These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page
 

TIPIAKS - brave awoxers of the federation.

First post First post
Author
Sekh Ondaari
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#1 - 2012-12-09 01:10:09 UTC
As of right now Drunk 'n' Disorderly has entered a war with TIPIAKS. This as a direct result of their ongoing harassment of our and other militia members pilots. They have spent time trying to steal in on plexing yields and as of just recently started outright shooting our members.

We tried a war prior, they appologized and promised cease all agression, clearly they decided enough was enough and shot one of our calmest and down to earth pilots, Loren Gallen. After repeated attempts of resolving the issues peacefully AGAIN, they instead decided with poor insults. We reach them an olive branch, they reject it and keep shooting our members.

I would advice any and everyone else currently in the militia to take heed and mark them red. We don't know how and when they'll strike next, just that they want to cowardly hide behind the safety of common overview settings and gank those who least expect it. If anyone wants to join our war, I encourage you to.
Darek Castigatus
Immortalis Inc.
Shadow Cartel
#2 - 2012-12-09 01:44:54 UTC
Seems theres a lot of this going on at the moment, which is kind of a shame. As much as its an accepted tactic in null I still think its pretty much the height of lame, especially when all they seem to be using it for is to pad their killboard a bit.


Besides, if you're all shooting each other how are you going to get a good fleet together for us to shoot Pirate

Pirates - The Invisible Fist of Darwin

you're welcome

Aven DRELLS
Federal Organization for Outerspace Freedom
#3 - 2012-12-09 02:23:08 UTC
I want to make an apologize in the name of all Tipiak coporation members, for the errore of one of us inexperiment player. I will continue in french. Nous sommes acctuellemt la corporation francophone active en Low sec

Seul ceux qui ne font rien font des erreures.

Nopus fleetons tous les soirs pour nous battre ( si tu tiens a tes vaisseaux ranges les chez grang-mère) enfin bon nous ne sommes pas des enfants de coeurs, mais nous savons reconnaitre quand nous avons tord.

Mort au calda vive nous

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#4 - 2012-12-09 02:45:23 UTC
Please keep all posts in english so the rest of the community can read it. Thank you.

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode

Senior Lead

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

Trinkets friend
Sudden Buggery
Sending Thots And Players
#5 - 2012-12-09 03:54:46 UTC
Allow me to translate:

Quote:
I want to make an apologize in the name of all Tipiak coporation members, for the errore of one of us inexperiment player. I will continue in french.

We are a French corporation who thought that we would join Gallente because it was space-French, to show Francophone solidarity in imaginary spaceships game. We set our flags to surrender and our safeties to pansy mode, but somewhere along the line we got confused. We do not understand the overview settings, and we set Roleplayer to red, so you can understand how we came to make the mistake of shooting a bunch of guys as we were just trying to retreat, not kill.

We wish to make amends, by shipping crates of Bordeaux to your spaceport. I promise, hand on my heart, we will not kill you again until next time we want to surrender. We also cannot countenance Russel Crowe playing that role in Les Mis. Really?

Vive la France.


viva trollslate.google.com

So, as you can see, it was an honest mistake, and they are crying tears of cheap bad-terroir wine, probably a 92 Bordeaux, which really was a bad year all round.
Schalac
Apocalypse Reign
#6 - 2012-12-09 05:25:54 UTC
Make sure you set me red as well then, because it will not be long until I join the frog side of the war to give people a false sense of security around me and then awox them. I am currently in the process of building up a +10 standing corp just so that I will not be kicked out even going -10.

What goes around comes around. Now that the frogs are at the point Cal Mil was a few years back it is time to tear it all down, from the inside just like what happened to us.

SCHALAC HAS SPOKEN!! http://eveboard.com/pilot/Schalac

Sekh Ondaari
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#7 - 2012-12-09 05:37:00 UTC
Schalac wrote:
Make sure you set me red as well then, because it will not be long until I join the frog side of the war to give people a false sense of security around me and then awox them. I am currently in the process of building up a +10 standing corp just so that I will not be kicked out even going -10.

What goes around comes around. Now that the frogs are at the point Cal Mil was a few years back it is time to tear it all down, from the inside just like what happened to us.



Can you please leave your off topic roleplaying out of this. This thread is about the resolution of a conflict between us and TIPIAKS.
Antares 04
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#8 - 2012-12-09 05:47:45 UTC
Schalac wrote:
Make sure you set me red as well then, because it will not be long until I join the frog side of the war to give people a false sense of security around me and then awox them. I am currently in the process of building up a +10 standing corp just so that I will not be kicked out even going -10.

