These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

The Hero that High Sec Deserves: aka: You guys really want to hit Goons back? I can help.

First post
Author
Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
#161 - 2011-10-24 11:58:33 UTC
Wow your really useless at this if one looks at the description of those corps and of course that one of them has already left and rejoined, they are actual PVE and Industrial corps and therefore easy targets, I think you need to sort your understanding out.

I would like to expose your contradiction earlier, Goon Pets are expected to look after themselves and then you say will dump 1000 bored Goons on you, lol, your all over the place.

And you are pets.

So if you are corps that have suffered losses from Goons attacking your mining activities go for these corps rather than do this fake attempt to get pay back.



Tallian Saotome wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:
The Goon logistic corp in the alliance actually looks after Null Sec infastructure, they have alts in NPC corps or corps that have no link to Goons to move around in High Sec.

Goons are very difficult to touch, but their pets arre vulnerable and if you hurt them they are unable to do their masters bidding, but you can fall for this obvious trap or do something that will cause them issues.

FA are Goon pets, of course they would try to discourage you from this effective course of action...

Tallian Saotome wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:
High Sec corps that have lost stuff to Goons, here is what you do, war dec these two corps:

Steel Daggers
Dark Mason Society

Steel Daggers are the industrial and PVE corp of Convicted which are a Goon pet, they dropped the Convicted alliance to get out of a war dec. Dark Mason are the same for Forsaken. The Goons are using their pets to attack behind the main combat area, so if you want to get some payback war dec these two and kill their stuff. Have fun...


If your gonna wardec highsec logistics corps to get to the goons, might it not be a good idea to actually go after GOON logistic corps? Roll

Goon 'pets'(and believe it or not, goons don't have pets, they have allies) are expected to take care of themselves, and are almost never actually providing anything anyone else in the CFC needs. We trade between alliances, but mostly for convenience. EVERYONE has their own logistics branch, using neutral corps with no visible links to the CFC.

Attacking goon allies to hurt goons isn't going to do any good. Worst case scenario, every time you engage them 1000 bored goon alts flood into system to suicide gank, or neut rep/boost the people you go after, creating unwinnable fights for you.

Also, how hard do you think it is to bring up a new logistics corp you don't know about? 5 minutes or so, I personally control 2 that currently do nothing, but are there if we need some empire hauling done.


LMAO, go ahead, if you think you can find out internal logistics. I REALLY want you to see how fast that corp vanishes, and how much isk you will burn wardeccing them, even if you have such good spaiz that you can find them all.

More than that, 'pets' pay rent, and have CTAs where they have to show up to do their 'masters' bidding. Yes, Goons are basically the big brother in the family, and as such tend to guide the coalition as a whole, but we do what we want as an alliance, and as individual pilots. You calling any CFC alliance a 'pet' is like saying that all of europe is Germany's pet, since they are the ones dominating Europe right now, saving economies.

Learn more about political organization before blindly labeling entities you don't understand.

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Tallian Saotome
Nuclear Arms Exchange Inc.
#162 - 2011-10-24 12:11:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Tallian Saotome
Dracvlad wrote:
Wow your really useless at this if one looks at the description of those corps and of course that one of them has already left and rejoined, they are actual PVE and Industrial corps and therefore easy targets, I think you need to sort your understanding out.

I would like to expose your contradiction earlier, Goon Pets are expected to look after themselves and then you say will dump 1000 bored Goons on you, lol, your all over the place.

And you are pets.

So if you are corps that have suffered losses from Goons attacking your mining activities go for these corps rather than do this fake attempt to get pay back.


You've never been big on understanding family, have you. Big brothers will help you out when your in trouble, but by god hes gonna pick on you for it later. If someone has to call for help, we all come, and we take care of each other. We then proceed to make fun of the person who called for help because he wasn't able to do what was expected.

Last I checked, pets done get to shootblues of the overlord alliance. Oops Roll

Inappropriate signature removed, CCP Phantom.

Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
#163 - 2011-10-24 12:34:42 UTC
Your pets, simple as that, deny it all you want, but it changes nothing.


Tallian Saotome wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:
Wow your really useless at this if one looks at the description of those corps and of course that one of them has already left and rejoined, they are actual PVE and Industrial corps and therefore easy targets, I think you need to sort your understanding out.

I would like to expose your contradiction earlier, Goon Pets are expected to look after themselves and then you say will dump 1000 bored Goons on you, lol, your all over the place.

And you are pets.

So if you are corps that have suffered losses from Goons attacking your mining activities go for these corps rather than do this fake attempt to get pay back.


You've never been big on understanding family, have you. Big brothers will help you out when your in trouble, but by god hes gonna pick on you for it later. If someone has to call for help, we all come, and we take care of each other. We then proceed to make fun of the person who called for help because he wasn't able to do what was expected.

Last I checked, pets done get to shootblues of the overlord alliance. Oops Roll

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Tallian Saotome
Nuclear Arms Exchange Inc.
#164 - 2011-10-24 12:36:25 UTC
Dracvlad wrote:
Pubbie idiocy

You have finally explained to me exactly what pubbie means. Thanks.

