These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Alliance Tournament Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12
 

Verge of Collapse - hoooooooly sh!!!!!!!!!!!!!t

Author
Amantus
The Congregation
No Handlebars.
#21 - 2012-07-19 12:35:47 UTC
Lessoroz wrote:
Me and my 5 alts are ex Test. What do I win?

Quote:

FEARLESSS are your next match and you better bring you’re A game or you’re going to get run over. They have looked mighty impressive thus far, derailing all that stand in their path. They are truly fearless, a worthy opponent and if you do not conquer, you will be out.


Why? They've been metaed.



your posting has been metaed
Haargoth Civire
AQUILA INC
Verge of Collapse
#22 - 2012-07-19 12:35:56 UTC
Just to clear 1 thing up..

Voltas core long term members are the original founding members of DOOM(when it was a good corp)Cool

And DOOM was 1 of the 3 corps that made triumvirate...

So I don't know where you got hydra or outbreak mixed up with that along the way.

You will be lucky to find ex hydra/outbreak pleayers in V.O.C and if there's any still active..

So stop talking rubbish please Big smile
Amantus
The Congregation
No Handlebars.
#23 - 2012-07-19 12:50:08 UTC
its because i have been in both hydra and 0utbreak thats where the confusion comes from




see you on the battleground
ry ry
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#24 - 2012-07-19 13:09:38 UTC
this thread is the worst.

Mrs Curtain
#25 - 2012-07-19 15:06:57 UTC  |  Edited by: Mrs Curtain
This thread was supposed to be an appreciation thread towards VOC and FEARLESS. I’ve watched all your matches and I have seen great talent and potential.

I was initially shocked when I first saw VOC play as I had never heard or seen them before around space, I only recognised a few players within this alliance for their own merits alone. I generally thought that VOC setups have been of a high standard apart from their first match as I feel they fielded 2 Sleipnirs 1 logi and 3 merlins weren’t optimal for 50 points!! Their fight against Goons was a fight to enjoy and crack out the popcorn, I mean who doesn’t like seeing Goons die, especially as they will always be overated pvpers.. By the way that setup you brought was tight guys!!

"History has demonstrated that the most notable winners usually encountered heartbreaking obstacles before they triumphed. They won because they refused to become discouraged by their defeats." Bertie C. Forbes

Now onto FEARLESS, this team has had its ups and downs in the tournament and I have been very impressed with this team on how they deal with a loss in the pre-qualifiers, although I do think they were lucky to go through to the group stages which was mainly down to pilot error, but they made it and that’s all that matters. Now onto the group stages it’s almost like a different team has stepped into the arena, they have been fighting to the death with excellent results with totally smashing Goons and notably beating Capital Punishment which VOC failed to do. Which raises a really interesting question, “does this mean they are a much superior force to VoC”, their setups seem to better, more thought out and flown with precision, maybe after all FEARLESS are the season veterans while VOC are the students.

I don’t know about you guys but I’m extremely excited for this coming weekend, its going to be filled with so many great moments. I just hope CCP FIX THE STREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cool

“The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. Thats the essence of it.”
― Vince Lombardi Jr.

We are still masters of our fate. We are still captains of our souls

Zowie Powers
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#26 - 2012-07-19 15:57:01 UTC
Amantus wrote:
its because i have been in both hydra and 0utbreak thats where the confusion comes from


CCP Sreegs might have wrote:
This is clear, irrefutable and unmistakable evidence that Hydra and Outbreak are the exact same entity comprising the exact same people formed specifically to look like 2 groups of people who don't even look at each other for 11 months of the year just so that they can pwn tournaments and make everybody look like clumsy amateurs.

ATX: The best of the rest.

kyrieee
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#27 - 2012-07-19 16:50:49 UTC
********

>

During routine inspection of FEARLESS.'s Alliance Tournament X Velator class warship fleet a set of explosive charges was discovered. Chief Spaceship Mechanic Snake O'Connor sounded the general quarters alam before moving to defuse the bombs. Using a state of the art 200 ISK Bomb Defusal Kit he successfully defused the first two bombs, but as he went to work on the third and final bomb the Bomb Defusal Kit suddenly caught fire. Struck by panic the Chief Spaceship Mechanic stood paralyzed for 30 seconds before finally deciding to flee, but it was too late. Fire engulfed the FEARLESS. ship hangar and the resulting shock wave tore of limbs and head from Snake O'Connor's body. Military experts believe that these tragic events will spell the end for FEARLESS.'s miraculously lucky run through the Alliance Tournament X as both their warships and captain are no more.
Andrest Disch
Doctrine.
FEARLESS.
#28 - 2012-07-19 21:04:42 UTC
i've been metaed


send help
Amantus
The Congregation
No Handlebars.
#29 - 2012-07-19 21:10:09 UTC
Mrs Curtain wrote:
This thread was supposed to be an appreciation thread towards VOC and FEARLESS. I’ve watched all your matches and I have seen great talent and potential.

