These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Alliance Tournament Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

raivi, lower your cam

First post
Author
Linda Shadowborn
Dark Steel Industries
#1 - 2012-06-30 16:05:15 UTC
please lower it a bit so we can see all of you :) do the few of us girl gamers that favour so we have something nice to rest our eyes on :)
Alekseyev Karrde
Noir.
The Network.
#2 - 2012-06-30 16:38:09 UTC
Linda Shadowborn wrote:
do the few of us girl gamers that favour so we have something nice to rest our eyes on :)


Michael BoltonIII is coming on later

Alek the Kidnapper, Hero of the CSM

Linda Shadowborn
Dark Steel Industries
#3 - 2012-06-30 16:40:00 UTC
he is? well then my day is now complete
Ohh Yeah
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#4 - 2012-06-30 16:40:03 UTC
Alekseyev Karrde wrote:
coming


;)
Elise Randolph
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#5 - 2012-06-30 16:40:48 UTC
Linda Shadowborn wrote:
please lower it a bit so we can see all of you :) do the few of us girl gamers that favour so we have something nice to rest our eyes on :)


I'd like to rest my eyes on him, too.

~

Ohh Yeah
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#6 - 2012-06-30 16:42:07 UTC
Elise Randolph wrote:
Linda Shadowborn wrote:
please lower it a bit so we can see all of you :) do the few of us girl gamers that favour so we have something nice to rest our eyes on :)


I'd like to rest my eyes on him, too.


I'd like Raivi to rest on me
Linda Shadowborn
Dark Steel Industries
#7 - 2012-06-30 16:53:58 UTC
Ohh Yeah wrote:


I'd like Raivi to rest on me


I think we are entering towel area now :)