These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123
 

Small charity donors grow! VAERT will *more* than double your ISK donated for Philippines

First post
Author
Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
#41 - 2013-12-05 01:25:23 UTC  |  Edited by: Vaerah Vahrokha
New donations have been added!

The fund situations has been updated in the Google Docs sheet linked above.

Here's the same data copy pasted on the forum:


Donors

Date Name Amount Item type Item value in ISK Total donation value

01/12/2013 Rykker Bow 500.000.000 Cash 1,00 500.000.000,00
02/12/2013 James Hawkwood 2 PLEX 599.400.000,00 1.198.800.000,00
02/12/2013 Marcion Cravik 500.000.000 Cash 1,00 500.000.000,00
02/12/2013 Dorian Mirror 500.000.000 Cash 1,00 500.000.000,00
03/12/2013 Eternity MistSeeker 500.000.000 Cash 1,00 500.000.000,00
03/12/2013 Samroski 500.000.000 Cash 1,00 500.000.000,00
03/12/2013 RAW23 500.000.000 Cash 1 500.000.000,00
03/12/2013 Fisk Alabel 200.000.000 Cash 1 200.000.000,00
04/12/2013 Mercahnt 500.000.000 Cash 1 500.000.000,00
04/12/2013 Nanatoa 500.000.000 Cash 1 500.000.000,00
04/12/2013 Thomas Harding 100.000.000 Cash 1 100.000.000,00

Total donated ISK 5.498.800.000,00


Sponsors

Date Name Amount Item type Item value in ISK Total donation value

01/12/2013 Vaerah Vahrokha 20.000.000.000 Cash 1,00 20.000.000.000,00
03/12/2013 Samroski 2.500.000.000 Cash 1,00 2.500.000.000,00

Total donated ISK 22.500.000.000,00


Current progress

Amounts Multiplier Totals

Total donated ISK 5.498.800.000,00
Total matched by sponsors 120,00% 6.598.560.000,00
Two PLEXes sent to Chribba after their equivalent ISK value got multiplied 1.198.800.000,00
VAERT BOOSTED equivalent value 220,00% 13.296.160.000,00

VAERT BOOSTED + AC155 equivalent value 200,00% 26.592.320.000,00
PLEXes discorporation (*) 1.198.800.000,00 (see value above)
NPC contract fee 1 10.000,00 10.000,00
Remaining pool (Total Sponsors pool - Total matched by sponsors) 14.702.630.000,00


(*) PLEXes Discorporation: PLEX value has been transformed into ISK in the math above and then 120% matched with sponsors ISK, but then we still have 2 PLEXes on hand that have been accounted already as ISK. The 2 PLEXes have been sent to Chribba and their equivalent value has been subtracted from the sponsorship pool.
Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
#42 - 2013-12-05 01:28:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Vaerah Vahrokha
I have talked with Samroski (the person who both donated 500M and sponsored 2.5B).

In case we won't get enough donations to fully cover the provided sponsorship pool, I will transform all or part of his sponsorship into BOOSTABLE ISK, therefore we'll get a further increase in ISK gathered!





I urge whoever has intentions to send donations to hurry up, because the CCP charity drive is coming to an end and I have also to deliver the donations to Chribba and Amarr Citizen 155's initiative before they stop accepting ISK themselves.
CCP Falcon
#43 - 2013-12-05 09:38:54 UTC
Vaerah Vahrokha wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:
It's quite correct that anyone caught scamming in relation to PLEX for GOOD will be dealt with to the full extent of our EULA and ToS.

They will be struck down upon with great vengeance and furious anger. Right in the middle of their face.



A little question if I may ask: on the Dev Blog it's stated the charity drive will end on Saturday, December 7th, 2013.

Does it mean it ends at midnight EvE time of Saturday, December 7th, 2013? Or which hour? I am asking because I want to keep the donations open as much as possible but then I will need many hours to prepare everything for the contracts and send all. I have to liquidate ships and other conrtracted stuff, I really need an official ending hour.


23:59:59 - Saturday December 7th, 2013.

Smile

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

Lost Hamster
Hamster Holding Corp
#44 - 2013-12-05 09:47:56 UTC
CCP Falcon wrote:


23:59:59 - Saturday December 7th, 2013.

Smile


Which time zone? Lol
Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
#45 - 2013-12-05 13:14:19 UTC
CCP Falcon wrote:
Vaerah Vahrokha wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:
It's quite correct that anyone caught scamming in relation to PLEX for GOOD will be dealt with to the full extent of our EULA and ToS.

