These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12
 

Materials about false acusations people do against my reputation

Author
Marrano Cardosa
Revenent Defence Corperation
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#21 - 2012-04-15 18:10:55 UTC
Vechtor wrote:

Marrano Cardosa wrote:
So let me get this straight, when KISEC wouldn't let you attack ships of a corp/alliance that was blue to KISEC (and IRED as well), you left KISEC.


No, you don't get it.
This was Sanya's idea. You just have to read the NEOCOMM's transcript I placed above. I'm being accused of trying to threat ILF AFTER that thing, something that never took place as I was just testing KISEC's integrity.



No, I GET it just fine. YOU said "[ 2011.11.12 00:48:49 ] Vechtor > How would you feel if I GCC an ILF? =p" ANd then later you also said "Starting from today, November 14th, 113, I have a new enemy. This enemy is a corporation, and an alliance, that is blue to I-RED. The alliance is called Intaki Prosperity Initiative and the corporation is called Intaki Liberation Front. In the next 30 days, I'll hunt them down and try to wreck havoc on their navy, "sinking" their cruisers and battle cruisers until my own destruction or what I consider might be a success."

So exactly how, from your own account of what happened, is it Sanya's idea that YOU proposed?


Vechtor wrote:


Reading is all you have to do and please, stop accusing me of something I didn't, placing my reputation at stake for something that was never meant o leave KISEC's boundaries. Shame Sanya didn't conduct this thing correctly by keeping in secret my talks to KISEC prior to my departure.

Marrano Cardosa wrote:
Is it not more likely that your general hostile tone to ILF leaders and of the posts you made on IGS are behind this fairly vague accusation?

I did read what you wrote, notice that I quote from YOUR statements showing how it was YOUR idea for you to go on a rampage against a blue.

Not leaders. Leader. Saxon Hawke.


Whatever you want to claim, you clearly are hostile to more than just Saxon Hawke and this doesn't refute the point that its more likely your posts on IGS (and perhaps other conversations you had) that caused the belief that you are reguard ILF as an enemy.

Vechtor wrote:


If Ms. Eionel didn't reply on that 5 month old thread stating I've spit venom on ILF because of something that wasn't even an original idea of mine, also proving that things that should be kept inside KISEC was delivered to them following "weird" intentions, none of this would have happened. Common guys, it was me... someone's past doesn't count for anything on those situations?


Okay, so you leave a corp after YOUR plan to attack blues is rejected (that it is YOUR plan is supported by the evidence YOU supplied), do you expect your former CEO to not warn blues that you might attack them? As Sanya says in a fairly general way so that they don't think while you are still in KISEC that it is a KISEC supported action?


So when you post internal discussions from former your corp and alliance, you expect the former alliance to have no comment on it? And that any comments they have, since you are revealing internal information is a highly prejudicial fashion is somehow not legitimate for them to comment on?

The fact is that many months ago, tensions were high between ILF and I-RED due to some misunderstandings and miscommunications. Various options were discussed and various contingencies were explored. Happily we managed to resolve the situation though discussion and so many of the contingency plans were never needed.
Layla Saitana
Intaki Resource Allocation Group
Intaki Prosperity Initiative
#22 - 2012-04-15 19:16:06 UTC
Vechtor

Your so-called reputation consists mostly of burning bridges and being a drama queen on the IGS. If you need materials to support my claim, um, just look at this thread and the others you've been posting to in the last few days

Seriously, I haven't seen someone so worried about what other people think about them since I dropped out of high school

Take a deep breath, untwist your knickers and repeat this mantra

"I'm never going to be the prom queen, but I'm okay with that.

I stand by my earlier assertion that you're a tool and I will never support any business venture involving a corporation of which you are a member.
Vechtor
DuPont Enterprises
Perpetual Alliance
#23 - 2012-04-15 20:47:39 UTC
Marrano Cardosa wrote:

No, I GET it just fine.


No you don't get it. Pay attention on the dates Marrano:

[ 2011.11.12 00:41:08 ] Sanya > With good reason, I have suggested to John a declaration of war on the ILF.

Now the date that I left KISEC:

Intaki Security and Intelligence [KISEC] from 2011.05.01 10:10 to 2011.11.16 00:25.

See the difference?
Sanya proposes the dec at 2011.11.12 and I left KISEC at 2011.11.16, the date when I sent that "goodbye message".
My employment info is open, all you have to do is read...

