These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

High Sec Income vs Null Sec Income - the reality

First post First post
Author
Jenn aSide
Worthless Carebears
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#301 - 2013-10-17 15:45:54 UTC
Dracvlad wrote:
I was pointing out the importance of this in the other thread:

Quote:
The only reason to do null PVE for me is boredom


Roll


You're not making any sense.
Baaldor
Blackwater USA Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#302 - 2013-10-17 15:50:27 UTC
Jenn aSide wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:
I was pointing out the importance of this in the other thread:

Quote:
The only reason to do null PVE for me is boredom


Roll


You're not making any sense.


He/She/It does not want to. That would lead to actually answering a direct question, which is not in His/Hers/It's benefit.

Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
#303 - 2013-10-17 15:53:41 UTC
Jenn aSide wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:


Come on stop being silly, you know what the new structures will result in if CCP don't make them really easy to scan down and require an Orca to bring them in. There will be a flood of people into 0.0 who want to run these sites and not join the 0.0 alliances and this will be a big impact. And you know how hard it is to catch a properly fit and flown T3.

The aim was to nerf highsec income to get people into 0.0 under the control of alliances, but in this case you want to downplay the value in null because people can now go in there and operate without having to be in one of those god damn awful 0.0 alliances.


This is a perfect example of the crazy i'm talking about.

Why do you think I give a damn about where people join alliances or not? What does people using the new stuff to come in and run sites in null sec have to do with me? It is not more competition for me because i usually do my null PVE in upgraded systems or out in the boondocks if the upgraded systems are camped. There is more than enough null for everyone. Hell, i ninja rat myself and might do more if these new structures are good.

I'm serious, I must be having a stroke, because nothing you people are posting makes any damn sense at all....


The way you post often looks like you have another account which is high up in a 0.0 alliance, and of course people in Eve never do this, right..., on this account maybe, but god knows who you are, you could be the Mittani, Shadoo or Malcanis for all I know, well not Malcanis he insults people with less words...

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Baaldor
Blackwater USA Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#304 - 2013-10-17 15:57:01 UTC
Dracvlad wrote:
Jenn aSide wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:


Come on stop being silly, you know what the new structures will result in if CCP don't make them really easy to scan down and require an Orca to bring them in. There will be a flood of people into 0.0 who want to run these sites and not join the 0.0 alliances and this will be a big impact. And you know how hard it is to catch a properly fit and flown T3.

The aim was to nerf highsec income to get people into 0.0 under the control of alliances, but in this case you want to downplay the value in null because people can now go in there and operate without having to be in one of those god damn awful 0.0 alliances.


This is a perfect example of the crazy i'm talking about.

Why do you think I give a damn about where people join alliances or not? What does people using the new stuff to come in and run sites in null sec have to do with me? It is not more competition for me because i usually do my null PVE in upgraded systems or out in the boondocks if the upgraded systems are camped. There is more than enough null for everyone. Hell, i ninja rat myself and might do more if these new structures are good.

I'm serious, I must be having a stroke, because nothing you people are posting makes any damn sense at all....


The way you post often looks like you have another account which is high up in a 0.0 alliance, and of course people in Eve never do this, right..., on this account maybe, but god knows who you are, you could be the Mittani, Shadoo or Malcanis for all I know, well not Malcanis he insults people with less words...


I am Remedials Cousin, Sesfans ex-brother in law and Shadoo's play thing.....
Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#305 - 2013-10-17 16:00:22 UTC
Dracvlad wrote:


Come on stop being silly, you know what the new structures will result in if CCP don't make them really easy to scan down and require an Orca to bring them in. There will be a flood of people into 0.0 who want to run these sites and not join the 0.0 alliances and this will be a big impact. And you know how hard it is to catch a properly fit and flown T3.

The aim was to nerf highsec income to get people into 0.0 under the control of alliances, but in this case you want to downplay the value in null because people can now go in there and operate without having to be in one of those god damn awful 0.0 alliances.


Heh, the "flood" of people moving into low and null is about the same thing that the revamps of exploration were trying to do.

Get more random targets into low/null.

