These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next page
 

Who do I message in goons to receive my 10m per exhumer kill?

Author
Suddenly Boom
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#1 - 2012-06-12 13:02:17 UTC
Killing quite a few, may aswell cash in on it.

BTW, is it no longer possible to get concord out of the belt by commiting a concord punishable offense elsewhere?

Mine Lady
Edith Keeler's Ore and Resources
#2 - 2012-06-12 13:18:15 UTC
You should have your butt kicked for killing miners you parasite.
Suddenly Boom
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#3 - 2012-06-12 13:23:56 UTC
Mine Lady wrote:
You should have your butt kicked for killing miners you parasite.


Yeah i should totally have my head kicked in for blowing up pixels in a spaceship game.
Fuujin
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#4 - 2012-06-12 13:55:41 UTC
If the kills are posted to eve-kill (add your kill history api to the site), they should be autoscraped and alerted to our finance team for disbursement. Ironically, we have to manually click the button to pay out because automating the process would be considered botting--so the payouts are queued up and will be handled as soon as an actual human takes care of it (so it could be a few days to a week or so delay).

Keep in mind that all 10 kills have to be done on one character, since we have no way of accounting for alts.
Suddenly Boom
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#5 - 2012-06-12 14:09:28 UTC
Fuujin wrote:
If the kills are posted to eve-kill (add your kill history api to the site), they should be autoscraped and alerted to our finance team for disbursement. Ironically, we have to manually click the button to pay out because automating the process would be considered botting--so the payouts are queued up and will be handled as soon as an actual human takes care of it (so it could be a few days to a week or so delay).

Keep in mind that all 10 kills have to be done on one character, since we have no way of accounting for alts.


So 2 characters make the kill, then what, no payout?
Fuujin
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#6 - 2012-06-12 14:10:46 UTC
Suddenly Boom wrote:
Fuujin wrote:
If the kills are posted to eve-kill (add your kill history api to the site), they should be autoscraped and alerted to our finance team for disbursement. Ironically, we have to manually click the button to pay out because automating the process would be considered botting--so the payouts are queued up and will be handled as soon as an actual human takes care of it (so it could be a few days to a week or so delay).

Keep in mind that all 10 kills have to be done on one character, since we have no way of accounting for alts.


So 2 characters make the kill, then what, no payout?



Not 100% sure on this, but I think the one who does the final blow gets the credit.
FloppieTheBanjoClown
Arcana Imperii Ltd.
#7 - 2012-06-12 14:35:44 UTC
Also, assuming this isn't a massive and hilarious hoax on the part of the goons, my understanding is that the payout is 100M for 10 hulks, not 10M for each.

Founding member of the Belligerent Undesirables movement.

Archibald Thistlewaite III
The Royal Society for the Prevention of Miners
#8 - 2012-06-12 15:19:14 UTC
Suddenly Boom wrote:
Mine Lady wrote:
You should have your butt kicked for killing miners you parasite.


Yeah i should totally have my head kicked in for blowing up pixels in a spaceship game.




I guess you really do talk out of your arseBlink

User of 'Bumblefck's Luscious & Luminous Mustachio Wax'

Tauren Tom
Order of the Silver Dragons
Silver Dragonz
#9 - 2012-06-12 15:30:41 UTC
I heard goons just weren't paying anymore since all the trolls just keep ganking anyways?
In the grand scheme of things... You're all pubbies. So HTFU.   "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses." - Elwood Blues
Sinna Sek
Aurora Dynamics
Reckless Contingency.
#10 - 2012-06-12 16:03:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Sinna Sek
Suddenly Boom wrote:
Killing quite a few, may aswell cash in on it.

BTW, is it no longer possible to get concord out of the belt by commiting a concord punishable offense elsewhere?



It's 100 Million per 10 Exhumer kills. Make sure your EVE-Kill is API verified. They scrape it based off of final blows so if you gank with 2 characters you will just have to keep ganking until you reach your 10 on each character. Just be sure to loot your wrecks and you will be fine money wise.

Tauren Tom wrote:
I heard goons just weren't paying anymore since all the trolls just keep ganking anyways?


No why would they stop paying? Its likely they are making a profit off of this.
Plaude Pollard
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#11 - 2012-06-12 16:08:51 UTC
Suddenly Boom wrote:
Mine Lady wrote:
You should have your butt kicked for killing miners you parasite.


Yeah i should totally have my head kicked in for blowing up pixels in a spaceship game.

