These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next page
 

More lvl4 SOE Agents for anyone who missed the news post

First post
Author
CCP Affinity
C C P
C C P Alliance
#1 - 2013-10-09 13:00:02 UTC
http://community.eveonline.com/news/news-channels/world-news/sisters-of-eve-temporarily-promote-two-agents/

♥ CCP Affinity ♥

Follow me on Twitter

Game Designer for EVE Online

Team Astro Sparkle

Sarmatiko
#2 - 2013-10-09 13:22:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Sarmatiko
Thanks! No need to stay in Osmon dumpster any longer Cool

Also I bet that agent in Lanngisi will go eventually. Ani constellation is already overcrowded with COSMOS agents, 2 best Minmatar LP agents, Hek nearby etc. It's just too good.
Barbie D0ll
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#3 - 2013-10-09 13:48:35 UTC
what? CCP doesn't want a long term stress test on their server hosting the Osmon system?
Cipher Jones
The Thomas Edwards Taco Tuesday All Stars
#4 - 2013-10-09 17:17:58 UTC
That's cool how it was written from an RP perspective. Good job.

internet spaceships

are serious business sir.

and don't forget it

Kueyen
Angharradh's Aegis
#5 - 2013-10-09 18:26:51 UTC
For great justice!

Until all are free...

Jasmine Assasin
The Holy Rollers
#6 - 2013-10-09 20:38:35 UTC
Always nice to see hard workers getting promoted Bear
Julius Priscus
#7 - 2013-10-09 21:09:08 UTC
promoting 2 agents in null sec aint gonna change a ******* thang!

its ccp's way of giving goons more ****. aka the surrounding area is gsf space in most parts
Khoul Ay'd
The Affiliation
#8 - 2013-10-09 21:58:23 UTC  |  Edited by: Khoul Ay'd
Julius Priscus wrote:
promoting 2 agents in null sec aint gonna change a ******* thang!

its ccp's way of giving goons more ****. aka the surrounding area is gsf space in most parts


Umm, you're aware both locations are in high sec, right?

Apanake

Lanngisi


PS. nb4, waaaah! No lvl 4 combat agent in Gallente high sec space.

The things we do today we must live with forever.... Think about it

Sabriz Adoudel
Move along there is nothing here
#9 - 2013-10-10 00:02:12 UTC
No! There goes my plan to assemble a fleet of sniper drone boats near the Osmon station, then wardec every mission corp in sight 24 hours before Rubicon drops.


Are missioners aware that prior to this change, there were 5 level 4 Sisters mission agents and (IIRC) two level 5 ones, including at least one L4 agent in each of highsec, lowsec and non-sovereign nullsec?

I support the New Order and CODE. alliance. www.minerbumping.com

Tauranon
Weeesearch
CAStabouts
#10 - 2013-10-10 00:23:39 UTC
Sabriz Adoudel wrote:
No! There goes my plan to assemble a fleet of sniper drone boats near the Osmon station, then wardec every mission corp in sight 24 hours before Rubicon drops.


Are missioners aware that prior to this change, there were 5 level 4 Sisters mission agents and (IIRC) two level 5 ones, including at least one L4 agent in each of highsec, lowsec and non-sovereign nullsec?


All of the people that are dumb enough to undock into your fleet will still be in osmon and undock into your fleet.
Estella Osoka
Perkone
Caldari State
#11 - 2013-10-10 00:28:34 UTC
Sabriz Adoudel wrote:
No! There goes my plan to assemble a fleet of sniper drone boats near the Osmon station, then wardec every mission corp in sight 24 hours before Rubicon drops.


Are missioners aware that prior to this change, there were 5 level 4 Sisters mission agents and (IIRC) two level 5 ones, including at least one L4 agent in each of highsec, lowsec and non-sovereign nullsec?


Pfft. They'll just drop corp into an NPC corp and then you will have to run the risk of Concordokken.
Julius Priscus
#12 - 2013-10-10 01:01:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Julius Priscus
Khoul Ay'd wrote:
Julius Priscus wrote:
promoting 2 agents in null sec aint gonna change a ******* thang!

its ccp's way of giving goons more ****. aka the surrounding area is gsf space in most parts


Umm, you're aware both locations are in high sec, right?

Apanake

Lanngisi


PS. nb4, waaaah! No lvl 4 combat agent in Gallente high sec space.



ok my bad.. still osmon will become mostly empty as they head for the two 0.5 systems for more lp.

just thinking tho how many tears there will be once they go back to lvl 2 agents. lol
Meyr
Pirannha Corp
#13 - 2013-10-10 06:59:09 UTC
*\o/*
Jowen Datloran
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#14 - 2013-10-10 09:01:04 UTC
Darn, by posting in this forum you will be missing out on so many wannabe griefer tears.

Mr. Science & Trade Institute, EVE Online Lorebook 

Jowen Datloran
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#15 - 2013-10-10 09:06:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Jowen Datloran
Julius Priscus wrote:


ok my bad.. still osmon will become mostly empty as they head for the two 0.5 systems for more lp.

just thinking tho how many tears there will be once they go back to lvl 2 agents. lol

Which they won't. Because, as you just said, everybody will flock to these two new agents, which means their "upgraded" status will persist as stated in the news piece.

That Lanngisi position sure seems sweet.

Mr. Science & Trade Institute, EVE Online Lorebook 

Imagonem
Black Bag Ops
#16 - 2013-10-10 09:40:49 UTC
There goes value of soe lp further down the drain. ack, the times of old when soe military agents were only in lowsec and null; taking effort and risk to hold and run.
Julius Priscus
#17 - 2013-10-10 12:06:31 UTC
Jowen Datloran wrote:
Julius Priscus wrote:


ok my bad.. still osmon will become mostly empty as they head for the two 0.5 systems for more lp.

just thinking tho how many tears there will be once they go back to lvl 2 agents. lol

Which they won't. Because, as you just said, everybody will flock to these two new agents, which means their "upgraded" status will persist as stated in the news piece.

That Lanngisi position sure seems sweet.



maybe ccp should add lvl 4 pirate agents in high sec?? sansha, bloods and gurista in amarr/caldari space only and angel and serp agents in galante and Minnie space just to **** the mission runners off lol.
Carniflex
StarHunt
Mordus Angels
#18 - 2013-10-10 13:00:17 UTC
That is certainly interesting change. I am taking note of this.

Here, sanity... niiiice sanity, come to daddy... okay, that's a good sanity... THWONK! GOT the bastard.

Mia Restolo
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#19 - 2013-10-10 13:57:09 UTC
My prediction: CCP, ever the master troll, is gonna make the ship BPCs drop from new random SOE ship wreck containers found in WH sleeper sites or something, and not an LP item. Twisted
Ginger Barbarella
#20 - 2013-10-10 13:57:19 UTC
And I JUST moved my operations out of Metro... *sigh*

"Blow it all on Quafe and strippers." --- Sorlac

123Next page