Now, as for why I want highsec nerfed, no, it has nothing whatsoever to do with wanting more people under "the control of alliances". I live in Molden Heath. I couldn't care less. Granted, I do think that people who whine about the non-viability of small groups are morons since the answer is, and has been for years, staring them in the face.

It does, however, have to do with the fact that I believe that highsec is too safe. Safer than it was intended to be. Fix wardecs, and that's the starting point.

Because the simple fact is that highsec, in terms of reward for the risk taken (because the risk is close to zero) outstrips and thus invalidates many other areas of the game. Flat out, it's too safe, and the reason for that is mostly because CONCORD is invincible/untankable, and because wardecs are broken. If people cannot dodge them any longer (by generating killrights against corp droppers), then the risk that was always intended to be in highsec is there again, which works to rebalance the game as a whole.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
#306 - 2013-10-17 16:53:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Dracvlad
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:


Come on stop being silly, you know what the new structures will result in if CCP don't make them really easy to scan down and require an Orca to bring them in. There will be a flood of people into 0.0 who want to run these sites and not join the 0.0 alliances and this will be a big impact. And you know how hard it is to catch a properly fit and flown T3.

The aim was to nerf highsec income to get people into 0.0 under the control of alliances, but in this case you want to downplay the value in null because people can now go in there and operate without having to be in one of those god damn awful 0.0 alliances.


Heh, the "flood" of people moving into low and null is about the same thing that the revamps of exploration were trying to do.

Get more random targets into low/null.

Now, as for why I want highsec nerfed, no, it has nothing whatsoever to do with wanting more people under "the control of alliances". I live in Molden Heath. I couldn't care less. Granted, I do think that people who whine about the non-viability of small groups are morons since the answer is, and has been for years, staring them in the face.

It does, however, have to do with the fact that I believe that highsec is too safe. Safer than it was intended to be. Fix wardecs, and that's the starting point.

Because the simple fact is that highsec, in terms of reward for the risk taken (because the risk is close to zero) outstrips and thus invalidates many other areas of the game. Flat out, it's too safe, and the reason for that is mostly because CONCORD is invincible/untankable, and because wardecs are broken. If people cannot dodge them any longer (by generating killrights against corp droppers), then the risk that was always intended to be in highsec is there again, which works to rebalance the game as a whole.


First of all I do not thik hisec is safe, in poorly fitted Retrievers, Mackinaws, any Hulk or Covertor, bling fitted Incusrion or mission ships, freighters carrying over 1bn in value, any jump frieghter, pods, and of course transport ships on the undock are all very vulnerable. Safe is relative in that CONCORD punish people, not protect people.

In terms of CONCORD, I don't like it to be honest, in a thread about POCO's I was annoyed to see that you will be concorded for shooting a player run POCO in hisec when the loigical way to do it was to make them give you an individual suspect flag and that war decs only take away the suspect flag. Crossing the Rubicon, that was more like paddling in the shallows....

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Johnny ReeRee
The ReeRee Brigade
#307 - 2013-10-17 17:35:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Johnny ReeRee
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
Velicitia wrote:
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
(more quotes)
You seem to think that I need to have a reason to attack them, or that they need to have some assets worth attacking, etc.

No.

People don't do it for economic reasons(at least not right now). They do it to kill people. I don't care if all they are is a chat channel. I want to shoot at them. But because the method for me to do that is broken, then it does not matter what my intentions are, because they can just dodge it and avoid any PvP at all unless I suicide gank them. In which, my targets are considerably constrained.

I don't care if they aren't bothering me, or if they have any assets worth attacking, or whatever. Why should they be allowed to avoid PvP in a game like EVE?


Y'know ... you kinda sound like the carebears.

They think they're "entitled" to 100% safety.
You think you're "entitled" to dec anyone because "I want (easy) kills".


Would you like to know what the difference is? The difference is, the way I view this is the established design intent and philosophy of EVE.

Theirs runs counter to it.

