These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Ships & Modules

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

fleet incursion oneiros fit?

Author
SomethingIs InMyButt
Levy Guards
VENI VIDI VICI.
#1 - 2014-02-27 20:58:39 UTC
I have heard that incursions are very profitable int this game, and as i'm training for logistics, I'm going to use that.

Here is my current fit [Oneiros, Logi goal]
Armor Explosive Hardener II
Corpum A-Type Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Corpum A-Type Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Corpum A-Type Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Corpum A-Type Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane

Cap Recharger II
Cap Recharger II
Cap Recharger II
'Boss' Remote Sensor Booster, Scan Resolution Script

Large Remote Armor Repairer II
Large Remote Armor Repairer II
Large Remote Armor Repairer II
Large Remote Armor Repairer II

Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II
Medium Remote Repair Augmentor II

Medium weber drone x3
Medium armor drone x2


The resists are all above 82%, the highest is kinetic at 94%

This is a spider tanking fit, completely cap stable.
My biggest concern is the fact this has no prop mod on it, making it slower
If i swap out the remote tracking enhancer, i can fit an afterburner and stay stable, or a mwd for one minute
All feedbac, except for calling me a troll is apreciated :-)
Damien White
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#2 - 2014-02-27 21:03:16 UTC  |  Edited by: Damien White
Go for a Guardian.

As far as I know Oneiros are not liked by professional Incursion Fleets.


Also no idea whats up with the quadruple EANM without any plate, would be better to change that aswell.

EDIT:

This should be the absolute minimum if you wanna fly with the good fleets.

Quote:
[Guardian, Incursion]
Imperial Navy Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Imperial Navy Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
800mm Reinforced Steel Plates II
Damage Control II
Imperial Navy Armor Thermic Hardener

10MN Afterburner II
Sensor Booster II, Scan Resolution Script

Large 'Solace' Remote Armor Repairer
Large 'Solace' Remote Armor Repairer
Large 'Solace' Remote Armor Repairer
Large 'Solace' Remote Armor Repairer
Large 'Regard' Remote Capacitor Transmitter
Large 'Regard' Remote Capacitor Transmitter

Medium Ancillary Current Router II
Medium Trimark Armor Pump II




EDIT II: Oh, and some +5% Implants for remote rep and HP.

97% of girls would die if Justin Bieber were about to jump off a cliff. Post this in your sig if you`re part of the 3% yelling,

"DO A BARREL ROLL!"

The Djego
Hellequin Inc.
Mean Coalition
#3 - 2014-02-27 21:22:08 UTC  |  Edited by: The Djego
This is the most durable and most easy to handle AS/HQ fitting, including 3 tracking links. For VGs if you don't have to do hacking/ore dropping you can fit a 4. tracking link. I does run 10 minutes, including AB with perfect skills and the slot 8 6% cap imp and is fairly trivial to manage from the cap, compared to the 5 links scimis I fly currently a bit more often that the oni.

[Oneiros, Armor Blitz]
1600mm Reinforced Rolled Tungsten Plates I
True Sansha Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
True Sansha Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Corpum A-Type Energized Explosive Membrane
True Sansha Capacitor Power Relay

10MN Analog Booster Rockets
Shadow Serpentis Remote Tracking Computer, Optimal Range Script
Shadow Serpentis Remote Tracking Computer, Optimal Range Script
Shadow Serpentis Remote Tracking Computer, Optimal Range Script

Large Remote Armor Repairer II
Large Remote Armor Repairer II
Large Remote Armor Repairer II
Centum A-Type Medium Remote Armor Repairer

Medium Remote Repair Augmentor II
Medium Remote Repair Augmentor II

Medium Armor Maintenance Bot II x5

Improve discharge rigging: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=246166&find=unread

Damien White
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#4 - 2014-02-27 21:26:28 UTC
People use the Oneiros for Incursions?

Good to know, I still have some lying around ^^

97% of girls would die if Justin Bieber were about to jump off a cliff. Post this in your sig if you`re part of the 3% yelling,

"DO A BARREL ROLL!"

The Djego
Hellequin Inc.
Mean Coalition
#5 - 2014-02-27 21:37:33 UTC
I normally prefer them when I do FC VGs.

The posted fitting is kind of min maxed, since I do logi super often.

This is the low budget version that works also fairly well(I uses this on Island Incs). Pretty epic performance for 200M and cheaper than most guardian fittings, simply by the rigs.

[Oneiros, low budget]
1600mm Reinforced Rolled Tungsten Plates I
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Energized Explosive Membrane II
Damage Control II

Remote Tracking Computer II, Optimal Range Script
Remote Tracking Computer II, Optimal Range Script
Remote Tracking Computer II, Optimal Range Script
Remote Tracking Computer II, Optimal Range Script

Large Remote Armor Repairer II
Large Remote Armor Repairer II
Large Remote Armor Repairer II
Centum C-Type Medium Remote Armor Repairer

Medium Remote Repair Augmentor I
Medium Remote Repair Augmentor I

Medium Armor Maintenance Bot II x5

Improve discharge rigging: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=246166&find=unread

SomethingIs InMyButt
Levy Guards
VENI VIDI VICI.
#6 - 2014-02-27 23:49:53 UTC
The Djego wrote:
I normally prefer them when I do FC VGs.