You DON'T get it. You've made a mistake.
I take your excuses tho...
Marrano Cardosa
Revenent Defence Corperation
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#24 - 2012-04-15 22:32:55 UTC
Vechtor wrote:
Marrano Cardosa wrote:

No, I GET it just fine.


No you don't get it. Pay attention on the dates Marrano:

[ 2011.11.12 00:41:08 ] Sanya > With good reason, I have suggested to John a declaration of war on the ILF.

Now the date that I left KISEC:

Intaki Security and Intelligence [KISEC] from 2011.05.01 10:10 to 2011.11.16 00:25.

See the difference?
Sanya proposes the dec at 2011.11.12 and I left KISEC at 2011.11.16, the date when I sent that "goodbye message".
My employment info is open, all you have to do is read...

You DON'T get it. You've made a mistake.
I take your excuses tho...



Yes, and you LEFT when Sanya rejected your proposal to attack blues. I do get it and I do see WHY you want to spin it differently.
Sakaane Eionell
Intaki Liberation Front
Intaki Prosperity Initiative
#25 - 2012-04-16 01:12:57 UTC  |  Edited by: Sakaane Eionell
Vechtor,

The only person responsible for what you say is you.

You had a particular plan in mind when you said the things you did. This plan backfired on you.

Once you discovered this, you could have simply accepted your error. You could have realized you crossed a line which was not for you to cross, and admitted you spoke out of turn. Then you could have gracefully retreated to wherever it is you now call home.

Instead, once called out for your inappropriate remarks, you flooded the inboxes of ILF, KISEC, and I-RED leadership with multiple mails and likewise made posts on IGS blaming everyone else for your words.

Now we are more than a year later. In that time you did nothing worthwhile to redeem yourself to the people and organizations you slighted. Now you've chosen to resurrect this topic and once again you're blaming everyone else for your actions.

The only person damaging your reputation is you. If you really are ignorant to this, I encourage you to seek counseling.

You may also wish to take a communication course to improve your linguistic skills.

And, please, see an optometrist too. You seem to be confused at times about my gender.
Katrina Oniseki
Oniseki-Raata Internal Watch
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#26 - 2012-04-16 01:44:03 UTC
Sakaane Eionell wrote:

And, please, see an optometrist too. You seem to be confused at times about my gender.


I giggled.

Katrina Oniseki

Saxon Hawke
Intaki Liberation Front
Intaki Prosperity Initiative
#27 - 2012-04-16 18:52:49 UTC
Vechtor, I prefer to handle these sorts of matters in private, but as you seem to prefer the public stage so be it.

Vechtor wrote:
I never intended to hide the fact that I think Mr. Hawke a bad leader, because he is the type of leader who likes to command without putting his hands on the job.


As a leader, I believe in putting the best hands for the task on the job. Why should I take command of fleet operations when I have better qualified people to lead our combat operations? Why should I micromanage our industrial facilities when there are much better minds at work there already? I started the ILF with a vision and for more than five years I have worked to make that a reality. I’m not there yet, but I have managed to assemble the finest group of pilots in new Eden to help me reach that goal.

Vechtor wrote:
Also, because after working with him for months I could barely see him in charge of anything, but when I proposed to be in charge of something that I thought it would be good for ILF, he simply denied it, stating ILF “wasn’t a military organization, but a political one”.


You probably didn’t see me “in charge” of things. Despite the rumor that I am a control freak, I am quite happy to let those I have put in charge of the respective ILF divisions take their own initiative. As for denying your request, I honestly can’t even remember what it was. However, if it had such merit, I’m curious as to why you didn’t implement it with any of the subsequent corporations you were in. As I understand it, you even founded a corp, so I’m assuming in that case that you would not have had to deal with ineffectual leadership.

Vechtor wrote:
It seems people don’t like to have other people criticizing Mr. Hawke around here like he is a saint or something, and mix things, fighting back with words that sometimes aren’t applicable.


I’m no saint and what you’re seeing isn’t a miracle, Vechtor. Those things you are seeing are called respect and loyalty. I am grateful and humbled that there are those who feel I have earned them.

The future of the Intaki people is larger than you or I. It’s brightness increases with every hand working together.

I invite you to bring yourself out of exile and return to the Intaki Sovereignty. Break bread with us and let us find a way to truly put this matter behind us once and for all.
Previous page12