These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

I like CCP

Author
Ris Dnalor
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic
#1 - 2012-05-29 00:26:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Ris Dnalor
I really do. I like their game. I like that they want to change and improve it. It's a shame we have 'yet another backlash' about "The Window".

My unsolicited advice is for CCP to create a Dev Blog about how The Window isn't the problem, but rather the Symptom... and to ask for a constructive discussion about fixing the real problem, so that we don't have any more DOORS or WINDOWS moving forward.

Feedback: more effort into actively seeking it and reacting to it before releasing things onto TQ would be a good start.

both Eve as a game, and CCP as a development team are too good and deserve better than the press that this sort of thing generates...



EDIT: to be clear, I have full confidence that when CCP is done with the Window, that it will be vastly better than what we had before, even though I hate learning new things in my old age.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=118961

EvE = Everybody Vs. Everybody

  • Qolde
Half-Hearted Warrior
State War Academy
Caldari State
#2 - 2012-05-29 01:08:50 UTC
I like trains.... i think they're better than CCP
Snow Burst
Caldari State
#3 - 2012-05-29 01:10:56 UTC
Ris Dnalor wrote:
I really do. I like their game. I like that they want to change and improve it. It's a shame we have 'yet another backlash' about "The Window".

My unsolicited advice is for CCP to create a Dev Blog about how The Window isn't the problem, but rather the Symptom... and to ask for a constructive discussion about fixing the real problem, so that we don't have any more DOORS or WINDOWS moving forward.

Feedback: more effort into actively seeking it and reacting to it before releasing things onto TQ would be a good start.

both Eve as a game, and CCP as a development team are too good and deserve better than the press that this sort of thing generates...



EDIT: to be clear, I have full confidence that when CCP is done with the Window, that it will be vastly better than what we had before, even though I hate learning new things in my old age.

-100 points for kissing ass, CCP will agree with me

There Is A 90% Chance All Of What You Just Read Is Wrong, Inaccurate Or Just Me Being Controversial In Some Way. Or By Some Chance It's Completely Right In Every Way... At Least To Me :3

Silence iKillYouu
Girls Lie But Zkill Doesn't
Pandemic Legion
#4 - 2012-05-29 01:41:26 UTC
I like tractors

EVE Mail me i dont check forums often.

Arch Stanton's Neighbour
Forceful Resource Acquisition Inc
#5 - 2012-05-29 01:42:44 UTC
I like turtles.
Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#6 - 2012-05-29 01:43:28 UTC
I liek mudkips

"Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff 

Want to see what Surf is training or how little isk Surf has?  http://eveboard.com/pilot/Surfin%27s_PlunderBunny

Selinate
#7 - 2012-05-29 02:18:46 UTC
Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote:
I liek mudkips


wtf is mudkip.
Llywelyn Emrys
Doomheim
#8 - 2012-05-29 02:20:35 UTC
Selinate wrote:
Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote:
I liek mudkips


wtf is mudkip.


A kip in mud?
Selinate
#9 - 2012-05-29 02:21:20 UTC
Llywelyn Emrys wrote:
Selinate wrote:
Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote:
I liek mudkips


wtf is mudkip.


A kip in mud?


Tell me what a kip is, and I think that should finish this thread.
Gealbhan
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#10 - 2012-05-29 02:50:06 UTC
Half-Hearted Warrior wrote:
I like trains.... i think they're better than CCP


It's a known fact, Autistic people like trains... I'm just saying. Arrow
Degren
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#11 - 2012-05-29 02:52:36 UTC
Gealbhan wrote:
Half-Hearted Warrior wrote:
I like trains.... i think they're better than CCP


It's a known fact, Autistic people like trains... I'm just saying. Arrow


What kind of people like smilies?

Hello, hello again.

Zoe Athame
Don't Lose Your Way
#12 - 2012-05-29 02:53:37 UTC
Selinate wrote:
Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote:
I liek mudkips


wtf is mudkip.


i was going to make a let me google that for you link but then i got to lazy so i can understand why you wouldnt google it either
Gealbhan
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#13 - 2012-05-29 02:54:14 UTC
Degren wrote:
Gealbhan wrote:
Half-Hearted Warrior wrote:
I like trains.... i think they're better than CCP


It's a known fact, Autistic people like trains... I'm just saying. Arrow


What kind of people like smilies?


Just the cool ones, Deggie, just the cool ones. Arrow
Jake Warbird
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#14 - 2012-05-29 03:42:28 UTC
Amitious Turkey
10kSubnautic
#15 - 2012-05-29 03:45:47 UTC
It's troll season apparently.

I like CCP too, but sometimes I'm boggled by their decisions.

I like to lick things.

Haunting the forums since 03.

Galega Ori
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#16 - 2012-05-29 03:53:38 UTC
Half-Hearted Warrior wrote:
I like trains.... i think they're better than CCP


Fixed Big smile

CCP Eterne: Silly Player, ALL devs are evil.

Ava Ming
Perkone
Caldari State
#17 - 2012-05-29 03:59:37 UTC
I like ccp too and have faith in them...look what they have given us already!
Ava Ming
Perkone
Caldari State
#18 - 2012-05-29 04:00:44 UTC
I like ccp too and have faith in them...look what they have given us already!