These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next page
 

I've noticed that the majority of Alliances...

Author
Terminal Insanity
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#1 - 2011-11-25 17:11:18 UTC
Do absolutely nothing.


My corp has been in and out of a few alliances. And i personally have hopped around to a few, and i've noticed one common thing about them: If they arnt a "major name" alliance, they're simply inactive.

Of all the alliances i've been in, only TEST Alliance, IT Alliance, and RED Alliance were active. These are among the largest in eve, though. Surely, some of the smaller alliances actually do something in this game, besides mine rocks all day?

Rooks and Kings seems to have grown really well, and i assume they'll be turning into one of the 'major' alliances soon. Why? Because they DO THINGS! They actually undock, and not just plan to kill people, but ACTUALLY KILL PEOPLE! This is the sole reason i think Rooks n Kings have grown. When i fought them back in fountain with IT alliance, rooks n kings were not very good, but because of their willingness to actually undock and kill, or die trying... they've grown and become very successful.

Who is in a PVP alliance and has only seen one PVP fleet in the past week? And, does any alliance that is active, want 5 really good pvp'ers? =p

"War declarations are never officially considered griefing and are not a bannable offense, and it has been repeatedly stated by the developers that the possibility for non-consensual PvP is an intended feature." - CCP

Kietay Ayari
Caldari State
#2 - 2011-11-25 17:27:20 UTC
Can I trade you for that thing you have on your eye?

Ferox #1

T' Elk
Into the Ether
Out of the Blue.
#3 - 2011-11-25 17:30:17 UTC
Make your own alliance and threaten anyone that goes inactive.

~Badposter since FOOOOREEEEEVAAAAAR~ I come back after 2 years to THIS? ~Now 4 years apparently

Terminal Insanity
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#4 - 2011-11-25 17:31:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Terminal Insanity
T' Elk wrote:
Make your own alliance and threaten anyone that goes inactive.

I tried running my own highsec corp for a while, but i was guilty of the same problem (doing nothing) and we caused a lot of players to quit eve entirely out of bordom. lol

"War declarations are never officially considered griefing and are not a bannable offense, and it has been repeatedly stated by the developers that the possibility for non-consensual PvP is an intended feature." - CCP

Vincent Gaines
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#5 - 2011-11-25 17:32:16 UTC
You should find an alliance that knows how to use an apostrophe.

Not a diplo. 

The above post was edited for spelling.

Raid'En
#6 - 2011-11-25 17:34:17 UTC
Terminal Insanity wrote:
want 5 really good pvp'ers? =p

i'm sure any of the ones you think active will be interested if you candidate at the good place :p
Terminal Insanity
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#7 - 2011-11-25 17:34:34 UTC
Vincent Gaines wrote:
You should find an alliance that knows how to use an apostrophe.

lmao, yeah but the fact they're named after the best chinese food dish on the planet makes up for that

Unfortunatly their lack of pvp just knocked my order of tso's onto the floor =(

"War declarations are never officially considered griefing and are not a bannable offense, and it has been repeatedly stated by the developers that the possibility for non-consensual PvP is an intended feature." - CCP

Hauling Hal
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#8 - 2011-11-25 17:47:54 UTC
Terminal Insanity wrote:
Do absolutely nothing.


My corp has been in and out of a few alliances. And i personally have hopped around to a few, and i've noticed one common thing about them: If they arnt a "major name" alliance, they're simply inactive.

Of all the alliances i've been in, only TEST Alliance, IT Alliance, and RED Alliance were active. These are among the largest in eve, though. Surely, some of the smaller alliances actually do something in this game, besides mine rocks all day?

Rooks and Kings seems to have grown really well, and i assume they'll be turning into one of the 'major' alliances soon. Why? Because they DO THINGS! They actually undock, and not just plan to kill people, but ACTUALLY KILL PEOPLE! This is the sole reason i think Rooks n Kings have grown. When i fought them back in fountain with IT alliance, rooks n kings were not very good, but because of their willingness to actually undock and kill, or die trying... they've grown and become very successful.

Who is in a PVP alliance and has only seen one PVP fleet in the past week? And, does any alliance that is active, want 5 really good pvp'ers? =p



I love the way some players expect other people to do things for them. Why don't your corp arrange to do things and lead the alliances you've been in or are you too fond of being a sheep and told what to do and when to do it?
Jita Alt666
#9 - 2011-11-25 17:49:27 UTC
This is nice propaganda mr Rooks and Kings Eve-O posting alt.
Akrasjel Lanate
Lanate Industries
#10 - 2011-11-25 18:06:50 UTC
Terminal Insanity wrote:
Do absolutely nothing.


My corp has been in and out of a few alliances. And i personally have hopped around to a few, and i've noticed one common thing about them: If they arnt a "major name" alliance, they're simply inactive.

Of all the alliances i've been in, only TEST Alliance, IT Alliance, and RED Alliance were active. These are among the largest in eve, though. Surely, some of the smaller alliances actually do something in this game, besides mine rocks all day?

Rooks and Kings seems to have grown really well, and i assume they'll be turning into one of the 'major' alliances soon. Why? Because they DO THINGS! They actually undock, and not just plan to kill people, but ACTUALLY KILL PEOPLE! This is the sole reason i think Rooks n Kings have grown. When i fought them back in fountain with IT alliance, rooks n kings were not very good, but because of their willingness to actually undock and kill, or die trying... they've grown and become very successful.

