These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Any wormhole corps recruiting?

Author
Paikis
Vapour Holdings
#1 - 2012-05-30 21:22:26 UTC
See title. Can anyone suggest any? Aussie or US timezone (I alternate)
Klarion Sythis
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#2 - 2012-05-30 21:39:09 UTC
I hear the Goons are.
Hathrul
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#3 - 2012-05-30 21:42:53 UTC
maybe -A-. though they are more wh nomads then living there. their posses keep exploding for no apparent reason
Bernie Nator
Allspark Industries
Transformographagizers
#4 - 2012-05-30 21:49:23 UTC
Chained reactions is.
Khanh'rhh
Sparkle Motion.
#5 - 2012-05-30 21:52:38 UTC
Bernie Nator wrote:
Chained reactions is.

Reported for trolling.

"Do not touch anything unnecessarily. Beware of pretty girls in dance halls and parks who may be spies, as well as bicycles, revolvers, uniforms, arms, dead horses, and men lying on roads -- they are not there accidentally." -Soviet infantry manual,

Archdaimon
Merchants of the Golden Goose
#6 - 2012-05-30 22:38:20 UTC
TBH your screwing yourself over to write in here.
Check the correct subforum, but even better:

Go into a wormhole. Get into a fight. Talk with those you fought and find friends.
The best way to find friends in Eve is to shoot at them...

Wormholes have the best accoustics. It's known. - Sing it for me -

Paikis
Vapour Holdings
#7 - 2012-05-30 22:51:33 UTC
Archdaimon wrote:
Go into a wormhole. Get into a fight. Talk with those you fought and find friends.
The best way to find friends in Eve is to shoot at them...


Noted and done :)

Guess i'll re-join RvB and go play in some holes!

Thanks all
Bernie Nator
Allspark Industries
Transformographagizers
#8 - 2012-05-30 23:02:08 UTC
Khanh'rhh wrote:
Bernie Nator wrote:
Chained reactions is.

Reported for trolling.

<3
Xindi Kraid
Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries Ltd.
Arataka Research Consortium
#9 - 2012-05-31 03:36:43 UTC
Archdaimon wrote:

The best way to find friends in Eve is to shoot at them...

I am always intrigued at how that works.

Anyways. This isn't the place. There's always wormhole corps recruiting. Try checking the recruitment forum.
Bernie Nator
Allspark Industries
Transformographagizers
#10 - 2012-05-31 04:43:40 UTC
Xindi Kraid wrote:
Archdaimon wrote:

The best way to find friends in Eve is to shoot at them...

I am always intrigued at how that works.

Anyways. This isn't the place. There's always wormhole corps recruiting. Try checking the recruitment forum.

Heeeeeeey, we saw you guys last night and you wouldn't come play. Was really boring.
ChrisLCTR
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#11 - 2012-06-02 23:33:31 UTC
Paikis wrote:
Archdaimon wrote:
Go into a wormhole. Get into a fight. Talk with those you fought and find friends.
The best way to find friends in Eve is to shoot at them...


Noted and done :)

Guess i'll re-join RvB and go play in some holes!

Thanks all


Don't think that's what your looking for ... But good luck!
Xindi Kraid
Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries Ltd.
Arataka Research Consortium
#12 - 2012-06-04 03:02:22 UTC
Bernie Nator wrote:
Xindi Kraid wrote:
Archdaimon wrote:

The best way to find friends in Eve is to shoot at them...

I am always intrigued at how that works.

Anyways. This isn't the place. There's always wormhole corps recruiting. Try checking the recruitment forum.

Heeeeeeey, we saw you guys last night and you wouldn't come play. Was really boring.

I would have come out to playget my ass kicked horribly, but I was in K-Space, and only two other people were on in my corp. You should try connecting to us during our normal playtime.
Trinkets friend
Sudden Buggery
#13 - 2012-06-04 06:02:25 UTC
is that just before mommy puts you to bed?

my mommy keeps sending me to bed without dinner cause I'm a bad boy. :_:
Bernie Nator
Allspark Industries
Transformographagizers
#14 - 2012-06-04 06:41:53 UTC
Xindi Kraid wrote:
Bernie Nator wrote:
Xindi Kraid wrote:
Archdaimon wrote:

The best way to find friends in Eve is to shoot at them...

I am always intrigued at how that works.

Anyways. This isn't the place. There's always wormhole corps recruiting. Try checking the recruitment forum.

Heeeeeeey, we saw you guys last night and you wouldn't come play. Was really boring.

I would have come out to playget my ass kicked horribly, but I was in K-Space, and only two other people were on in my corp. You should try connecting to us during our normal playtime.

Done. Should be fun!