And yet the game isn't working the way you want it to, to the point where you are here whinging about not being able to do what you want to do, over and over again. Evidently, that "established design intent" isn't quite so established after all. There's 10 years of CCP design history here that says you have no idea what the "established design intent" actually is.
Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
#308 - 2013-10-17 18:48:36 UTC  |  Edited by: Dracvlad
Jenn aSide wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:
I was pointing out the importance of this in the other thread:

Quote:
The only reason to do null PVE for me is boredom


Roll


You're not making any sense.


I think the issue is with you, and I noticed that in the original debate, you are so keen to win the forum war that you read the other persons comments so you can attack them, which means you miss things. Being as I am a bit older than you and have high level management experience I listened to what you said and understood it, even if you don't think I did, and in my replies I acknowledged where you were right and my lack of experience in some areas, thats because I am confident in my own abilities and don't care that people think I am an idiot or not

The thing I tried to point out that you missed or ignored was that the boredoom of doing incursions and level 4's plays a major part in ISK effiency, if you get to the point that you are so utterly bored with level 4's like I am then you can only do a few before you have to stop. Most of the people I know and of course myself are quite well off in terms of ISK, and assets, but of course always need more, but a major part of this is that they can only do incursions or level 4's like that if they are striving to get the ISK to buy something specific, otherwise enjoyment comes first and that point was missed by you, but not now it seems. Its all well and good talking about a theoratical value, but how many can rat do the mind numbingly boring PVE in hisec before it kills their enjoyment of the game and your reply was always based on the extreme rather than actual.

Of course there is a fair number of players that can do incursions or level 4's until their eyes bleed, but the majority are normal sane human beings and I said that they are more likely to make more ISK doing anoms in 0.0

Also the differences in the amounts, you are now tallking about 70% to 80% of the value of anoms in terms of doing level 4's, before you were arguing that level 4's were at the same level, but that was because you are a better than normal mission runner..

There is no point for me to get into insults and the like, though at times I can make the odd comment, I ignore people who I think are a complete waste of space, that I am talking to you indicates that I respect your views, otherwise I would ignore you, in fact apart from the need for you to slip into insults I find you interesting to have an exchange with, because you are obviously very intelligent and know the game very well.

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Malcanis
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#309 - 2013-10-17 19:05:20 UTC
Oh look, it's this thread again Roll

Another attempt to prove that fish are actually disadvantaged by living in the sea because we only notice rain on land.

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
#310 - 2013-10-17 19:19:32 UTC
Malcanis wrote:
Oh look, it's this thread again Roll

Another attempt to prove that fish are actually disadvantaged by living in the sea because we only notice rain on land.


If you say so and if it makes you happy, feel free Big smileRoll

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Jenn aSide
Worthless Carebears
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#311 - 2013-10-17 19:20:17 UTC
Dracvlad wrote:


I think the issue is with you, and I noticed that in the original debate, you are so keen to win the forum war that you read the other persons comments so you can attack them, which means you miss things. Being as I am a bit older than you and have high level management experience I listened to what you said and understood it, even if you don't think I did, and in my replies I acknowledged where you were right and my lack of experience in some areas, thats because I am confident in my own abilities and don't care that people think I am an idiot or not


This is some of the worst nonsense I've seen. So I was the one who was keen to win the forum war that I missed something. No sir, Im not the one who missed something, you did, as I pointed out then with your limited experiences.

The part I bolded takes the cake. That's the crazy part. And there is one thing all crazy people have in common.

They don't know they are crazy.


Quote:

The thing I tried to point out that you missed or ignored was that the boredoom of doing incursions and level 4's plays a major part in ISK effiency, if you get to the point that you are so utterly bored with level 4's like I am then you can only do a few before you have to stop. Most of the people I know and of course myself are quite well off in terms of ISK, and assets, but of course always need more, but a major part of this is that they can only do incursions or level 4's like that if they are striving to get the ISK to buy something specific, otherwise enjoyment comes first and that point was missed by you, but not now it seems. Its all well and good talking about a theoratical value, but how many can rat do the mind numbingly boring PVE in hisec before it kills their enjoyment of the game and your reply was always based on the extreme rather than actual.