What goes around comes around. Now that the frogs are at the point Cal Mil was a few years back it is time to tear it all down, from the inside just like what happened to us.


Your hatred is exquisite, and goes down easy with ketchup.
Schalac
Apocalypse Reign
#9 - 2012-12-09 06:07:37 UTC
Sekh Ondaari wrote:
Schalac wrote:
Make sure you set me red as well then, because it will not be long until I join the frog side of the war to give people a false sense of security around me and then awox them. I am currently in the process of building up a +10 standing corp just so that I will not be kicked out even going -10.

What goes around comes around. Now that the frogs are at the point Cal Mil was a few years back it is time to tear it all down, from the inside just like what happened to us.



Can you please leave your off topic roleplaying out of this. This thread is about the resolution of a conflict between us and TIPIAKS.

There is no resolution to this eternal war.

SCHALAC HAS SPOKEN!! http://eveboard.com/pilot/Schalac

Mich Farmer
24th Imperial Crusade
Amarr Empire
#10 - 2012-12-09 08:41:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Mich Farmer
Sekh Ondaari wrote:
They have spent time trying to steal in on plexing yields and as of just recently started outright shooting our members.


So FW is about the iskies for you then? Quess that explains why another large entity is leaving Cal militia because of massive blueballs they always get from you lot. And enviroment stays as stagnant as it always been.

Also, why did SLAPD join DnD? FW is for "gay noobs" (their own words in Ostingele local). Irony is strong in this one.
Cynthia Nezmor
Nezmor's Golden Griffins
#11 - 2012-12-09 09:10:17 UTC
Schalac wrote:
Make sure you set me red as well then, because it will not be long until I join the frog side of the war to give people a false sense of security around me and then awox them. I am currently in the process of building up a +10 standing corp just so that I will not be kicked out even going -10.

What goes around comes around. Now that the frogs are at the point Cal Mil was a few years back it is time to tear it all down, from the inside just like what happened to us.


Or you can hop from one alt corp to the other, like a true frog. Just write me a mail if you want to be in a Gallente/Minmatar corporation. Please note that after 6 days you will get kicked, no matter what.
Deen Wispa
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#12 - 2012-12-09 10:18:57 UTC
Who the hell is Tipiaks?

High Five. Yeah! C'est La Eve .

Bouh Revetoile
In Wreck we thrust
#13 - 2012-12-09 11:59:29 UTC  |  Edited by: Bouh Revetoile
Sekh Ondaari wrote:
As of right now Drunk 'n' Disorderly has entered a war with TIPIAKS. This as a direct result of their ongoing harassment of our and other militia members pilots. They have spent time trying to steal in on plexing yields and as of just recently started outright shooting our members.

We tried a war prior, they appologized and promised cease all agression, clearly they decided enough was enough and shot one of our calmest and down to earth pilots, Loren Gallen. After repeated attempts of resolving the issues peacefully AGAIN, they instead decided with poor insults. We reach them an olive branch, they reject it and keep shooting our members.

I would advice any and everyone else currently in the militia to take heed and mark them red. We don't know how and when they'll strike next, just that they want to cowardly hide behind the safety of common overview settings and gank those who least expect it. If anyone wants to join our war, I encourage you to.

There's black sheep in your side too : http://kill.eve-barricade.fr/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=4745

Is the moral of the story "Don't do what we do" ?
Sekh Ondaari
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#14 - 2012-12-09 15:51:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Sekh Ondaari
Mich Farmer wrote:
Sekh Ondaari wrote:
They have spent time trying to steal in on plexing yields and as of just recently started outright shooting our members.


So FW is about the iskies for you then? Quess that explains why another large entity is leaving Cal militia because of massive blueballs they always get from you lot. And enviroment stays as stagnant as it always been.

Also, why did SLAPD join DnD? FW is for "gay noobs" (their own words in Ostingele local). Irony is strong in this one.


FW is for instant gratification, we enjoy the low-risk pvp as much as the next guy.

I... don't know of any massive blueballs in caldari militia for the last couple of months or maybe even years(I admitably did not count the days). If there ever was one, they must've hid well. Well I suppose NCdo... I mean happy endings did have fleets up in mid USTZ once or twice, props to them, and I'm sad to say we simply don't have the manpower around to take those fights regularily.

