These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Jita Park Speakers Corner

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

About those meeting minutes...

First post
Author
DeBingJos
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#1 - 2011-09-06 11:48:45 UTC
Can I has?

Ungi maðurinn þekkir reglurnar, en gamli maðurinn þekkir undantekningarnar. The young man knows the rules, but the old man knows the exceptions.

Lord Kreza
Rekall Incorporated
#2 - 2011-09-06 12:25:50 UTC
We would like to see the minutes now, please.
Two step
Aperture Harmonics
#3 - 2011-09-06 12:45:49 UTC
My colleague Trebor wrote up an explanation of what is going on with the minutes. http://treborofthecsm.blogspot.com/2011/09/minutes-of-scandal-of-minutes.html

CSM 7 Secretary CSM 6 Alternate Delegate @two_step_eve on Twitter My Blog

DeBingJos
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#4 - 2011-09-06 12:47:17 UTC
Two step wrote:
My colleague Trebor wrote up an explanation of what is going on with the minutes. http://treborofthecsm.blogspot.com/2011/09/minutes-of-scandal-of-minutes.html


I know, but it doesn't change the fact that they are still not available.

Ungi maðurinn þekkir reglurnar, en gamli maðurinn þekkir undantekningarnar. The young man knows the rules, but the old man knows the exceptions.

Two step
Aperture Harmonics
#5 - 2011-09-06 13:01:52 UTC
DeBingJos wrote:
Two step wrote:
My colleague Trebor wrote up an explanation of what is going on with the minutes. http://treborofthecsm.blogspot.com/2011/09/minutes-of-scandal-of-minutes.html


I know, but it doesn't change the fact that they are still not available.


I agree, and all of us on the CSM are not happy with the delay either.

CSM 7 Secretary CSM 6 Alternate Delegate @two_step_eve on Twitter My Blog

Jaxon Grylls
Institute of Archaeology
#6 - 2011-09-06 14:40:56 UTC  |  Edited by: Jaxon Grylls
Two step wrote:
I agree, and all of us on the CSM are not happy with the delay either.


Don't worry about it, by the time they are processed and suitable for the proles they'll be irrelevant anyway.
Bagehi
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#7 - 2011-09-06 15:51:04 UTC
I'd really like to see the ones CCP wrote up for CSM. Then see what CSM wrote. I find it extremely amusing that CCP called an emergency meeting with CSM because it became clear that they misunderstood their playerbase... then "misunderstood" what CSM told them in the meeting. Priceless.
Imigo Montoya
Wildly Inappropriate
Goonswarm Federation
#8 - 2011-09-07 01:20:53 UTC
Be fearless CCP and deal with the issues rather than trying to cover them up.
Sofia Bellard
Doomheim
#9 - 2011-09-07 03:05:34 UTC
When we finally get the minutes, everything will be there. No NDA, because it will have been seven years. So rejoice in this new feature.

Poor sad little pirates,  why you so mad?

Lord Kreza
Rekall Incorporated
#10 - 2011-09-07 07:55:31 UTC
Two step wrote:
DeBingJos wrote:
Two step wrote:
My colleague Trebor wrote up an explanation of what is going on with the minutes. http://treborofthecsm.blogspot.com/2011/09/minutes-of-scandal-of-minutes.html


I know, but it doesn't change the fact that they are still not available.


I agree, and all of us on the CSM are not happy with the delay either.


What are you going to do about it ?
Meissa Anunthiel
Redshift Industrial
Rooks and Kings
#11 - 2011-09-07 10:24:45 UTC
Jaxon Grylls wrote:
Two step wrote:
I agree, and all of us on the CSM are not happy with the delay either.


Don't worry about it, by the time they are processed and suitable for the proles they'll be irrelevant anyway.


That's exactly what's causing the delay, progress is being made and I don't doubt you'll see a non-marketroid version of minutes.

Member of CSM 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7

Tuggboat
Oneida Inc.
#12 - 2011-09-07 19:51:30 UTC
They have been filed with the reports of who shot Kennedy and were the towers a CIA plot? and such.
Darius III
Interstellar eXodus
#13 - 2011-09-10 00:53:23 UTC
Bagehi wrote:
I'd really like to see the ones CCP wrote up for CSM. Then see what CSM wrote. I find it extremely amusing that CCP called an emergency meeting with CSM because it became clear that they misunderstood their playerbase... then "misunderstood" what CSM told them in the meeting. Priceless.


I speak for myself and, in all probability, the rest of the CSM as well when I say: "WE WOULD LIKE TO SHOW YOU THE DIALOGUE". Unfortunately, I doubt anyone would 'test the waters' to see if it is NDA or not. Suffice to say it was not harmonious.I would love to tell you and the rest of Eve though, because it is Question

Hmmm

Spugg Galdon
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#14 - 2011-09-10 17:49:43 UTC
The term "Be careful what you wish for" comes to mind. They might just post the minutes and we will all find out that CCP has span it to try and make them look good but we all see through the tripe and feel empty and disappointed after we read them.




Oh wai...........