These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Most Beautiful and Handsome Eve Toon.

First post First post
Author
Htiek Mij
Special Space Service
#381 - 2014-07-18 23:23:15 UTC
This thread is just silly. Keep it going!
CCP Explorer
C C P
C C P Alliance
#382 - 2014-07-18 23:28:59 UTC
I love these types of threads. Big smile

Erlendur S. Thorsteinsson | Senior Development Director | EVE Online // CCP Games | @CCP_Explorer

Sibyyl
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#383 - 2014-07-18 23:57:54 UTC
SIrera Artrald wrote:
Nathaniel Raynaud wrote:
to be fair, most people that choose gallente guys don't really get involved in the character creation process beyond "ok, kpop hair, and then a face tattoo/beard so he doesn't look too much like a twink"

i started out trying to emulate kit harrington and ended up with "eastern european physics student" :(


Well I think you're one of the best looking male characters out there! So. . . Uh. . . SO THERE! Big smile

I was going to say he looks a bit like this handsome fellow (btw, one of the best shows on MTV but I don't know a single other human being who shares my opinion).

Joffy Aulx-Gao for CSM. Fix links and OGB. Ban stabs from plexes. Fulfill karmic justice.

Sibyyl
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#384 - 2014-07-18 23:59:25 UTC
Jen Takhesis wrote:
When I fly on by, boys be looking like damn she fly
I jump on the comms, warping thru the system in my new recon, yeah
This is how I roll, police pursuit skin outta control,
It's Takhesis in lachesis
And like Chribba's roll I got the glow

Ah... Man look at that body
I warp out
Ah... Man look at that body
I warp out

When I warp to the sun, this is what I see
Everybody scans and they pinpointing me
I got Fury in my launcher and I ain't afraid to blow it, blow it, blow it

I'm sexy and I know it

This guy definitely approves you covering his hit song.

Joffy Aulx-Gao for CSM. Fix links and OGB. Ban stabs from plexes. Fulfill karmic justice.

Gully Alex Foyle
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#385 - 2014-07-19 00:09:51 UTC
Sibyyl wrote:
SIrera Artrald wrote:
Nathaniel Raynaud wrote:
to be fair, most people that choose gallente guys don't really get involved in the character creation process beyond "ok, kpop hair, and then a face tattoo/beard so he doesn't look too much like a twink"

i started out trying to emulate kit harrington and ended up with "eastern european physics student" :(


Well I think you're one of the best looking male characters out there! So. . . Uh. . . SO THERE! Big smile

I was going to say he looks a bit like this handsome fellow (btw, one of the best shows on MTV but I don't know a single other human being who shares my opinion).
Jersey Shore was the best show on MTV and I'm positive nobody else would agree.

Make space glamorous! Is EVE dying or not? Ask the EVE-O Death-o-meter!

Nathaniel Raynaud
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#386 - 2014-07-19 00:42:10 UTC
Sibyyl wrote:

I was going to say he looks a bit like this handsome fellow (btw, one of the best shows on MTV but I don't know a single other human being who shares my opinion).

no clue who this is but i dig the despair in his eyes
Gully Alex Foyle wrote:
Jersey Shore was the best show on MTV and I'm positive nobody else would agree.

snookie is forever the queen of my heart
Sibyyl
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#387 - 2014-07-19 00:43:12 UTC
^^You liked Jersey Shore better than Liquid TV?

Joffy Aulx-Gao for CSM. Fix links and OGB. Ban stabs from plexes. Fulfill karmic justice.

Valerie Tessel
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#388 - 2014-07-19 03:01:02 UTC
Gully Alex Foyle wrote:
Sibyyl wrote:
SIrera Artrald wrote:
Nathaniel Raynaud wrote:
to be fair, most people that choose gallente guys don't really get involved in the character creation process beyond "ok, kpop hair, and then a face tattoo/beard so he doesn't look too much like a twink"

i started out trying to emulate kit harrington and ended up with "eastern european physics student" :(


Well I think you're one of the best looking male characters out there! So. . . Uh. . . SO THERE! Big smile

I was going to say he looks a bit like this handsome fellow (btw, one of the best shows on MTV but I don't know a single other human being who shares my opinion).
Jersey Shore was the best show on MTV and I'm positive nobody else would agree.