Of course there is a fair number of players that can do incursions or level 4's until their eyes bleed, but the majority are normal sane human beings and I said that they are more likely to make more ISK doing anoms in 0.0

Also the differences in the amounts, you are now tallking about 70% to 80% of the value of anoms in terms of doing level 4's, before you were arguing that level 4's were at the same level, but that was because you are a better than normal mission runner..

There is no point for me to get into insults and the like, though at times I can make the odd comment, I ignore people who I think are a complete waste of space, that I am talking to you indicates that I respect your views, otherwise I would ignore you, in fact apart from the need for you to slip into insults I find you interesting to have an exchange with, because you are obviously very intelligent and know the game very well.


Well, if you are a 50 something year old top level manager (lol), whatever company you manage must be near bankruptcy if you think like that. Its too much nonsenes to even reply to.

You missed the point then, and of all things come here, miss the point again (the point this time is that I haven't changed my position on anything, as I said, YOU misunderstood) and just like last time, it's all somehow my fault.

You're a real piece of...work dude. Last time I saw people with your level of denial I was working in a jail.
Jenn aSide
Worthless Carebears
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#312 - 2013-10-17 19:22:28 UTC
Malcanis wrote:
Oh look, it's this thread again Roll

Another attempt to prove that fish are actually disadvantaged by living in the sea because we only notice rain on land.


LOL

Damn, that about sums it up.
Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
#313 - 2013-10-17 19:35:35 UTC
Jenn aSide wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:


I think the issue is with you, and I noticed that in the original debate, you are so keen to win the forum war that you read the other persons comments so you can attack them, which means you miss things. Being as I am a bit older than you and have high level management experience I listened to what you said and understood it, even if you don't think I did, and in my replies I acknowledged where you were right and my lack of experience in some areas, thats because I am confident in my own abilities and don't care that people think I am an idiot or not


This is some of the worst nonsense I've seen. So I was the one who was keen to win the forum war that I missed something. No sir, Im not the one who missed something, you did, as I pointed out then with your limited experiences.

The part I bolded takes the cake. That's the crazy part. And there is one thing all crazy people have in common.

They don't know they are crazy.


Quote:

The thing I tried to point out that you missed or ignored was that the boredoom of doing incursions and level 4's plays a major part in ISK effiency, if you get to the point that you are so utterly bored with level 4's like I am then you can only do a few before you have to stop. Most of the people I know and of course myself are quite well off in terms of ISK, and assets, but of course always need more, but a major part of this is that they can only do incursions or level 4's like that if they are striving to get the ISK to buy something specific, otherwise enjoyment comes first and that point was missed by you, but not now it seems. Its all well and good talking about a theoratical value, but how many can rat do the mind numbingly boring PVE in hisec before it kills their enjoyment of the game and your reply was always based on the extreme rather than actual.

Of course there is a fair number of players that can do incursions or level 4's until their eyes bleed, but the majority are normal sane human beings and I said that they are more likely to make more ISK doing anoms in 0.0

Also the differences in the amounts, you are now tallking about 70% to 80% of the value of anoms in terms of doing level 4's, before you were arguing that level 4's were at the same level, but that was because you are a better than normal mission runner..

There is no point for me to get into insults and the like, though at times I can make the odd comment, I ignore people who I think are a complete waste of space, that I am talking to you indicates that I respect your views, otherwise I would ignore you, in fact apart from the need for you to slip into insults I find you interesting to have an exchange with, because you are obviously very intelligent and know the game very well.


Well, if you are a 50 something year old top level manager (lol), whatever company you manage must be near bankruptcy if you think like that. Its too much nonsenes to even reply to.

You missed the point then, and of all things come here, miss the point again (the point this time is that I haven't changed my position on anything, as I said, YOU misunderstood) and just like last time, it's all somehow my fault.

You're a real piece of...work dude. Last time I saw people with your level of denial I was working in a jail.


Back to the insults again, its such a shame that you have this personality defect, amongst this childish need to insult is a brain.

