These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

***R-v-B -- The MOST active PVP community in EVE

First post First post First post
Author
Col B
Manticore Industries
#501 - 2013-01-03 23:58:17 UTC
ok so you've been looking around. You want to try PVP, or maybe you think your pretty good at it. Come on and try RvB's style of PvP. Roaming, fleets or dedicated FFA style PvP system. Great fun. Hardest choice you have to make..... Red or Blue....which will it be?
galenwade
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#502 - 2013-01-06 23:47:30 UTC
Its Has been a Bitter/sweet Day for RvB , We lost a Director called Wiiggls .


Due to Real life he has been forced to move on from RvB and EVE in total ....



Ok sad part over . To send him off we welped him and all RvB CEOs,Team leaders and directors a few times while they flew shiny ships .



It is a Shame to see you go Wiiggls , fly safe and have fun o7

galenwade
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#503 - 2013-01-07 04:22:53 UTC
Our new Mass FFA event even has a video ,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6DsIUaWdjQ&feature=player_embedded


Props to Catalyst XI as per normal his videos awesome Big smile





I think the start time is actually 15:00 EvE time now RollAttention
Calistai Huranu
Suddenly Spaceless
Literally Triggered
#504 - 2013-01-08 23:45:30 UTC
Bumped for Righteousness!

Though RL keeps me away alot, best corp in Eve to be in!
Complex Potential
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#505 - 2013-01-11 08:40:57 UTC
Are both red and blue open for recruitment at the moment or is there a preference for shoring up the numbers of one?
Mangala Solaris
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic
#506 - 2013-01-11 10:16:11 UTC
Complex Potential wrote:
Are both red and blue open for recruitment at the moment or is there a preference for shoring up the numbers of one?


Yes either side are open for apps of spaceship piloting EVE players.
Complex Potential
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#507 - 2013-01-11 11:02:52 UTC  |  Edited by: Complex Potential
Mangala Solaris wrote:
Complex Potential wrote:
Are both red and blue open for recruitment at the moment or is there a preference for shoring up the numbers of one?


Yes either side are open for apps of spaceship piloting EVE players.

Thanks. I'm UK time zone so would you have a recommendation for which I go with?

30mil sp, ex pirate, positive sec status, ex null sec alliance, I have a knack for teaching (and enjoy it) and a healthy wallet ;)
galenwade
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#508 - 2013-01-13 08:46:25 UTC
Complex Potential wrote:
Mangala Solaris wrote:
Complex Potential wrote:
Are both red and blue open for recruitment at the moment or is there a preference for shoring up the numbers of one?


Yes either side are open for apps of spaceship piloting EVE players.

Thanks. I'm UK time zone so would you have a recommendation for which I go with?

30mil sp, ex pirate, positive sec status, ex null sec alliance, I have a knack for teaching (and enjoy it) and a healthy wallet ;)



Flip a coin, If you find one side has to many later on down the track you can always swap .

There is also nothing to stop you joining blue but FCing or helping ReDs
Aeil
Hideaway Hunters
The Hideaway.
#509 - 2013-01-13 13:22:57 UTC
Hi

Are there any restrictions to signing up with an alt?

I'd only have an hour or so during the week with longer at the weekends.

Thanks
Mangala Solaris
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic
#510 - 2013-01-13 13:27:39 UTC
Aeil wrote:
Hi

Are there any restrictions to signing up with an alt?

I'd only have an hour or so during the week with longer at the weekends.

Thanks


No.

Come & and as you please/play as often/little as you want etc.
galenwade
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#511 - 2013-01-15 01:27:15 UTC
Mangala Solaris wrote:
Aeil wrote:
Hi

Are there any restrictions to signing up with an alt?

I'd only have an hour or so during the week with longer at the weekends.

Thanks


No.

Come & and as you please/play as often/little as you want etc.




