These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page
 

Where are my Patients?

First post
Author
Miko Jin
HELVEGEN
#1 - 2014-05-06 23:05:40 UTC
Please tell me if anybody has seen my patients Vegasmirage (Pinochio) and Saeger1737 as I am becoming very concerned due to them being delusional, Now they have not been seen for a while and any sightings should be reported here so I can attempt to continue the evaluation and treatment they need.

Thank you in anticipation.
Yu Sukk
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2014-05-07 01:45:35 UTC
Miko Jin wrote:
Please tell me if anybody has seen my patients Vegasmirage (Pinochio) and Saeger1737 as I am becoming very concerned due to them being delusional, Now they have not been seen for a while and any sightings should be reported here so I can attempt to continue the evaluation and treatment they need.

Thank you in anticipation.


Confirming Miko Jin is a Sol Epoch alt.
Clyde ElectraGlide
Zankilim Regiment
#3 - 2014-05-07 05:36:13 UTC
Confirming that you're both NPC forum alts.

In Need of a New Signature

Christian Lionbate
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2014-05-07 06:00:46 UTC  |  Edited by: Christian Lionbate
Posting in an NPC forum alt thread Big smile
Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#5 - 2014-05-07 07:24:32 UTC
In no way does anyone have any idea who these alts are. So confusing.

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Solecist Project's Alt
Doomheim
#6 - 2014-05-07 11:25:22 UTC
I missread that as panties........
Miko Jin
HELVEGEN
#7 - 2014-05-07 16:49:52 UTC
Solecist Project's Alt wrote:
I missread that as panties........


I am sure they do wear them as they both are a bit girly and often get them in a twist.
Feyd Rautha Harkonnen
Doomheim
#8 - 2014-05-07 19:28:11 UTC
Wouldn't 'girly' (implying pansification) be best described though as using forum alts instead of mains to sh!tpost about others?

Just sayin.


Christian Lionbate
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#9 - 2014-05-07 20:04:58 UTC
Leto Thule wrote:
In no way does anyone have any idea who these alts are. So confusing.


I'm pretty sure we're all holysheet alts, I read it in another thread so it must be true.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Stimulus
Rote Kapelle
#10 - 2014-05-07 21:44:30 UTC
Christian Lionbate wrote:
Leto Thule wrote:
In no way does anyone have any idea who these alts are. So confusing.


I'm pretty sure we're all holysheet alts, I read it in another thread so it must be true.

I prefer to think of myself as an Erotica 1, James 315, Mittani and Chribba alt that hasn't been banned yet. They're all the same person you know!

Founder of Violet Squadron, a small gang NPSI community! Mail me for more information.

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie's Space Mediation Service!

Miko Jin
HELVEGEN
#11 - 2014-05-07 23:09:12 UTC  |  Edited by: Miko Jin
Feyd Rautha Harkonnen wrote:
Wouldn't 'girly' (implying pansification) be best described though as using forum alts instead of mains to sh!tpost about others?

Just sayin.




Now! Now! dear don't get your panties in a twist. Your avatar is looking down at them twisting!
Solecist Project's Alt
Doomheim
#12 - 2014-05-07 23:40:36 UTC
Miko Jin wrote:
Feyd Rautha Harkonnen wrote:
Wouldn't 'girly' (implying pansification) be best described though as using forum alts instead of mains to sh!tpost about others?

Just sayin.




Now! Now! dear don't get your panties in a twist. Your avatar is looking down at them twisting!

I just HAVE to jump in on this.

Besides personal ingame differences me and that guy from Dune might have...

He is not looking down onto pants.
Or shoes. Or anything.

Don't mistake him looking down for someone who is devoting himself to anybody.
He is not a slave! He is a proud warrior willing to serve, work and - if necessary - sacrifice himself for his client.

There is a lot of honour hidden in his pose. The honour of somebody who will fight
for his master, even if it's only temporary. He stands straight for what he does and
against anything that stands in his way of fulfilling his contract.

Feel free to correct me, Harkonnen, if I got something wrong.

This is not a trollpost. Just didn't want to let her post stay uncommented.