Bouh Revetoile wrote:

There's black sheep in your side too : http://kill.eve-barricade.fr/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=4745

Is the moral of the story "Don't do what we do" ?


Not at all, as you should be aware this kill was in direct relation to your guys running around ganking our alts - intentionally. If you kill alts you don't know of, or alts not actively aiding you with your cause, fair game. If you find out it's an alt, find out it's friendly, head back to station, reship to more suitable ships and AGAIN try to assault it, you're really asking for it.

This isn't the first time we get hit by other people in the miltia, this won't be the last. I'm sure our guys have shot someone elses aswell at some point. Reason I'm calling it out this time is because lots of corps seem to have had issues with these guys. That said, since the original post was posted, they seem to have calmed down and came to their senses. I've been in contact with them and we're halfway through resolving the whole conflict. Props!
Super Chair
Project Cerberus
Templis CALSF
#15 - 2012-12-09 16:31:54 UTC
Deen Wispa wrote:
Who the hell is Tipiaks?



Tipiaks are scholars and gentlemen.
Versuvius Marii
Browncoats of Persephone
#16 - 2012-12-09 17:23:58 UTC
Sekh Ondaari wrote:
clearly they decided enough was enough and shot one of our calmest and down to earth pilots, Loren Gallen.

Uh huh.

The Gaming MoD - retro to modern, console to MMO, I blog about it if it's a game and I'm interested in it. Yes, I play games other than Eve and I don't care if you think I'm wrong.

Sekh Ondaari
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#17 - 2012-12-09 17:48:59 UTC
Versuvius Marii wrote:
Sekh Ondaari wrote:
clearly they decided enough was enough and shot one of our calmest and down to earth pilots, Loren Gallen.

Uh huh.


Loren is by far one of the chillest guys I know in EVE. I mean we have plenty of spazes that I could understand people getting annoyed with and wanting to shoot for :whatever: reason(Not that I'd necessarily like or condone it, but I could atleast understand the motives behind it). I've yet to hear ANYONE dislike Loren for any personal reasons.

He's the guy who violates you in a back alley, and you STILL leave the alley with a smile. He's the guy that sleeps with your husband, and you still invite him for cookies and milk. He's personally the one to blame for the hot climate in mexico, he stole all the cool.

X Gallentius
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#18 - 2012-12-09 21:22:51 UTC
Schalac wrote:
There is no resolution to this eternal war.
Give us a couple months.
Bouh Revetoile
In Wreck we thrust
#19 - 2012-12-09 22:03:22 UTC
Sekh Ondaari wrote:

Bouh Revetoile wrote:

There's black sheep in your side too : http://kill.eve-barricade.fr/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=4745

Is the moral of the story "Don't do what we do" ?


Not at all, as you should be aware this kill was in direct relation to your guys running around ganking our alts - intentionally.

You are misinformed. That wasn't intentional.

And if you need to ask for any T3 ship you want to gank, you wont gank a lot of them... Neutral alt are neutral to anyone but those on com most of the time.

And there wasn't any T3 kill in the end, though these psychopath killed 3 militia BC to "retaliate"...

I don't know about this story, but I tend to take these militia clash with care when it involve Drunk'n Disorderly. As I said, there is black sheep in your side too...
Sekh Ondaari
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#20 - 2012-12-09 22:59:52 UTC
Bouh Revetoile wrote:

You are misinformed. That wasn't intentional.

And if you need to ask for any T3 ship you want to gank, you wont gank a lot of them... Neutral alt are neutral to anyone but those on com most of the time.

And there wasn't any T3 kill in the end, though these psychopath killed 3 militia BC to "retaliate"...

I don't know about this story, but I tend to take these militia clash with care when it involve Drunk'n Disorderly. As I said, there is black sheep in your side too...


Absolutely. Never claimed we never do mistakes. This was however not a mistake. Your guys toyed with the booster, was told it was friendly. Backed off, reshiped and tried to alpha it instead. That you failed to do so isn't really an excuse.

We have plenty of black sheep, plenty of people who overreac, plenty of people who jump to conclusions. Loren is not one of them. Even so, I wouldn't have gone to this length of warning people had not other chimed up that they too have had issues with the corp at hand. Regardless, it's not about throwing the first rock, it's about minimizing casualties to silly game mechanics and misplaced trust casued by said mechanics.
12Next page