The posted fitting is kind of min maxed, since I do logi super often.

This is the low budget version that works also fairly well(I uses this on Island Incs). Pretty epic performance for 200M and cheaper than most guardian fittings, simply by the rigs.

[Oneiros, low budget]
1600mm Reinforced Rolled Tungsten Plates I
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Energized Explosive Membrane II
Damage Control II

Remote Tracking Computer II, Optimal Range Script
Remote Tracking Computer II, Optimal Range Script
Remote Tracking Computer II, Optimal Range Script
Remote Tracking Computer II, Optimal Range Script

Large Remote Armor Repairer II
Large Remote Armor Repairer II
Large Remote Armor Repairer II
Centum C-Type Medium Remote Armor Repairer

Medium Remote Repair Augmentor I
Medium Remote Repair Augmentor I

Medium Armor Maintenance Bot II x5


Is the plate necessary im this is a spider tank fit?
Aerie Evingod
Midwest Miners LLC
#7 - 2014-02-28 00:01:53 UTC
SomethingIs InMyButt wrote:
The Djego wrote:
I normally prefer them when I do FC VGs.

The posted fitting is kind of min maxed, since I do logi super often.

This is the low budget version that works also fairly well(I uses this on Island Incs). Pretty epic performance for 200M and cheaper than most guardian fittings, simply by the rigs.

[Oneiros, low budget]
1600mm Reinforced Rolled Tungsten Plates I
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Energized Explosive Membrane II
Damage Control II

Remote Tracking Computer II, Optimal Range Script
Remote Tracking Computer II, Optimal Range Script
Remote Tracking Computer II, Optimal Range Script
Remote Tracking Computer II, Optimal Range Script

Large Remote Armor Repairer II
Large Remote Armor Repairer II
Large Remote Armor Repairer II
Centum C-Type Medium Remote Armor Repairer

Medium Remote Repair Augmentor I
Medium Remote Repair Augmentor I

Medium Armor Maintenance Bot II x5


Is the plate necessary im this is a spider tank fit?


Armor reps land at the end of the cycle, you need buffer too. Especially when someone scans your ship and realizes you have 3-4 billion ISK in EANM, a couple tornados could alpha you away before you know what happens.
Brylan Grey
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#8 - 2014-02-28 01:30:52 UTC
Oneiros can and will out rep a guardian when used right. Also has superior tank. The guardian has the benefit of being able to cap chain with other guardians allowin for an easier time at being cap stable with more useful mid slots for support.

So, if you have a lot of logo in fleet, guardians are the way to go, but if only a few, oneiros.

Either way, simply get yourself cap stable, use the best reps you got, and get some good resistances so you can minimize the damage you take. Really going to depend on your FC on what he wants and expects of you.

Get logi ships to V, and ensure you got great engineering skills. Logi is wonderful, but many don't really understand how we work!
SomethingIs InMyButt
Levy Guards
VENI VIDI VICI.
#9 - 2014-02-28 03:47:15 UTC
Brylan Grey wrote:
Oneiros can and will out rep a guardian when used right. Also has superior tank. The guardian has the benefit of being able to cap chain with other guardians allowin for an easier time at being cap stable with more useful mid slots for support.

So, if you have a lot of logo in fleet, guardians are the way to go, but if only a few, oneiros.

Either way, simply get yourself cap stable, use the best reps you got, and get some good resistances so you can minimize the damage you take. Really going to depend on your FC on what he wants and expects of you.

Get logi ships to V, and ensure you got great engineering skills. Logi is wonderful, but many don't really understand how we work!


Assuming logi V and all capacitor skills to level 4

Do you have a reccomended fit?
I use resists only because 12% of your dps goes thru.
1200 alpha strike?
Nope, only 144 goes thru (at a top of the line max), the fleet can easily fix that.
If a poor sap brings scourage missiles to me, only 8% of their dps goes thru.
That means a ship bearing 500 dps will only do 40 to me.

As a logi, i cant stress enough how resists help us.
Maybe it's gone to my head... Or my butt
Maria Doshu
Midwest Miners LLC
#10 - 2014-02-28 05:15:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Maria Doshu
SomethingIs InMyButt wrote:
Brylan Grey wrote:
Oneiros can and will out rep a guardian when used right. Also has superior tank. The guardian has the benefit of being able to cap chain with other guardians allowin for an easier time at being cap stable with more useful mid slots for support.

So, if you have a lot of logo in fleet, guardians are the way to go, but if only a few, oneiros.

Either way, simply get yourself cap stable, use the best reps you got, and get some good resistances so you can minimize the damage you take. Really going to depend on your FC on what he wants and expects of you.

Get logi ships to V, and ensure you got great engineering skills. Logi is wonderful, but many don't really understand how we work!


