These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Technology Lab

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

phpBB 3.x API Registration Mod v6+

Author
ChaseTheLasers
Ekchuah's Shrine Comporium
#841 - 2013-07-10 22:58:02 UTC  |  Edited by: ChaseTheLasers
eidenjunior wrote:
Backbone666 wrote:
When I run the cron I have one error

"06-29-2013 17:28:43 Player Name EVE API HTTP error: 403 -> Forbidden"

but then it does nothing :S

I see the same problem on my server. eve api server problem, maybe.


Same with mine - "EVE API HTTP error: 403 -> Forbidden" on a few users.

Copying their API into Evemon shows the same error in there. I assume as it's constantly the same users, that their account has expired or there is a permission issue in play. It doesn't seem to be related to folder permissions as far as I can see.

This is an issue because the mod doesn't appear to remove people from groups or deactive their account with a 403 error. I've just checked the permissions of one of these people and their account isn't deactivated, and is still in the access group.

I'm assuming this isn't intentional and is probably a bug?
Flextra Aurilen
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#842 - 2013-07-11 08:13:29 UTC
ChaseTheLasers wrote:
eidenjunior wrote:
Backbone666 wrote:
When I run the cron I have one error

"06-29-2013 17:28:43 Player Name EVE API HTTP error: 403 -> Forbidden"

but then it does nothing :S

I see the same problem on my server. eve api server problem, maybe.


Same with mine - "EVE API HTTP error: 403 -> Forbidden" on a few users.

Copying their API into Evemon shows the same error in there. I assume as it's constantly the same users, that their account has expired or there is a permission issue in play. It doesn't seem toe be related to folder permissions as far as I can see.

This is an issue because the mod doesn't appear to remove people from groups or deactive their account with a 403 error. I've just checked the permissions of one of these people and their account isn't deactivated, and is still in the access group.

I'm assuming this isn't intentional and is probably a bug?


After posting the error here on the forums, I talked to Cyerus on IRC and this issue was kind of new to him because it IS new. It looks like this http error code came with the last API update by PrismX.

Cyerus told me, he tries to look into it this week.
Tipiak Pirates
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#843 - 2013-07-13 16:51:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Tipiak Pirates
hello

i have some troubles. What?
i think i follow the instructions in the video for installation. But when i try to registered someone with eve api key, i have a 500error.
so i go in apache's logs and i see:
Quote:

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in /usr/share/phpbb3/www/includes/eveapi/functions_eveapi.php on line 662, referer: http://test.no-ip.org/phpbb/ucp.php?mode=register


i don't know what to do

thanks for helping
ILLADEN
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#844 - 2013-07-13 20:32:58 UTC
Tipiak Pirates wrote:
hello

i have some troubles. What?
i think i follow the instructions in the video for installation. But when i try to registered someone with eve api key, i have a 500error.
so i go in apache's logs and i see:
Quote:

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in /usr/share/phpbb3/www/includes/eveapi/functions_eveapi.php on line 662, referer: http://test.no-ip.org/phpbb/ucp.php?mode=register


i don't know what to do

thanks for helping


Install curl on your server.
Flextra Aurilen
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#845 - 2013-07-13 21:19:08 UTC
To be more specific, install php5-curl on your server.
Tipiak Pirates
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#846 - 2013-07-13 21:43:22 UTC
shame on me and my descendants !

thank you it's working very well
Tina Gentoo
Militaris Industries
Northern Coalition.
#847 - 2013-07-14 17:46:19 UTC
installed yesterday and got this, any ideas?

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 4 [1064]

SQL

SELECT user_id, group_leader FROM phpbb_user_group WHERE user_id = '2' AND group_id =

BACKTRACE

FILE: (not given by php)
LINE: (not given by php)
CALL: msg_handler()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/db/dbal.php
LINE: 757
CALL: trigger_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/db/mysqli.php
LINE: 182
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/functions_user.php
LINE: 2742
CALL: dbal_mysqli->sql_query()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/eveapi/functions_eveapi.php
LINE: 218
CALL: group_user_add()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/ucp/ucp_profile.php
LINE: 138
CALL: eveapi_setForumGroups()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 507
CALL: ucp_profile->main()

FILE: [ROOT]/ucp.php
LINE: 333
CALL: p_master->load_active()
Gould Ko
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#848 - 2013-07-14 21:01:23 UTC
How do we update the ships and items tables in the database for Odyssey? Can we get that info through the API or does it have to come in the form of an update to the mod?

