These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Goons need to save face fast!

First post
Author
Sigurd Sig Hansen
Doomheim
#381 - 2012-05-02 07:45:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Sigurd Sig Hansen
Andski wrote:
Fannie Maes wrote:
By the way, do you notice how no respected goons are posting in this thread?


what the hell is a "respected goon"


Mittani's alt obviously

I like how post #295-301 are things that are actionable as spam/troll/personal attacks. But its a goon so even if you report it nothing will happen

Mining is the "Deadliest Catch" in this game

Rukia Taika
Allied Operations
Mechanicus Macabre Immortale
#382 - 2012-05-02 07:46:28 UTC
The only option the GOONS have at this time to Disband and then biomass their toons.
Sigurd Sig Hansen
Doomheim
#383 - 2012-05-02 07:50:03 UTC
Jessie42 wrote:
Fannie Maes wrote:
La Nariz wrote:
Jessie-A Tassik wrote:


Are you actually claiming the GM didn't respond quickly to the petition because it was one of his Goon buddies?

I mean seriously? You are actually trying to say that?


Another angry mindless thorn NPC alt here to expel progressed chyme from their entrance to their alimentary canal.



Everyone is a thorn member like everyone complaining about BoB was a goon alt amirite?Ugh


You are literally the worst poster.

Biomass your character.


I like how you attack the poster and not the accusation.

Mining is the "Deadliest Catch" in this game

Vaal Erit
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#384 - 2012-05-02 07:55:15 UTC
Sounds like another GM is gonna get fired.

Oh and posting in another GMs are corrupt *shocker* thread
Sigurd Sig Hansen
Doomheim
#385 - 2012-05-02 07:57:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Sigurd Sig Hansen
Tippia wrote:
Jessie42 wrote:
SNIPER
It doesn't count if you use a machine gun and get one lucky hit… Blink


omg Tippia agreeing theres a scandal

j/k well you DID say it as a lucky hit

Vaal Erit wrote:
Sounds like another GM is gonna get fired.

Oh and posting in another GMs are corrupt *shocker* thread


Your face O.o there isnt one

Nice to leave from the game and come back to the same **** happening huh?

Jessie-A Tassik wrote:


So you omitted the GM name.

Oh yeah, I'm feeling my trust in your statements building.

It was a random GM, but we have to protect his identity!

Oh yeah, trust levels are surging.


hey neat... they have the name can we cave it so we can mail and ask questions? REMEMBER CCP want to be TRANSPARENT

Mining is the "Deadliest Catch" in this game

Xython
Merch Industrial
Goonswarm Federation
#386 - 2012-05-02 08:02:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Xython
Sigurd Sig Hansen wrote:
Krios Ahzek wrote:
no we're saying a goon (Darius JOHNSON, now CCP Sreegs) is responsible for nuking RMT and botting


wasnt he a Goon? So yay Goons DO work for CCP
Roll


I... I... Wow. Just...

Wow.

Well, to spell it out for you:

Yes. Sreegs and at least one other CCP guy (I believe) were Goons. Just like many other CCP devs and GMs that have come from the playerbase, and many of the devs and gms actually do play the game as anonymous alts -- and by the laws of probability, no doubt quite a few of them are PVPers. We've probably shot a few. And heck, I bet you money at least a few of them are enjoying Hulkageddon right now.

I do imagine they gravitate towards roles that keep them out of the limelight -- nothing like a sharp eared smartass on Mumble realizing that the FC sounds a lot like CCP HerpDerp to ruin someone's day.

And just to preemptively shut the festering morons amongst us up (or at least try to, god knows there's nothing quite like a MMORPG's official forum to bring out festering morons), I do wish to point out that I definitely mean were Goons -- Darius is no longer in Goonswarm and hasn't been in quite some time.
Sigurd Sig Hansen
Doomheim
#387 - 2012-05-02 08:05:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Sigurd Sig Hansen
Xython wrote:


I do imagine they gravitate towards roles that keep them out of the limelight -- nothing like a sharp eared smartass on Mumble realizing that the FC sounds a lot like CCP HerpDerp to ruin someone's day.


so reposting GM Communication/chat logs is OK for Goons?

