These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

NEW Apocalypse other Series look

First post First post
Author
Grimpak
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#21 - 2013-05-25 12:39:11 UTC
yay it's no longer a twice-bitten banana!

[img]http://eve-files.com/sig/grimpak[/img]

[quote]The more I know about humans, the more I love animals.[/quote] ain't that right

ElQuirko
Protus Correction Facility Inc.
#22 - 2013-05-25 12:40:26 UTC
CCP BunnyVirus wrote:
Jureth22 wrote:
James Amril-Kesh wrote:
The Paladin isn't going to look like that.


its does look like that.go test sever


He meant that the paladin will get a separate model


Do you have to kill the buzz? It looks in-frakkin'-credible.

Dodixie > Hek

Reiisha
#23 - 2013-05-25 12:47:17 UTC
ElQuirko wrote:
CCP BunnyVirus wrote:
Jureth22 wrote:
James Amril-Kesh wrote:
The Paladin isn't going to look like that.


its does look like that.go test sever


He meant that the paladin will get a separate model


Do you have to kill the buzz? It looks in-frakkin'-credible.


Paladin is getting more armor-y stuff to make it look more badass :)

If you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all...

Gordon Esil
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#24 - 2013-05-25 12:54:41 UTC  |  Edited by: Gordon Esil
Me want that EOM ship naaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww

Benny Ohu wrote:
:( when can we start choosing ship skins for AUR

That will be crazy awesome Lol

CCP DO IT NOW TwistedPirate
Nexus Day
Lustrevik Trade and Travel Bureau
#25 - 2013-05-25 12:56:34 UTC
OP, this should have been labeled NSFW.

Got to go clean myself up.
Maceross
Sekura-Corporation
#26 - 2013-05-25 13:48:57 UTC
Gordon Esil wrote:
Me want that EOM ship naaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww

Benny Ohu wrote:
:( when can we start choosing ship skins for AUR

That will be crazy awesome Lol

CCP DO IT NOW TwistedPirate



silence foo' SHIP PAINT PALLETTES FOR ISK!


down with stinky aur.

Down with NeX!

Garr Earthbender
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#27 - 2013-05-25 14:03:55 UTC
Gordon Esil wrote:
Me want that EOM ship naaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww


What the deuce IS EOM? Why is it not ringing any bells for me?!?!?!? ME WANTS TOO!

-Scissors is overpowered, rock is fine. -Paper

Benny Ohu
Chaotic Tranquility
#28 - 2013-05-25 14:07:35 UTC
Maceross wrote:
Gordon Esil wrote:
Me want that EOM ship naaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww

Benny Ohu wrote:
:( when can we start choosing ship skins for AUR

That will be crazy awesome Lol

CCP DO IT NOW TwistedPirate



silence foo' SHIP PAINT PALLETTES FOR ISK!


down with stinky aur.

buy plex with isk, turn plex into aur, buy ship skin
Tasha Saisima
Doomheim
#29 - 2013-05-25 14:08:56 UTC
Does the Pali have the new shaders on it?
Altrue
Exploration Frontier inc
Tactical-Retreat
#30 - 2013-05-25 14:21:52 UTC
Awww too bad that there isn't an army of 1000 CCP designers to redo all 3D ship models in six months.

Signature Tanking Best Tanking

[Ex-F] CEO - Eve-guides.fr

Ultimate Citadel Guide - 2016 EVE Career Chart

CCP BunnyVirus
C C P
C C P Alliance
#31 - 2013-05-25 14:49:52 UTC
Tasha Saisima wrote:
Does the Pali have the new shaders on it?



of course, why should a recently redesigned ship have old shaders?

3D Artist

Grimpak
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#32 - 2013-05-25 15:54:00 UTC
Garr Earthbender wrote:
Gordon Esil wrote:
Me want that EOM ship naaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww


What the deuce IS EOM? Why is it not ringing any bells for me?!?!?!? ME WANTS TOO!

Equilibrium of Mankind. a faction that you only see when you run missions, and known to have blue-ish hue amarrian ships that shoot missiles and hybrid guns.

