These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12
 

My reign of piratey terror has begun!

Author
JamesCLK
#21 - 2012-05-14 00:38:58 UTC
You're doing god's work Jack; keep it up!
Welcome to the 'bigger picture' of EVE Online, enjoy your stay! Blink

-- -.-- / -.-. .-.. --- -. . / .. ... / - --- --- / . -..- .--. . -. ... .. ...- . / - --- / ..- -. -.. --- -.-. -.- / ... - --- .--. / .--. .-.. . .- ... . / ... . -. -.. / .... . .-.. .--. / ... - --- .--.

Selinate
#22 - 2012-05-14 00:40:02 UTC
Jack Sagan wrote:
Selinate wrote:
O.o

I'm curious as to how you're fitting that thing so that it can survive concord long enough to do that amount of damage. Noob ship DPS can't be THAT high, even if they are T1 barges/haulers.


Concord was not involved :-)


Ahh.

Carry on then.
mokslininkas
Vak'Atioth War Veterans
#23 - 2012-05-14 00:42:51 UTC
Selinate wrote:
Jack Sagan wrote:
Selinate wrote:
O.o

I'm curious as to how you're fitting that thing so that it can survive concord long enough to do that amount of damage. Noob ship DPS can't be THAT high, even if they are T1 barges/haulers.


Concord was not involved :-)


Ahh.

Carry on then.


seems someone killing his alts in noobship and braging about it..
Jack Sagan
Doomheim
#24 - 2012-05-14 00:59:40 UTC
mokslininkas wrote:
Selinate wrote:
Jack Sagan wrote:
Selinate wrote:
O.o

I'm curious as to how you're fitting that thing so that it can survive concord long enough to do that amount of damage. Noob ship DPS can't be THAT high, even if they are T1 barges/haulers.


Concord was not involved :-)


Ahh.

Carry on then.


seems someone killing his alts in noobship and braging about it..


It really isn't hard to kill an unarmed ship with a starter ship. You just need a warp scrambler/disruptor :-)
Jacob Stiller
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#25 - 2012-05-14 01:04:20 UTC
Jack Sagan wrote:
mokslininkas wrote:
Selinate wrote:
Jack Sagan wrote:
Selinate wrote:
O.o

I'm curious as to how you're fitting that thing so that it can survive concord long enough to do that amount of damage. Noob ship DPS can't be THAT high, even if they are T1 barges/haulers.


Concord was not involved :-)


Ahh.

Carry on then.


seems someone killing his alts in noobship and braging about it..


It really isn't hard to kill an unarmed ship with a starter ship. You just need a warp scrambler/disruptor :-)


And someone to take the bait.
Gogela
Krigmakt Elite
Safety.
#26 - 2012-05-14 01:19:11 UTC
It gets better. Congrats and nice work o7 Big smilePirate

Signatures should be used responsibly...

Jack Sagan
Doomheim
#27 - 2012-05-15 02:21:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Jack Sagan
ARRRRRRRRR!

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=13374300

This one actually fought back a bit. He had a gun.
Jack Sagan
Doomheim
#28 - 2012-05-15 02:22:55 UTC
Masamune Dekoro wrote:
How's Carl?


You get 100pts for figuring out who my character is named after :-)
Previous page12