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Jenn aSide
Worthless Carebears
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#314 - 2013-10-17 19:40:10 UTC
Dracvlad wrote:
Jenn aSide wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:


I think the issue is with you, and I noticed that in the original debate, you are so keen to win the forum war that you read the other persons comments so you can attack them, which means you miss things. Being as I am a bit older than you and have high level management experience I listened to what you said and understood it, even if you don't think I did, and in my replies I acknowledged where you were right and my lack of experience in some areas, thats because I am confident in my own abilities and don't care that people think I am an idiot or not


This is some of the worst nonsense I've seen. So I was the one who was keen to win the forum war that I missed something. No sir, Im not the one who missed something, you did, as I pointed out then with your limited experiences.

The part I bolded takes the cake. That's the crazy part. And there is one thing all crazy people have in common.

They don't know they are crazy.


Quote:

The thing I tried to point out that you missed or ignored was that the boredoom of doing incursions and level 4's plays a major part in ISK effiency, if you get to the point that you are so utterly bored with level 4's like I am then you can only do a few before you have to stop. Most of the people I know and of course myself are quite well off in terms of ISK, and assets, but of course always need more, but a major part of this is that they can only do incursions or level 4's like that if they are striving to get the ISK to buy something specific, otherwise enjoyment comes first and that point was missed by you, but not now it seems. Its all well and good talking about a theoratical value, but how many can rat do the mind numbingly boring PVE in hisec before it kills their enjoyment of the game and your reply was always based on the extreme rather than actual.

Of course there is a fair number of players that can do incursions or level 4's until their eyes bleed, but the majority are normal sane human beings and I said that they are more likely to make more ISK doing anoms in 0.0

Also the differences in the amounts, you are now tallking about 70% to 80% of the value of anoms in terms of doing level 4's, before you were arguing that level 4's were at the same level, but that was because you are a better than normal mission runner..

There is no point for me to get into insults and the like, though at times I can make the odd comment, I ignore people who I think are a complete waste of space, that I am talking to you indicates that I respect your views, otherwise I would ignore you, in fact apart from the need for you to slip into insults I find you interesting to have an exchange with, because you are obviously very intelligent and know the game very well.


Well, if you are a 50 something year old top level manager (lol), whatever company you manage must be near bankruptcy if you think like that. Its too much nonsenes to even reply to.

You missed the point then, and of all things come here, miss the point again (the point this time is that I haven't changed my position on anything, as I said, YOU misunderstood) and just like last time, it's all somehow my fault.

You're a real piece of...work dude. Last time I saw people with your level of denial I was working in a jail.


Back to the insults again, its such a shame that you have this personality defect, amongst this childish need to insult is a brain.
'

You're rather sensitive for a high level manager.
Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
#315 - 2013-10-17 19:42:13 UTC
Jenn aSide wrote:
Malcanis wrote:
Oh look, it's this thread again Roll

Another attempt to prove that fish are actually disadvantaged by living in the sea because we only notice rain on land.


LOL

Damn, that about sums it up.


And also posting in conjunction with Malcanis again, what was that you said about not giving a damn about whether people join 0.0 alliances or not? I was wondering if you were actually Sister Bliss at one point, certainly possible...

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
#316 - 2013-10-17 19:43:35 UTC
Jenn aSide wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:
Jenn aSide wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:


I think the issue is with you, and I noticed that in the original debate, you are so keen to win the forum war that you read the other persons comments so you can attack them, which means you miss things. Being as I am a bit older than you and have high level management experience I listened to what you said and understood it, even if you don't think I did, and in my replies I acknowledged where you were right and my lack of experience in some areas, thats because I am confident in my own abilities and don't care that people think I am an idiot or not


This is some of the worst nonsense I've seen. So I was the one who was keen to win the forum war that I missed something. No sir, Im not the one who missed something, you did, as I pointed out then with your limited experiences.

The part I bolded takes the cake. That's the crazy part. And there is one thing all crazy people have in common.

They don't know they are crazy.