[img]http://eve-files.com/sig/grimpak[/img]

[quote]The more I know about humans, the more I love animals.[/quote] ain't that right

Yokai Mitsuhide
Doomheim
#33 - 2013-05-25 15:55:56 UTC
CCP BunnyVirus wrote:
Jureth22 wrote:
[quote=James Amril-Kesh]The Paladin isn't going to look like that.


its does look like that.go test sever[/quote

He meant that the paladin will get a separate model


Will all Marauders be getting new unique models? And if so any idea when we might start seeing them?
Roime
Yamagata Syndicate
Shadow Cartel
#34 - 2013-05-25 15:58:05 UTC
Another great redesign, looks handsome!

But why does only Amarr Navy have such stylish colours, while the rest get used chav sweaters?

.

Maceross
Sekura-Corporation
#35 - 2013-05-25 16:00:58 UTC
Benny Ohu wrote:
buy plex with isk, turn plex into aur, buy ship skin


you misunderstand, aur represents taking things from the hands of players/player industry and conjouring up magical goodies from the land of rmt.

also aur implies a certain artifical baseline to any prices ingame which are totally out of keeping with the whole premise of the eve market system.

i dont mind this sort of thing in some games, but its completely at odds with the entire ethos of what makes eve great.

anyway im not hear to debate eve-meta politics. im here to give support to an awesome pally model and also the ability to make my corp's ships have lovely custom paint jobs :)

Down with NeX!

MeBiatch
GRR GOONS
#36 - 2013-05-25 16:02:45 UTC
Grimpak wrote:
Garr Earthbender wrote:
Gordon Esil wrote:
Me want that EOM ship naaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww


What the deuce IS EOM? Why is it not ringing any bells for me?!?!?!? ME WANTS TOO!

Equilibrium of Mankind. a faction that you only see when you run missions, and known to have blue-ish hue amarrian ships that shoot missiles and hybrid guns.


eom ships should use gal/ammar skills and should have a bonus to armor and rails...

i think it would be cool if the bonus was something like this:

role bonus:
50% increase in optimal range of large hybrid turrets

gal bs bonus:
7.5% to large hybrid turret rate of fire per level

ammar bs bonus:
4% to armour resistance per level.

There are no stupid Questions... just stupid people... CCP Goliath wrote:

Ugh ti-di pooping makes me sad.

Benny Ohu
Chaotic Tranquility
#37 - 2013-05-25 16:36:33 UTC
Maceross wrote:
Benny Ohu wrote:
buy plex with isk, turn plex into aur, buy ship skin


you misunderstand, aur represents taking things from the hands of players/player industry and conjouring up magical goodies from the land of rmt.

also aur implies a certain artifical baseline to any prices ingame which are totally out of keeping with the whole premise of the eve market system.

i dont mind this sort of thing in some games, but its completely at odds with the entire ethos of what makes eve great.

anyway im not hear to debate eve-meta politics. im here to give support to an awesome pally model and also the ability to make my corp's ships have lovely custom paint jobs :)

I agree with you when it comes to functional items, but I don't feel magicing up vanity items is objectionable, or shuffling around ISK for them, as long as they never actually do anything

You say you don't want to argue it, and so this'll be the last I say on it as well. Hopefully the skins will end up on our ships one way or another
Sirinda
Ekchuah's Shrine Comporium
#38 - 2013-05-25 16:47:01 UTC
Yokai Mitsuhide wrote:
CCP BunnyVirus wrote:
Jureth22 wrote:
[quote=James Amril-Kesh]The Paladin isn't going to look like that.


its does look like that.go test sever[/quote

He meant that the paladin will get a separate model


Will all Marauders be getting new unique models? And if so any idea when we might start seeing them?


Yes.

The Kronos already has a unique model, as does the Vargur. The Paladin has been confirmed to get a unique model, so the only one missing out of the bunch right now is the Golem. And they said they were going to get back to it soonish.
Klymer
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#39 - 2013-05-25 16:51:42 UTC
that paladin color scheme is fugly, reminds me of an old car with wood paneling on the sides.
Haulie Berry
#40 - 2013-05-25 16:54:19 UTC
Moneta Curran wrote:
Fugly. Stunted. Bland.


Now, now. I am sure you have many endearing qualities.

Don't be so hard on yourself.