I refer to:
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=1228681#post1228681


Yeah an T20 never really helped out BoB at all.

Was is Sreegs that helped you?

Krios Ahzek wrote:
Benny Ohu wrote:
There should be some kind of internet thing,

Where if a thread was started by an NPC corp character,

And if most of the posts are from GSF,

The thread gets automatically locked for being tinfoil shite,

,

,

False positives are at 0%,


No, these threads are useful, they take attention away from our real conspiracies.

You know, the ones our leaders talk openly about on twitter and in the gaming media.


Yes they are important. Little pinpricks like this were what pissed ppl off enough to bring down BoB.

Mining is the "Deadliest Catch" in this game

Sigurd Sig Hansen
Doomheim
#388 - 2012-05-02 08:11:41 UTC  |  Edited by: Sigurd Sig Hansen
Benny Ohu wrote:
There should be some kind of internet thing,

Where if a thread was started by an NPC corp character,

And if most of the posts are from GSF,

The thread gets automatically elevated to Internal Affairs for being correct and likely true,


Yes, I agree with you now

Fannie Maes wrote:
Derrick Munroe wrote:
The coolest part about the OP is that his/her awesome new NPC forum alt is only 1 and a half days old.



You know what the coolest part about you are? That you are a goon pet!

You are like Robin to BatmanStraight


Robin didnt have to pay rent and suc-

oh

nvm

Mining is the "Deadliest Catch" in this game

Xython
Merch Industrial
Goonswarm Federation
#389 - 2012-05-02 08:12:57 UTC  |  Edited by: Xython
Sigurd Sig Hansen wrote:
Xython wrote:


I do imagine they gravitate towards roles that keep them out of the limelight -- nothing like a sharp eared smartass on Mumble realizing that the FC sounds a lot like CCP HerpDerp to ruin someone's day.


so reposting GM Communication/chat logs is OK for Goons?

I refer to:
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=1228681#post1228681


Yeah an T20 never really helped out BoB at all.

Was is Sreegs that helped you?


Considering how badly some Goons got hit by the RMT fallout (including some of our reimbursement team getting hit by the 3rd hand nonsense that nailed PL so hard), my official answer would have to be "No, and eat me, you barely literate pubbie dipshit."

T20's corruption was a black spot on all of EVE and CCP. Comparing CCP Sreegs (who, to my knowledge has not even had any contact with Goonswarm since getting hired and even quit Goonswarm / EVE long before that point) to that mess is insulting to everyone involved.

And of course, if you feel you have any form of evidence of corruption, feel free to email internalaffairs@ccpgames.com and they'll sort it out.

But you don't, and won't, because there isn't any corruption to find evidence of, but hey, when has a little thing like logic and facts ever stopped a forum alt idiot from mouthing off on the official forums, eh? :)


You can always tell which players actually enjoy EVE. Goons may be assholes, but at least we're not running around trying to ruin CCP employee's careers, trying to destroy the CCP/Sony partnership, or using illegal bots to try to selfishly screw over the EVE economy for our own agendas. Pubbies suck.
Sirinda
Ekchuah's Shrine Comporium
#390 - 2012-05-02 08:13:53 UTC
What is this I don't even


Seriously OP, I can't be arsed looking up what exactly happened, so some more info would be nice. Also, wasn't that logi exploit fixed because of people getting whole fleets wiped due to aggression mechanics? Or are you on about something else?
Sigurd Sig Hansen
Doomheim
#391 - 2012-05-02 08:15:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Sigurd Sig Hansen
wastelandtraveler wrote:
Fannie Maes wrote:
Derrick Munroe wrote:
At least I'm not afraid to post on my main account~



But I am, as are according to this thread a ton of goons as well. I however do not deny that fact, goons and CFC on the other hand talk about not giving a ****, yet they do, they talk about griefing, yet they report others that do, they try to insult me and think that I cry, when they are the ones pooring out tears all over this thread Lol

But I appreciate that Robin has a spine!