Bah! When we were young, MTV played music videos, all day, every day, with Kurt Loder interludes for news... about music... and we liked it that way!

Tactical destroyers... I'll take a dozen Gallente, please.

Solitaire Project
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#389 - 2014-07-19 07:19:52 UTC
I deserve to be in here.

White light, shining bright!

Elisaura
Maniacal Miners INC
Name Pending Coalition
#390 - 2014-07-19 08:14:07 UTC
rawr
3rr0rc0d3
#391 - 2014-07-19 10:24:32 UTC
Tell me I'm pretty.

I make spacemusic. www.minddivided.com

Proud supporter of HighDrag Podcast http://highdrag.wordpress.com

Kellie Dusette
Division 13
#392 - 2014-07-19 10:26:17 UTC
3rr0rc0d3 wrote:
Tell me I'm pretty.

You so very pretty Miss. Oops

Gully Alex Foyle
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#393 - 2014-07-19 10:52:30 UTC
Nathaniel Raynaud wrote:
Gully Alex Foyle wrote:
Jersey Shore was the best show on MTV and I'm positive nobody else would agree.
snookie is forever the queen of my heart
LOL I rejoiced when Snookie defended her right to dress and act like a wh*re if she wanted to, bashing her fiancé that respectfully disagreed.

Post-feminism at its best!

Make space glamorous! Is EVE dying or not? Ask the EVE-O Death-o-meter!

Teinyhr
Ourumur
#394 - 2014-07-19 11:09:27 UTC
Teinyhr recently placed 3rd ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ⁵ ᶜᵒᶰᵗᵉˢᵗᵃᶰᵗˢ in an in-game beauty pageant, so i guess that counts for something.
Christina Project
Screaming Head in a Box.
#395 - 2014-07-19 11:11:26 UTC
Teinyhr wrote:
Teinyhr recently placed 3rd ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ⁵ ᶜᵒᶰᵗᵉˢᵗᵃᶰᵗˢ in an in-game beauty pageant, so i guess that counts for something.
Congratulations! :D

[i]"Don't look into another human's bowl to see how much he has ... ... look into his bowl to see if he has enough !" - Sol[/i]

Teinyhr
Ourumur
#396 - 2014-07-19 11:23:25 UTC
Christina Project wrote:
Teinyhr wrote:
Teinyhr recently placed 3rd ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ⁵ ᶜᵒᶰᵗᵉˢᵗᵃᶰᵗˢ in an in-game beauty pageant, so i guess that counts for something.
Congratulations! :D


Thanks man.
Yanada
Demonstrably False
#397 - 2014-07-19 13:27:19 UTC
I've always had the hots for Iona Marstolt personally :-)

https://zkillboard.com/character/93554504/
Sinnish Saken
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#398 - 2014-07-19 16:10:09 UTC
Elisaura wrote:
rawr


Oh lord! Kill it!
Subject 4927
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#399 - 2014-07-19 16:35:55 UTC
I assume since I'm here now I'm in the running, top 3 at least. Rest of you need not apply.

http://subjectandfriends.wordpress.com

SIrera Artrald
Titans Rising
#400 - 2014-07-19 16:50:41 UTC
Christina Project wrote:
Teinyhr wrote:
Teinyhr recently placed 3rd ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ⁵ ᶜᵒᶰᵗᵉˢᵗᵃᶰᵗˢ in an in-game beauty pageant, so i guess that counts for something.
Congratulations! :D


My god! What have you done with yourse. . . I mean you look. . . Lovely! Very cheerful! Blink

Life is a bitch but she's totally doable. She may be a beauty but life, life is a bitch.