Thanks,

Gould
Kashada Kumato
Perkone
Caldari State
#849 - 2013-07-15 12:10:01 UTC
I know it was mentioned previously and you said it is something you are planning for the future,

but for me the auto-grouping and teamspeak systems would be 10x more useful if you could set additional groups by title or something.

so anyone with the title "Fish-Face" is added to the corp members group for being in corp but also added to the "Corp Leaders" group and set as default group due to title.


By setting it as a word or sentence you select rather than having set words to check for like "admin" means someone that doesnt know the meaning of the title wont know the person is a director.


I would imagine this would be simple enough to implement since you have done the hard coding already for setting groups and whatnot..

$title=fetch players title
$list=titles set by user to check for
if ($title==$list)
{ add to group}

(REALLY bad fake php coding i know)

but this is a feature i am eagerly awaiting, your mod it awesome and imo essential for any corp with forums in eve
Flextra Aurilen
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#850 - 2013-07-16 18:46:04 UTC  |  Edited by: Flextra Aurilen
Gould Ko wrote:
How do we update the ships and items tables in the database for Odyssey? Can we get that info through the API or does it have to come in the form of an update to the mod?


I'd say there has to be an update to the mod, because 1. you won't get any ship or ship details with the API and 2. they're in a completely different scheme. Usually, all the ship details are stored in EVE's data dump provided as a SQL file and converted by some other people to SQLite and MySQL.


Tina Gentoo wrote:
installed yesterday and got this, any ideas?

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 4 [1064]

SQL

SELECT user_id, group_leader FROM phpbb_user_group WHERE user_id = '2' AND group_id =


Did you eventually set a group to active and deleted a group which was assigned to that corp? It looks like the value of "group_id" is missing.



Kashada Kumato wrote:
but for me the auto-grouping and teamspeak systems would be 10x more useful if you could set additional groups by title or something.

It's possible, yes. It requires you to add a corp API key to get the member list which contains the user's titles. I think it's similiar to the way how the standing feature works.
Cyerus
Eternal Strife
#851 - 2013-07-17 21:18:34 UTC  |  Edited by: Cyerus
Hereby I'm releasing version 6.2.3


  • NOTE! Remember to update your Special Group permissions in each of the Group settings screen, as the main Special Group checks from the EVE API General tab will be removed shortly!
  • Fix for the HTTP 403 issue people are having.
  • A few small bugfixes to the ejabberd integration (don't forget to update the ejabberd_side.php script on your ejabberd server)


Default installation/upgrade instruction apply.

Download can be found in the first post of this topic as usual.
Let me know if you come across any other issues.

Database update to Odyssey will be done somewhere this weekend, as I'll need to reinstall VMware first (I'm on a new pc).



The HTTP 403 issue (continued) ;
This has to do with the recent API server update that now sends back an HTTP 403 message if you are not allowed to see the content (API page) with the credentials you are providing.

This is very bad behaviour as you now see a HTTP 403 page without any information as to what has gone wrong. I'm against this change and replied to the thread that I'd like to see it removed (read: reverted back to the old behaviour).
More details (and a bigger explanation of the issue) can be found in this thread.

If you agree with me, please show it by liking that post.
TimeWatcher
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#852 - 2013-07-29 13:36:27 UTC
People offed her account is deactivated , when he forget password , don't recovery pass (account disabled)
How enabled recovery mail with link(pass) when account deactivate? Shocked please help.
ILLADEN
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#853 - 2013-07-29 16:11:05 UTC
Cyerus wrote:


Let me know if you come across any other issues.


When EVEapi tries to set groups for a client that has never connected before, the query returns 'database empty result set'.
I can't figure out where or how to add clients to the db trough the query, as no such command exists in the query manual or your mod. It does however try to get the client database ID by using the cluid, unfortunatly when a user has never connected before there is no data and the script errors out.

