These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Leave your pride and dignity by the door: How much ISK do you have?

First post First post First post
Author
Mario Putzo
#41 - 2014-03-30 17:07:16 UTC  |  Edited by: Mario Putzo
about 3B in liquid Isk and 15B in assets.


Err nvm just logged, 3.5B and 19B
Max Kolonko
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#42 - 2014-03-30 17:13:10 UTC
Wallet almost empty. Probably 50b in varius assets and investments. All made by me and i fund my game by buying plex from market for all my accounts.
Beekeeper Bob
Beekeepers Anonymous
#43 - 2014-03-30 17:14:53 UTC
You're doing it wrong.

And.....wtf is with all the poor people? This has to be the easiest game ever to earn money in, yet people can't seem to make any?

Signature removed - CCP Eterne

Sevendeadly Sins
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#44 - 2014-03-30 17:24:41 UTC
Beekeeper Bob wrote:
You're doing it wrong.

And.....wtf is with all the poor people? This has to be the easiest game ever to earn money in, yet people can't seem to make any?

Share with us your wisdom of gaining extreme wealth, O wise and humble scoundrel.

http://www.zombo.com

Beekeeper Bob
Beekeepers Anonymous
#45 - 2014-03-30 17:28:32 UTC
Sevendeadly Sins wrote:
Beekeeper Bob wrote:
You're doing it wrong.

And.....wtf is with all the poor people? This has to be the easiest game ever to earn money in, yet people can't seem to make any?

Share with us your wisdom of gaining extreme wealth, O wise and humble scoundrel.


It's not really a secret, there are plenty of ways to generate isk, if you understand the game, you just haven't bothered to do the research....

Signature removed - CCP Eterne

kes88
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#46 - 2014-03-30 17:33:20 UTC
J'Poll wrote:
Vera Algaert wrote:
kes88 wrote:
Vera Algaert wrote:
~420m ISK and probably 45-50b in assets.

I probably bought ~3b or so via PLEX over the years but I have spent much more than that buying PLEX with ISK (4-5 plex per month).


How d'you do that? I mean, I hoard stuff in assets alone, but I try to keep it all in one or two places and I find that if the volume gets above a certain amount I can't add more. Is there a limit to how many assets (by volume) that you can keep in a station? Just out of interest?


There is no limit how much you can keep in a single station, containers have a certain storage volume but your station hangar itself is unlimited.

And most of these assets are ships & fittings - a supercarrier, a dread, 3 carriers, ... it just adds up.


Incorrect.

Your station hangar DOES have a limit.

But you are a serious hoarder if you ever even come close to said limit


Do you know what that limit is? Just cos I may have to put in a ticket if this keeps up :P
Joshua Foiritain
Coreli Corporation
Pandemic Legion
#47 - 2014-03-30 17:42:07 UTC
kes88 wrote:
J'Poll wrote:
Vera Algaert wrote:
kes88 wrote:
Vera Algaert wrote:
~420m ISK and probably 45-50b in assets.

I probably bought ~3b or so via PLEX over the years but I have spent much more than that buying PLEX with ISK (4-5 plex per month).


How d'you do that? I mean, I hoard stuff in assets alone, but I try to keep it all in one or two places and I find that if the volume gets above a certain amount I can't add more. Is there a limit to how many assets (by volume) that you can keep in a station? Just out of interest?


There is no limit how much you can keep in a single station, containers have a certain storage volume but your station hangar itself is unlimited.

And most of these assets are ships & fittings - a supercarrier, a dread, 3 carriers, ... it just adds up.


Incorrect.

Your station hangar DOES have a limit.

But you are a serious hoarder if you ever even come close to said limit


Do you know what that limit is? Just cos I may have to put in a ticket if this keeps up :P

Theres a limit of 1000 stacks per hangar/container/ship cargo/etc and theres a limit as to how many units can be in a stack (forgot the exact number). There is no volume limit in hangars as far as im aware off.

The Coreli Corporation is recruiting.

kes88
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#48 - 2014-03-30 17:45:08 UTC  |  Edited by: kes88
Right-y oh, thanks, very helpful.

