These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Test Server Feedback

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page
 

CANCEL CIRIUS: Titans could be build for 20-30b

First post
Author
Tenguboi
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2014-07-02 14:07:38 UTC
This expansion is completly ********... with an upgraded amarr outpost you break the whole game... you reduce capital/supercapital build cost by around 50-60% is CCP serious with this crap!?
Milla Goodpussy
Garoun Investment Bank
#2 - 2014-07-02 14:16:51 UTC
now 1st.. please breathe
2nd... tell us how you really feel.

fly safe!
Kosetzu
Aeons Multiplied
#3 - 2014-07-02 15:27:06 UTC
Mad altposter is mad...
Kora Ethereal
Ethereal Beings
#4 - 2014-07-02 16:14:55 UTC
Amarr outposts will be new meta, just like shield Moms

LET THE GREAT WAR FOR OUTPOSTS BRING GLORY TO THE CAP BLOB (Now 50-60% less expensive)
Amak Boma
Dragon Factory
#5 - 2014-07-02 16:58:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Amak Boma
with best skills and best researched bppc/bpo you will build it for below 25bill maybe 19bill at all well its not 50% but 80% reduction of titan build cost. . that not means evryone will build them on cheap price. if someone pushed already their titans to production , it will affect new titan builders when this patch gets on tq.

i think it should be fixed otherwise game make no sense , cheap titans for evryone
Kora Ethereal
Ethereal Beings
#6 - 2014-07-02 16:59:01 UTC  |  Edited by: Kora Ethereal
Amak Boma wrote:
with best skills and best researched bppc/bpo you will build it for below 25bill maybe 19bill at all well its not 50% but 80% reduction of titan build cost.



Guess I'm dropping about 5 bil on my next wyvern :P

This will be fun.. Amarr Outposts gonna be centerpieces of battle nao.
Sooyoung snsd
Team BBQ
#7 - 2014-07-02 17:28:52 UTC
you do realise that outposts are stations in nullsec? you know, places where supers CANT be build
Tikitina
Doomheim
#8 - 2014-07-02 19:23:59 UTC
Tenguboi wrote:
This expansion is completly ********... with an upgraded amarr outpost you break the whole game... you reduce capital/supercapital build cost by around 50-60% is CCP serious with this crap!?



Did you actually test this and file a bug?

Can you actually install a Titan job? Or did you just "run the numbers?"
Tenguboi
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#9 - 2014-07-02 19:49:58 UTC
you can build the pieces inside outposts and with maxed bonus thats the numebrs you get, try it in sisi in an upgraded outpost!
Tikitina
Doomheim
#10 - 2014-07-02 19:55:30 UTC
Tenguboi wrote:
you can build the pieces inside outposts and with maxed bonus thats the numebrs you get, try it in sisi in an upgraded outpost!



Did you file a bug?

Tenguboi
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#11 - 2014-07-02 19:57:33 UTC
Nope since its not a bug per se, just retardedly implemented cocnept and formulae and a proof that once again developers dont play the game.
Tikitina
Doomheim
#12 - 2014-07-02 19:59:20 UTC
Tenguboi wrote:
Nope since its not a bug per se, just retardedly implemented cocnept and formulae and a proof that once again developers dont play the game.



Try "gamplay" bug...
Adunh Slavy
#13 - 2014-07-02 21:10:39 UTC
Tenguboi wrote:
Nope since its not a bug per se, just retardedly implemented cocnept and formulae and a proof that once again developers dont play the game.



Maybe they want more of them in space? They require another account to move around ... does anyone think CCP isn't aware of that? Also, helps make for good marketing.

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.  - William Pitt

slip66
STEEL CITY.
#14 - 2014-07-02 22:30:51 UTC
And? dreads will cost less too.... lots and lots of dreads. You could nearly throw them away in waves.
Bienator II
madmen of the skies
#15 - 2014-07-03 00:22:15 UTC
roger. expansion canceled. you may now shipspin again

how to fix eve: 1) remove ECM 2) rename dampeners to ECM 3) add new anti-drone ewar for caldari 4) give offgrid boosters ongrid combat value

ian papabear
No Regard.
#16 - 2014-07-03 00:49:19 UTC
this is me trolling you

.

Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#17 - 2014-07-03 13:26:29 UTC
Tenguboi wrote:
Nope since its not a bug per se, just retardedly implemented cocnept and formulae and a proof that once again developers dont play the game.

so, rather than file a bug report as per normal for this kind of thing ,
you imply the devs are incompetent and call for the expansion to be halted.....is that right?
Bugsy VanHalen
Society of lost Souls
#18 - 2014-07-03 17:49:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Bugsy VanHalen
Don't forget, the developers are also talking about making outposts destructible, so instead of claiming it when it reaches 0 structure, it will explode. Destroying an alliances amarr outposts will greatly hinder there ability to build supers, at least cheap ones.

besides, i think you might be missing something. I know my freighter BPO requires more components then it did on TQ, not much but 1 extra armor plate, and 1 extra propulsion, and several extra cargo and construction parts. I expect most of that material savings you speak of will be sucked up by needing more of each component.

Not to mention, ME research times are way way longer. 260 days to take an Obelisk BPO from 9 to 10 . Titan BPO's will take years to research.
Arronicus
Madness Unchained
#19 - 2014-07-03 18:27:21 UTC
Obvious shiptoast.

OP has NO clue what he is talking about.

1) You cannot build a titan in a station
2) Amarr outposts have a significant reduction to the isk cost of installing a job, not to the materials used

Yes, Amarr outposts will reduce materials used by a SMALL amount, I believe it was 1% per level of upgrade. No, it is absolutely nothing even remotely close to the level OP is crying about.
Arronicus
Madness Unchained
#20 - 2014-07-03 18:28:39 UTC
Bugsy VanHalen wrote:
Don't forget, the developers are also talking about making outposts destructible, so instead of claiming it when it reaches 0 structure, it will explode. Destroying an alliances amarr outposts will greatly hinder there ability to build supers, at least cheap ones.

besides, i think you might be missing something. I know my freighter BPO requires more components then it did on TQ, not much but 1 extra armor plate, and 1 extra propulsion, and several extra cargo and construction parts. I expect most of that material savings you speak of will be sucked up by needing more of each component.

Not to mention, ME research times are way way longer. 260 days to take an Obelisk BPO from 9 to 10 . Titan BPO's will take years to research.


Titan BPOs will be FAR, FAR faster to research to the current equivelant of ME 2 though (Me 7 on crius). up to about 8 is faster, 9 seems to break even, and 10 is slowwwwww.
12Next page