These forums have been archived and are now read-only.
The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/
New dev blog: A letter to the followers of EVE
ISD BH Newmind > Jingle bells, Tuxford smells, Falcon laid an egg =D
**Space wizards are real, they can make 10058 votes vanish. "and for a moment i hurd 10k goons cry out, then silence" **
"All hail Wang ... the little fella in Command. When 'trouble' starts to spread, I'm sure he will rise to the occasion."
Azahni Vah'nos (Best reply ever)
Eve online is :
A) mining simulator B) glorified chatroom C) spreadsheets online
D) CCP Games Pay to Win at skill leveling, with instant gratification
CCP Spitfire | Marketing & Sales Team
CCP's sand box is EVE Online. The sand is owned by CCP. We pay them a monthly fee to throw the sand at each other. That is all that is here, so move along. Nothing more to be seen.
Someday I will have the time to play. For now it is mining afk in High sec. In Cheap ships
95% of the players are loving EVE, the other 5%? On the forums.
Goons; infiltration at its best - first bob... now ccp itself. They dont realize you guys dot take this as "just a game". Bring it down guys, we're rooting for you.