These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next page
 

What Crazy Christmas Gift you wish you could get ingame?

Author
Twisted Chick
Sebiestor Tribe
#1 - 2013-12-12 21:37:26 UTC
Me? I want a Naughty Christmas Dress or a Pink Pony Sticker to place over my logo on my Navy Scorpion :3 Maybe Both! XD

Title: She who hunts Pandas

"Remember you can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!"

          ~Pinkamena Diane Pie~
Miilla
Hulkageddon Orphanage
#2 - 2013-12-12 21:37:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Miilla
Drag walking in stations.

Hats and some golden ammo for my guns.
Galadriel Vasquez
Project Omega Industries
Evictus.
#3 - 2013-12-12 21:44:54 UTC
I would want a keyboard cloak and deploy it near Millia.

I have tin foil hat trained to 5.

Miilla
Hulkageddon Orphanage
#4 - 2013-12-12 21:45:40 UTC
Galadriel Vasquez wrote:
I would want a keyboard cloak and deploy it near Millia.


Then you will have something else to whine about.
Galadriel Vasquez
Project Omega Industries
Evictus.
#5 - 2013-12-12 21:47:15 UTC
The only wine i like is Chateau Iwin moar. Thanks.

I have tin foil hat trained to 5.

I Love Boobies
All Hail Boobies
#6 - 2013-12-12 21:49:33 UTC
1 centillion ISK. Would use the ISK to take over the Universe.
Vidua Arte Album
Epic Boo Bees
#7 - 2013-12-12 21:50:14 UTC
  • The ability to circle the light in the character posing room.
  • More clothes.
  • [*] I want to be able to see myself upfront, full body.
    Miilla
    Hulkageddon Orphanage
    #8 - 2013-12-12 21:50:23 UTC
    I Love Boobies wrote:
    1 centillion ISK. Would use the ISK to take over the Universe.


    1 centillion ISK eh thats...

    0.1000000000 is that a large count illion or small count illion?
    TharOkha
    0asis Group
    One Man Corps Alliance
    #9 - 2013-12-12 21:50:26 UTC
    SurrenderMonkey
    The Exchange Collective
    Solyaris Chtonium
    #10 - 2013-12-12 21:58:57 UTC
    An ugly green and red sweater and a fuzzy red hat.

    "Help, I'm bored with missions!"

    http://swiftandbitter.com/eve/wtd/

    Twisted Chick
    Sebiestor Tribe
    #11 - 2013-12-12 22:00:23 UTC
    Sexy underwear :3

    Title: She who hunts Pandas

    "Remember you can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!"

              ~Pinkamena Diane Pie~
    
    Batelle
    Filthy Peasants
    #12 - 2013-12-12 22:01:13 UTC
    Hmmm for Christmas? I would like everyone to get a Stratios Emergency Responder, which would refine to 1 tritanium. Then, on January 6th, all Stratios Emergency Responders in the game would disappear.

    I think that would be the perfect Christmas miracle.

    "**CCP is changing policy, and has asked that we discontinue the bonus credit program after November 7th. So until then, enjoy a super-bonus of 1B Blink Credit for each 60-day GTC you buy!"**

    Never forget.

    I Love Boobies
    All Hail Boobies
    #13 - 2013-12-12 22:05:24 UTC
    Miilla wrote:
    I Love Boobies wrote:
    1 centillion ISK. Would use the ISK to take over the Universe.


    1 centillion ISK eh thats...

    0.1000000000 is that a large count illion or small count illion?



    1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ISK.
    Revy Aishira
    Keiretsu.
    Exponential Dysfunction
    #14 - 2013-12-12 22:09:13 UTC
    Batelle wrote:
    Hmmm for Christmas? I would like everyone to get a Stratios Emergency Responder, which would refine to 1 tritanium. Then, on January 6th, all Stratios Emergency Responders in the game would disappear.

    I think that would be the perfect Christmas miracle.


    I heard of that ship but never seen it.

    I want a "Galaxy Police" Logo for my ship and 400 M3 units of Jamison Whiskey!
    Savnire Jacitu
    Abysmal Gentlemen
    We Didn't Mean It
    #15 - 2013-12-12 22:18:26 UTC
    I Love Boobies wrote:
    Miilla wrote:
    I Love Boobies wrote:
    1 centillion ISK. Would use the ISK to take over the Universe.


    1 centillion ISK eh thats...

    0.1000000000 is that a large count illion or small count illion?



    1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ISK.


    You could single handedly buy the entire market

    Miilla
    Hulkageddon Orphanage
    #16 - 2013-12-12 22:19:32 UTC  |  Edited by: Miilla
    Savnire Jacitu wrote:
    I Love Boobies wrote:
    Miilla wrote:
    I Love Boobies wrote:
    1 centillion ISK. Would use the ISK to take over the Universe.


    1 centillion ISK eh thats...

    0.1000000000 is that a large count illion or small count illion?



    1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ISK.


    You could single handedly buy the entire market


    He said "Cent" which is a fractional unit of ISK, and "cent" illion meaning an "illion" of those fractions of ISK. I just wanted to know whether he was referring to the long count or short count of "illion" for the number of zeros after the fractional ISK "cent".
    Lady Areola Fappington
    #17 - 2013-12-12 22:24:49 UTC
    I want the flashing police light back on the navy comet.

    7.2 CAN I AVOID PVP COMPLETELY? No; there are no systems or locations in New Eden where PvP may be completely avoided. --Eve New Player Guide

    Petrus Blackshell
    Rifterlings
    #18 - 2013-12-12 22:25:43 UTC
    A Rifter with rate of fire and falloff bonuses instead of the current ones. Maybe a fancy skin for it too, but I won't be picky.

    Accidentally The Whole Frigate - For-newbies blog (currently on pause)

    Miilla
    Hulkageddon Orphanage
    #19 - 2013-12-12 22:29:34 UTC
    Petrus Blackshell wrote:
    A Rifter with rate of fire and falloff bonuses instead of the current ones. Maybe a fancy skin for it too, but I won't be picky.


    Ok we will make the skin look like a flying....Johnson.
    Starbuck05
    Abiding Ormolus
    #20 - 2013-12-12 22:35:02 UTC
    The other 2 geno implants wouldnt hurt.. or a normal stratios :d

    Just because i am blond does not make me stoopid !

    123Next page