Quote:

The thing I tried to point out that you missed or ignored was that the boredoom of doing incursions and level 4's plays a major part in ISK effiency, if you get to the point that you are so utterly bored with level 4's like I am then you can only do a few before you have to stop. Most of the people I know and of course myself are quite well off in terms of ISK, and assets, but of course always need more, but a major part of this is that they can only do incursions or level 4's like that if they are striving to get the ISK to buy something specific, otherwise enjoyment comes first and that point was missed by you, but not now it seems. Its all well and good talking about a theoratical value, but how many can rat do the mind numbingly boring PVE in hisec before it kills their enjoyment of the game and your reply was always based on the extreme rather than actual.

Of course there is a fair number of players that can do incursions or level 4's until their eyes bleed, but the majority are normal sane human beings and I said that they are more likely to make more ISK doing anoms in 0.0

Also the differences in the amounts, you are now tallking about 70% to 80% of the value of anoms in terms of doing level 4's, before you were arguing that level 4's were at the same level, but that was because you are a better than normal mission runner..

There is no point for me to get into insults and the like, though at times I can make the odd comment, I ignore people who I think are a complete waste of space, that I am talking to you indicates that I respect your views, otherwise I would ignore you, in fact apart from the need for you to slip into insults I find you interesting to have an exchange with, because you are obviously very intelligent and know the game very well.


Well, if you are a 50 something year old top level manager (lol), whatever company you manage must be near bankruptcy if you think like that. Its too much nonsenes to even reply to.

You missed the point then, and of all things come here, miss the point again (the point this time is that I haven't changed my position on anything, as I said, YOU misunderstood) and just like last time, it's all somehow my fault.

You're a real piece of...work dude. Last time I saw people with your level of denial I was working in a jail.


Back to the insults again, its such a shame that you have this personality defect, amongst this childish need to insult is a brain.
'

You're rather sensitive for a high level manager.


And now I have fun pointing out that you ignored the word "have" in your keeness to throw an insult!

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Jenn aSide
Worthless Carebears
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#317 - 2013-10-17 19:57:32 UTC  |  Edited by: Jenn aSide
Dracvlad wrote:


And now I have fun pointing out that you ignored the word "have" in your keeness to throw an insult!


Ah, so you did get fired. Figures Twisted

But seriously, you have some issues and your a better projector than the one at the old drive-in theater in my home town. You still haven't acknowledged your mistake in this thread on thinking my position changed, but I guess being a former captain of industry you learned to never admit failure or something.

As I said then i'll say again, rather than spin your wheels like this misunderstanding the things I post in English, ask me if you are confused about something. That's a smarter route than what you've done here.
Zappity
New Eden Tank Testing Services
#318 - 2013-10-17 20:02:23 UTC
Jenn makes a strong case for not renting in null.

Zappity's Adventures for a taste of lowsec and nullsec.

Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
#319 - 2013-10-17 20:12:14 UTC
Jenn aSide wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:


And now I have fun pointing out that you ignored the word "have" in your keeness to throw an insult!


Ah, so you did get fired. Figures Twisted

But seriously, you have some issues and your a better projector than the one at the old drive-in theater in my home town. You still haven't acknowledged your mistake in this thread on thinking my position changed, but I guess being a former captain of industry you learned to never admit failure or something.

As I said then i'll say again, rather than spin your wheels like this misunderstanding the things I post in English, ask me if you are confused about something. That's a smarter route than what you've done here.


Fired, there you go assuming things to give an insult. Its there, but you have chosen to ignore it, such is life.

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Demolishar
United Aggression
#320 - 2013-10-17 20:14:41 UTC
Dracvlad wrote:
Jenn aSide wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:


And now I have fun pointing out that you ignored the word "have" in your keeness to throw an insult!


Ah, so you did get fired. Figures Twisted

But seriously, you have some issues and your a better projector than the one at the old drive-in theater in my home town. You still haven't acknowledged your mistake in this thread on thinking my position changed, but I guess being a former captain of industry you learned to never admit failure or something.

As I said then i'll say again, rather than spin your wheels like this misunderstanding the things I post in English, ask me if you are confused about something. That's a smarter route than what you've done here.


Fired, there you go assuming things to give an insult. Its there, but you have chosen to ignore it, such is life.


You're a very tearful person.