These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Eve ccg

First post
Author
THE FOURTH HORSEMAN
Circle Of The Seven Seals
#1 - 2013-10-03 18:17:12 UTC
Guys, I know its a long shot but I have no other choice...

Does anyone have the following two cards from the Eve ccg - exiled

Konrakas
Serpentis Protector

Once I have these two then I can 'bleedin' well forget about them...X

cheers.

o/
Vaju Enki
Secular Wisdom
#2 - 2013-10-03 18:30:04 UTC
What about some EvE Online tears paper for themepark carebears?

The Tears Must Flow

Mr Pragmatic
#3 - 2013-10-03 18:49:38 UTC
Vaju Enki wrote:
What about some EvE Online tears paper for themepark carebears?



How the hell is that even relavent? Take your teen angst to MySpace.

Super cali hella yolo swaga dopeness.  -Yoloswaggins, in the fellowship of the bling.

Jessica Aubari
Doomheim
#4 - 2013-10-03 20:19:44 UTC
i just wish they would rerelease the cards...
Solstice Project's Alt
Doomheim
#5 - 2013-10-03 22:18:47 UTC
Although i sadly can't help you,
you deserve a like for reminding me of The Undertaker !

Good luck !

Buy Solstice Project for PLEX4GOOD ! https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&find=unread&t=301266 (this alt-character will get deleted once the sale is done, on 6th of december)

RomeStar
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#6 - 2013-10-04 18:59:05 UTC  |  Edited by: RomeStar
The next time you post this please put a warning on the title "Warning Nerd Post do not open unless your a virgin." Seriously card games......go to a casino and play a real mans card game like poker or something maybe then a woman will actually talk to you. NERD.

Signatured removed, CCP Phantom

Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#7 - 2013-10-04 19:01:45 UTC
THE FOURTH HORSEMAN wrote:
Guys, I know its a long shot but I have no other choice...

Does anyone have the following two cards from the Eve ccg - exiled

Konrakas
Serpentis Protector

Once I have these two then I can 'bleedin' well forget about them...X

cheers.

o/


Yes I have multiple complete sets.

See Bio for isk doubling rules. If you didn't read bio, chances are you funded those who did.

ISD Cura Ursus
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#8 - 2013-10-04 19:13:18 UTC
Thread moved to OOPE.

ISD Cura Ursus

Lieutenant Commander

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
#9 - 2013-10-04 21:23:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Khergit Deserters
RomeStar wrote:
The next time you post this please put a warning on the title "Warning Nerd Post do not open unless your a virgin." Seriously card games......go to a casino and play a real mans card game like poker or something maybe then a woman will actually talk to you. NERD.

Heh, any of us posting in the internet spaceships forum falls somewhere on the NERD spectrum.
Something Random
Byddin Un
#10 - 2013-10-04 21:29:08 UTC
Send me 1 Bil isk or a Bhaaalghorn and ill sort you out.
Backed by Eric.

"caught on fire a little bit, just a little."

"Delinquents, check, weirdos, check, hippies, check, pillheads, check, freaks, check, potheads, check .....gangs all here!"

I love Science, it gives me a Hadron.

Kyseth
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#11 - 2013-10-06 19:44:15 UTC
Khergit Deserters wrote:
RomeStar wrote:
The next time you post this please put a warning on the title "Warning Nerd Post do not open unless your a virgin." Seriously card games......go to a casino and play a real mans card game like poker or something maybe then a woman will actually talk to you. NERD.

Heh, any of us posting in the internet spaceships forum falls somewhere on the NERD spectrum.

I was thinking something along the same lines but I couldn't be bothered to actually post it. Thanks for saving me the time.

o7
Rain6638
Simulacra and Simulation
Goonswarm Federation
#12 - 2013-10-07 03:53:17 UTC
see ya nerds.

also: richfags

//I would like to apologize for the post I have just made

PLEASE JESUS!

[ 2013.06.21 09:52:05 ] (notify) For initiating combat your security status has been adjusted by -0.1337

Fraszoid
Miner Guide to the Galaxy
#13 - 2013-10-07 14:40:26 UTC
The names sounds familiar, I'll have to look and see if I have them, or if my friend has them. I'll let you know.
THE FOURTH HORSEMAN
Circle Of The Seven Seals
#14 - 2013-10-07 16:39:04 UTC
Fraszoid wrote:
The names sounds familiar, I'll have to look and see if I have them, or if my friend has them. I'll let you know.


Thank you mate, let me know please...cheers