These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Science & Industry

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Empty Class 5 Wormhole

Author
Damiez
Malum Mortuus
Nuclear Confusion
#1 - 2011-10-16 18:19:29 UTC
Anyone want a empty class 5 Wormhole?

j121459

Currently in lonetrek region.

  If you wish to rent this space, Please enquire within.

Joshua Aivoras
Tech IV Industries
#2 - 2011-10-16 20:45:51 UTC
Move in yourself?

95% of the players are loving EVE, the other 5%? On the forums.

XXSketchxx
Sniggerdly
Pandemic Legion
#3 - 2011-10-16 21:33:49 UTC
What logic brought you to this subforum.
Damiez
Malum Mortuus
Nuclear Confusion
#4 - 2011-10-17 07:03:15 UTC
XXSketchxx wrote:
What logic brought you to this subforum.


None that you can understand I suppose?

  If you wish to rent this space, Please enquire within.

Listeria mono
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#5 - 2011-10-17 12:09:30 UTC
How much are asking for the location of the c5's entrance?
XXSketchxx
Sniggerdly
Pandemic Legion
#6 - 2011-10-17 12:47:56 UTC
Damiez wrote:
XXSketchxx wrote:
What logic brought you to this subforum.


None that you can understand I suppose?


Probably because I am incapable of thinking like an idiot.

Try the sell order forums you moron.
Damiez
Malum Mortuus
Nuclear Confusion
#7 - 2011-10-17 13:14:33 UTC
XXSketchxx wrote:
Damiez wrote:
XXSketchxx wrote:
What logic brought you to this subforum.


None that you can understand I suppose?


Probably because I am incapable of thinking like an idiot.

Try the sell order forums you moron.


1: I am not trying to sell it
2: Are worm holes not good for production and or resources
3: If you cannot post resonalbe and/or condtructive post then don't post at all.
Finally:

mo·ron (môrn, mr-)
n.
1. A stupid person; a dolt.
2. Psychology A person of mild mental retardation having a mental age of from 7 to 12 years and generally having communication and social skills enabling some degree of academic or vocational education. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

Read the last two words. I see they have more than one syllable but you seemed to have managed 'understand' and 'incapable' . I forgive you for not realising that I have a mental health condition but I would prefere if you keep your comments to yourself in future.

Listeria mono, if it is still there you can have the location. Check Later.

Damiez

  If you wish to rent this space, Please enquire within.