They will be struck down upon with great vengeance and furious anger. Right in the middle of their face.



A little question if I may ask: on the Dev Blog it's stated the charity drive will end on Saturday, December 7th, 2013.

Does it mean it ends at midnight EvE time of Saturday, December 7th, 2013? Or which hour? I am asking because I want to keep the donations open as much as possible but then I will need many hours to prepare everything for the contracts and send all. I have to liquidate ships and other conrtracted stuff, I really need an official ending hour.


23:59:59 - Saturday December 7th, 2013.

Smile



Thank you!
Davon Mandra'thin
Consultech Intermediary Services
#46 - 2013-12-05 13:57:48 UTC  |  Edited by: Davon Mandra'thin
CCP Falcon wrote:
It's quite correct that anyone caught scamming in relation to PLEX for GOOD will be dealt with to the full extent of our EULA and ToS.

They will be struck down upon with great vengeance and furious anger. Right in the middle of their face.



You've said that and the dev blog was quite clear that serious repercussions would occur to anyone doing it, but the EULA and ToS don't forbid scamming in any way shape or form, except for scamming real world goods (such as accounts or characters). So to deal with people as per the EULA and ToS, you would have to do nothing to them, right in the middle of their face, as it were.
Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
#47 - 2013-12-06 01:17:38 UTC
The 500M cap per Donor has been lifted!
Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
#48 - 2013-12-06 08:00:39 UTC
VAERT BOOST Update

ISK has been succesfuly delivered to Chribba and the amounts match to the decimal P

As per the reports above VAERT sent:

12,097,360,000 ISK
1,198,800,000 2 x PLEX
Total: 13,296,160,000 ISK


Here's the current Trillion ISK Initiative tracker page, we figure as Vahrokh Financial Technologies (that is VAHFT, the collecting VAERT BOOST corp).
Samroski
Middle-Earth
#49 - 2013-12-06 08:33:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Samroski
Vaerah Vahrokha wrote:
I have talked with Samroski (the person who both donated 500M and sponsored 2.5B).

In case we won't get enough donations to fully cover the provided sponsorship pool, I will transform all or part of his sponsorship into BOOSTABLE ISK, therefore we'll get a further increase in ISK gathered!

VV, I presume that all the 3b I donated has been boosted? In case it hasn't been, I would be grateful for the return of 2.5b so I can donate it.

Edit: I've done some rough calculations (in my head, so I could be wrong), and it appears that the 2.5b has not been added to the donation pool as agreed. Somehow I find this disturbing, though I am sure that this is an error on your part (or maybe mine).

I would be grateful if you can clarify the situation, and in case the 2.5b has not been boosted, kindly return the ISK asap.

Any colour you like.

Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
#50 - 2013-12-06 13:37:36 UTC
Samroski wrote:

VV, I presume that all the 3b I donated has been boosted? In case it hasn't been, I would be grateful for the return of 2.5b so I can donate it.

Edit: I've done some rough calculations (in my head, so I could be wrong), and it appears that the 2.5b has not been added to the donation pool as agreed. Somehow I find this disturbing, though I am sure that this is an error on your part (or maybe mine).

I would be grateful if you can clarify the situation, and in case the 2.5b has not been boosted, kindly return the ISK asap.


Just came back home, so I am reading your post now.

The transforming from sponsor to donation money can only happen once I am sure no further donations are coming, which would happen at the end VAERT BOOST allowed donations time. Because in case further donations come, I can't revert your ISK back to sponsorship so easily, what if a donation comes past this conversion? I have to undo the conversion and make a mess and I don't want to make a mess when CCP could check everything out.

Now to the present and future.

Since the donations cap has been lifted, I have been contacted by a person to fill the whole remaining part including your sponsor addition. This operation would still let your money perform better than directly giving it to AC155, in fact your 2.5B would "buy" that person 3B of VAERT BOOSTED ISK to transform into 6B at AC155.

If you directly send your ISK to AC155, you only get 5B out of it, that is 1B less.


Therefore you have 3 options (if you find more please tell):

1) Get your 2.5B ISK back as you say at the end of your post. You will get 5B donated out of it.

2) Wait till that person logs in (he's American) and sends what he has said and thus make 6B out of it.

3) Wait till I assume that person for some reason changed his mind (later this evening), get the ISK converted into donation, being VAERT BOOSTED to 3B and then sent to AC155 so it becomes 6B.


At this point I await for your choice.
Samroski
Middle-Earth
#51 - 2013-12-06 14:03:09 UTC
Thanks for the clarification VV.

Think I'll go for option 1. Thank you again for all your efforts.

