These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Exploit

Author
Cougars Scout
CANNOT UNDERSTAND NORMAL THINKING
#1 - 2012-04-30 04:32:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Cougars Scout
Deleted OP.

Test forums. GMs are aware of this, hopefully they handle is correctly and quickly.
Vaal Erit
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#2 - 2012-04-30 04:39:03 UTC
I bet you area a real lady killed with that corp name....
Mars Theran
Foreign Interloper
#3 - 2012-04-30 04:44:44 UTC
@Vaal Erit: What?

@OP: Sorry, but I'm fairly certain you must be on about SiSi testing of Wardec system, so I'll have to refer you to the right forum: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=topics&f=271 Test Server feedback.
zubzubzubzubzubzubzubzub
Akirei Scytale
Okami Syndicate
#4 - 2012-04-30 04:48:53 UTC
Vaal Erit wrote:
I bet you area a real lady killed with that corp name....


oh look, more chauvinism on the internet.

GTFO, go say hi to Aris. Bitter moron.
Karadion Kohlar
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#5 - 2012-04-30 04:59:57 UTC
Mars Theran wrote:
@Vaal Erit: What?

@OP: Sorry, but I'm fairly certain you must be on about SiSi testing of Wardec system, so I'll have to refer you to the right forum: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=topics&f=271 Test Server feedback.

It has to do with the current build.
Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#6 - 2012-04-30 05:10:50 UTC
Vaal Erit wrote:
I bet you area a real lady killed with that corp name....


It say "Cannot understand normal thinking," not "Cannot drive"

"Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff 

Want to see what Surf is training or how little isk Surf has?  http://eveboard.com/pilot/Surfin%27s_PlunderBunny

Anton Menges Saddat
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#7 - 2012-04-30 05:50:49 UTC
♥ Cougar's Scout
Jake Warbird
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#8 - 2012-04-30 05:50:50 UTC
Akirei Scytale wrote:

oh look, more chauvinism on the internet.

GTFO, go say hi to Aris. Bitter moron.


Leaving this here.
THE L0CK
Denying You Access
#9 - 2012-04-30 05:52:07 UTC
Vaal Erit wrote:
I bet you area a real lady killed with that corp name....



Shut up you faceless idiot

Do you smell what the Lock's cooking?

Akirei Scytale
Okami Syndicate
#10 - 2012-04-30 05:54:13 UTC
Jake Warbird wrote:
Akirei Scytale wrote:

oh look, more chauvinism on the internet.

GTFO, go say hi to Aris. Bitter moron.


Leaving this here.


MFW
Jake Warbird
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#11 - 2012-04-30 06:06:19 UTC