These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12
 

Customer Support or rather the lack of customer support.

First post
Author
Medarr
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#21 - 2012-08-22 19:23:10 UTC
Azami Nevinyrall wrote:

Hahahaha.....I don't like crybabys either, changing diapers isn't my thing.

But hey, at least I have all my ISK/assets, and know how to secure my accts...


From your responses, yes I gathered your still in diapers, however I do hope that that lil remark about your account is true...
which it isnt I might add.
baltec1
Bat Country
Pandemic Horde
#22 - 2012-08-22 19:24:47 UTC
Medarr wrote:


stuff.




Seems we have a case of guilty conscience.

Corpse's Spite
ZeroSec
#23 - 2012-08-22 19:25:23 UTC
This whole thing has shaken my faith in eves security.

Its a shame that we can't opt to restrict access to certain ip ranges or if you have a static ip one.

As far as customer service goes it might help if the CCP had a telephone number that people could actually call.
Azami Nevinyrall
172.0.0.1
#24 - 2012-08-22 19:25:45 UTC
Medarr wrote:
Azami Nevinyrall wrote:

Hahahaha.....I don't like crybabys either, changing diapers isn't my thing.

But hey, at least I have all my ISK/assets, and know how to secure my accts...


From your responses, yes I gathered your still in diapers, however I do hope that that lil remark about your account is true...
which it isnt I might add.

Enlighten me?

...

Medarr
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#25 - 2012-08-22 19:26:38 UTC
baltec1 wrote:
Medarr wrote:


stuff.




Seems we have a case of guilty conscience.



LOL So what are you saying then? I participate in RMT? Roll
THE L0CK
Denying You Access
#26 - 2012-08-22 19:28:44 UTC
Somebody should have put up a wet floor sign on the door outside. The floor is soaked from all the tears this guys producing.

Do you smell what the Lock's cooking?

Medarr
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#27 - 2012-08-22 19:29:42 UTC
Azami Nevinyrall wrote:
Medarr wrote:
Azami Nevinyrall wrote:

Hahahaha.....I don't like crybabys either, changing diapers isn't my thing.

But hey, at least I have all my ISK/assets, and know how to secure my accts...


From your responses, yes I gathered your still in diapers, however I do hope that that lil remark about your account is true...
which it isnt I might add.

Enlighten me?


Idea

There.. happy now.

Shouldnt you get your diapers changed btw with all the sh|t your talking it should be full by now.
baltec1
Bat Country
Pandemic Horde
#28 - 2012-08-22 19:30:17 UTC
Medarr wrote:

LOL So what are you saying then? I participate in RMT? Roll


You seem awfully defensive about it and there is a rather bad track record of these kind of topics.
Denidil
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#29 - 2012-08-22 19:30:30 UTC
Corpse's Spite wrote:
This whole thing has shaken my faith in eves security.

Its a shame that we can't opt to restrict access to certain ip ranges or if you have a static ip one.

As far as customer service goes it might help if the CCP had a telephone number that people could actually call.


he probably wasn't hacked, he probably shared his password with someone, or has spyware on his machine.

Tedium and difficulty are not the same thing, if you don't realize this then STFU about game design.

Azami Nevinyrall
172.0.0.1
#30 - 2012-08-22 19:33:17 UTC
Medarr wrote:
Azami Nevinyrall wrote:
Medarr wrote:
Azami Nevinyrall wrote:

Hahahaha.....I don't like crybabys either, changing diapers isn't my thing.

But hey, at least I have all my ISK/assets, and know how to secure my accts...


From your responses, yes I gathered your still in diapers, however I do hope that that lil remark about your account is true...
which it isnt I might add.

Enlighten me?


Idea

There.. happy now.

Shouldnt you get your diapers changed btw with all the sh|t your talking it should be full by now.

And I'm looking for what...?

I already noticed the tears, is that what you're reffering to?

...

Medarr
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#31 - 2012-08-22 19:33:53 UTC
Denidil wrote:
Corpse's Spite wrote:
This whole thing has shaken my faith in eves security.

Its a shame that we can't opt to restrict access to certain ip ranges or if you have a static ip one.

As far as customer service goes it might help if the CCP had a telephone number that people could actually call.


he probably wasn't hacked, he probably shared his password with someone, or has spyware on his machine.


Actually no and no. And CCP knows this. they can see which IPs connect to which account and they have hardware hashes asociated with each account.
Corpse's Spite
ZeroSec
#32 - 2012-08-22 19:35:18 UTC  |  Edited by: Corpse's Spite
They're trolling you mate. You made your point well enough with your initial post but its pointless replying to this abuse.
Medarr
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#33 - 2012-08-22 19:36:26 UTC
I figured they were bumping me for free?

Oh how I have lost faith in humanity hahaahaha
Overseer Aliena
Lord of Wars
#34 - 2012-08-22 19:37:04 UTC
It's a pity we can't give a like to the hacker. He's the real hero in this story.
Jim Era
#35 - 2012-08-22 20:19:48 UTC
lol op
how does it feel to have a gaping ass hole?

Watâ„¢

Mallak Azaria
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#36 - 2012-08-22 20:22:30 UTC
Medarr wrote:
So CCP whats the deal huh... How hard is it to roll back an account to the state it was in before it got compromised?


I had this explained to me awhile back. It's basically cheaper for CCP to lose your business than it is to reimburse a hacked account. I've literally never heard of a person being reimbursed for being hacked. The fault is ultimately yours for allowing it to happen.

This post was lovingly crafted by a member of the Goonwaffe Posting Cabal, proud member of the popular gay hookup site somethingawful.com, Spelling Bee, Grammar Gestapo & #1 Official Gevlon Goblin Fanclub member.

Medarr
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#37 - 2012-08-22 20:30:59 UTC
Jim Era wrote:
lol op
how does it feel to have a gaping ass hole?


How does it feel to be one?
Jim Era
#38 - 2012-08-22 20:36:53 UTC  |  Edited by: Jim Era
Pretty damn good.
But I prefer to think of myself as a ****. Though ass hole isn't too bad, I can just spew vile substances on everyone I encounter.

Watâ„¢

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#39 - 2012-08-22 21:16:04 UTC
Discussion of warnings, bans, and the like is not to be discussed on the forums. If you have an issue, file a petition. Thank you.

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode

Senior Lead

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

Previous page12