These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Burn Huola

First post First post
Author
X Gallentius
Black Eagle5
Villore Accords
#621 - 2014-07-17 13:51:02 UTC
tl;dr - Mental stability of A-VNG is in structure!
Stalking Mantis wrote:
Today gentleman, I am honored to fly with you, ....

Coz who am i? Who Am I?…I Am Amarr!!

Luwc
Empire Assault Corp
Dead Terrorists
#622 - 2014-07-17 13:56:10 UTC
Loryanna wrote:
I found the missing Amarrian strike force! They're attacking a neighbouring system instead. You can find them in Rouschzar creating doubtless what they have sold to their membership as a staging post.

I hope Burn Rouschzar is providing all the thrills and spills one would expect from a major campaign.


Update : Loryanna still the worst FC in FW thinking he is relevant

Update : Burn Rouschzar complete success while Huola is beeing deplexed. distraction tactic worked

Update : Gallente FCs afk. Minmatar forces station spinning

Update : Minmatar numbers shrinking now that farmers are slowly switching again

Update : System stable. "We shall celebrate by circle jerking. After that I will satisify myself with a Bratwurst" - Clerike Partidge

Update : Winmatar still under the Top 5 PVP corps. You are not

Update : "We can't go cheaper than T1 Atrons and Executioners. I don't know how to counter anything anymore" The FW Community

http://hugelolcdn.com/i/267520.gif

Anslo
Scope Works
#623 - 2014-07-17 13:59:39 UTC
I suggest you take what face you have left and stop posting, friend.

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

Dreaded Vengance
The Congregation
Same Great Taste
#624 - 2014-07-17 14:11:04 UTC
Luwc wrote:


Update : Meltdown



You probably should step outside and get some fresh air, bro.
Christine Peeveepeeski
Low Sec Concepts
#625 - 2014-07-17 14:13:37 UTC
God damn it they found out the super secret plan of plexing Roushzar with our elite, top tier, multiple fight winning, rockstar pvpers of doom squad :(

I'm going back to mining
Micky Nox
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#626 - 2014-07-17 14:14:04 UTC
I've checked numbers for both sides starting from monday - http://i.imgur.com/WaOODYh.png

Minmatar have done more damage (mostly because fighting neutrals), and lost more expensive pods (6.28bil vs 2.33 bil). Numerical advantage on amarr/caldari side, but without caldari and fweddit amarr loose like half of their numbers.

Overall this week is less active comparing to first three days.

Cearain
Plus 10 NV
It Burns When I'm PvPing
#627 - 2014-07-17 14:36:57 UTC
Stalking Mantis wrote:
Arkansuss Silverstein wrote:


Or, maybe we don't want it over yet...ever think about the fact we enjoy the fights?!


They cannot fathom or understand this. All they want is to be left alone to mission in peace. And hence see everyone else through their own mind and logic.

This is why they keep telling us it's over. They WANT it to be over so bad.


Very much this.

Reading this thread the different mindsets in the militias couldn't be more glaring. Minmatar militia thinking the campaign is somehow about pve.


Here is the gallente perspective:

Yuri Antollare wrote:
Stalking Mantis wrote:
Today gentleman, I am honored to fly with you, and I am more honored to take you onto the field of battle.



….
Really though, let me describe how this works in Gall space. We pick a system, get everyone on the same page for a small window of overwhelming force. Skirmishers go forward and quietly plex the system into the low teens/20s.

Then we pick a real date and go hard, we have the people and the tactics. For us, a system push that goes beyond 3-4 days is in serious trouble and an indicator that a lot of plans have hit roadbumps.

Could we fight for a system for weeks/months or voluntarily enter into an attrition slogfest? Sure, would we want to? What a stupid waste of manpower and resources. Could we announce our intentions before hand like some do here? Sure, but again, why treat our pilots like fodder and march them headlong into an ambush, for pride? Ego? The element of surprise surrendered for what? More dead Amarr? Vanity?