Any colour you like.

Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
#52 - 2013-12-06 15:56:31 UTC
Samroski
Middle-Earth
#53 - 2013-12-06 16:46:52 UTC
Vaerah Vahrokha wrote:
ISK sent!

ISK received.

Any colour you like.

Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
#54 - 2013-12-06 23:45:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Vaerah Vahrokha
VAERT BOOST charity initiative has now officially ended!

After yesterday's donations cap lift Amarr Citizen 155 generously donated 10,168,858,333.33 ISK to top up the sponsorship amount.

In fact 10,168,858,333.33 ISK got matched with 120% from the fund, that is 12.202.629.999,996 ISK.

Total to send to the 1 Trillion ISK initiative is the sum of the two:

22.371.488.333,326, ISK, rounded up to
22.371.488.333,33 ISK.

Screenshot of the final amount being sent.





Official fund situation after the ISK has been sent

Taken from the online Google Docs sheet located here.


Donors

Date Name Amount Item type Item value in ISK Total donation value

01/12/2013 Rykker Bow 500.000.000,00 Cash 1,00 500.000.000,00
02/12/2013 James Hawkwood 2,00 PLEX 599.400.000,00 1.198.800.000,00
02/12/2013 Marcion Cravik 500.000.000,00 Cash 1,00 500.000.000,00
02/12/2013 Dorian Mirror 500.000.000,00 Cash 1,00 500.000.000,00
03/12/2013 Eternity MistSeeker 500.000.000,00 Cash 1,00 500.000.000,00
03/12/2013 Samroski 500.000.000,00 Cash 1,00 500.000.000,00
03/12/2013 RAW23 500.000.000,00 Cash 1 500.000.000,00
03/12/2013 Fisk Alabel 200.000.000,00 Cash 1 200.000.000,00
04/12/2013 Mercahnt 500.000.000,00 Cash 1 500.000.000,00
04/12/2013 Nanatoa 500.000.000,00 Cash 1 500.000.000,00
04/12/2013 Thomas Harding 100.000.000,00 Cash 1 100.000.000,00
06/12/2013 Amarr Citizen 155 10.168.858.333,33 Cash 1 10.168.858.333,33

Total donated ISK 15.667.658.333,33


Sponsors

Date Name Amount Item type Item value in ISK Total donation value

01/12/2013 Vaerah Vahrokha 20.000.000.000 Cash 1,00 20.000.000.000,00
03/12/2013 Samroski 2.500.000.000 Cash 1,00 2.500.000.000,00
06/12/2013 Samroski (*) -2.500.000.000 Cash 1 -2.500.000.000,00

Total donated ISK 20.000.000.000,00


Current progress

Amounts Multiplier Totals

Total donated ISK 15.667.658.333,33
Total matched by sponsors 120,00% 18.801.190.000,00
Two PLEXes sent to Chribba after their equivalent ISK value got multiplied 1.198.800.000,00 (value covered by sponsors, bringing their total donated ISK to 20B).
VAERT BOOSTED equivalent value 220,00% 35.667.648.333,33

VAERT BOOSTED + AC155 equivalent value 200,00% 71.335.296.666,65

PLEXes discorporation (**) 1.198.800.000,00
NPC contract fee 1 10.000,00 10.000,00
Remaining pool (Total Sponsors pool - Total matched by sponsors) 0,00


(*) On December 6, 2013, Samroski decided to withdraw his 2.5B sponsorship.

(**) PLEXes Discorporation: PLEX value has been transformed into ISK in the math above and then 120% matched with sponsors
ISK, but then we still have 2 PLEXes on hand that have been accounted already as ISK. The 2 PLEXes have been sent to Chribba
and their equivalent value has been subtracted from the sponsorship pool.

This is how the same VAERT BOOSTED equivalent value of 35,667,648,333.33 appears on Chribba's and AC155's 1 Trillion initiative records. It matches to the second decimal digit P





Conclusions

Many, many thanks to the selfless Donors who made it possible to send that much ISK to Chribba for further multiplication!

Here are the tangible VAERT BOOST results:

VAERT BOOSTED equivalent value: 35,667,648,333.33

VAERT BOOSTED + AC155 equivalent value: 71,335,296,666.65


This means that with PLEX currently selling for about 610M, VAERT BOOST has contributed generating about 117 PLEXes, which translated in dollars means: 1,755 dollars!

That amount will be further augmented by VAERT's own balance when it'll be finalized later.
batowarrior
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#55 - 2013-12-07 08:24:29 UTC
this thread.

mind blown.

amazing stuff!
Previous page123