They're not pixels. The 3D-models consist of millions of vertices and polygons, but there isn't a single pixel in any of the models. Your graphics card just translates the vertices and polygons into pixels, because monitors are stupid. So technically, you never blow up a single pixel. If you're going to write on the forums, at least get the terminology right the first time. Of course, to people who have no knowledge about 3D-modelling, it's the same, because they don't know better.

New to EVE? Want to learn? The Crimson Cartel will train you in the fields of _**your **_choice. Mainly active in EU afternoons and evenings. Contact me for more info.

Possum's Awesome
Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo
#12 - 2012-06-12 17:15:57 UTC
Plaude Pollard wrote:
Suddenly Boom wrote:
Mine Lady wrote:
You should have your butt kicked for killing miners you parasite.


Yeah i should totally have my head kicked in for blowing up pixels in a spaceship game.

They're not pixels. The 3D-models consist of millions of vertices and polygons, but there isn't a single pixel in any of the models. Your graphics card just translates the vertices and polygons into pixels, because monitors are stupid. So technically, you never blow up a single pixel. If you're going to write on the forums, at least get the terminology right the first time. Of course, to people who have no knowledge about 3D-modelling, it's the same, because they don't know better.


You have it backwards, everything starts off and ends as pixels, from the programmer's monitor to ours. Vertices, polygons, models, graphics cards.. they're just the medium used to translate the pixels created by the programmers into the pixels viewed by the player.
Fuujin
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#13 - 2012-06-12 19:36:22 UTC
Pine for the days of the voxel.
Sicarius Echerie
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#14 - 2012-06-12 19:50:22 UTC
Send me the 10 mil along with an evemail with the KM linked inside.
Xenuria
#15 - 2012-06-12 19:55:04 UTC
What if I kill 10 hulks on a character without breaking the law? Do I still get 100M sent to me?

What if I buy or manufacture 10 hulks, give them to my alt and then blow up the hulks one after another that my alt pilots?
Do I still get 100M?

Is their any documentation on the GoonSwarm end of things that keeps track of people who kill a large portion of hulks/exhumers?

Do I get some kind of public recognition if I blow up a given number of ships?
Sicarius Echerie
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#16 - 2012-06-12 20:35:51 UTC
Xenuria wrote:
What if I kill 10 hulks on a character without breaking the law? Do I still get 100M sent to me?

What if I buy or manufacture 10 hulks, give them to my alt and then blow up the hulks one after another that my alt pilots?
Do I still get 100M?

Is their any documentation on the GoonSwarm end of things that keeps track of people who kill a large portion of hulks/exhumers?

Do I get some kind of public recognition if I blow up a given number of ships?


Send me the KM's and I'll make sure you're paid for killing your own Hulks.
EnslaverOfMinmatar
You gonna get aped
#17 - 2012-06-12 21:47:28 UTC
Mine Lady wrote:
You should have your butt kicked for killing miners you parasite.


you should be sent to a north korean sweatshop where you can mine happily 23/7

Every EVE player must read this http://www.eveonline.com/background/potw/default.asp?cid=29-01-07

Barbara Nichole
Cryogenic Consultancy
#18 - 2012-06-12 23:03:31 UTC
Xenuria wrote:
What if I kill 10 hulks on a character without breaking the law? Do I still get 100M sent to me?

What if I buy or manufacture 10 hulks, give them to my alt and then blow up the hulks one after another that my alt pilots?
Do I still get 100M?

Is their any documentation on the GoonSwarm end of things that keeps track of people who kill a large portion of hulks/exhumers?

Do I get some kind of public recognition if I blow up a given number of ships?



what? you mean like self destruct your own 10 hulks? lol.

  - remove the cloaked from local; free intel is the real problem, not  "afk" cloaking -

[IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a208/DawnFrostbringer/consultsig.jpg[/IMG]

Suqq Madiq
#19 - 2012-06-12 23:06:18 UTC
Xenuria wrote:
What if I buy or manufacture 10 hulks, give them to my alt and then blow up the hulks one after another that my alt pilots?


If you spend close to 3 billion ISK to blow up 10 Hulks in order to collect 100 million from the GOONIES, you're probably an idiot.

*Looks at who he is quoting*

Oh, nevermind, carry on.
Maximilian Jenious
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#20 - 2012-06-12 23:57:59 UTC
ah ah

hulkaggedon payout all over time is a great scam of goon ? ah ah ah

love that .

when you learn that those **** scam guy of their own corp that make me laugh ah ah ah .

go in hell for killing miner and trust goon ah ah ah

123Next page