These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

"Static" Definition

Author
Maximus Hashur
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#1 - 2012-07-24 14:47:12 UTC  |  Edited by: Maximus Hashur
I have read up on wormholes, understand that there are 6 classes, and that they can have highsec, lowsec, nullsec AND WH space entrances.

What im not sure i understand is the term "static" and how it is used. Can someone explain it?

1. Does a static wormhole always respawn in the same spot in a wormhole system?
2. Does a static always lead to the same type of system IE: HS, LS or Null
3. When someone says "it is a highsec static" what does that mean? Im assuming it means the wormhole will always lead to a highsec system. please confirm

The main point im trying to clarify is if the static wormhole respawns in the same spot in the wormhole system or if it moves around and must be rescanned constantly.

Looked up...saw this F***ING clown dropping like a rock.  Woke up in Vylade wondering what just happened!!!

Noirec
HC - IGG Hitman
#2 - 2012-07-24 15:00:52 UTC

static mean it alwase leads to a serten type of system like HS LS Null or WH (class)


it respawns in seconds after the old one disapaearing. this is in a new location but often closeby so yes you will have to rescan it everytime
Gnaw LF
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#3 - 2012-07-24 15:51:04 UTC  |  Edited by: Gnaw LF
So lets back up for a moment and use correct jargon to clear up some of the confusions. So the definitions are as follows:

Wormhole - a naturally occurring phenomenon that create a passage between two systems. Think of them as nature's jump gates.

K-Space - Any empire, lowsec or null sec system is a k-space system (Known-Space). These systems are usually connected by one or more jump gates built by New Eden inhabitants.

W-Space - Is a star system, very similar to a known-space system. It has a few unique attributes, a w-space system will never have any asteroid belts and cannot be connected by any jump gates. Denizens of New Eden can only reach these through the naturally occurring wormholes.

Static Wormhole - Is a wormhole type that will connect your w-space system to another w-space system whose class will ALWAYS be the same.


So let me explain the last part in a little more detail. Let create an example w-space system, this is a system our hypothetical clones currently reside in. The system is name J100999. It happens to be a Class 5 w-space system and it has a "static" C5 and is known as H296 type wormhole. What that means is that any time our "static" wormhole is closed we will have a new wormhole open up into another, random Class 5 w-space system. Like this:

W-Space system J100999 (C5) >>> H296 >>> W-Space system J234879

In my illustration above I basically show that a star system (J100999), much like any other in the game, is connected to another star system (J234879) through an H296 wormhole, which act as a natural jump gate. H296 will ALWAYS lead to another Class 5 wormhole. Now, lets for a second assume that the J234879 system into which we opened is occupied by a small corp and only a single pilot name John is online to witness us opening a connection into his home system. From his perspective the connection looks like this:

W-Space system J100999 (C5) >>> K162 >>> W-Space system J234879

What? Why would it be different? Well, its simple. A K162 wormhole is an incoming connection. It means that the wormhole originated in another system and opened up into your system. To find out the type of the system from which it opened you can right click on it and click Show Info. It will say that the wormhole came from either Unknown (C1, C2, C3), Dangerous Unknown (C4, C5), Deadly Unknown(C6) or High Sec, Low Sec and Null Sec.

Now, lets say you don't like the way that John is nervously jumping back and forth between his cov ops and his Moros. So you decide to "collapse" your wormhole, this can be done by intentionally putting through a lot of mass through your naturally occurring corridor. (There are a lot of tutorials out there for this and I wont go into further details). Once you are done and your H296 has been collapsed, a new H296 will spawn in your home system of J100999, that is whats meant by a static, you will ALWAYS have at least one of these wormhole occur in your system which will ALWAYS lead to w-space system of specific class.

Just to further drive the point home, (not being arrogant), a C5 with a static C5 will always have a connection to a random C5. A C5 with a static C3 will always have a connection to a random C3 w-space system. A C3 with a static High will always have a wormhole to a random Highsec system. Now, there are some C2s out there that have two statics, such as a C2 with a Null and C5 static. This w-space system type will ALWAYS have a wormhole leading to a random Null sec system and another wormhole leading to a random C5 system. However, they will also occur in random location in the originating w-space system, meaning that you have to scan them down every time you close them or every time they reach the end of their lifetime.
Ashimat
Clandestine Services
#4 - 2012-07-24 17:25:37 UTC
Maximus Hashur wrote:
I have read up on wormholes, understand that there are 6 classes, and that they can have highsec, lowsec, nullsec AND WH space entrances.