Inappropriate signature removed, CCP Phantom.

Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
#165 - 2011-10-24 12:52:32 UTC
LOL, am I supposed to be insulted, your a pet, get over it...

Tallian Saotome wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:
Pubbie idiocy

You have finally explained to me exactly what pubbie means. Thanks.

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Bea Love
Antiqua Vero
The Ancients.
#166 - 2011-10-24 14:36:23 UTC
If there will be a fleet/corp/alli against goons ill be joining. But im... not... sure if serious...?! Cry
Helicity Boson
Immortalis Inc.
Shadow Cartel
#167 - 2011-10-24 14:39:23 UTC
I thought I am the hero high sec deserved...
Florestan Bronstein
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#168 - 2011-10-24 21:29:42 UTC
Dracvlad wrote:
Your pets
Tallian Saotome wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:
Wow your really useless at this

Big brothers will help you out when your in trouble,


:psyduck:
jimmyjam
The Greater Goon
Clockwork Pineapple
#169 - 2011-10-24 23:45:04 UTC
Gazzini wrote:
I'd be down for this. We could base out of Osmeden, in Placid. If I'm reading this map right, it would put us next to a minor trade hub, a few jumps from low and null to get fights, and at the opposite side of the universe from Goons.

Yes you should come to that aera, it will be fun for you there.Big smile
Skunk Gracklaw
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#170 - 2011-10-25 04:18:30 UTC
Dracvlad wrote:
Your pets, simple as that, deny it all you want, but it changes nothing.

We don't have pets.
Tank Huffington
Pod Is My Copilot
#171 - 2011-10-25 05:23:53 UTC
Rallyevr6 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9HhiReXmE

Goons are the ones with the Hose......


And I'm the Priest!
Tarryn Nightstorm
Hellstar Towing and Recovery
#172 - 2011-10-25 07:59:22 UTC
Helicity Boson wrote:
I thought I am the hero high sec deserved...


You're back! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay'z!

Star Wars: the Old Republic may not be EVE. But I'll take the sound of dual blaster-pistols over "NURVV CLAOKING NAOW!!!11oneone!!" any day of the week.

Ford Ix Prefect
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#173 - 2011-10-25 18:10:31 UTC
Omg brilliant, get a huge fleet of carebears, to fight yourself, then funnel them repeatedly into supers.

Id bring a ship just to watch.
Lord Ryan
True Xero
#174 - 2011-10-25 19:16:48 UTC
Best scam yet, where do I sign up?

Do not assume anything above this line was typed by me. Nerf the Truth, it's inconvenient.

Barbara Nichole
Cryogenic Consultancy
#175 - 2011-10-25 19:40:30 UTC
Andski wrote:
Really, Xystance? Do you honestly believe that you can "sky marshal" some huge high-sec campaign against Goonswarm? The sole reason 99% of dedicated high-sec residents stay in high-sec is because they cannot accept authority. .



really? those are the people who will not join in the first place.... I expect that there is a niche here that just might make this idea work. however, the goons will have spies in your organization from the ground floor.. so "no one knows everything" better be very causiously implemented. That is assuming you're are serious and this isn't just a new goon scam plot.

  - remove the cloaked from local; free intel is the real problem, not  "afk" cloaking -

[IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a208/DawnFrostbringer/consultsig.jpg[/IMG]

Bloody Wench
#176 - 2011-10-26 06:37:54 UTC
Pretty good.

7.5/10

[u]**Shepard Wong Ogeko wrote: **[/u]  CCP should not only make local delayed in highsec, but they should also require one be undocked to use it. Then, even the local spammers have some skin in the game. Support a High Resolution Texture Pack

Stainless Sheila
Van Diemen's Demise
Northern Coalition.
#177 - 2011-10-26 11:01:42 UTC
Awox Blueshooter wrote:
takashi i know lots of mission runners who can fly battleships and have way more awesome stuff than what you see on goonies kill boards




Ah ****. If only you knew how funny your sperging is considering the history of the great AWOX.
Kitty McKitty
In Praise Of Shadows
#178 - 2011-10-26 12:07:41 UTC
Guys a pet is for life, not just for Christmas :<

Haviing your portrait painted here helps INTAKI Disabled Children ♥

Awox Blueshooter
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#179 - 2011-10-27 09:18:46 UTC
Stainless Sheila wrote:
Awox Blueshooter wrote:
takashi i know lots of mission runners who can fly battleships and have way more awesome stuff than what you see on goonies kill boards




Ah ****. If only you knew how funny your sperging is considering the history of the great AWOX.


who is awox? ive been turned down for two nullsec corps because they said my name is an obvious spy???
Jovan Geldon
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#180 - 2011-10-27 11:36:31 UTC
Awox Blueshooter wrote:


who is awox? ive been turned down for two nullsec corps because they said my name is an obvious spy???


1/10, trying MUCH too hard