Here is my full error:

Quote:
exception 'TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Exception' with message 'database empty result set' in /home/biohazard/public_html/forum/includes/eveapi/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/ServerQuery/Reply.php:314 Stack trace: #0 /home/biohazard/public_html/forum/includes/eveapi/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/ServerQuery/Reply.php(91): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Reply->fetchError(Object(TeamSpeak3_Helper_String)) #1 /home/biohazard/public_html/forum/includes/eveapi/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/ServerQuery.php(143): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Reply->__construct(Array, 'clientdbfind pa...', Object(TeamSpeak3_Node_Host), true) #2 /home/biohazard/public_html/forum/includes/eveapi/TeamSpeak3/Node/Abstract.php(73): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery->request('clientdbfind pa...', true) #3 /home/biohazard/public_html/forum/includes/eveapi/TeamSpeak3/Node/Server.php(90): TeamSpeak3_Node_Abstract->request('clientdbfind pa...', true) #4 /home/biohazard/public_html/forum/includes/eveapi/TeamSpeak3/Node/Abstract.php(97): TeamSpeak3_Node_Server->request('clientdbfind pa...') #5 /home/biohazard/public_html/forum/includes/eveapi/TeamSpeak3/Node/Server.php(714): TeamSpeak3_Node_Abstract->execute('clientdbfind', Array) #6 /home/biohazard/public_html/forum/includes/eveapi/functions_eveapi.php(87): TeamSpeak3_Node_Server->clientFindDb('x4lRlCIKBUT6MJL...', true) #7 /home/biohazard/public_html/forum/includes/acp/acp_users.php(969): eveapi_setTeamSpeakGroups('x4lRlCIKBUT6MJL...', Array, 'Civialg') #8 /home/biohazard/public_html/forum/includes/functions_module.php(507): acp_users->main('users', 'overview') #9 /home/biohazard/public_html/forum/adm/index.php(74): p_master->load_active() #10 {main}


Am going to do some research into the PHP Teamspeak3 Framework. It's odd though, this issue only starts when memberlist gets long enuff.
Dex Thiesant
Concordiat
Pandemic Horde
#854 - 2013-07-30 03:59:37 UTC  |  Edited by: Dex Thiesant
So I just updated to the latest version 6.2.3.

Whenever I go to group settings and try to set the TS server group for that group it always gets set back to 0.

Any thoughts?

Update 1:

If I manually set the value in the DB it'll show correctly under the group eve api settings. However, if I try to change that value to something else it doesn't update but it also doesn't revert back to 0. Maybe something is wrong with the update statement?
Yugo Reventlov
Keeping Up Appearances
Happy Cartel
#855 - 2013-07-30 08:22:53 UTC
So upgrading to a new version of the mod, is it just uninstalling, uploading new mod and installing the newest version using Automod?

I'm already on 6.2.2 so i'm on the latest phpBB and the latest automod.

Do I lose any settings or configuration when doing this? (I'm thinking about the Alliance-Corporation vs forum groups, special groups, etc)
Dex Thiesant
Concordiat
Pandemic Horde
#856 - 2013-07-30 15:48:18 UTC
Yugo Reventlov wrote:
So upgrading to a new version of the mod, is it just uninstalling, uploading new mod and installing the newest version using Automod?

I'm already on 6.2.2 so i'm on the latest phpBB and the latest automod.

Do I lose any settings or configuration when doing this? (I'm thinking about the Alliance-Corporation vs forum groups, special groups, etc)


Yes. Be sure to take a back up first.

1. Uninstall through automod
2. Delete the package from automod
3. Upload and install new package through automod
4. Navigate to http://yourdomain.com/install and run an update from there
5. Delete the /install folder from step 4

I think that about covers it.
Yugo Reventlov
Keeping Up Appearances
Happy Cartel
#857 - 2013-07-30 16:02:53 UTC
I think there's a problem with the [evefit] BBcode, I can't get any drones to appear in Tech 3 cruiser fits. Is this a known thing?
Cyerus
Eternal Strife
#858 - 2013-07-31 09:49:41 UTC  |  Edited by: Cyerus
TimeWatcher wrote:
People offed her account is deactivated , when he forget password , don't recovery pass (account disabled)
How enabled recovery mail with link(pass) when account deactivate? Shocked please help.