This , Remember you can join RvB for instant Pew Pew with as much or as little commitment as you want


Just pick a side and come and join us for fun.
galenwade
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#512 - 2013-01-16 03:11:13 UTC  |  Edited by: Galenwade
Back to the top for RvB we blow ... up each other daily honestly we even fly the Thorax and Stabbers ...


In other news for RvB , our completely Fail FC Mangala Solaris is going to run for CSM 8 , Some of you may know him from ganked roams or his time spent as a RvB Team leader.

As of yet we don't have many details, but will hopefully have more news later.

So Mangala Solaris for CSM 2013 Lol
Killmage's Wife
Perkone
Caldari State
#513 - 2013-01-16 03:43:16 UTC
Well, this Corp looks like fun and looks perfect for someone who has been inactive for a while and wants to start learning to pvp.

Will be hopefully jumping on chat later tonight!

Australia timezone, Currently 1:12pm. Should be on around 6pm.


Cheers.


Killmage's Wife.
galenwade
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#514 - 2013-01-16 03:49:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Galenwade
Killmage's Wife wrote:
Well, this Corp looks like fun and looks perfect for someone who has been inactive for a while and wants to start learning to pvp.

Will be hopefully jumping on chat later tonight!

Australia timezone, Currently 1:12pm. Should be on around 6pm.


Cheers.


Killmage's Wife.



Can ask any questions in our public channel R-V-B, eve-mail a recruitment officer or you can ask me :) .


Basic rules and guide lines can be found
http://rvbeve.com/forums/index.php?/topic/10-rvb-rules-and-guidelines-please-read-first/

and
http://rvbeve.com/forums/index.php?/topic/20-before-applying/
http://rvbeve.com/forums/index.php?/topic/25-mangalas-recommended-rvb-overview-settings/

are both full of good information
Braxus Deninard
Hard Knocks Inc.
Hard Knocks Citizens
#515 - 2013-01-16 04:07:58 UTC
Killmage's Wife wrote:
Well, this Corp looks like fun and looks perfect for someone who has been inactive for a while and wants to start learning to pvp.

Will be hopefully jumping on chat later tonight!

Australia timezone, Currently 1:12pm. Should be on around 6pm.


Cheers.


Killmage's Wife.


AU TZ here as well, gotta love it! Welcome!
Baby Dady
Whitcross Research
#516 - 2013-01-18 00:46:58 UTC
Bump for more targets
PryMary
nul-li-fy
R I O T
#517 - 2013-01-18 10:09:32 UTC
RvB FTFW \☻/

You won't get a better PVP corporation than this entity on EVE - NO CAP SHIP BLOBS - NO SUPER CAP BLOBS - NO SITTING ON THE ASS END OF A SPACE PENIS FOR HOURS..... Pure outright PVP in Frigs, Dessies, Cruisers, BC's & BS's

Themed weekends to mix it up and a whole region to fight in... Forgot 0.0 RvB is where it's at!!!


Join now for pew, carebears need to apply too!!

Pry
Cassan Moonskin
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#518 - 2013-01-18 11:05:33 UTC
Just applied to Red side, can't wait to see how this works.
ISD TYPE40
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#519 - 2013-01-18 12:18:01 UTC
Forum Rules wrote:


7. Trolling is prohibited.

Trolling is the word used to describe a post that is deliberately designed for the purpose of angering and insulting the players. Posts of this nature are disruptive and do not contribute to the sense of community we want for our forums.




Troll posts have been removed as per the above rule - ISD Type40.

[b]ISD Type40 Lt. Commander Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs) Interstellar Services Department[/b]

Baby Dady
Whitcross Research
#520 - 2013-01-20 07:21:59 UTC
ISD TYPE40 wrote:
Forum Rules wrote:


7. Trolling is prohibited.

Trolling is the word used to describe a post that is deliberately designed for the purpose of angering and insulting the players. Posts of this nature are disruptive and do not contribute to the sense of community we want for our forums.




Troll posts have been removed as per the above rule - ISD Type40.





Now I really want to know what the troll was...