Who is in a PVP alliance and has only seen one PVP fleet in the past week? And, does any alliance that is active, want 5 really good pvp'ers? =p



And hot it look in your currert alliance - The Silent One's ?

CEO of Lanate Industries

Citizen of Solitude

Hwong Jian
Perkone
Caldari State
#11 - 2011-11-25 18:09:47 UTC
Actually, I think this thread would've worked much better with the title being "I love Rooks and Kings" and the body saying "Are Rooks and Kings recruiting? I totally want to join them and so do 4 of my friends."

That way the monocle-clad chap up top would be seen more as asking for some **** instead of talking about how long it's been since he had some good **** and how he heard that Rooks and Kings gives really good ****, hint hint.
Sebero Sinak
Doomheim
#12 - 2011-11-25 18:17:39 UTC
iirc the correct term isn't Monocle-clad but rather "Eye-Sphincter"
Abdiel Kavash
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#13 - 2011-11-25 18:21:26 UTC
Terminal Insanity wrote:
My corp has been in and out of a few alliances. And i personally have hopped around to a few, and i've noticed one common thing about them: If they arnt a "major name" alliance, they're simply inactive.


You've got it backwards. If an alliance is not active, it will never become a "major name" alliance. Working as intended.
Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises
Otherworld Empire
#14 - 2011-11-25 18:25:22 UTC
Ship spinning...

★★★ Secure 3rd party service ★★★

Visit my in-game channel 'Holy Veldspar'

Twitter @ChribbaVeldspar

Hemmo Paskiainen
#15 - 2011-11-25 18:31:24 UTC  |  Edited by: Hemmo Paskiainen
Fighting soo many ppl day in and day out, its a never ending happiness... Days that there were no neuts in a 40 jump radius are over...nom nom nom; Special Thanks to the RTM block

I cant wait untill titans are nerfed

If relativity equals time plus momentum, what equals relativity, if the momentum is minus to the time?

Hwong Jian
Perkone
Caldari State
#16 - 2011-11-25 18:39:03 UTC
Sebero Sinak wrote:
iirc the correct term isn't Monocle-clad but rather "Eye-Sphincter"


Ocularly-sphinctered? Since he's got a case of ass-eye? Or would it be eye-anus?

Or perhaps the front of his face truly does have a bunghole. Judging from the content of his posts (or lack there-of), the rest of his skull is currently empty, so it's almost like a cask or barrel.
Amsterdam Conversations
Doomheim
#17 - 2011-11-25 18:43:53 UTC
Alliances die because of trigger-happy CEOs that leave alliances on sign of just a very little fart on the horizon.
Terminal Insanity
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#18 - 2011-11-25 19:34:45 UTC
Hauling Hal wrote:

I love the way some players expect other people to do things for them. Why don't your corp arrange to do things and lead the alliances you've been in or are you too fond of being a sheep and told what to do and when to do it?


Right, i've went on roams with just me and my alt before. the last one lasted 6 hours and i saw a 200 man blob, and a shuttle. Anyway, i dont play Eveonline an "MMO" to play alone.

Hwong Jian wrote:
Actually, I think this thread would've worked much better with the title being "I love Rooks and Kings" and the body saying "Are Rooks and Kings recruiting? I totally want to join them and so do 4 of my friends."

That way the monocle-clad chap up top would be seen more as asking for some **** instead of talking about how long it's been since he had some good **** and how he heard that Rooks and Kings gives really good ****, hint hint.


lol all i said is they have been successful, i guess you're not allowed to even mildly complement another alliance without being their alt. I also said they werent very good, they were only successful because they bother undocking and doing things. but whatever lol


"War declarations are never officially considered griefing and are not a bannable offense, and it has been repeatedly stated by the developers that the possibility for non-consensual PvP is an intended feature." - CCP

Feilamya
#19 - 2011-11-25 19:42:08 UTC
"Terminal Insanity" wrote:
My corp has been in and out of a few alliances. And i personally have hopped around to a few, and i've noticed one common thing about them: If they arnt a "major name" alliance, they're simply inactive.


"Terminal Insanity" wrote:
Who is in a PVP alliance and has only seen one PVP fleet in the past week? And, does any alliance that is active, want 5 really good pvp'ers? =p


"Terminal Insanity" wrote:
I tried running my own highsec corp for a while, but i was guilty of the same problem (doing nothing) and we caused a lot of players to quit eve entirely out of bordom. lol


The problem is that there are too many people like you in this game.

Now that you know about it, start doing something to change this miserable situation. Start with yourself.
Terminal Insanity
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#20 - 2011-11-25 19:57:28 UTC
Feilamya wrote:
"Terminal Insanity" wrote:
My corp has been in and out of a few alliances. And i personally have hopped around to a few, and i've noticed one common thing about them: If they arnt a "major name" alliance, they're simply inactive.


"Terminal Insanity" wrote:
Who is in a PVP alliance and has only seen one PVP fleet in the past week? And, does any alliance that is active, want 5 really good pvp'ers? =p


"Terminal Insanity" wrote:
I tried running my own highsec corp for a while, but i was guilty of the same problem (doing nothing) and we caused a lot of players to quit eve entirely out of bordom. lol


The problem is that there are too many people like you in this game.

Now that you know about it, start doing something to change this miserable situation. Start with yourself.

says the forum alt

"War declarations are never officially considered griefing and are not a bannable offense, and it has been repeatedly stated by the developers that the possibility for non-consensual PvP is an intended feature." - CCP

123Next page