So crow all you want about how you can yet whip more life out of your poor pilots .....[/b]"[/i]


I had to stop reading there. Poor pilots? We love this ****. Amarr milita pilots love fighting. We are not minmatar that need to be "whipped" into fighting.

People join minmatar to farm (and occassionally be whipped into pvping) they join Gallente so they can post about how leet they are, and constantly shift goalposts so they can claim a win.

But pilots join amarr to fight. That's what we do. Until you understand that you will always be puzzled by our actions.

Make faction war occupancy pvp instead of pve https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=53815&#post53815

David Devant
CTRL-Q
#628 - 2014-07-17 15:02:35 UTC
Iron Oxide does not farm and it does not plex. We're here for the pvp. There's so much delusional rambling in this thread.

Here's a cold hard fact: CTRL-Q is presently the top killing corp in eve according to zkillboard and we are sitting at a shade under 80% efficiency.
Flyinghotpocket
Amarrian Vengeance
Team Amarrica
#629 - 2014-07-17 15:02:47 UTC
Yuri Antollare wrote:
Stalking Mantis wrote:
Today gentleman, I am honored to fly with you, and I am more honored to take you onto the field of battle.



Bold words from the inside of a POS shield.

shut the **** up. if you want people to read below the first line on your posts try to not be an arrogant idiot.

Amarr Militia Representative - A jar of nitro

Anslo
Scope Works
#630 - 2014-07-17 15:04:25 UTC
Flyinghotpocket wrote:
Yuri Antollare wrote:
Stalking Mantis wrote:
Today gentleman, I am honored to fly with you, and I am more honored to take you onto the field of battle.



Bold words from the inside of a POS shield.

shut the **** up. if you want people to read below the first line on your posts try to not be an arrogant idiot.


Look who's talking.

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

Flyinghotpocket
Amarrian Vengeance
Team Amarrica
#631 - 2014-07-17 15:06:56 UTC
Anslo wrote:
Flyinghotpocket wrote:
Yuri Antollare wrote:
Stalking Mantis wrote:
Today gentleman, I am honored to fly with you, and I am more honored to take you onto the field of battle.



Bold words from the inside of a POS shield.

shut the **** up. if you want people to read below the first line on your posts try to not be an arrogant idiot.


Look who's talking.

im not the one saying boo hoo strong words from a station anslo, i no your in space fighting us.

Amarr Militia Representative - A jar of nitro

Shantarius
Lost Patrol
#632 - 2014-07-17 15:10:20 UTC
Loryanna wrote:
I found the missing Amarrian strike force! They're attacking a neighbouring system instead. You can find them in Rouschzar creating doubtless what they have sold to their membership as a staging post.

I hope Burn Rouschzar is providing all the thrills and spills one would expect from a major campaign.



This makes perfect sense:

The Amarr will take Roushzar, than some Official will tell us, that they didnt want Huola anyways and the Huolacampaign was nothing else than a distraction to take Roushzar.

Stalking Mantis, FHP or some other derp will declare victory and they go back to their misserable lifes.

I for myself hope that the "Burn Huola" Event will never end, I had the best fights of my EVE-life those last 2 weeks.
Anslo
Scope Works
#633 - 2014-07-17 15:11:48 UTC
Flyinghotpocket wrote:
Anslo wrote:
Flyinghotpocket wrote:
Yuri Antollare wrote:
Stalking Mantis wrote:
Today gentleman, I am honored to fly with you, and I am more honored to take you onto the field of battle.



Bold words from the inside of a POS shield.

shut the **** up. if you want people to read below the first line on your posts try to not be an arrogant idiot.


Look who's talking.

im not the one saying boo hoo strong words from a station anslo, i no your in space fighting us.


Yes, I know. You fought well, for the most part. GF.