What im not sure i understand is the term "static" and how it is used. Can someone explain it?

1. Does a static wormhole always respawn in the same spot in a wormhole system?
2. Does a static always lead to the same type of system IE: HS, LS or Null
3. When someone says "it is a highsec static" what does that mean? Im assuming it means the wormhole will always lead to a highsec system. please confirm

The main point im trying to clarify is if the static wormhole respawns in the same spot in the wormhole system or if it moves around and must be rescanned constantly.

1. No
2. Yes
3. Confirmed. A outgoing, static WH that always leads to HS

Got blog: http://thecloakedones.blogspot.com

Blaze Cypher
Death Mental Incorporated
#5 - 2012-07-24 17:38:37 UTC
So i actually struggle with the definition of a "static" WH too.

Gnaw LF did a quite well job on explaining it but since my english skills are not that good i didn't quite understand everything written there.

So in my case I entered a static c2 WH yesterday which i think is static because the name of the WH which spawned in Hi-sec didnt start with K123 and i was told every WH that is called anything besides K123 is a static WH.

As i said i entered FROM Hi-sec. I made quite some ISK farming there yesterday and loged. Today the exit despawned which means i have to scan down another exit. So far i found 2 WH leading into C1, 1 WH leading into C5 and another WH leading into 0.0. So my question: Since i entered from Hi-Sec, does this mean there will always be any other exit to Hi-sec once the old one despawned? Because there's no way i can haul my loot trough the 0.0 exit i just found. Ugh
FloppieTheBanjoClown
Arcana Imperii Ltd.
#6 - 2012-07-24 17:47:01 UTC  |  Edited by: FloppieTheBanjoClown
Static means that a certain type of wormhole will ALWAYS be present in the system. So a static C2 means that the system you're in will always have a link to a random C2. It won't be in the same location and it will lead to a different system each time it respawns, but it will always be the same kind of wormhole to the same kind of system.

You need to understand that there are also "wandering" wormholes which respawn elsewhere. All wormholes that originate in k-space are wandering, and there are some in w-space as well. This means it's possible to have more outgoing wormholes than just the static. That's why we make the distinction of "static".

Founding member of the Belligerent Undesirables movement.

FloppieTheBanjoClown
Arcana Imperii Ltd.
#7 - 2012-07-24 17:50:23 UTC
Blaze Cypher wrote:
As i said i entered FROM Hi-sec. I made quite some ISK farming there yesterday and loged. Today the exit despawned which means i have to scan down another exit. So far i found 2 WH leading into C1, 1 WH leading into C5 and another WH leading into 0.0. So my question: Since i entered from Hi-Sec, does this mean there will always be any other exit to Hi-sec once the old one despawned? Because there's no way i can haul my loot trough the 0.0 exit i just found. Ugh


My suggestion is to enter a smaller hole like a C1 and use wormnav.com to see if it has a highsec static. Even if you don't immediately run for highsec, getting into a system that you know will get out back to high in one jump will help.

Founding member of the Belligerent Undesirables movement.

Blaze Cypher
Death Mental Incorporated
#8 - 2012-07-24 17:59:29 UTC
Quote:
My suggestion is to enter a smaller hole like a C1 and use wormnav.com to see if it has a highsec static. Even if you don't immediately run for highsec, getting into a system that you know will get out back to high in one jump will help.


Okay, big thanks sir!
Faulx
Brother Fox Corp
#9 - 2012-07-24 19:13:56 UTC  |  Edited by: Faulx
To answer your questions:
1. No, when a static collapses its replacement is almost always in a different place in the same system (except for some occasional, strange bugs when a static will reopen in the same place).
2. Yes, always. Where it goes depends on what it's named... for example B274 goes from class 2 to high sec, A239 from class 2 to low sec, D382 from class 2 to class 2... ect
3. Yes, they are referring to the static's destination. For example, J164417 has a high sec static (B274) and a class 3 static (O477).