Regular Stroking
Doomheim
#13 - 2014-05-08 00:32:44 UTC
Yu Sukk wrote:
Miko Jin wrote:
Please tell me if anybody has seen my patients Vegasmirage (Pinochio) and Saeger1737 as I am becoming very concerned due to them being delusional, Now they have not been seen for a while and any sightings should be reported here so I can attempt to continue the evaluation and treatment they need.

Thank you in anticipation.


Confirming Miko Jin is a Sol Epoch alt.


Which in turn confirms that you're both as incredibly irrelevant as each other.
Feyd Rautha Harkonnen
Doomheim
#14 - 2014-05-08 14:06:29 UTC
Solecist Project's Alt wrote:
Miko Jin wrote:

Now! Now! dear don't get your panties in a twist. Your avatar is looking down at them twisting!

I just HAVE to jump in on this.

Besides personal ingame differences me and that guy from Dune might have...

He is not looking down onto pants.
Or shoes. Or anything.

Don't mistake him looking down for someone who is devoting himself to anybody.
He is not a slave! He is a proud warrior willing to serve, work and - if necessary - sacrifice himself for his client.

There is a lot of honour hidden in his pose. The honour of somebody who will fight
for his master, even if it's only temporary. He stands straight for what he does and
against anything that stands in his way of fulfilling his contract.

Feel free to correct me, Harkonnen, if I got something wrong.

This is not a trollpost. Just didn't want to let her post stay uncommented.

I was going for somewhere between an Eshaku and Keirei, with my eyes still just within sight lines to watch for surprise attacks.

F
Miko Jin
HELVEGEN
#15 - 2014-05-08 22:04:44 UTC
Regular Stroking wrote:
Yu Sukk wrote:
Miko Jin wrote:
Please tell me if anybody has seen my patients Vegasmirage (Pinochio) and Saeger1737 as I am becoming very concerned due to them being delusional, Now they have not been seen for a while and any sightings should be reported here so I can attempt to continue the evaluation and treatment they need.

Thank you in anticipation.


Confirming Miko Jin is a Sol Epoch alt.


Which in turn confirms that you're both as incredibly irrelevant as each other.


Wrong on both counts. I do like the irony of your post it is very becoming of a forum alt.
Miko Jin
HELVEGEN
#16 - 2014-05-08 22:05:51 UTC
Feyd Rautha Harkonnen wrote:
Solecist Project's Alt wrote:
Miko Jin wrote:

Now! Now! dear don't get your panties in a twist. Your avatar is looking down at them twisting!

I just HAVE to jump in on this.

Besides personal ingame differences me and that guy from Dune might have...

He is not looking down onto pants.
Or shoes. Or anything.

Don't mistake him looking down for someone who is devoting himself to anybody.
He is not a slave! He is a proud warrior willing to serve, work and - if necessary - sacrifice himself for his client.

There is a lot of honour hidden in his pose. The honour of somebody who will fight
for his master, even if it's only temporary. He stands straight for what he does and
against anything that stands in his way of fulfilling his contract.

Feel free to correct me, Harkonnen, if I got something wrong.

This is not a trollpost. Just didn't want to let her post stay uncommented.

I was going for somewhere between an Eshaku and Keirei, with my eyes still just within sight lines to watch for surprise attacks.

F


Well that clears that up then! Now has anybody seen my patients?
Dirk Magnum
Spearhead Endeavors
#17 - 2014-05-09 03:32:39 UTC
I do my posting from an NPC corp. You are all my alts.

                      "LIVE FAST DIE." - traditional Minmatar ethos [citation needed]

Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#18 - 2014-05-09 13:40:35 UTC
Let's focus on something else. Smack talk can be fun, but bashing the same players over and over is annoying. And I don't care who they are. Straight

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Miko Jin
HELVEGEN
#19 - 2014-05-10 14:35:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Miko Jin
Tora Bushido wrote:
Let's focus on something else. Smack talk can be fun, but bashing the same players over and over is annoying. And I don't care who they are. Straight


This is not about bashing or annoying! This is about some very serious issues that occur within New Eden and especially the patients welbeing mentally I have to look after.

Would you be willing to be on my case list as you are showing some deep rooted anxiety and anger issues we could work on?

My Fees are very reasonable by the way.
Drunken Angel
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#20 - 2014-05-10 15:42:59 UTC
This thread needs more Grr Goons ... Grr goons
12Next page