These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page
 

New video: EVE Engineering

First post
Author
CCP Guard
C C P
C C P Alliance
#1 - 2011-11-26 00:02:22 UTC
Check out our latest video about the EVE Engineering group. They've been busy building Crucible and in the video they talk about some of the features they've worked on.

Enjoy! Smile

CCP Guard | EVE Community Developer | @CCP_Guard

DarkAegix
24th Imperial Crusade
Amarr Empire
#2 - 2011-11-26 00:05:36 UTC
I just saw it in my subscription box Big smile
But no jugglers!?
Obsidian Hawk
RONA Midgard Academy
#3 - 2011-11-26 00:07:45 UTC
so..

CCP tuxford looks pretty shifty, like he wants to crash and break things.


and WAIT WHAT DID I JUST SEE 100 personal ship fittings?!?!?!
200 corp fittings??!?!?

Why Can't I have a picture signature.

Also please support graphical immersion, bring back the art that brought people to EvE online originaly.

CCP Gangleri
C C P
C C P Alliance
#4 - 2011-11-26 00:14:51 UTC
Obsidian Hawk wrote:
so..

CCP tuxford looks pretty shifty, like he wants to crash and break things.



No no, he doesn't do those things intentionally. I think...

Check out my EVE Gate broadcast log for semi-regular updates on various EVE development: https://gate.eveonline.com/Profile/CCP%20Gangleri/StatusUpdates

Tyberius Franklin
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2011-11-26 00:16:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Tyberius Franklin
Obsidian Hawk wrote:

...and WAIT WHAT DID I JUST SEE 100 personal ship fittings?!?!?!
200 corp fittings??!?!?

It needs confirmed if this is actually happening. It's terribly cruel to play with us like that.
CCP Guard
C C P
C C P Alliance
#6 - 2011-11-26 00:17:45 UTC
Tyberius Franklin wrote:
Obsidian Hawk wrote:

...and WAIT WHAT DID I JUST SEE 100 personal ship fittings?!?!?!
200 corp fittings??!?!?

It needs confirmed if this is actually happening. It's terribly cruel to play with us like that.


No playing, playah. It's landing in 3 days.

CCP Guard | EVE Community Developer | @CCP_Guard

Aquila Draco
#7 - 2011-11-26 00:20:26 UTC
what was that written on orange background on monitor? Lol
CCP Guard
C C P
C C P Alliance
#8 - 2011-11-26 00:23:31 UTC
Aquila Draco wrote:
what was that written on orange background on monitor? Lol


Are you trying to bait me into breaking forum rules Blink

CCP Guard | EVE Community Developer | @CCP_Guard

Aquila Draco
#9 - 2011-11-26 00:26:19 UTC
CCP Guard wrote:
Aquila Draco wrote:
what was that written on orange background on monitor? Lol


Are you trying to bait me into breaking forum rules Blink


Well... that should be in the rules... P
Tore Vest
#10 - 2011-11-26 00:27:42 UTC
Seeing that you can so easely fix those little things makes me wonder why you have not been doing some of this before.
Nicely done tho.
To bad you had to ruin it all with your capital nerf

No troll.

Kurunto
Nemiza Subclade
Triglavian Outlaws and Sobornost Troika
#11 - 2011-11-26 00:28:17 UTC
All I've got to say is that CCP Punkturis is cute and hot... mostly cute Oops
Sirius Cassiopeiae
Perkone
Caldari State
#12 - 2011-11-26 00:31:30 UTC
Kurunto wrote:
All I've got to say is that CCP Punkturis is cute and hot... mostly cute Oops


I must sign that...
Sturmwolke
#13 - 2011-11-26 00:33:26 UTC
"Do it right the first ******* time" ...... ahahahahahaha, you're kidding right? Lol

CCP Punkturis
C C P
C C P Alliance
#14 - 2011-11-26 00:34:46 UTC
Sirius Cassiopeiae wrote:
Kurunto wrote:
All I've got to say is that CCP Punkturis is cute and hot... mostly cute Oops


I must sign that...


aww thanks guys :3

♥ EVE Brogrammer ♥ Team Five 0 ♥ @CCP_Punkturis

Cynter DeVries
Spheroidal Projections
#15 - 2011-11-26 00:39:37 UTC
CCP Punkturis wrote:
Sirius Cassiopeiae wrote:
Kurunto wrote:
All I've got to say is that CCP Punkturis is cute and hot... mostly cute Oops


I must sign that...


aww thanks guys :3


Have to agree with them, and love how your toon looks like you.

Cynter's Law of feature suggestion: Thou shalt not suggest NPCs do something players could do instead.

Grey Stormshadow
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#16 - 2011-11-26 00:42:20 UTC
Kurunto wrote:
All I've got to say is that CCP Punkturis is cute and hot... mostly cute Oops

Huggable Icelandic volcanopanda.

Get classic forum style - custom videos to captains quarters screen

Play with the best - die like the rest

Mr LaForge
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#17 - 2011-11-26 00:42:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Mr LaForge
There was a severe lack of CCP Guard and vin-ter in this video.

Stuff Goes here

Aloe Cloveris
The Greater Goon
Clockwork Pineapple
#18 - 2011-11-26 00:46:00 UTC
Cynter DeVries wrote:
CCP Punkturis wrote:
Sirius Cassiopeiae wrote:
Kurunto wrote:
All I've got to say is that CCP Punkturis is cute and hot... mostly cute Oops


I must sign that...


aww thanks guys :3


Have to agree with them, and love how your toon looks like you.


Was gonna post this.
Sentient Blade
Crisis Atmosphere
Coalition of the Unfortunate
#19 - 2011-11-26 00:46:16 UTC
Emo vampire game coders working for the better good.

I approve.
Lola Humpsalot
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#20 - 2011-11-26 00:48:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Lola Humpsalot
Now that is one posse I would not want to encounter in a dark alley...


Btw, at 2:20, who made a funny face to make blondy laugh, not nice :P

And at 4:11, Eve Engineering at its best, change some value, BOOM double fits saved for the players.
123Next pageLast page