43:51 UTC
Still accepting offers. Less than three days to go.

Crius ME & PE are perfect.
Big Lynx
#31 - 2014-07-28 21:06:41 UTC
13b. Did i win?
Fons Vinae
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#32 - 2014-07-28 21:59:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Fons Vinae
x
Zahara Cody
Imperial Corrections Service.
#33 - 2014-07-29 05:39:51 UTC
Big Lynx wrote:
13b. Did i win?


Nah, I bought it for 15... sorry.

Hating is free, that's why poor people do it the best.

BaldMan
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#34 - 2014-07-29 08:05:09 UTC
Lol.

BPO is still on the market because it's still in the oven. 12 or 15 Billion offers are good only for laughs and giggles.

Thnx for free bumps.
Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#35 - 2014-07-29 10:27:01 UTC
14B Smile

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Roxwar
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#36 - 2014-07-29 12:02:16 UTC
BaldMan wrote:


All in all. Highest ingame offer i have received as of yet is 95 Billion ISK.
.


Holy **** 95b. Take the isk and run, run so fast your vision blurrs my friend. This is worth 35b now tops, so if some idiot is willing to lose 95b on it, take it quick before they wise up Smile
Apelacja
Sad Najwyzszy
#37 - 2014-07-29 15:01:17 UTC
serious offer 2 b
not an alt
Iwan Pawlow
North Korea Illicit Trade
#38 - 2014-07-29 16:09:20 UTC
2.5b
Phero77
Holdings incorporated
#39 - 2014-07-29 17:08:41 UTC
10b
Jim Wesson
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#40 - 2014-07-29 21:00:23 UTC
Will you take 20b
Previous page123Next page