These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page
 

What kind of ship are you?  

First post
Author
Maxious
Dragon Knights of EvE
#1 - 2012-08-02 10:33:21 UTC
What kind of ship are you?  
I'm a Rorqual. Because I'm big. I can carry a massive load (more than most other ships or people) I'm gritty, dirty and Hard working

How about you? What's your ship that represents you in real life. 
namron 7
Doomheim
#2 - 2012-08-02 10:36:24 UTC
As a member of the gayar liberation front im the ship that looks most like a banana leaning on a ring donut

Apoc + ?

Thanks for the help

Chatte Noire
PepperPark Deep Space Operations
#3 - 2012-08-02 10:38:42 UTC
Stealth Bomber with faulty cloak. Everytime I have to do my income tax, I cloak up. Six months later I get angry letters from the tax authority telling me they saw me all along.
Jafit
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#4 - 2012-08-02 10:43:37 UTC
Lets hope your mother doesn't post in this thread, we don't want to hear about how she identifies as a titan... one that lets lots of people park their ships in her ship maintenance array (if you know what I mean)
Maxious
Dragon Knights of EvE
#5 - 2012-08-02 10:49:22 UTC
Jafit wrote:
Lets hope your mother doesn't post in this thread, we don't want to hear about how she identifies as a titan... one that lets lots of people park their ships in her ship maintenance array (if you know what I mean)

Naa that was my ex wife
Maxious
Dragon Knights of EvE
#6 - 2012-08-02 10:51:13 UTC
Big. Fat. And has its own weapons of mass destruction
David Estarra
Starside Lost
#7 - 2012-08-02 10:56:42 UTC
I'm a Buzzard rigged for scanning. When I appear everyone descends on me wanting a piece when I'm trying to find a good hole to probe...

[IMG]http://go-dl1.eve-files.com/media/corp/ChrisW73/DSigFinal.jpg[/IMG]

CCP Punkturis
C C P
C C P Alliance
#8 - 2012-08-02 11:17:58 UTC
I'm pretty sure I'm Gold Magnate.. it's cool and shinyBlink

♥ EVE Brogrammer ♥ Team Five 0 ♥ @CCP_Punkturis

Joshua Aivoras
Tech IV Industries
#9 - 2012-08-02 11:21:13 UTC
I'm a Charon filled with Prostitutes, Exotic Dancers, Spirits, and X-rated Holoreels

95% of the players are loving EVE, the other 5%? On the forums.

Charles Baker
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#10 - 2012-08-02 11:24:36 UTC
I'm a procurer, i'm generally useless.
CCP Goliath
C C P
C C P Alliance
#11 - 2012-08-02 11:56:34 UTC
I would say that a large section of the forums would perceive me as a Thorax, but I think I'm a Dominix - reliable, beer gut, hordes of minions to send out to do my bidding.

CCP Goliath | QA Director | EVE Illuminati | @CCP_Goliath

Goremageddon Box
Guerrilla Flotilla
#12 - 2012-08-02 11:57:33 UTC
I.... Am.... A... reaper. cus im a noobie
Sarik Olecar
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#13 - 2012-08-02 12:11:40 UTC
I'm a Rifter because I used to be the best in my class, but now I'm all washed up...

:(

Hows my posting? Call 1-800-747-7633 to leave feedback.

Christy D Floyd
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#14 - 2012-08-02 12:15:23 UTC
Im a rifter small, fast and made of glass.

Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons.

Karim alRashid
Starboard.
#15 - 2012-08-02 12:19:40 UTC
Nano-drake here. Quick, takes beating, gives beating, although there are others that do either one better. Twisted

Pain is weakness leaving the body http://www.youtube.com/user/AlRashidKarim/videos

Baljos Arnjak
Dark Praetorian Order
#16 - 2012-08-02 12:20:56 UTC
I'm a Scorpion 'cuz I like jam.
Lady Ayeipsia
BlueWaffe
#17 - 2012-08-02 12:24:39 UTC
I'm a moa... Funny looking, not too popular, but Damn dependable if you treat me right.
Jagga Spikes
Spikes Chop Shop
#18 - 2012-08-02 12:40:49 UTC
i'm Stabber, lean and fast.
Alpheias
The Khaleph
#19 - 2012-08-02 12:54:13 UTC
I am Falcon. I like to make people really unhappy.

Agent of Chaos, Sower of Discord.

Don't talk to me unless you are IQ verified and certified with three references from non-family members. Please have your certificate of authenticity on hand.

Caroline Grace
Retrostellar Boulevard
#20 - 2012-08-02 12:56:13 UTC
Raven. Asymmetrical, but damn hot Big smile

I'm Caroline Grace, and this is my favorite musical on the Citadel.

123Next pageLast page