These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

My EVE

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

4 EVER KINGS OF LOW SEC

First post
Author
Ryu Chaos
Top Gun.
#141 - 2013-06-18 10:05:22 UTC
Dark Flare wrote:
....



nomad

@RyuChaos_

Ktorn Sinus
CANCER.
#142 - 2013-06-18 10:26:58 UTC
KINGS OF DA REAL LYFE LOWSEC, WHAT U GONNA DO ABOUT IT N00BZ.

ALSO, HLYNURTH 4 SPACEPRESIDENT.
Timberfox
PocketJerkz
#143 - 2013-06-18 10:36:02 UTC
Free Hlynurth
Bobbechk
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#144 - 2013-06-18 10:48:36 UTC
Mizhir
TOP DAMAGE Ltd.
WE FORM V0LTA
#145 - 2013-06-18 10:55:11 UTC
Eve is real ^^

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Dark Flare
The Congregation
No Handlebars.
#146 - 2013-06-18 11:05:20 UTC
Bobbechk wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/5Z4lg7A.jpg


did u mean to post this from your snuff box alt account because this kinda dunks the entire first 5 pages of PLs posts QuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestion

Kings of Lowsec

Bobbechk
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#147 - 2013-06-18 11:17:25 UTC
Dark Flare
The Congregation
No Handlebars.
#148 - 2013-06-18 11:23:24 UTC
Bobbechk wrote:

but surely its deflagging not flagging since the flag is being removed not placed QuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestion

i think u need some preschool logic classes SadSadSadSadSad

Kings of Lowsec

Skarr Tos
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#149 - 2013-06-18 11:23:38 UTC
Haha Awesome Bobbechk

On the bright side for all you mad urinals, for once something interesting happened in Iceland that wasnt Fan Fest.
Dark Flare
The Congregation
No Handlebars.
#150 - 2013-06-18 11:26:54 UTC
Skarr Tos wrote:
Haha Awesome Bobbechk

On the bright side for all you mad urinals, for once something interesting happened in Iceland that wasnt Fan Fest.

i can see it on national news now

"nerd pretends to not care then shows a lot of care, more nerd news at 11"

Kings of Lowsec

Ryu Chaos
Top Gun.
#151 - 2013-06-18 11:38:45 UTC
Dark Flare wrote:
Skarr Tos wrote:
Haha Awesome Bobbechk

On the bright side for all you mad urinals, for once something interesting happened in Iceland that wasnt Fan Fest.

i can see it on national news now

"nerd pretends to not care then shows a lot of care, more nerd news at 11"


dude nomad, why you keep crying

@RyuChaos_

Dark Flare
The Congregation
No Handlebars.
#152 - 2013-06-18 11:39:11 UTC
Ryu Chaos wrote:
Dark Flare wrote:
Skarr Tos wrote:
Haha Awesome Bobbechk

On the bright side for all you mad urinals, for once something interesting happened in Iceland that wasnt Fan Fest.

i can see it on national news now

"nerd pretends to not care then shows a lot of care, more nerd news at 11"


dude nomad, why you keep crying

i think you have difficulty reading emotion

Kings of Lowsec

NentisysX
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#153 - 2013-06-18 11:43:50 UTC
I am really glad to see that the guys from Urine seem to be super bro about this.

Well everyone but one dude.
Dark Flare
The Congregation
No Handlebars.
#154 - 2013-06-18 11:52:37 UTC
NentisysX wrote:
I am really glad to see that the guys from Urine seem to be super bro about this.

Well everyone but one dude.

i am super duper bro tato amazeballs happy !!!!!! AttentionAttentionAttentionAttentionAttention

Kings of Lowsec

Grarr Dexx
The Congregation
No Handlebars.
#155 - 2013-06-18 11:57:06 UTC
I like that word, 'vexation'. Has a certain finesse to it.
Gallowmere Rorschach
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#156 - 2013-06-18 11:59:29 UTC
This just made my day. Thanks for that.

Someone let Mittens know that he just had the King of Meta crown shot off his head.
Alice Saki
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#157 - 2013-06-18 12:46:16 UTC
Imma Just leave this hereLolRoll

FREEZE! Drop the LIKES AND WALK AWAY! - Currenly rebuilding gaming machine, I will Return.

Tree Beard
Specter Fleet
PURPLE HELMETED WARRIORS
#158 - 2013-06-18 12:53:45 UTC
Urine trouble now Hlynurth...get it? Because their alliance is called Urine alliance. Ya you get it

freeHlynurth2013
BOOLER
Snuff Box
#159 - 2013-06-18 12:57:09 UTC
I'm so glad PL weren't actually mad about this whole kings of lowsec thing we won
Hendrick Tallardar
Doomheim
#160 - 2013-06-18 12:59:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Hendrick Tallardar
I am shocked Pandemic Legion would do such a thing.

So shocked.

/sarcasm