Handy Wormhole Definitions (and other useful links):
Static Wormhole
Wandering Wormhole
K162 generic exit
List of all W-space Systems (and their local static)
Wormhole Attributes (including where they're found and where they go)

Some quick corrections:
Gnaw LF wrote:

Static Wormhole - Is a wormhole type that will connect your w-space system to another w-space system whose class will ALWAYS be the same.

There are also statics which connect to High sec, Low sec, and Null sec, not just w-space. It is true though, that the destination will always be a random system in the same "scope" (such as high sec or the set of all class 2 systems). Statics are only found in w-space systems, as FloppieTheBanjoClown said, all wormholes in k-space are wandering wormholes.

Blaze Cypher wrote:

... i was told every WH that is called anything besides K123 is a static WH.

You mean K162 here; K162s are the opposite end of wormholes from other places. So if you find a K162 and go through, the wormhole on the other side will have another name, like B274 (which is a static). Also, not all other wormholes are statics, only those which reopen in the same system when they collapse. As FloppieTheBanjoClown said, there are also "wandering wormholes". The Wormhole Attributes list tells which names of wormhole are statics and where they lead. The List of All W-space Systems can tell you what static the system your in has (it will always be the same for that system). There are lots of class 1 and 2 systems with static exits to High sec, so you may want to explore "sideways" into other wormhole systems till you find one. In future, keep in mind that wormholes don't typically last more than 24 hours before collapsing on their own. So if you don't want to get lost again, you may want to make a practice of returning to where you came from before logging out.
Maximus Hashur
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#10 - 2012-07-24 19:26:11 UTC
Gnaw LF wrote:
So lets back up for a moment and use correct jargon to clear up some of the confusions. So the definitions are as follows:

Wormhole - a naturally occurring phenomenon that create a passage between two systems. Think of them as nature's jump gates.

K-Space - Any empire, lowsec or null sec system is a k-space system (Known-Space). These systems are usually connected by one or more jump gates built by New Eden inhabitants.

W-Space - Is a star system, very similar to a known-space system. It has a few unique attributes, a w-space system will never have any asteroid belts and cannot be connected by any jump gates. Denizens of New Eden can only reach these through the naturally occurring wormholes.

Static Wormhole - Is a wormhole type that will connect your w-space system to another w-space system whose class will ALWAYS be the same.


So let me explain the last part in a little more detail. Let create an example w-space system, this is a system our hypothetical clones currently reside in. The system is name J100999. It happens to be a Class 5 w-space system and it has a "static" C5 and is known as H296 type wormhole. What that means is that any time our "static" wormhole is closed we will have a new wormhole open up into another, random Class 5 w-space system. Like this:

W-Space system J100999 (C5) >>> H296 >>> W-Space system J234879

In my illustration above I basically show that a star system (J100999), much like any other in the game, is connected to another star system (J234879) through an H296 wormhole, which act as a natural jump gate. H296 will ALWAYS lead to another Class 5 wormhole. Now, lets for a second assume that the J234879 system into which we opened is occupied by a small corp and only a single pilot name John is online to witness us opening a connection into his home system. From his perspective the connection looks like this:

W-Space system J100999 (C5) >>> K162 >>> W-Space system J234879

What? Why would it be different? Well, its simple. A K162 wormhole is an incoming connection. It means that the wormhole originated in another system and opened up into your system. To find out the type of the system from which it opened you can right click on it and click Show Info. It will say that the wormhole came from either Unknown (C1, C2, C3), Dangerous Unknown (C4, C5), Deadly Unknown(C6) or High Sec, Low Sec and Null Sec.

Now, lets say you don't like the way that John is nervously jumping back and forth between his cov ops and his Moros. So you decide to "collapse" your wormhole, this can be done by intentionally putting through a lot of mass through your naturally occurring corridor. (There are a lot of tutorials out there for this and I wont go into further details). Once you are done and your H296 has been collapsed, a new H296 will spawn in your home system of J100999, that is whats meant by a static, you will ALWAYS have at least one of these wormhole occur in your system which will ALWAYS lead to w-space system of specific class.

Just to further drive the point home, (not being arrogant), a C5 with a static C5 will always have a connection to a random C5. A C5 with a static C3 will always have a connection to a random C3 w-space system. A C3 with a static High will always have a wormhole to a random Highsec system. Now, there are some C2s out there that have two statics, such as a C2 with a Null and C5 static. This w-space system type will ALWAYS have a wormhole leading to a random Null sec system and another wormhole leading to a random C5 system. However, they will also occur in random location in the originating w-space system, meaning that you have to scan them down every time you close them or every time they reach the end of their lifetime.




