These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Jita Park Speakers Corner

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

The Csm its a funny old thing

First post
Author
Snow Axe
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#41 - 2012-12-21 12:37:05 UTC
Instead of just repeating the cycle of incoherent nonsense followed by some poor sap trying to figure it out only to get even more incoherent nonsense in return, can we just fast-forward to the part where you swear you're bowing out of CSM politics or whatever? It'd save an awful lot of time and headaches.

"Look any reason why you need to talk like that? I have now reported you. I dont need to listen to your bad tone. If you cant have a grown up conversation then leave the thread["

Seleene
Body Count Inc.
Mercenary Coalition
#42 - 2012-12-21 16:15:20 UTC
Posting in a never ending thread. Big smile

2004-2008: Mercenary Coalition Boss

2007-2010: CCP Game Designer | 2011-2013: CSM6 Delegate & CSM7 Chairman

2011-2015: Pandemic Legionnaire

2015- : Mercenary Coalition Boss

Follow Seleene on Twitter!

Issler Dainze
Tadakastu-Obata Corporation
The Honda Accord
#43 - 2012-12-21 20:02:44 UTC
All we can hope is that the next election has AT LEAST the same amount of forum drama!

And some candidates that sign their posts!

"ring mining"

Issler
Frying Doom
#44 - 2012-12-21 21:18:25 UTC
Snow Axe wrote:
Instead of just repeating the cycle of incoherent nonsense followed by some poor sap trying to figure it out only to get even more incoherent nonsense in return, can we just fast-forward to the part where you swear you're bowing out of CSM politics or whatever? It'd save an awful lot of time and headaches.

Because you asked so nicely, I will pop my head up and be a thorn in the Null Sec Lobby Groups side for the next election.

After all we wouldn't want people to believe your incoherent nonsense.

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Snow Axe
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#45 - 2012-12-22 00:04:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Snow Axe
6 whole days, Frying Doom. Couldn't even hold out a single week. That's pretty pathetic, even for you.

Besides, the only thorn you'll be in anyone's side is whatever fringe highsec candidate you glom onto this time. If you do change anything, maybe make it less creepy this time around? Like, to the point where the candidate doesn't have to create a thread and swear that they have no affiliation with you? It's not like you in agency-robbing creeper mode is all that entertaining for the rest of us anyway.

"Look any reason why you need to talk like that? I have now reported you. I dont need to listen to your bad tone. If you cant have a grown up conversation then leave the thread["

Frying Doom
#46 - 2012-12-22 00:39:33 UTC
Snow Axe wrote:
6 whole days, Frying Doom. Couldn't even hold out a single week. That's pretty pathetic, even for you.

Besides, the only thorn you'll be in anyone's side is whatever fringe highsec candidate you glom onto this time. If you do change anything, maybe make it less creepy this time around? Like, to the point where the candidate doesn't have to create a thread and swear that they have no affiliation with you? It's not like you in agency-robbing creeper mode is all that entertaining for the rest of us anyway.

So what you are saying is that I should throw my support behind a Goonswarm candidate then?

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Snow Axe
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#47 - 2012-12-22 00:57:59 UTC
Sure. Will you quit CSM politics again when it doesn't change anything? 5 days' break is still a break I guess.

"Look any reason why you need to talk like that? I have now reported you. I dont need to listen to your bad tone. If you cant have a grown up conversation then leave the thread["

Frying Doom
#48 - 2012-12-22 01:08:05 UTC
Snow Axe wrote:
Sure. Will you quit CSM politics again when it doesn't change anything? 5 days' break is still a break I guess.

It was a nice break, I am actually planning a longer one but in my tin foilly hat ways, I got what I came for.

The minutes may be a hard thing for the players to swallow, just as some members comments will probably be hard for them to swallow come the next election.

So long, live tin foilLol

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

raskonalkov
Tie Fighters Inc
#49 - 2012-12-22 07:21:52 UTC
^ Yeah, I am planning some breaks too. Maybe one soon, then right before the main stuff starts.

We should get together and AFK ice mine to buy plexs, but you probably have better ways to spend time.

Also Merry Christmas, my fellow nubs.
Frying Doom
#50 - 2012-12-22 07:48:36 UTC
raskonalkov wrote:
^ Yeah, I am planning some breaks too. Maybe one soon, then right before the main stuff starts.

We should get together and AFK ice mine to buy plexs, but you probably have better ways to spend time.

Also Merry Christmas, my fellow nubs.

Merry Christmas Raskonalkov

Merry Christmas All.

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

raskonalkov
Tie Fighters Inc
#51 - 2012-12-22 07:52:37 UTC
Indeed a Merry Christmas to me.