Assuming logi V and all capacitor skills to level 4

Do you have a reccomended fit?
I use resists only because 12% of your dps goes thru.
1200 alpha strike?
Nope, only 144 goes thru (at a top of the line max), the fleet can easily fix that.
If a poor sap brings scourage missiles to me, only 8% of their dps goes thru.
That means a ship bearing 500 dps will only do 40 to me.

As a logi, i cant stress enough how resists help us.
Maybe it's gone to my head... Or my butt


Except your ehp is only 20k, and your explosive resists it's only 77%. Against fusion ammo you only have 17k ehp. Which means 2x tornados loaded with RF fusion will pop you before other logi can even activate their remote rep. Leaving behind your 4-5b isk wreck.
The Djego
Hellequin Inc.
Mean Coalition
#11 - 2014-02-28 06:30:31 UTC
SomethingIs InMyButt wrote:
Is the plate necessary im this is a spider tank fit?


Assuming very good logis and best case scenario, you could fly it without it. In reality you probably will die, by the hands of another logi pilot that plays semi afk(I had HG slaved 80k EHP Onis go into 50% armor before in Vanguards).

Improve discharge rigging: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=246166&find=unread

SomethingIs InMyButt
Levy Guards
VENI VIDI VICI.
#12 - 2014-02-28 17:11:11 UTC
The Djego wrote:


Assuming very good logis and best case scenario, you could fly it without it. In reality you probably will die, by the hands of another logi pilot that plays semi afk(I had HG slaved 80k EHP Onis go into 50% armor before in Vanguards).


Okay, So plate is required.
And what is your reccomendation on a prop mod?
Gregor Parud
Imperial Academy
#13 - 2014-02-28 17:27:01 UTC  |  Edited by: Gregor Parud
SomethingIs InMyButt wrote:
The Djego wrote:


Assuming very good logis and best case scenario, you could fly it without it. In reality you probably will die, by the hands of another logi pilot that plays semi afk(I had HG slaved 80k EHP Onis go into 50% armor before in Vanguards).


Okay, So plate is required.
And what is your reccomendation on a prop mod?


Plate is indeed a "just to be sure" kind of deal, prop mods aren't really needed much also because (generally) there'll be more important stuff to fit.

Have a look here for Oneiros fits. Djego's fit makes good sense if you have maxed related skills in a group that's really well organised and if you're able to deal with not being even slightly stable on your reps, for someone new to being a "healer" it's probably safer to be (more) stable allowing you to mess up a bit.
SomethingIs InMyButt
Levy Guards
VENI VIDI VICI.
#14 - 2014-02-28 17:39:39 UTC
Gregor Parud wrote:


Plate is indeed a "just to be sure" kind of deal, prop mods aren't really needed much also because (generally) there'll be more important stuff to fit.

Have a look here for Oneiros fits. Djego's fit makes good sense if you have maxed related skills in a group that's really well organised and if you're able to deal with not being even slightly stable on your reps, for someone new to being a "healer" it's probably safer to be (more) stable allowing you to mess up a bit.


Not new to logistics, just the t2 cruiser. And incursions.
Gregor Parud
Imperial Academy
#15 - 2014-02-28 17:43:21 UTC  |  Edited by: Gregor Parud
If you're used to logis and you're in a GOOD group then, assuming you have logi 5 etc, you should be fine.
Damien White
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#16 - 2014-02-28 19:43:22 UTC
SomethingIs InMyButt wrote:

And what is your reccomendation on a prop mod?


In case you want to use a Prop mod, go for an afterburner. Your low signature is one of your biggest advantages, it protects you by simply making NPC miss, increasing it would just increase the damage you take.

97% of girls would die if Justin Bieber were about to jump off a cliff. Post this in your sig if you`re part of the 3% yelling,

"DO A BARREL ROLL!"

Lunkwill Khashour
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#17 - 2014-03-01 17:56:33 UTC
SomethingIs InMyButt wrote:
I have heard that incursions are very profitable int this game, and as i'm training for logistics, I'm going to use that.

Here is my current fit [Oneiros, Logi goal]
Armor Explosive Hardener II
Corpum A-Type Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Corpum A-Type Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Corpum A-Type Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Corpum A-Type Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane

Cap Recharger II
Cap Recharger II
Cap Recharger II
'Boss' Remote Sensor Booster, Scan Resolution Script

Large Remote Armor Repairer II
Large Remote Armor Repairer II
Large Remote Armor Repairer II
Large Remote Armor Repairer II

Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II
Medium Remote Repair Augmentor II

Medium weber drone x3
Medium armor drone x2


The resists are all above 82%, the highest is kinetic at 94%

This is a spider tanking fit, completely cap stable.
My biggest concern is the fact this has no prop mod on it, making it slower
If i swap out the remote tracking enhancer, i can fit an afterburner and stay stable, or a mwd for one minute
All feedbac, except for calling me a troll is apreciated :-)

Read up on suicide ganking and stacking penalties please. Start with one of the various fits given here or available in incursion channels. Work from there. High level Oneiros flying involves as many tracking links in your mids as you can keep running and it doesn't involve a multibillion tank.