Gnaw LF -- This is exactly what i was looking for. Much appreciated!! So often on here people troll, instead of offering clear, concise explanations. Thank you.

Looked up...saw this F***ING clown dropping like a rock.  Woke up in Vylade wondering what just happened!!!

Gnaw LF
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#11 - 2012-07-24 19:40:25 UTC
Blaze Cypher wrote:
So i actually struggle with the definition of a "static" WH too.

Gnaw LF did a quite well job on explaining it but since my english skills are not that good i didn't quite understand everything written there.

So in my case I entered a static c2 WH yesterday which i think is static because the name of the WH which spawned in Hi-sec didnt start with K123 and i was told every WH that is called anything besides K123 is a static WH.

As i said i entered FROM Hi-sec. I made quite some ISK farming there yesterday and loged. Today the exit despawned which means i have to scan down another exit. So far i found 2 WH leading into C1, 1 WH leading into C5 and another WH leading into 0.0. So my question: Since i entered from Hi-Sec, does this mean there will always be any other exit to Hi-sec once the old one despawned? Because there's no way i can haul my loot trough the 0.0 exit i just found. Ugh



Ok so you have been misinformed. A K162 wormhole means that the said wormhole is an incoming connection. I probably should have added to my post that there are "wandering" wormholes. These are wormholes that are not "static" and will randomly spawn in various systems. For example a Class 5 W-Space system can have a number of different statics which will lead to other w-space systems. However, it can have a "wandering" wormhole open up into K-Space. Such types of wormholes are: Z142 (from C5 or C6 into null), C140 (from C5 or C6 into lowsec), or another one that leads into High Sec (sorry I dont remember the type). To find out which type of wormhole is static and which one is wandering, just use wormnav.com

Here is a little cheat sheet on w-space systems and what kind of connections they have:

System Type - Static to other W-space? - Static into K-Space? - Wandering WH to K-Space? - Wandering WH to W-Space?

C6 - Always - Never - Yes - No
C5 - Always - Never - Yes - No
C4 - Always - Never - No - Yes
C3 - Yes - Yes - Yes - Yes
C2 - Yes - Yes - Yes - Yes
C1 - Yes - Yes - Yes - Yes

Faulx
Brother Fox Corp
#12 - 2012-07-24 22:30:09 UTC
Gnaw LF wrote:

System Type - Static to other W-space? - Static into K-Space? - Wandering WH to K-Space? - Wandering WH to W-Space?

C6 - Always - Never - Yes - No
C5 - Always - Never - Yes - No
C4 - Always - Never - No - Yes
C3 - Yes - Yes - Yes - Yes
C2 - Yes - Yes - Yes - Yes
C1 - Yes - Yes - Yes - Yes


Sorry Gnaw, but here are some slight corrections (as derived from this chart)

System Type - Static to other W-space? - Static into K-Space? - Wandering WH to K-Space? - Wandering WH to W-Space?

C6 - Always - Never - Yes - No
C5 - Always - Never - Yes - No
C4 - Always - Never - No - No
C3 - Never - Always - No- Yes
C2 - Always - Always - No - No
C1 - Never - Always - No - Yes
and all classes of system get inbound K162s from time to time.

P.S. The wormhole you couldn't remember was D792 class 5 & 6 to high sec.
Tarunik Raqalth'Qui
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#13 - 2012-07-25 03:18:12 UTC
Faulx wrote:
Gnaw LF wrote:

System Type - Static to other W-space? - Static into K-Space? - Wandering WH to K-Space? - Wandering WH to W-Space?

C6 - Always - Never - Yes - No
C5 - Always - Never - Yes - No
C4 - Always - Never - No - Yes
C3 - Yes - Yes - Yes - Yes
C2 - Yes - Yes - Yes - Yes
C1 - Yes - Yes - Yes - Yes


Sorry Gnaw, but here are some slight corrections (as derived from this chart)

System Type - Static to other W-space? - Static into K-Space? - Wandering WH to K-Space? - Wandering WH to W-Space?

