These forums have been archived and are now read-only.
The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/
T2BPO why they should be removed and how.
Star Wars: the Old Republic may not be EVE. But I'll take the sound of dual blaster-pistols over "NURVV CLAOKING NAOW!!!11oneone!!" any day of the week.
Maximze your Industry Potential! - Download EVE Isk per Hour!
Import CCP's SDE - EVE SDE Database Builder
Never make eye contact with someone while eating a banana.
95% of the players are loving EVE, the other 5%? On the forums.