Use your admin account to manually activate his/her account and change his/her password, and let him/her change the API details in the UCP once logged in.


ILLADEN wrote:
When EVEapi tries to set groups for a client that has never connected before, the query returns 'database empty result set'.
I can't figure out where or how to add clients to the db trough the query, as no such command exists in the query manual or your mod. It does however try to get the client database ID by using the cluid, unfortunatly when a user has never connected before there is no data and the script errors out.

Am going to do some research into the PHP Teamspeak3 Framework. It's odd though, this issue only starts when memberlist gets long enuff.

Has always been the case.
If a client hasn't logged in before on TeamSpeak, the server doesn't recognize the UID, hence throwing the error you are receiving.
I might be able to catch the issue and show an error message, but I can't change the way it works as it's build into TeamSpeak.

Dex Thiesant wrote:
So I just updated to the latest version 6.2.3.

Whenever I go to group settings and try to set the TS server group for that group it always gets set back to 0.

Any thoughts?

Update 1:

If I manually set the value in the DB it'll show correctly under the group eve api settings. However, if I try to change that value to something else it doesn't update but it also doesn't revert back to 0. Maybe something is wrong with the update statement?

I'll look into it.

Dex Thiesant wrote:
Yugo Reventlov wrote:
So upgrading to a new version of the mod, is it just uninstalling, uploading new mod and installing the newest version using Automod?

I'm already on 6.2.2 so i'm on the latest phpBB and the latest automod.

Do I lose any settings or configuration when doing this? (I'm thinking about the Alliance-Corporation vs forum groups, special groups, etc)


Yes. Be sure to take a back up first.

1. Uninstall through automod
2. Delete the package from automod
3. Upload and install new package through automod
4. Navigate to http://yourdomain.com/install and run an update from there
5. Delete the /install folder from step 4

I think that about covers it.

Yes, that's pretty much how it works.
But just in case you should add;
0: Backup everything
6: Clear forums cache.


Your settings and configuration are kept when updating.
Cyerus
Eternal Strife
#859 - 2013-07-31 10:04:12 UTC
Yugo Reventlov wrote:
I think there's a problem with the [evefit] BBcode, I can't get any drones to appear in Tech 3 cruiser fits. Is this a known thing?

It's probably caused by the amount of empty lines between the fitting groups. In other words, each group (low, mid, high, rig, subsystem, drone) should have 1 empty line between them.
As we all know non-tech 3 ships don't use subsystems, meaning that you'd have 2 empty lines between rig and drone.

Examples;

Tech 3 wrote:
Medium Trimark Armor Pump II

Loki Defensive - Adaptive Augmenter
Loki Electronics - Immobility Drivers
Loki Propulsion - Fuel Catalyst
Loki Offensive - Projectile Scoping Array
Loki Engineering - Capacitor Regeneration Matrix

Hobgoblin II x5


Normal wrote:
Medium Trimark Armor Pump II


Hobgoblin II x5

ILLADEN
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#860 - 2013-07-31 14:54:31 UTC
Cyerus wrote:



ILLADEN wrote:
When EVEapi tries to set groups for a client that has never connected before, the query returns 'database empty result set'.
I can't figure out where or how to add clients to the db trough the query, as no such command exists in the query manual or your mod. It does however try to get the client database ID by using the cluid, unfortunatly when a user has never connected before there is no data and the script errors out.

Am going to do some research into the PHP Teamspeak3 Framework. It's odd though, this issue only starts when memberlist gets long enuff.

Has always been the case.
If a client hasn't logged in before on TeamSpeak, the server doesn't recognize the UID, hence throwing the error you are receiving.
I might be able to catch the issue and show an error message, but I can't change the way it works as it's build into TeamSpeak.



Please do. As the cronjobs utterly fail due to this :)
It should simply catch, and skip over to the next user.

However, I have a couple of users (around 30) where it simply throws the error back, even though the user has clearly connected or is connected before. You can see their identity being registered in the Teamspeak userlist, and sqlite db. Removing and re-adding on the teamspeak side yields no results.

P.S. I can confirm the group bug aswell.