C6 - Always - Never - Yes - No
C5 - Always - Never - Yes - No
C4 - Always - Never - No - No
C3 - Never - Always - No- Yes
C2 - Always - Always - No - No
C1 - Never - Always - No - Yes
and all classes of system get inbound K162s from time to time.

P.S. The wormhole you couldn't remember was D792 class 5 & 6 to high sec.


Technical note from a C2 dweller: even though C2s, like C4s and unlike other classes, lack wandering wormholes in the sense of a Z142 C5->0.0 or T405 C3->C4, they still can get outbound wormholes that appear in addition to the K-space and W-space statics of the system. The reason these 'extra' wormholes are not currently lumped in with the wandering wormholes native to C1 and C3 space is that they have the same type identifier as a potential C2 static outbound to some class of W-space (for instance, in a C2 Y683/B274, you can get a D382 out to another C2 system or a second Y683 out to some other system in Class 4 space, the latter being difficult/impossible to distinguish from the actual static Y683 in the system), as opposed to C1/C3 wandering wormholes which are distinguished from statics by their own unique type identifiers (such as V301 or T405).
Ayeson
Hard Knocks Inc.
Hard Knocks Citizens
#14 - 2012-07-26 03:33:29 UTC
Gnaw LF wrote:
Gnaw says useful stuff


not emptyquoting
Jack Miton
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#15 - 2012-07-26 04:40:08 UTC
You do get wandering WHs to WH systems in C2s, a lot.

There is no Bob.

Stuck In Here With Me:  http://sihwm.blogspot.com.au/

Down the Pipe:  http://feeds.feedburner.com/CloakyScout

Faulx
Brother Fox Corp
#16 - 2012-07-26 10:12:29 UTC
"Extra" static wormholes and K162s appear often in class 2 systems but are not considered wandering wormholes. The "extra" static WHs are theorized to be constellation statics or maybe randomly formed upon the collapse of a local static, they are in a group by themselves because they are have the same name Identifiers as static type wormholes (e.g. B274, Z647, ect... unlike actual wandering wormholes in other classes which have a different name ID, like L614 or D792), and they are a unique phenomena which is not yet well understood. The K162s are just the other sides of other wormholes (which could be wandering or static), and so they're also not considered "wandering". Rather, they are lumped into their own "generic exit" group.
Hathrul
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#17 - 2012-07-26 20:51:06 UTC
Faulx wrote:
"Extra" static wormholes and K162s appear often in class 2 systems but are not considered wandering wormholes. The "extra" static WHs are theorized to be constellation statics or maybe randomly formed upon the collapse of a local static, they are in a group by themselves because they are have the same name Identifiers as static type wormholes (e.g. B274, Z647, ect... unlike actual wandering wormholes in other classes which have a different name ID, like L614 or D792), and they are a unique phenomena which is not yet well understood. The K162s are just the other sides of other wormholes (which could be wandering or static), and so they're also not considered "wandering". Rather, they are lumped into their own "generic exit" group.


there is no such thing as extra static, however a good example for those who wanted an example of an oxymoron.

there are wandering wormholes in every kind of wormhole, but because of the type of wormholes spawning in low class w-space (c1-3) they are just very hard to distinguish

example:
U210 in a c3. many c3's have a static lowsec through a u210 wormhole. This means that there is always 1 u210 leading from the c3 to k-space. however, u210 doesnt mean its static, it just tells you that its a connection to lowsec. If another wormhole was to spawn from c3 to lowsec, it would also be a u210. the only way to see if its a so called wandering wormhole is by collapsing it and then see if it respawns. if it did, you collapsed your static, if it didnt, you just collapsed your wandering or random wh connection.

The same happens in class 2. With a static highsec you can still have 2 wormholes connecting your c2 to highsec, with both having their point of origin in your c2.

The reason why C2 seems to follow different rules then the other wormholes is just because of their natural behavior. In a c5 anything connecting to k-space on the c5 side will automatically considered a wandering or random wormhole, simply because there are no other connections to k-space from a c5.

