These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page
 

EvE, meet Rolled Out

Author
Keith Planck
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#1 - 2014-05-04 03:32:26 UTC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3qnBZg9DLM

Didn't have time to make it "better" due to IRL drama, I had no intentions to finish it so here ya go.
MooMooDachshundCow
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2014-05-04 03:34:36 UTC  |  Edited by: MooMooDachshundCow
\o/ Wow, that was amazing. I feel like I know you now. Like we could get together and share the sweet sacraments of our lord and savior together in perfect commune. Maybe shoot at each other later.

Welcome friend! Congrats on being part of this highly important "overlords" group. I'm sure that feels good.

Watch out though, I've heard there are some unsavory dragon wannabe troll geldings in those parts, better be careful.

Some dachshunds are higher than other dachshunds.

Yeah, well, it's just like my opinion, man.

Paikis
Vapour Holdings
#3 - 2014-05-04 04:11:58 UTC
Instructions unclear, balls caught in zipper.
Angsty Teenager
Broski North
SAMURAI SOUL'd OUT
#4 - 2014-05-04 04:44:37 UTC
Andrew Jester
Collapsed Out
Pandemic Legion
#5 - 2014-05-04 05:13:16 UTC
This is actually the most content I've seen in a thread in a while... Pls more corp vids

If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy

Ama Atavuli
Rolled Out
#6 - 2014-05-04 05:17:21 UTC
#420roloswagblazeitfagets360noscope
Winthorp
#7 - 2014-05-04 05:17:24 UTC
Andrew Jester wrote:
This is actually the most content I've seen in a thread in a while... Pls more corp vids


We kept keith in the divorce so there will be lots more to come.
MooMooDachshundCow
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#8 - 2014-05-04 05:52:38 UTC
Angsty Teenager wrote:


Your videos are bad, and you should feel bad.

Yeah, well, it's just like my opinion, man.

Hatshepsut IV
Un.Reasonable
#9 - 2014-05-04 05:55:27 UTC
Good, needs more Bogan though.

Public Channel | Un.Welcome

Erica Dusette
Division 13
#10 - 2014-05-04 05:56:59 UTC
Ama Atavuli wrote:
#420roloswagblazeitfagets360noscope

Confirming every Rolo ship doctrine now comes with at least one rolled blunt, fitted and ready to overheat.

Jack Miton > you be nice or you're sleeping on the couch again!

Part-Time Wormhole Pirate Full-Time Supermodel

worмнole dιary + cнaracтer вιoѕвσss

Andrew Jester
Collapsed Out
Pandemic Legion
#11 - 2014-05-04 06:06:02 UTC
MooMooDachshundCow wrote:
Angsty Teenager wrote:


Your videos are bad, and you should feel bad.


The first one is the kind of quality you should strive for. The second blew. Blame Ron

If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy

Keith Planck
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#12 - 2014-05-04 06:07:57 UTC
Andrew Jester wrote:
MooMooDachshundCow wrote:
Angsty Teenager wrote:


Your videos are bad, and you should feel bad.


The first one is the kind of quality you should strive for. The second blew. Blame Ron


The first one desperately needs to learn how to fix RBG loss xD
Angsty Teenager
Broski North
SAMURAI SOUL'd OUT
#13 - 2014-05-04 06:17:45 UTC
rip in pieces ron.

ye second is 2 long. the last scene is cool though
Havoc Zealot
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#14 - 2014-05-04 17:40:19 UTC
Confirming we are all black...except for winthrop, he is a Bogan.
bubble trout
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#15 - 2014-05-04 18:07:20 UTC
That cap bowl into doomsday.................... it leaves me breathless
Kirasten
Perkone
Caldari State
#16 - 2014-05-04 20:34:00 UTC
Angsty Teenager wrote:
rip in pieces ron.

ye second is 2 long. the last scene is cool though


That last shot was very cool.
Andrew Jester
Collapsed Out
Pandemic Legion
#17 - 2014-05-04 22:14:36 UTC
bubble trout wrote:
That cap bowl into doomsday.................... it leaves me breathless


I'll leave you breathless

If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy

Candi LeMew
Division 13
#18 - 2014-05-04 23:44:56 UTC
Andrew Jester wrote:
bubble trout wrote:
That cap bowl into doomsday.................... it leaves me breathless


I'll leave you breathless

Put your sausage away and get your eyes off my woman! X

🍌

Remember... in Anoikis Bob Is Always Watching...

"I been kicked out of better homes than this" - Rick James

Andrew Jester
Collapsed Out
Pandemic Legion
#19 - 2014-05-05 00:16:19 UTC
Candi LeMew wrote:
Andrew Jester wrote:
bubble trout wrote:
That cap bowl into doomsday.................... it leaves me breathless


I'll leave you breathless

Put your sausage away and get your eyes off my woman! X


Don't be jealous I can do it better Roll

If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy

Candi LeMew
Division 13
#20 - 2014-05-05 00:24:27 UTC
Andrew Jester wrote:
Candi LeMew wrote:
Andrew Jester wrote:
bubble trout wrote:
That cap bowl into doomsday.................... it leaves me breathless


I'll leave you breathless

Put your sausage away and get your eyes off my woman! X


Don't be jealous I can do it better Roll

Challenge accepted Twisted

/Strips

🍌

Remember... in Anoikis Bob Is Always Watching...

"I been kicked out of better homes than this" - Rick James

123Next pageLast page