I am sure Mitanni will reward you for your effort.


Your logic is sound, and while I am a goon in the SA nature, I do completely agree with you. It's quite the double standard we seem to be holding these days. I'm sad to say we have become the enemies we sought so long to destroy. All of the recent events have lead me to believe that we must go back to the drawing board as a coalition. Like CCP, we must reset ourselves... It's the only logical option at this point.

While the rest of my family may be blind to it and only see this as our undoing, I see it as providence.


Funny when you guys are even agreeing with us

Xython wrote:


Considering how badly some Goons got hit by the RMT fallout



Really? Your defense is "but we got screwed over for RMTing in the game like every one of you little pubbies said we were"?

lol just lol
How the mighty ARE falling

Mining is the "Deadliest Catch" in this game

Sigurd Sig Hansen
Doomheim
#392 - 2012-05-02 08:19:43 UTC
Evalin Black wrote:
Ranger 1 wrote:



Is that about it, or am I missing important facts?

Serious question.


The biggest fact you are missing is that the OP is a fuckhead and this thread is ********


yay more to add to the list and more personal attacks to report

Mining is the "Deadliest Catch" in this game

Sigurd Sig Hansen
Doomheim
#393 - 2012-05-02 08:20:25 UTC
Marlona Sky wrote:
This was a good troll thread.


10/10?

Mining is the "Deadliest Catch" in this game

Mithrantir Ob'lontra
Ixion Defence Systems
#394 - 2012-05-02 08:30:10 UTC
Sigurd Sig Hansen wrote:
wastelandtraveler wrote:
Fannie Maes wrote:
Derrick Munroe wrote:
At least I'm not afraid to post on my main account~



But I am, as are according to this thread a ton of goons as well. I however do not deny that fact, goons and CFC on the other hand talk about not giving a ****, yet they do, they talk about griefing, yet they report others that do, they try to insult me and think that I cry, when they are the ones pooring out tears all over this thread Lol

But I appreciate that Robin has a spine!

I am sure Mitanni will reward you for your effort.


Your logic is sound, and while I am a goon in the SA nature, I do completely agree with you. It's quite the double standard we seem to be holding these days. I'm sad to say we have become the enemies we sought so long to destroy. All of the recent events have lead me to believe that we must go back to the drawing board as a coalition. Like CCP, we must reset ourselves... It's the only logical option at this point.

While the rest of my family may be blind to it and only see this as our undoing, I see it as providence.


Funny when you guys are even agreeing with us

Xython wrote:


Considering how badly some Goons got hit by the RMT fallout



Really? Your defense is "but we got screwed over for RMTing in the game like every one of you little pubbies said we were"?

lol just lol
How the mighty ARE falling

Wow mate you have some real issues.
Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
#395 - 2012-05-02 08:33:24 UTC
Fannie Maes wrote:
Sigurd Sig Hansen wrote:
Fannie Maes wrote:
Andski wrote:
yeah we only have to deal with bubbles, triage carriers, titans and bombs in 0.0

ya'll think you have it "hard" in hisec lawl



I have lived in 0.0, low-sec and high-sec. Never was I this stupid and never EVER would I report someone over this. I mean seriously, how much ISK did you lose? Are you that strapped for ISK now??? Did their kills hurt your self-esteem that much you were forced to report them and have CCP do your killing? You could not take that 5 secto find out it is a known game mechanic or have the intelligence to figure out yourself that it is and why it is BECAUSE IT IS SO LOGICAL... a 14 day old trial guy gets it.


Im down with lolling at Goons for showing their truer colors but if dude got punished by CCP, there was a reason, unless youre insinuating the GM was a Goon lackey (not that things like that have NEVER happened in this game mind you) then dude was exploiting. If you ARE insinuating that AND have proof, *popcorn*



I am not insinuating anything, a GM that responds to a ticket within 10minutes after filing petition that is also a friend with them IS A GOON LACKEY, at best I can accept that he was ignorant and just believed anything the goon said instead of checking, in that case he should also be fired.