The mistake commonly made is thinking that for instance a u210 is a static wormhole. Its not. its a wormhole connecting from a c3 to lowsec. it can spawn in every c3 at every given time. the actual name of wormhole signifies in no way whether its static or not
Faulx
Brother Fox Corp
#18 - 2012-07-26 22:24:21 UTC  |  Edited by: Faulx
Consider though that in every other class of wormhole system, wandering wormholes never have the same name as the static wormholes. Semantically speaking it's a matter of definition... "Static" type wormholes are those which are demonstrably a kind of wormhole which is a static for at least one w-space system (such as N110 or Q317). The wandering wormholes are what's left over: the wormholes which are never a static in any system.

I suppose it's possible that the "extra" static wormholes are class wide "wandering statics", but I'd still want to see some solid evidence, especially since the vast majority of "wandering" wormholes don't share names with wormholes of the "static" type.

P.S.
Class 4 systems appear to have no wandering wormholes static type or otherwise.
Marsan
#19 - 2012-07-28 15:28:32 UTC
Also note that you can tell the system a wormhole leads to by it's color.
http://www.tigerears.org/2011/04/24/wormhole-colours/

Former forum cheerleader CCP, now just a grumpy small portion of the community.

Quenby
Ter ang nog saas on a leppen
#20 - 2012-07-28 15:59:39 UTC
Not sure if this was mentioned already, but it is useful to know that the connection your static wormhole represents does not actually materialize until you warp on grid where the static wormhole is. So if you want to have one less worry during sleeper bashing, don't go and open your static first :-)

Gnaw LF wrote:
So lets back up for a moment and use correct jargon to clear up some of the confusions. So the definitions are as follows:

Wormhole - a naturally occurring phenomenon that create a passage between two systems. Think of them as nature's jump gates.

K-Space - Any empire, lowsec or null sec system is a k-space system (Known-Space). These systems are usually connected by one or more jump gates built by New Eden inhabitants.

W-Space - Is a star system, very similar to a known-space system. It has a few unique attributes, a w-space system will never have any asteroid belts and cannot be connected by any jump gates. Denizens of New Eden can only reach these through the naturally occurring wormholes.

Static Wormhole - Is a wormhole type that will connect your w-space system to another w-space system whose class will ALWAYS be the same.


So let me explain the last part in a little more detail. Let create an example w-space system, this is a system our hypothetical clones currently reside in. The system is name J100999. It happens to be a Class 5 w-space system and it has a "static" C5 and is known as H296 type wormhole. What that means is that any time our "static" wormhole is closed we will have a new wormhole open up into another, random Class 5 w-space system. Like this:

W-Space system J100999 (C5) >>> H296 >>> W-Space system J234879

In my illustration above I basically show that a star system (J100999), much like any other in the game, is connected to another star system (J234879) through an H296 wormhole, which act as a natural jump gate. H296 will ALWAYS lead to another Class 5 wormhole. Now, lets for a second assume that the J234879 system into which we opened is occupied by a small corp and only a single pilot name John is online to witness us opening a connection into his home system. From his perspective the connection looks like this:

W-Space system J100999 (C5) >>> K162 >>> W-Space system J234879

What? Why would it be different? Well, its simple. A K162 wormhole is an incoming connection. It means that the wormhole originated in another system and opened up into your system. To find out the type of the system from which it opened you can right click on it and click Show Info. It will say that the wormhole came from either Unknown (C1, C2, C3), Dangerous Unknown (C4, C5), Deadly Unknown(C6) or High Sec, Low Sec and Null Sec.

Now, lets say you don't like the way that John is nervously jumping back and forth between his cov ops and his Moros. So you decide to "collapse" your wormhole, this can be done by intentionally putting through a lot of mass through your naturally occurring corridor. (There are a lot of tutorials out there for this and I wont go into further details). Once you are done and your H296 has been collapsed, a new H296 will spawn in your home system of J100999, that is whats meant by a static, you will ALWAYS have at least one of these wormhole occur in your system which will ALWAYS lead to w-space system of specific class.

Just to further drive the point home, (not being arrogant), a C5 with a static C5 will always have a connection to a random C5. A C5 with a static C3 will always have a connection to a random C3 w-space system. A C3 with a static High will always have a wormhole to a random Highsec system. Now, there are some C2s out there that have two statics, such as a C2 with a Null and C5 static. This w-space system type will ALWAYS have a wormhole leading to a random Null sec system and another wormhole leading to a random C5 system. However, they will also occur in random location in the originating w-space system, meaning that you have to scan them down every time you close them or every time they reach the end of their lifetime.