These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page
 

Server Ate my Plex

Author
Ager Agemo
Rainbow Ponies Incorporated
#1 - 2012-09-06 20:38:31 UTC
so me and a friend activated a plex on his account and voila server gave a billing server error, some more messages and now the plex is gone and the time not added, already opened a support ticket, but, any chance someone else has suffered this lately?
Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#2 - 2012-09-06 20:39:05 UTC
OM NOM NOM NOM!!!!

"Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff 

Want to see what Surf is training or how little isk Surf has?  http://eveboard.com/pilot/Surfin%27s_PlunderBunny

James 315
Experimental Fun Times Corp RELOADED
CODE.
#3 - 2012-09-06 20:39:57 UTC
Ager Agemo wrote:
so me and a friend activated a plex on his account and voila server gave a billing server error, some more messages and now the plex is gone and the time not added, already opened a support ticket, but, any chance someone else has suffered this lately?

What do you mean you and a friend activated a PLEX on his account? He gave you access to his account? He hasn't been in EVE long enough to nurture his sense of paranoia. Blink
Corina Jarr
en Welle Shipping Inc.
#4 - 2012-09-06 20:40:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Corina Jarr
Never even heard of this...

Hope things work out.

Edit: James, he may have meant he helped a friend go through the menus. Even the websites are not completely intuitive.
Ager Agemo
Rainbow Ponies Incorporated
#5 - 2012-09-06 20:42:32 UTC
James 315 wrote:
Ager Agemo wrote:
so me and a friend activated a plex on his account and voila server gave a billing server error, some more messages and now the plex is gone and the time not added, already opened a support ticket, but, any chance someone else has suffered this lately?

What do you mean you and a friend activated a PLEX on his account? He gave you access to his account? He hasn't been in EVE long enough to nurture his sense of paranoia. Blink

we are real life friends, been for 15 years, i gave him the isk well most of it, he bough and activated the plex.
ugh zug
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2012-09-06 20:43:34 UTC
op yay plex
server omnomnomnomnomno burp
ccp sorry its not in the logs i cant helpz you.
plex time defaulted to my account Shocked

Want me to shut up? Remove content from my post,1B. Remove my content from a thread I have started 2B.

Zakuak
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#7 - 2012-09-06 20:46:04 UTC
Buy another one Roll
Cede Forster
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#8 - 2012-09-07 08:11:52 UTC
Ager Agemo wrote:
James 315 wrote:
Ager Agemo wrote:
so me and a friend activated a plex on his account and voila server gave a billing server error, some more messages and now the plex is gone and the time not added, already opened a support ticket, but, any chance someone else has suffered this lately?

What do you mean you and a friend activated a PLEX on his account? He gave you access to his account? He hasn't been in EVE long enough to nurture his sense of paranoia. Blink

we are real life friends, been for 15 years, i gave him the isk well most of it, he bough and activated the plex.


1 million isk on he will screw you within his first 15 month of playing
Colonel Xaven
Perkone
Caldari State
#9 - 2012-09-07 10:39:43 UTC
Customer support is your friend.

www.facebook.com/RazorAlliance

Yabba Addict
Perkone
Caldari State
#10 - 2012-09-07 11:23:53 UTC
or he's a really fast learner and he's trying to scam you out of another one Twisted
Azami Nevinyrall
172.0.0.1
#11 - 2012-09-07 11:28:37 UTC
Working as intended, our logs show nothing, etc etc...

...

Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises
Otherworld Empire
#12 - 2012-09-07 11:39:08 UTC
Never saw that, apart from on sisi where PLEX is disabled.

Just hope for the best from CS then, else there's always the risk of him scamming you...

For the sake of my alts (so that I don't have to log on) I wish there was a way to apply PLEX to other accounts remote.

/c

★★★ Secure 3rd party service ★★★

Visit my in-game channel 'Holy Veldspar'

Twitter @ChribbaVeldspar

lanyaie
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#13 - 2012-09-07 11:42:38 UTC
Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote:
OM NOM NOM NOM!!!!



Trolling is bad mkay

Spaceprincess

People who put passwords on char bazaar Eveboards are the worst.

Ptraci
3 R Corporation
#14 - 2012-09-08 11:11:09 UTC
The logs, they show nothing!
Ager Agemo
Rainbow Ponies Incorporated
#15 - 2012-09-10 19:06:33 UTC
glad to report CCP answered fast and solved the issue, also they mentioned it has been happening lately, they have been having issues with their billing systems, so be careful people with your pilot licenses.
Cutter Isaacson
DEDSEC SAN FRANCISCO
#16 - 2012-09-10 19:22:17 UTC
Ager Agemo wrote:
glad to report CCP answered fast and solved the issue, also they mentioned it has been happening lately, they have been having issues with their billing systems, so be careful people with your pilot licenses.



Nice to see a positive resolution. Glad you got it all sorted out in the end Big smile

"The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination." Elim Garak.

highonpop
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#17 - 2012-09-10 19:43:40 UTC
Corina Jarr wrote:
Never even heard of this...

Hope things work out.

Edit: James, he may have meant he helped a friend go through the menus. Even the websites are not completely intuitive.



menus?

Right click PLEX - add game time to account



the last time i added a plex to my account for game time, this is all I had to do.

FC, what do?

Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#18 - 2012-09-10 21:14:10 UTC
lanyaie wrote:
Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote:
OM NOM NOM NOM!!!!



Trolling is bad mkay


That's not trolling, that was the server eating a plex Bear

"Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff 

Want to see what Surf is training or how little isk Surf has?  http://eveboard.com/pilot/Surfin%27s_PlunderBunny

Jimmy Gunsmythe
Sebiestor Tribe
#19 - 2012-09-10 21:48:18 UTC
Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote:
OM NOM NOM NOM!!!!


Guess you made my job easy. Lol

John Hancock

Cys Root
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#20 - 2012-09-11 02:12:00 UTC
I've had this happen before...

proof

Pay no attention to the contents of my hangar

Luckily CCP is pretty fast with billing issues and the matter was resolved in a matter of hours via petition
12Next page