And a very Merry Christmas to you.
Malcanis
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#52 - 2012-12-22 22:44:25 UTC
Issler Dainze wrote:
All we can hope is that the next election has AT LEAST the same amount of forum drama!

And some candidates that sign their posts!

"ring mining"

Issler


"hope"


heh

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

Dinsdale Pirannha
Pirannha Corp
#53 - 2012-12-22 23:22:35 UTC
Snow Axe wrote:
raskonalkov wrote:
Kelduum is great as a hi sec representative, but too slow, It will take years before his army of carebears are ready. And Issler is too successfull and not weak enough to be a hi sec representative.


If there was any doubt this was a troll...


Kedluum did not even know the AI mechanics that came with Retribution.
You know, the ones that impact his Eve UNI guys the most, and high sec mission runners in general.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=2301627#post2301627
raskonalkov
Tie Fighters Inc
#54 - 2012-12-23 06:55:49 UTC
Quote:
Issler Dainze wrote:
You're all just a bunch of whiners....

So I don't see the problem here, all you have to do is make your own alliance, recruit 30K members, find a way to fund it, spend years to learn how to fight, build a huge fleet of warships and then take all the moons yourself!! It only took the goons about 6 years to get where they are now, assuming they stop growing and sit around waiting for you soon you can win Eve.

I anxiously await my new overlords in 2018!

Not speaking for the CSM but I would have expected something to have happened by now to address isk printing machines like tech moons.

Issler


See no one in hi sec would say something like that. They would most likely just quit the game, and wait for things to smooth out rather then do that. That is why Issler is too succesfull and strong for hi sec CSM.

Hi Sec needs a CSM that will quit at every war dec, and pretty much after every expansion and only come back after a few months and the 7th patch.

See, I wasn't trolling at all. I just don't try to state the obvious.

(Further proof is ISD didn't delete anything, so its obviously not a troll.)
Vortexo VonBrenner
Doomheim
#55 - 2012-12-31 20:44:43 UTC
Snow Axe wrote:
Bye! See you next election when you return to nearly destroy someone's campaign and then take credit for it's success in spite of you.






mynnna
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#56 - 2012-12-31 21:03:25 UTC
Frying Doom quitting CSM politics seems to be something roughly along the lines of Krixtal Icefluxor quitting the game. It just doesn't happen.

Frying Doom wrote:

After all we wouldn't want people to believe your incoherent nonsense.

Instead you try to get them to believe your incoherent nonsense. Tell me again how nerfing jump drive range would be a boon to small alliances? Wait, we killed that one dead already... Blink

Member of the Goonswarm Economic Warfare Cabal

Nicolo da'Vicenza
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#57 - 2012-12-31 22:11:45 UTC
Frying Doom is an excellent platform for which to detail my perspectives and explanations on how nullsec and New Eden as a whole can be improved. I look forward to his retirement and ensuing posting flood during CSM8 campaign season.
Frying Doom
#58 - 2012-12-31 22:48:27 UTC
mynnna wrote:
Frying Doom quitting CSM politics seems to be something roughly along the lines of Krixtal Icefluxor quitting the game. It just doesn't happen.

Frying Doom wrote:

After all we wouldn't want people to believe your incoherent nonsense.

Instead you try to get them to believe your incoherent nonsense. Tell me again how nerfing jump drive range would be a boon to small alliances? Wait, we killed that one dead already... Blink

Yes and I admitted fully well that your explanation was good and that I was flat wrong.

Actually the increase fuel usage in jump drives is a lot better idea than nerfing the range. But that is on ideas about improving the game not about the actions of a small group of people.

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Frying Doom
#59 - 2012-12-31 22:50:15 UTC
Nicolo da'Vicenza wrote:
Frying Doom is an excellent platform for which to detail my perspectives and explanations on how nullsec and New Eden as a whole can be improved. I look forward to his retirement and ensuing posting flood during CSM8 campaign season.

I know its sarcasm but thanks anyway.

I am not even sure myself what this years will be as although I have the crucifixes ready to go I am waiting for the minutes to be released to see if they are needed or how many.

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

mynnna
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#60 - 2012-12-31 22:52:55 UTC
Frying Doom wrote:
Nicolo da'Vicenza wrote:
Frying Doom is an excellent platform for which to detail my perspectives and explanations on how nullsec and New Eden as a whole can be improved. I look forward to his retirement and ensuing posting flood during CSM8 campaign season.

I know its sarcasm but thanks anyway.

I am not even sure myself what this years will be as although I have the crucifixes ready to go I am waiting for the minutes to be released to see if they are needed or how many.


At which point everyone will roll their eyes and sigh.

Member of the Goonswarm Economic Warfare Cabal