And to OP; why? you offering me ISK? Big smile

Edit : I am rubbish at the English language *sigh*
Sevendeadly Sins
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#49 - 2014-03-30 17:56:25 UTC
Beekeeper Bob wrote:
Sevendeadly Sins wrote:
Beekeeper Bob wrote:
You're doing it wrong.

And.....wtf is with all the poor people? This has to be the easiest game ever to earn money in, yet people can't seem to make any?

Share with us your wisdom of gaining extreme wealth, O wise and humble scoundrel.


It's not really a secret, there are plenty of ways to generate isk, if you understand the game, you just haven't bothered to do the research....

No, I wanna be a trillionaire fast, since you seem to be filthy rich, I wanna use YOUR tactic.

I mean, such a wise and wealthy individual like yourself surely won't mind sharing some tip on wealth.

http://www.zombo.com

Mag's
Azn Empire
#50 - 2014-03-30 17:59:49 UTC
42

Destination SkillQueue:- It's like assuming the Lions will ignore you in the Savannah, if you're small, fat and look helpless.

Commissar Kate
NulzSec
#51 - 2014-03-30 18:04:05 UTC
I get paid with cake, and I have no complaints with that.

Who needs ISK anyway when you have cake?
Obunagawe
#52 - 2014-03-30 18:04:13 UTC
None, only fools keep isk these days. PLEX is the true currency.
Last Wolf
Umbra Wing
#53 - 2014-03-30 18:29:08 UTC
2 bill isk, + maybe around 3 or 4 bill in assets.

Most of my isk comes from farming up an alt, then selling it. I haven't done that in a while but at the time It was much cheaper than selling plex to get the same amount of isk. Probably not true anymore.

That awkward moment at the Gentlemen's Club when you see your sister on the stage....and you're not sure where to put the money....

Messoroz
AQUILA INC
Verge of Collapse
#54 - 2014-03-30 18:37:06 UTC
~200 bil almost
Malcolm from Marketing
Klaatu Technologies
#55 - 2014-03-30 19:13:18 UTC
196b liquid and 49b in Jita assets.

Money doesnt make you happy kids
I Love Boobies
All Hail Boobies
#56 - 2014-03-30 19:24:00 UTC
I have 60,000ISK... which I am spending on an Exotic Dancer once I get into game.
Shahrokh Dariush
Conspicuous Trading Company
#57 - 2014-03-30 19:27:48 UTC  |  Edited by: Shahrokh Dariush
~360 billion ISK total, give or take. Haven't taken inventory for a few months.
Never sold any PLEX/GTC, and haven't paid for my sub with cash since 2008.
Made the vast majority from production, but started out back in the day with hauling PI products (back before actual PI, and when they were sold and bought by NPCs) in several freighters on autopilot. Turned that money (~20-25b when I stopped) into ~40b with some trading and production from there on.
mynnna
State War Academy
Caldari State
#58 - 2014-03-30 19:51:31 UTC  |  Edited by: mynnna
41.5b in cash on the main trade alt plus another...not sure actually, maybe 5b or so spread across all the other characters, but evething isn't reporting correctly so I'm not sure....

And uh, 2.5-3T in assets.

Not exactly balanced, that.

Quote:

Theres a limit of 1000 stacks per hangar/container/ship cargo/etc and theres a limit as to how many units can be in a stack (forgot the exact number). There is no volume limit in hangars as far as im aware off.


2,147,483,647, or (2^31)-1.

Member of the Goonswarm Economic Warfare Cabal

Belt Scout
Thread Lockaholics Anonymous
#59 - 2014-03-30 19:52:43 UTC
I'll be coming up on my millionth hoarded block of isboxed white glaze real soon. Does that count as an asset? Roll

They say most of your brain shuts down on the EvE forums. All but the impatient side, and the sarcastic side. No wonder I'm still awake.

**This IS my main so STFU.

Hesod Adee
Perkone
Caldari State
#60 - 2014-03-30 20:02:32 UTC
A bit over 3 billion.

Which is actually a big deal as for the past few years my ISK hovered between 2 and 3 billion. Every time it looked like I was about to have more than 3 billion, something came up that I wanted to spend ISK on.

Had I been trying to accumulate ISK I would have passed that point sooner. But accumulating in-game currency for the sake of having it is boring. Best to either be saving up for something I can't afford right now, or doing what I enjoy and letting it pile up. Usually letting it pile up.