I was initially shocked when I first saw VOC play as I had never heard or seen them before around space, I only recognised a few players within this alliance for their own merits alone. I generally thought that VOC setups have been of a high standard apart from their first match as I feel they fielded 2 Sleipnirs 1 logi and 3 merlins weren’t optimal for 50 points!! Their fight against Goons was a fight to enjoy and crack out the popcorn, I mean who doesn’t like seeing Goons die, especially as they will always be overated pvpers.. By the way that setup you brought was tight guys!!

"History has demonstrated that the most notable winners usually encountered heartbreaking obstacles before they triumphed. They won because they refused to become discouraged by their defeats." Bertie C. Forbes

Now onto FEARLESS, this team has had its ups and downs in the tournament and I have been very impressed with this team on how they deal with a loss in the pre-qualifiers, although I do think they were lucky to go through to the group stages which was mainly down to pilot error, but they made it and that’s all that matters. Now onto the group stages it’s almost like a different team has stepped into the arena, they have been fighting to the death with excellent results with totally smashing Goons and notably beating Capital Punishment which VOC failed to do. Which raises a really interesting question, “does this mean they are a much superior force to VoC”, their setups seem to better, more thought out and flown with precision, maybe after all FEARLESS are the season veterans while VOC are the students.

I don’t know about you guys but I’m extremely excited for this coming weekend, its going to be filled with so many great moments. I just hope CCP FIX THE STREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cool

“The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. Thats the essence of it.”
― Vince Lombardi Jr.



lool
Larkonis Trassler
Doctrine.
FEARLESS.
#30 - 2012-07-19 21:15:50 UTC
The real glory is there... when you squeeze that trigger... a hostile goes down...

This has been that feel for every match for FEARLESS.

We are fighting for the one God. Him. He who knows what is best. Hilmar.

We fight as one.

Every blap, every gank. this is for Hilmar.

ECMed? Don't care.. Hilmar wills it.

Tracking disrupted? Don't care.. Hilmar wills it.

Damped? Don't care.. Hilmar wills it (also, massive innuendo).

Your Frigate is the size of a cruiser? That is Hilmar's will.

LLH.... Long Live Hilmar!
NinjaTurtle
THIGH GUYS
#31 - 2012-07-19 21:17:10 UTC
Mrs Curtain wrote:
This thread was supposed to be an appreciation thread towards VOC and FEARLESS.

and then that sentence ends, "but i posted it on eve-o instead" lolol
Mrs Curtain
#32 - 2012-07-21 17:35:45 UTC
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW


GO GO VOC VOC VOC

We don't need no water let the mother£$%^"£" burn

We are still masters of our fate. We are still captains of our souls

fpshacker
Alpha Republic - Transcenders of Space and Time
Solyaris Chtonium
#33 - 2012-07-21 17:46:01 UTC
VoC has quite a few good men from Triumvirate. I didn't even know B A still played.

I hope they continue to do well in tournament because it is cool to see old tri stomping scrubs.




ry ry
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#34 - 2012-07-21 17:48:32 UTC
fpshacker wrote:
VoC has quite a few good men from Triumvirate. I didn't even know B A still played.

I hope they continue to do well in tournament because it is cool to see old tri stomping scrubs.





Angelinea
Doomheim
#35 - 2012-07-21 19:43:40 UTC
LOLOL 'fearless' know some fear now,looking forwards to watching Verge go all the way !

They are also stupid because they even admit colluding here http://failheap-challenge.com/showthread.php?7435-Saturday-21st-July-17-20-Verge-of-Collapse-vs-FEARLESS/page2 so Fearfulldot should be kicked the hell out of our tournament for colluding and place given to next highest team.
Zekii
Nagas gave me Harpies
#36 - 2012-07-21 20:09:53 UTC
Angelinea wrote:
LOLOL 'fearless' know some fear now,looking forwards to watching Verge go all the way !

They are also stupid because they even admit colluding here http://failheap-challenge.com/showthread.php?7435-Saturday-21st-July-17-20-Verge-of-Collapse-vs-FEARLESS/page2 so Fearfulldot should be kicked the hell out of our tournament for colluding and place given to next highest team.

By that logic VoC should be kicked as well. Then Goons and Capital Punishment could go through
Angelinea
Doomheim
#37 - 2012-07-21 20:13:15 UTC
NO! because Verge outwitted them and didnt collude lol only fearlessdot should be kicked out
Baroness Barista
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#38 - 2012-07-21 20:32:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Baroness Barista
nope
Previous page12