Unless you insinuate that the ticket Que was empty, no backlog and that was the only ticket he needed to handle Lol


It's not empty at all, I have 2 petitions rotting there since weeks. Nobody even cared to tell "ok we have read it".
Fannie Maes
Doomheim
#396 - 2012-05-02 08:40:57 UTC
Vaerah Vahrokha wrote:
Fannie Maes wrote:
Sigurd Sig Hansen wrote:
Fannie Maes wrote:
Andski wrote:
yeah we only have to deal with bubbles, triage carriers, titans and bombs in 0.0

ya'll think you have it "hard" in hisec lawl



I have lived in 0.0, low-sec and high-sec. Never was I this stupid and never EVER would I report someone over this. I mean seriously, how much ISK did you lose? Are you that strapped for ISK now??? Did their kills hurt your self-esteem that much you were forced to report them and have CCP do your killing? You could not take that 5 secto find out it is a known game mechanic or have the intelligence to figure out yourself that it is and why it is BECAUSE IT IS SO LOGICAL... a 14 day old trial guy gets it.


Im down with lolling at Goons for showing their truer colors but if dude got punished by CCP, there was a reason, unless youre insinuating the GM was a Goon lackey (not that things like that have NEVER happened in this game mind you) then dude was exploiting. If you ARE insinuating that AND have proof, *popcorn*



I am not insinuating anything, a GM that responds to a ticket within 10minutes after filing petition that is also a friend with them IS A GOON LACKEY, at best I can accept that he was ignorant and just believed anything the goon said instead of checking, in that case he should also be fired.

Unless you insinuate that the ticket Que was empty, no backlog and that was the only ticket he needed to handle Lol


It's not empty at all, I have 2 petitions rotting there since weeks. Nobody even cared to tell "ok we have read it".



If you join goons your petitions will be answered within 10minutes!
Khanh'rhh
Sparkle Motion.
#397 - 2012-05-02 08:48:19 UTC
For the sake of my belief in humanity's continuation, I sorely, sorely hope that all these NPC alt idiots are the same guy recycling accounts.

Please? Please tell me this is the case?

"Do not touch anything unnecessarily. Beware of pretty girls in dance halls and parks who may be spies, as well as bicycles, revolvers, uniforms, arms, dead horses, and men lying on roads -- they are not there accidentally." -Soviet infantry manual,

Fannie Maes
Doomheim
#398 - 2012-05-02 08:50:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Fannie Maes
Khanh'rhh wrote:
For the sake of my belief in humanity's continuation, I sorely, sorely hope that all these NPC alt idiots are the same guy recycling accounts.

Please? Please tell me this is the case?



Nope, I is just I. I have seen a handful of goons alts in here though.
Khanh'rhh
Sparkle Motion.
#399 - 2012-05-02 08:51:19 UTC
Also, there is no scenario within crimewatch when someone can have you redboxed, but you are unable to return fire.

OP is bad, and the accusations of GM interference are naive (enjoy the ban).

"Do not touch anything unnecessarily. Beware of pretty girls in dance halls and parks who may be spies, as well as bicycles, revolvers, uniforms, arms, dead horses, and men lying on roads -- they are not there accidentally." -Soviet infantry manual,

Fannie Maes
Doomheim
#400 - 2012-05-02 08:52:46 UTC  |  Edited by: Fannie Maes
Krios Ahzek wrote:
Fannie Maes wrote:
Krios Ahzek wrote:
please learn the difference between griefing and bug/exploit tia or die ingame



Please learn not to be stupid, oh wait, your FC is...


this is the weakest insult since



" Are you tired of being on the losing side? When youre ready to make the plunge, contact me about getting a legitimate sponsorship into Goonswarm."

That is your bio, you joined them late 2011.

Lol

/definition of a follower that is