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

Rajeet Achmar
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#634 - 2014-07-17 15:16:34 UTC
David Devant wrote:
Iron Oxide does not farm and it does not plex. We're here for the pvp. There's so much delusional rambling in this thread.

Here's a cold hard fact: CTRL-Q is presently the top killing corp in eve according to zkillboard and we are sitting at a shade under 80% efficiency.


??? The last 3 months before this campaign you guys barely saw the outside of your station unless it was in a bomber?
Veskrashen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#635 - 2014-07-17 15:25:15 UTC
1. CTRL-Q has 50% more kills this week than Biohazard.

2. 5 of the top 10 corporations this week are involved in the Huola campaign. Of those, 2 are Amarr, 1 Minmatar, and 2 Gallente. Remainders are Red / Blue / Brave Newbies, plus GSF and PASTA.

3. Of the top 10 pilots, only 1 is Amarr. 8/10 are flying with the Minmatar side. 5/10 are with CTRL-Q.

If you're going to use killboards as the basis for your smacktalk, do yourself a favor and make sure your opponents aren't smoking you in every conceivable metric.

We Gallente have a saying: "CCP created the Gallente Militia to train the Fighters..."

Cearain
Plus 10 NV
It Burns When I'm PvPing
#636 - 2014-07-17 15:32:36 UTC
David Devant wrote:
Iron Oxide does not farm and it does not plex. We're here for the pvp. There's so much delusional rambling in this thread.

Here's a cold hard fact: CTRL-Q is presently the top killing corp in eve according to zkillboard and we are sitting at a shade under 80% efficiency.



That's a very nice accomplishment. See when the gallente "whip more life out of your poor pilots" you do ok.

Really, I don't understand why someone would even talk about "whipping more life" out of a militia pilot just to get them to pvp. It must be a gallente mindset.

Make faction war occupancy pvp instead of pve https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=53815&#post53815

Luwc
Empire Assault Corp
Dead Terrorists
#637 - 2014-07-17 15:33:27 UTC
you hacked zkillboard

http://hugelolcdn.com/i/267520.gif

Veskrashen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#638 - 2014-07-17 15:48:51 UTC
Luwc wrote:
you hacked zkillboard

Reality has a well-known Minmatar / Gallente bias.

It's ok. Just keep clinging to your converted Amarrian faith. I'm sure it'll be just fine inside that strange little world you've made for yourself.

We Gallente have a saying: "CCP created the Gallente Militia to train the Fighters..."

Luwc
Empire Assault Corp
Dead Terrorists
#639 - 2014-07-17 15:52:54 UTC
Veskrashen wrote:
Luwc wrote:
you hacked zkillboard

Reality has a well-known Minmatar / Gallente bias.

It's ok. Just keep clinging to your converted Amarrian faith. I'm sure it'll be just fine inside that strange little world you've made for yourself.


are you roleplaying ?

http://hugelolcdn.com/i/267520.gif

Cearain
Plus 10 NV
It Burns When I'm PvPing
#640 - 2014-07-17 15:54:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Cearain
Veskrashen wrote:
1. CTRL-Q has 50% more kills this week than Biohazard.

2. 5 of the top 10 corporations this week are involved in the Huola campaign. Of those, 2 are Amarr, 1 Minmatar, and 2 Gallente. Remainders are Red / Blue / Brave Newbies, plus GSF and PASTA.

3. Of the top 10 pilots, only 1 is Amarr. 8/10 are flying with the Minmatar side. 5/10 are with CTRL-Q.

If you're going to use killboards as the basis for your smacktalk, do yourself a favor and make sure your opponents aren't smoking you in every conceivable metric.


As to your first point, I guess you learned to count from XG.

As for the rest, yes, larger corporations have more kills than smaller corporations. And individual pilots who play eve longer per day have more kills than those who don't play as much per day. Is this surprising or interesting to you?

Make faction war occupancy pvp instead of pve https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=53815&#post53815